Enjoying Spring's Almost Arrival

Story Info
Getting off in the pool.
2.8k words
4.33
25.1k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weather was gray and verging on cold, prompting her to suggest visiting the sauna before spring actually arrived. Not that spring's presence wasn't being felt, as life began its annual bursting out, brimming with enthusiasm.

We chose to visit the newest pool/sauna complex in our region. With the recent outdoors expansion, the outdoors sauna areas can be divided into the traditionally new style section, and the new traditional style section. Connected by an almost hidden path, using rough concrete.

Though getting to it is less than inviting, the new section is nicely rustic, particularly the rough hewn Karelian sauna house. We entered the warmed entrance area, a sort of enclosed porch, in a very Nordic sense, taking off our towels before going into the dry heat.

We saw only a couple of men, and one male/female pair. My wife chose an empty corner, striding quickly to the second bench row, putting her towel down.

The floor was uncomfortably hot underneath my fairly spoiled feet. The stone blocks were smooth, otherwise enjoyable to walk on after the roughness outside. My wife stretched out a level above me, as I settled onto the lowest level bench, our heads close. Her breasts were nicely displayed, her nipples only slightly rounded in the dry air. Her legs were up, slightly spread, providing a perfect view of her dark curled pussy fur.

'Do you like looking?' she asked.

'Of course .. your sexy bush always makes me hot.'

Which prompted a small sound of amusement before I heard her say 'We're in a sauna - of course it's hot.' After a bit, turning her head to look at me, she added 'I think its time to change position.'

She stood, moved her towel a bit, then reached over me for one of the wooden headrests, her glistening tits swaying above me, my eyes entranced. She shifted position to be able to let her fingers hook the headrest, putting a foot down and rising a bit, moving her pussy near my head. Innocently, of course - and it may well have been, as my wife rarely thinks that way. Though, considering our previous hushed conversation, the treat could well have been intentional.

She tolerates my visual interests, in part because she does not understand the attraction of nudity, while understanding it is not just a personal quirk. Not that she would easily admit that what attracts her is not nudity, but sex. According to an old housemate from my wife's university days, she would always watch the porn with intense interest when it played on the VCR, but all other times would deny its appeal, at least for herself.

Finishing the effort involved in setting the headrest in the corner, repositioning her towel to cover the blond wood, she laid down, now stretching out in the other direction. She put a foot down on my towel, giving me a wonderful view between her half spread legs. The other men in the sauna, whose view were not as close as mine, didn't seem to react to my wife's repositioning, at least when I initially scanned the benches.

The person who seemed to notice first was the woman in the opposite corner. She had been sitting with her legs up, facing her male compatriot, but a moment after my wife finished with settling down, she moved, legs now crossed, hands resting on her knees. She was essentially unshaved between her legs, something now apparent, along with her slightly opened labia.

Not wanting to stare, I returned my eyes to my wife's pussy, starting to add a note of wonderfully enticing scent to the air. Her head was turned to the couple, casually of course. Just as she casually moved her hand to her inner thigh while casually opening her legs, her foot now on my thigh.

The other woman's compatriot was also sitting cross legged, and after slowly scanning the space again, it was obvious that all of the single men had moved their heads, indulging themselves in a view of a naked woman in the sauna. This is not exactly a secret of why people enjoy being naked with others, though no one was exceeding good taste while indulging themselves.

I was unconcerned, as looking at both my wife or the other couple was fully within bounds. The fact that my wife's pussy was closer remained a major factor in anchoring my attention on her, something she seemed to know, as her other hand casually wended its way between her legs. That other people could see was not really a consideration, it seemed. Just making me hornier, as my cock began to stir.

Something I don't precisely appreciate in a public place, and not simply due to a an outdated sense of propriety. Unlike women, men can be easily identified as turned on, something that is not exactly appropriate in a public setting. When her toes moved along my thigh, just brushing my cock, I asked her to stop, please.

The view and her natural perfume, especially knowing my appreciation was perfectly acceptable, both in private and publicly, had already brought me to a certain edge. Of course, my wife knows this, and teases me about it. In several ways. However, she also tends to make sauna visits less embarrassing, as she has no problems getting my off before we visit. As had been the case today, as she got me off just a few hours before our arrival.

