Enjoying Our Little Fetishes

Story Info
My wife and I share our sexual fetishes.
2k words
4.46
21.1k
14
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
virusman
virusman
313 Followers

Since it is time for confessions, I have to admit to a small fetish. Nothing distasteful or shocking, but just a penchant for women with pendulous inner labia that always protrude from the protecting hood of their vulva, and which open out like the petals of a flower when sexually stimulated to reveal their delicious pink inner lining.

Sadly from my point of view, my wife Naomi only has rather small pussy lips, but is otherwise practically perfect. She has a beautiful plump heart shaped bottom and when she leans forward with her thighs parted to reveal her neat rosebud and patent vaginal entrance no normal man could resist the invitation to sink his hard cock into the velvet sheath of her cunt. But her crowning glories are her large well shaped breasts that she loves to display in all their naked splendour whenever the opportunity presents itself; and she enjoys nothing better than to allow a man to coat them with his cum, the more copious the ejaculation the better.

We have been happily married for just over thirty years, but very early in our married life, we realised that if we were to have sexually fulfilling and long-lasting relationship, it was vital to be completely open about our sexual likes and dislikes and to indulge each other's little fancies. The sight of a pussy with large inner labia, even in a photograph, is enough to make my cock tingle with excitement, and Naomi was pleased to give me an orgasm while I was looking at explicit erotic images, either by masturbating me or giving me a blow job. Even better than a photograph is to be permitted to watch a real-life woman with the right attributes playing with her pussy for me, and over the years we have gathered several girlfriends with whom we have spent many happy hours of mutual masturbation and fucking. Excitingly Naomi soon discovered that she was bisexual and loved sucking my cum from a girlfriend's pussy whilst I fucked her from behind — I may not ejaculate much semen, but I have always been capable of repeated orgasms before my cock goes limp.

For my part I always tried to fulfil Naomi's erotic desires, but I have never been able to ejaculate a large volume of semen, so we also searched for attractive men who could liberally coat her breasts with hot cum after titty fucking her or by pulling out of her cunt at the last moment and masturbating themselves to an explosive climax. Watching a throbbing cock spurting copious volumes of creamy white cum over Naomi's breasts whilst she is in the throes of orgasm has been a special privilege and a regular part of our sex life.

As well as individual men and women with whom we have enjoyed very fulfilling threesomes, over the years we have also developed intimate friendships with a few couples where both husband and wife satisfy our particular fetishes. A night of deliciously torrid sex with another like-minded couple has always been a highlight for us; and the fact that we have been able to share each other's sexual pleasure without jealousy has we believe contributed to the lasting stability of our marriage.

ooOoo

We live in a large semi-detached house in a pleasant leafy suburb of a major English city. A few months before the events I am going to describe a couple of about the same age as us moved in next door. Like us they were obviously a professional couple who were invariably polite and well spoken and always immaculately dressed. In the spirit of neighbourliness we invited them round for dinner soon after they moved in and we found that we all got on very well and enjoyed each other's company. We soon got into the habit of dining together on a regular basis, and our conversations over a nice meal were wide-ranging and often amusing without any of those awkward silences that happen with incompatible people.

Until a couple of weeks ago however, we did not talk about our sex lives, and we certainly didn't embarrass them with details of our particular sexual peculiarities. That all changed when their daughter Eleanor, who like our two children was in her early twenties, came to stay with them for the weekend.

It was one of those warm early Spring days and I just happened to glance out of our bedroom window which overlooked the patio at the rear of their house, when Eleanor came out of the house and stretched out on a lounger to sunbathe. I was about to turn away when, seemingly unaware that she could be seen, she hitched her short skirt up to her waist to reveal that she wasn't wearing any panties. Parting her legs she then started to fondle her pussy which to my delight had exactly the kind of large inner labia that I found so arousing. Still unconscious of her audience she began to masturbate, pulling and stretching her lips and plunging her fingers into her cunt. I must confess that the sight was irresistible and I whipped my growing cock out of my trousers and was stroking away when my wife came into the bedroom. She took in the scene in an instant and standing behind me, she wrapped her fingers around my now very hard shaft and began to masturbate me whilst we both watched Eleanor who was now writhing in the extremes of her first orgasm.

