Enjoying Marlene's Ass

Story Info
A long felt desire is fulfilled by a date rape
1.8k words
4.07
260.4k
33
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I’d always fancied Marlene since she came to our school. She was a lovely petite black girl, with a warm smile, and dancing eyes, but she only had eyes for other black men. We hung around in the same group through school, and then we went to separate colleges and lost contact. I moved away from home after I graduated for some years and only came back when I was 28. Marlene was still in the area, single, but with a succession of boy friends. She still looked gorgeous, about 5’ tall, dark skin, straightish hair, slim figure, pert ass, lovely legs, looking especially good when she wore tight leggings. Her breasts were still small, a B cup at best but it only seemed to add to her beauty.

One of my friends, for reasons we won’t go into, had given me some drugs that he said would act as a knockout to people, a date rape. I took it and paid him for it, but I didn’t think about using it till I was invited to a party in Paul’s house. Paul had inherited a big house from his parents, he being a late and only child, and his parties were good. I went along and yes, Marlene was there. She was wearing a red jacket and skirt, with a frilly white blouse, and high red heels matching the jacket.

The party went on, dancing, chatting, till about 1230 I found Marlene alone in the library. She was looking a little tired and I asked if I could get her a drink and she said a rum and coke would do nicely. I went off to the kitchen and made it up, and added my friend’s potion. When I got back I was pleased to see that we were still alone. I handed her the drink, and sat on a chair close enough to chat as I watched her drink it quite quickly. I carried out discussing where friends of ours had gone till her replies started to become a little vague. I got up and crossed to Marlene’s chair. I asked if she was ok, and looking closely her eyes seemed a little unfocussed. When I’d gone to the kitchen I’d made sure I knew where Marlene’s coat was, and I knew she’d had a lift to the party, so I helped Marlene to her feet, collected her coat and walked her to the door, telling anyone I met that I was dropping her home as she’d had enough.

I walked her to my car and helped her in the passenger side, and climbed into the drivers seat. I put my hand on her knee and she didn’t react. Oh it felt so wonderful, her smooth skin. I drove carefully across the streets to her flat, and parked the car and helped her to her flat. I took her keys from her handbag and let her in. I sat Marlene on the sofa and told her to stay there. I thought about having a quick touch and explore but restrained myself, and let myself out of her flat.

I drove back to the party, and was there for 15 minutes, before I couldn’t wait any more, and saying I was going home as I had an early start the next day, made my goodbyes and drove back. I parked a couple of blocks away, picked up a bag I had prepared in case from the trunk of the car, and walked to Marlene’s flat and let myself in with her keys. Marlene was still sitting on the sofa, and I put the bag down and took my coat off and came and sat by her.

“Oh Marlene you look so beautiful”, I said, and I put my arms around her, and held her close at last. Her slim gorgeous black frame was in my arms. I held her close and leant across and kissed her. My lips met Marlene’s. I tasted her mouth, her large lips, and her sexy nearness. I kissed harder, slowly pushing my tongue into her mouth, and Marlene responded, her mouth opening and I felt her tongue touch mine. It was so good. To kiss Marlene, to kiss her sexily after so long a wanting. I let my hand slip under her jacket, sliding her jacket away from her blouse and my hand felt her breast. Marlene’s small black breasts that had tormented me for so long. Her sexy swellings on her chest under tight tee shirts and crop tops, the sensual sight of Marlene’s chest in a dress that had aroused me before, and now my hand at last felt the weight and the roundness of Marlene’s breasts. She felt so good, my hand exploring the small swell of her breasts, and now feeling the nipple, Marlene’s nipple that had shown through her swim suit and some tops, but now just fabric separated my hand from her flesh.

I slipped Marlene’s jacket off, and then started to undo her blouse, seeing how every button revealed yet more of her lovely black flesh, her smooth skin, and the curve of her body. I exposed her small skimpy black bra, just a skin of fabric to hold her small precious breasts in, and then her flat stomach, as I eased her blouse out of her skirt. I leant forward and kissed her breast through the thin fabric. Her nipple went hard, as I tasted her body at last. I reached behind her and undid her bra, easing it up over her small breasts so I could feast my eyes on her body. I kissed the bare breast at last. She tasted so good. Her blouse and bra came off of her shoulders and I stripped her bare to the waist, feeling and stroking and enjoying all of her lovely black body.