The heat was beginning to get to me. Several people had already left, and when the couple rose to leave, I suggested we do the same. We were both sweat soaked, meaning that our next stop would be the outdoor showers, on the other side of new area.

A stainless steel pool is centered, in a sense, as part of this new section, with the outdoors showers forming one side, and the sauna building forming the other. The pool is not exactly large, having a bench along the side where the steps with a railing were, and a couple of water jets on the opposite wall, but it fits a fair number of people without feeling crowded.

After showering and hanging our towels, we entered the pool.

Two couples were already in it, the one against the opposite side being the couple from the sauna, the other at the steps. Carefully walking down the steps, our view including the couple sitting crosslegged. There was no question the man was looking right at her shaved spread pussy. Other people in the pool could not see her so completely, though with a bit of thought, it was clear what their position meant in terms of shared intimacy. And their unconcern about anyone seeing it.

She was in her early 20s, and quite heavy, in an extremely sexy way. She was leaned back against the support provided by the steps, her largish breasts laying against her chest, nipples prominent. Her arms were underwater. Her partner had his hands on his knees, his arms providing a bit of an additional screen for anybody but the woman across from him seeing his cock - or the horny state it was likely in.

A mixed sauna often has this element with couples, something I understand. Something my wife is generally amused and quite unconcerned about. Providing me with numerous opportunities to indulge looking at her naked body, with a certain amount of accompanying lust, which needs to be kept adequately in check.

The other couple, that had been in the sauna with of us, were sunk to their shoulders, side by side.

We sat at the corner, at a diagonal, our legs stretched out, mine floating under hers. Though she has recently shaved under her arms, her legs remain soft and furry. Drifting in and out of contact, her hair was delightful to feel as we let the water support ourselves, bodies shifting just slightly, skin touching and separating.

Her nipples were darkly crinkled, her wavy bush sexy seen through the clear water. We would sometimes glance over at the other couple. They were now face to face, seemingly floating in the currents, only their heads above water. There was little to be seen, and only a minimum of quiet conversation to be heard.

The opposite couple then moved apart, standing up in the not quite chest high water, walking to the stairs. The couple at the steps separated a bit, and followed them out, grabbing towels and bathrobes before going to the sauna house.

It was my wife that brought up the question about what had been going on between the sunken couple, in an amused tone. My reply was that I really didn't know, and that this was not a subject to be explored here.

'But it is private - there is only the guy at the showers. He can't hear.'

'He could conceivably see - a bit embarrassing.'

That is when I began to talk a bit about privacy, and a woman's advantage. I told her about our last visit here, sitting in the other outdoor pool, steam drifting, and the two women I'd seen. The first, possibly in her earlier 20s, had entered, somewhat nearby in the shallow laying section. She had longish wet brown hair, with nice nipples topping her nicely sized breasts. After a minute or so, she moved to a 3 yard distant stone column, topped with a water fountain. For the next several minutes, she simply appeared to enjoy twisting her naked body in the current, changing from sitting to laying to kneeling.

The pool was essentially empty, as was the entire outdoor section. Another woman entered the pool, stretching herself pretty much in the same place as the first woman, though raised on her elbows, her breasts above the water, black hair still dry. She appeared to be in her mid-30s, an age I consider to be exceedingly attractive. A couple of people walked by and entered the sauna, at which point the first woman left.

The second woman, seeing no one else around, moved through the water to the same place the other woman had been. She discretely positioned herself carefully on top of the pulsing water column, legs splayed, where she remained, barely moving, for several minutes. Since her head was facing out, positioned to see if anyone appeared, it was not really possible to see her expression, even if it was easy to speculate.

As a few people began walking by to go to the adjoining 'sweat house,' the woman moved off the stone column. In both cases, a certain privacy had been necessary for them to enjoy the flowing water, but I also pointed out that no one could easily tell if they aroused by it. Which, in this case, was likely only one of the two women anyways.

Talking like this in public is quite rare, at least with my wife. Normally, she tends to drop the subject, but at this point, she seemed at least a bit intrigued, especially as the pool was empty, and the jets had started.

