Enjoying an Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carols hips started lifting off the sofa, trying to increase the pressure and stimulation and then she screamed as another orgasm passed through her body. Mark then withdrew his fingers from Carol's slit and offered them to Sandra. Sandra opened her mouth and tasted her friend's juices again as Stephan withdrew his now soft cock from her hole.

Once he had removed his cock completely Sandra just collapsed onto the sofa. Given the amount of sperm that had been deposited on Carol and Sandra, the sofa would need a good clean before anyone sat on it again.

As Sandra recovered she realised that three different men had fucked her, one of whom she had allowed to deposit his sperm inside of her. She wasn't sure how she would face John when she got home but she knew that she had had enough of sex and men for a little while. Sandra got up and made her way to the bathroom. She locked the door, much to the disappointment of the men and had a shower. She found a towel and dried herself off. When she emerged with the towel wrapped around her, the men tried to pull it off but it was obvious that all she wanted to do was put her dress back on and leave.

Sandra felt a little guilty leaving Carol with four recovering and horny men but knew that she had to get out of the house. As she got to the door Stephan caught up with her and said how much he hoped she would come back sometime when only he and Carol were home. Sandra said something about that being a possibility then turned and walked away from the house. As she reached the gate she looked back and Stephan was still standing at the door, naked as the day he was born. As she looked at him his cock started hardening again. Sandra felt no temptation to join him again and walked away to catch her train home. Even though it had been an incredible experience Sandra didn't think she would ever do anything like that again. All the way home she was wondering how much of the afternoon she would tell John about -- and what his reaction would be.

12