I must have groaned audibly as I started to cum, splattering semen onto the window pane, because Eleanor opened her eyes and looked up to see me, my face contorted in ecstasy. I was of course, totally compromised, and she would have had every right to be shocked and offended by my voyeurism. However, she just gave me a knowing smile and a little wave, and opened her legs wider to give me an even better view of her engorged labia and glistening cunt.

ooOoo

Later that afternoon there was a ring on our front doorbell, and when I opened the door, Eleanor and her mother Judith were standing on the doorstep. My heart dropped when I saw them and I was afraid that they had come round to complain about my behaviour. However Judith asked if they could come in and explained that Eleanor was interested in a career in medical microbiology. Knowing that I was one of the two professors of Microbiology at the university and also head of the Microbiology Department at the city's hospital, she thought that I might be able to give her a few useful tips.

I showed them in to the sitting room and called Naomi to come down whilst I went into the kitchen to make a pot of tea. After we had drunk our tea Naomi said that there were a few things she would like to show Judith and that Eleanor and I would get on much better if we were left in our own. Out of courtesy I stood up to open the door, but when I returned to my chair opposite Eleanor who was sitting on the settee, she had put her feet up on the pouffe with her legs apart, giving me a good view up her skirt. She was again not wearing panties and her large inner labia were already prominently swollen. Putting her hand between her legs she spread her lips to reveal a delicious view of their glistening inner pinkness and the entrance to her cunt.

"Now Professor Franks," she said in a sweetly seductive voice, "I know from Mum all about your little secret, so get your cock out, and we can play for each other's enjoyment — I want to see you ejaculating for me this time. I do find it so stimulating watching a man cum for me, and even better the feeling of his hot sperm splattering my pussy."

I realised then that Naomi and Judith must have talked intimately about our sex lives but I still hesitated, worried that they might come back into the room at any moment.

As if she could read my mind, or more probably from the expression on my face, which was a mixture of excited lust, confusion and uncertainty, Eleanor continued, "Don't worry about Mum and your wife, they have gone next door and by now will be naked and giving Dad a blow job. By the way, Mum's pussy lips are even larger than mine and she is looking forward to playing for you before riding your cock and feeling you cumming inside her, and I know that Dad really wants to fuck your wife."

Eleanor's dirty talk blew away all my doubts and without hesitation I dropped my trousers and briefs and started to stroke my cock and fondle my balls. Eleanor meanwhile had taken a vibrating dildo out of her handbag and was alternately rubbing her labia and clitoris and thrusting it into her cunt. We masturbated for each other for several wonderful minutes, our mutual arousal mounting all the time, until we climaxed at the same moment in exquisite ecstasy. Such was my excitement that I ejaculated more explosively than for some years and my cum arched out in jets of hot quicksilver all over Eleanor's pussy and tummy.

I collapsed onto the settee next to Eleanor who leaned over and sucked and licked my cock clean before giving me a passionate kiss on the mouth. Once we had recovered our composure I put my trousers back on and went up to the bathroom to find a towel for Eleanor to clean herself up.

ooOoo

Cuddled up in bed that night Naomi and I talked about the day's events and described in graphic detail our respective afternoon's experiences and she confirmed what Eleanor had said. When she and Judith left us they had gone back to Judith's house where her husband Giles was already lying naked on the bed waiting for them. They both did a little striptease for him which quickly made his cock hard, it's network of veins visibly pulsing with excitement. They then lay either side of him and sucked and licked his cock and balls until he exploded all over Naomi's breasts and face. Naomi then admitted that they had gone further than Eleanor and I had. While Giles remained lying on his back she mounted him and started to ride his cock, which she said was a little longer than mine, while Judith straddled his face so that he could suck and lick her pussy. They all came at the same time and Naomi told me that Giles had cum so much that it was still running out of her cunt and down her inner thighs. This turned me on so much that I quickly rolled on top of her and slid my cock deep into her well lubricated cunt, and was soon enjoying my third massive orgasm of the day.

Eleanor left the next day, but in the evening we went round next door and we dined in the nude before enjoying a night of indescribably torrid sex during which we all reached heights of sexual ecstasy which we later agreed were the best for a long time. Giles and Judith were ideal partners for Naomi and me and we have enjoyed our little fetishes on almost every night of the last fortnight in an orgy of sucking and fucking. In between bouts of explosive sex Judith and Giles told us that they are exhibitionists and we have agreed to go away to Cap d'Agde for a fortnight later in the summer where we will be able to extend our sexual horizons further in the company of other sexually liberated people.

I am so excited I can hardly wait to sample many ladies with magnificently large labia, and I'm absolutely certain that Naomi is really looking forward to the possibility of taking part in a bukkake session and being covered and filled with huge quantities of hot cum.

virusman
virusman
313 Followers