The man was finished drying off at the showers, and the other couple was easily five yards away, backs to us, walking away slowly. By now, the pumps that drive the pool's waterjets began to rumble. Moving to the opposite wall, I went from one side to the other, discovering only two nozzles, separated by a couple of yards. Each producing a decent amount of bubbles, without being excessive.

It was not difficult to convince her to come to the now active jets, knowing she likes pulsing water just about as much as her toy. I pointed out that I had no plans to use a nozzle myself, nor would I interfere in any sense with whatever she decided to do with her own personal pulsing water jet.

I agreed with her that men with their penises against a nozzle was 'ooky,' since unlike the two women from the last visit, men tend to be fairly blatant about what is going on. There is always a certain tension in a public mixed sauna between the sensual and sexual, but now that we seemingly had the pool to ourselves, the opportunity to do something she was obviously curious about presented itself.

She had already put her hand out to feel the jet, then grinned just a bit, before fixing her expression. She tends to be a bit embarrassed by her own desires, seeing them as somehow very private. 'Just try it' I encouraged, looking around, seeing no one nearby, adding 'it's completely empty. And you are already naked anyways.'

Flowing water is a sensual pleasure, that can easily become sexual. An effect that took about 15 seconds after she placed herself in front of the current. Putting her hands on the rounded metal wall, she angled her hips while settling down a bit as her spread legs went flush against the smooth stainless steel. Her breasts were hanging, and her nipples were at the waterline, erect, the waves lapping them teasingly, covering and exposing.

Her initial expression of mild curiousity at how the jet felt against her pussy was quickly replaced by a very horny one as she let out a low grunt. Clearly, the jet's magic made her expression turn so dreamy, her eyelids fluttering as she said 'oh .. ooh.'

I said, very lightly, 'Do you like that? Out here?'

She just grunted again, her clit clearly centered in the nozzle's stream. She began to move just a bit, her teeth clenching, hands tightening, and it took very little time for her to have her first public orgasm, at least by one meaning of the term public. Watching her had made me erect, but I did nothing about it, simply staying close to the wall to conceal my state. I saw her get off again, with a low moan passing her lips, her eyes tightly closed, and knew that she had just added another style of cumming to her fairly small list of irresistible pleasures.

Of course, she didn't stop, naked and orgasming in a public space, reduced to an essentially slutty hotness, something she generally denies she has. Until it appears, like now. An extended moment of pure animal satisfaction, wanting nothing but to have her pussy pleasured in the current, uncaring that she was in a public pool. She had already cum at least 5 times, each time obvious through her motions and expression. I love watching a woman cum, a pleasure my wife often provides.

By this point, she took a minor pause, looking around. The other couple was returning, though easily 10 yards away.

'You can do it again, you know' I said. Since it was already something she wanted, it took no more encouragement for her to get off one more time. Which meant one more time of getting off in a series, her motions becoming even more obvious. She began to rise up and down a bit, angling her hips, and moving rhythmically against the wall, creating a pattern of waves.

As the other couple approached, I saw the woman looking at my wife. Her expression was not readable, but it seemed as she could at least imagine what had been going on.

Following her 3rd orgasm, my wife turned a bit furtive, thinking that she had just revealed some incredibly dark secret, moving away form the water stream's entrancing power.

'You know, I doubt that a couple minds what you were doing,' I said, 'especially considering how nice it is to cum that way. Well, as a woman - men cumming would just be unpleasant.'

'Don't talk,' was her only response, becoming embarrassed at what she had allowed herself to do. As long as she does not have to admit something, it didn't happen is her general perspective. But I noticed how she edged herself in front of the nozzle again, just before the rumble of the pumps died.

At which point, she abruptly stated 'Let's go.'

Leaving, it was clear she had not precisely recovered from getting off so good, her steps uneven and legs wobbly. Her expression was equally betraying, the relaxed appearance of a satisfied woman, pussy lips still visibly swelled. A sight that was also apparently noticed by the woman, who had the same view that I did, as she walked by behind us, to hang up her towel. My wife had turned at the top of the steps, waiting for me to rise out of the water,

I glanced around, and saw a faint smile on the younger woman's face, while her partner kept his glance firmly to the side. My cock had settled enough that leaving the water would not be embarrassing, and my wife seemed quite impatient, as if leaving would remove any evidence of how she had just repeatedly cum in public.