Now I turned my attention to her legs, and started to slide my hand up under her skirt.

Feeling her smooth legs, stroking that lovely black skin that she had displayed every summer in shorts, swimming costumes, and skirts finishing just below her bum, displaying her sexy body to us all. As my hand rose higher I felt her legs close, but I eased her thighs apart and stroked the material of her knickers. I could feel Marlene’s pussy hair; I was stroking Marlene’s cunt lips. My cock was so hard. The woman I had lusted after for so long was in my arms. Her body was bare to the waist and I was stroking her knickers. I picked Marlene up a bit, and undid her skirt, slipping it down her body leaving only her knickers on, and they barely covered her black cunt.

I lay her face down on the sofa and I started to fondle her black ass. All firm, tight and pert. For so long Marlene had tormented me with it, swinging her ass about, teasing us with its unavailability. I pulled the knickers off, leaving Marlene totally naked. I went to my bag and took out some lubrication. But before I put any one, I pulled Marlene’s ass cheeks apart. Her bottom had obviously been fucked before. It was so sexy looking at her winking anus and knowing that Marlene had lain under men as their cocks thrust into her black arsehole. I gently licked my finger and eased it between her ass cheeks. I felt her warm tight anus envelope my finger as I slowly fed it into her bottom, my white finger against her black bum cheeks. I took it out and then pushed it back in again, exploring Marlene’s black ass. God she felt good. I took some lube from the bottle and squirted it into her anus, then slid my finger in easily, and added a second finger to butt fuck her ass. It was so good exploring her forbidden parts, exploring her black ass. I was stretching her anal sphincter and trying to add a third finger to her ass. I was finding it hard to wait. I got up and quickly stripping I got behind Marlene and placed the end of my cock to her bum hole

I was so hard. I’d wanted to sodomise Marlene for years and now she was at my mercy. I pushed my cock up to her black anus, and slowly so slowly and gently, I started to push my erect penis into her. It was so wonderful. Firstly the pleasure of anal sex, which I had tried before, but not that often, and secondly the fact that it was Marlene’s anus, Marlene that had figured in my fantasies for so long. I paused and eased out and then pushed back in again. Her tight firm ass was slowly being opened as I pushed my cock in deeper. I was so hot. I was fucking her. I had to concentrate on other things as I nearly spurted deep into her.

I eased out again and then pushed deeply into her arse, squeezing her bum cheeks. Marlene groaned quietly, no doubt as her body registered the pain of the intrusion, but I was now almost completely inside her arsehole and began to slowly fuck her black arse. I could reach her small breasts as I fucked her bottom, and I pulled on them as I slid in and out of her. But I couldn’t hold it for long. My fucking speeded up, pushing into her unresisting black flesh as I came towards an orgasm, covering her slim black body with mine, and finally thrusting deep, deep into her body, and unloading my sperm inside her ass, pumping it into her rectum, spunking into her black body.

I lay on top of her, savouring the feel of her ass, knowing her bottom was full of my white sperm. I was pinning her to the sofa, pushing air out of her, letting my body rest on her slim black one as her ass slowly expelled my cock. . Thank you Marlene I said, that was worth waiting for.

I went into her bedroom, and started to rummage through her bedside cabinet. Marlene had a packet of condoms but no obvious signs of the pill. I went into the bathroom and checked there too. No Pill. Marlene relied on condoms. The bottom drawer of her cabinet at the back revealed a small vibrator. My bag that I had brought also had some in. I went back into the sitting room, and got Marlene to sit on the sofa. I then straddled her, standing on the sofa, and fed my penis into her mouth. As I felt Marlene try to draw away I held her black mouth on my cock and enjoyed feeling her licking my cock clean. Marlene was licking my soiled cock and making herself more beautiful as she did it.

(To be continued)