Enjoy the Silence

Story Info
A young man can stop time and uses it for fun and to get off.
1k words
3.53
40.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy strolled into the busy coffee shop. He looked around at the customers and smiled smugly. It was a target rich environment. He went to the counter and ordered a large coffee with a shot of espresso. After receiving his drink, he concentrated then everything went silent.

Jeremy had a special gift. He could stop time. Time was not really stopped, more like everything around him slowed down so slow it looked like time had stopped. This allowed Jeremy to manipulate people and things. He took a sip of his coffee and spotted his first targets. Two college coeds were at a table with text books and notebooks open in front of them. One was a skinny blonde in faded skinny jeans with holes over the knees and a black v-neck t-shirt. The other was curvier brunette who wore black leggings and an oversized pink t-shirt. He walked over to their table. He slid the blonde's chair back and lifted her up. He straightened her out then undid her jeans. He pulled her jeans down past her knees then gave her massive wedgie. He then put her back in her chair and slid her back to the table. He went to the brunette and did the same to her. He saw a pencil on the table, so he picked it up and wrote "I LOVE BUTT SEX!" across the notes on the page of the blonde's open notebook and "I'LL BARK FOR SEMEN!" across the brunette's page of her open notebook. He put the pencil on the table

Jeremy's next target was a well dressed woman with an iced coffee in one hand and a cell phone pressed to her ear in the other. She seemed to be in her mid to late 30s and wore a black knee-length skirt with matching blazer over a white blouse. She was standing near a table and appeared she was about to take a seat. Her thick auburn hair was done up in a tight bun. Jeremy walked over to her, took a sip of his coffee, and set it down. He then took the lid off of her coffee, he then moved her hand so that she was now holding the cup upside down over her head. He then removed several of the bobby pins holding her bun in place and reached under her skirt and pulled her panties to her knees. He then went into her purse and took out all of her cash and pocketed it. He then took the cell phone out of her hand and replaced it with a half eaten cruller he saw on top of the trash.

Jeremy now had a raging hard on. He looked around and saw another woman who appeared to be in her mid-30s. She was in the process of taking a bite from a croissant. She was very pretty, petite and curvy with thick blonde hair. She wore a pair of gray yoga pants and a white tank top. Jeremy picked up his coffee, took a sip, then went over to the woman, put his coffee down on her table, and moved her hand with the croissant away from her mouth. He undid his pants and pulled them and his boxers down. He bent the blonde's head down to his cock and opened her mouth a bit more. He then proceeded to face fuck her, running his hands through her hair and messing it all up. He slid his cock in and out of her mouth until he shot his load into her mouth, filling it with his semen. He pulled out, wiped his cock in her hair then put her back how she was with her mouth slightly parted, the semen still visible in a frozen pool in her mouth. He then but put her hand with the croissant near her mouth again and left her as she was but with her hair sticking up in all directions.

He went back to where he was when he stopped time. He concentrated.

The business woman shrieked as the cold drink spilled all over her head. She looked around with a surprised and confused look on her face. She looked at the cruller in her hand and took a step, only then realizing her panties were down around her knees, exposed to everyone who was staring at her. She blushed deeply then pulled up her panties the best she could as she shuffled off towards the restroom while scanning the ground for her phone.

The woman Jeremy face fucked was making strange faces as she tasted something odd but familiar and disgusting. She held the cum in her mouth then grabbed a napkin off the napkin dispenser on the table and spit the cum into it. She looked at it in horror, he blushing face screwed up in a look of shock and more disgust. She wiped her mouth with the back of hand as if that would help.

Finally, the two coeds realized their predicament with wide eyes and blushing faces. They each lifted themselves off of their chairs, arching their backs and trying to pull up their jeans or leggings without standing up, leaving their panties firmly wedged up their ass cracks. They then saw the messages on their notebooks and whispered to each other as they showed what had seemingly appeared on their pages as if by magic.

Jeremy took the woman's cell phone and ended the call. He then opened her text app and saw a group text marked "bunco gals." Smiling he texted, "Instead of Bunco, let's get a bunch of frat boys to jizz all over me! I'm so horny, and I LOVE cum!" He sent the text then turned the phone off and stopped time. He went into the bathroom where he saw the business woman looking in disbelief in the mirror as her hands were up by her head. He put her phone in her purse, then pulled her panties back down to her knees then all the way to her ankles.

Jeremy went back to his spot and restarted time. He enjoyed he chaos he had created, which was just now quiet whispering by the coeds. He sat down at the table the woman in the suit had wanted and sipped his coffee, enjoying the scene.