Enjoying Oral with Wife

Story Info
RN wife teases husband with her mouth.
1.9k words
3.61
28k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an early Sunday afternoon, and I had been working at my wife's house doing some last minute fall yard work, while my wife was working her weekend shift as an RN. After finishing the yard work, I decided to workout on her elliptical for about forty-five minutes. It is nice to get use a different piece of equipment and change the approach for the body.

Upon completing my workout, I traveled upstairs to the Jacuzzi. It is a great way to end a workout, to relax the muscles and sooth the mind. I shaved earlier in the day, so I started the water and added the menthol pellets, and Epsom salts, and eased into the steaming water. Closing my eyes to wait for the water to get to the correct level, I felt a fingernail running down my chest, and thought I had fallen asleep. Opening my eyes, I looked up to turn the water off, and saw my wife. She smiled bent down to ear level and whispered to me, nice equipment, he looks full, when was the last time you relieved him? I did not want to tell her, but it had been three days. Before she left my ear, she said I bet I could provide some relief to him. She finished by saying there were three options; hands, mouth or pussy, or a third the combination. My cock was growing larger by the minute. I asked her what she was doing home and she said there was a low census and they let her go early.

She left my side and told me to enjoy my Jacuzzi, and that she would not bother me, smiling as she turned towards the sink. She had on her short blue robe, which showed off her legs. She started the water running in the sink and pulled out her shaving cream and razor. As the sink was on the other side of the Jacuzzi, the mirror provided me with a front view of her, and I could see the robe was open, and saw the sides of her breasts. She wet her hands and turning towards me she put her right leg on the side of the Jacuzzi and wet her leg. While moving the robe out of the way, and up the inside of her leg, she exposed part of her womanhood. She applied the shaving cream, and started shaving her leg, not saying anything to me in the process. The jets were working on my body and my mind was working over what I was watching, all the while trying to calm down. She performed the same procedure on the left leg. Before putting the razor away she put some shaving cream near her pubic hair and cleaned the area up. I could see a glimpse of her lips protruding from her love box.

She left for a minute and came back with a shirt, and hung it on the hook on the wall facing toward me; it was my White Sox button down jersey. She likes to wear it to sleep in and sometimes we used it as a prelude to sex, as I could imagine what lie underneath, which was just her body, breasts, womanhood, her flower, you get the picture. She dropped her robe and disappeared into the shower. She reappeared wrapped in a towel and started to blow dry her hair. After she dried her hair, she applied her makeup. I was just finishing my Jacuzzi, and asked her if she wanted to leave first before I got out of the tub. She laughed and said of course not, as I started to let the water drain. I rose from the tub. I have a lot of dark brown body hair covering my legs, arms and chest area, which my wife likes. I started to dry off, and noticed my wife looking me over from her view of me in her mirror. She picked up her lipstick and finished getting herself ready by applying the lipstick, as my cock sprung up and I shuddered, as I know what she does to me with her mouth.

As I was getting out of the Jacuzzi, she dropped her robe and reached for the Sox jersey. Her nipples were rock hard, and her love box appeared to be dripping some juice. I walked over to her, and whispered to her you look like you could use some help putting on the jersey. She turned her back to me and I helped her with each sleeve. As she turned to button the front, I asked her to leave it open, and gave her a long, deep kiss. As I was pulling away, she said to go the bed and lie on my stomach.

She came into the bedroom, and told me to relax and enjoy, the feelings and senses. She started to apply the massage oil to my back and I could only imagine what was in store for us this afternoon. While working on my back, she said her cunt was not the only thing moist; her mouth was salivating over what she might do with my cock. It was then I told her it had been three days since I had last cum. She knows I tend to have a large amount of liquid anyway. She started down the back of my legs and spread them some while brushing the back of my balls. As she did so, she said she planned to spend a large amount of time on my front side, and a large amount of time teasing me, and seeing how long she could avoid stroking or touching my cock. I told her I was not sure I could handle too much and she said I would be fine.

After finishing my front side, she asked me turn over and while doing this she placed a folded towel over my cock and balls. It was folded so my cockhead was almost visible and my balls were visible. She told me to move my head closer to the end of the bed. She came closer to my head with the pussy and asked me to taste her, I reached back and upward with my arms and wrapped them around the back of her legs and pulled her towards my mouth, and started to slowly lick her juices, lapping at her lips, I plunged the tip of my tongue into her, and searched for her clit. I love to lick and taste her, and I was in heaven, when she shuddered and came for the first time. She bent down and kissed me long and hard, tasting some of her juice from my lips. She rested the top part of her body on my body for a few minutes, and after she had recovered, she whispered, "I hope you are ready for my lips, hands and lower lips."

She smiled and started to rub the lotion on my face, ears and neck area, all the while my cock was bobbing under the towel. I could feel my precum starting to leak on to my stomach, and hoped she would not see it, as I know she would tease me. As she started rubbing the lotion on my chest and arms, she noticed my liquid leaking and said what is this, and bending down she took her finger with her whitetipped, french cut finger nail and brushed the top of my cock and spread it over the head. I was not sure how much more I could take, and she had not even started the real teasing.

Moving past the towel, she started massaging my feet and legs, spreading my legs she started to run up and down the sides of my legs. As she approached the towel, she bypassed it again and gave me a long kiss while running her hands down the front side of my chest and lower abdomen. She went lower and slowly removed the towel and my cock sprang from my stomach. She grabbed the massage oil and rubbed all around the area never touching my equipment. All the while telling me she was having so much fun, and wondering what exactly she wanted to do and how. I was on fire, when she lightly kissed the tip of my cock and the stroked the corona with her hand. One stroke and she stopped, as she went to get the coconut butter. She spread some onto my cock and while holding my cock from my body she stroked it from the top to the bottom rotating hands, she stroked me five or six times. She stopped placed her hands on my hips and took my cock in her mouth, as I watched her gloss covered lips suck the tip as she inserted her tongue into the slit and licked me for a few minutes like this, while she told me she was enjoying the taste of my precum She stopped and climbed up on the bed, and removed her shirt. She took my cock holding it straight up from my body, lubricated it with her own juices and sank on to it. I started to thrust upward into her body, and we were in a rhythm. I was starting to feel like I was going to erupt when she pulled off and said she had to taste me, and not waste the past three days. She whispered that she wanted to experience the harvest.

My balls were ready to burst, as she started to stroke my cock applying more coconut oil, she kissed the tip of my head, and licked around the top, while telling me see was tasting the precum oozing from my slit. She said to get ready, and started to stroke me slowly while lowering her mouth onto my shaft. I was enjoying watching her, as she went lower and lower and I soon realized she was almost at my stomach and had engulfed my entire cock. She raised her head up and plunged down again and was stroking me more quickly, while she went to the top of my head and started to suck on the top half of my cock and worked over the head and the sensitive corona. I could feel my balls contracting upward and she could tell I was about to unload, and she became more urgent. I grunted and came in a massive amount, as she swallowed most of my juice, and licked my cock until I could no longer stand the sensitivity

We lay together for a short time, when I rolled over and off the bed brought her body to the edge of bed and spread her legs. I licked up her lips and spread the petals of her flower, and worked on her flower and her hard clit to get her fire burning. I worked on her for some time and my cock was hard again. I turned her around and she slid off the bed with her ass towards me and I entered her from behind, and while caressing her nipples with my palms, I started to pound into her, and we came together.

While resting she asked if I ever wondered what if would be like to watch her do the same thing to a larger cock, more specifically the pool boy. My cock started to harden, she smiled while stroking my cock, she whispered I think he is nine inches, and I know he has not cum in a week.

To be continued...