Enjoying Tea, Together

Story Info
Couple become much better acquainted - 'drinking tea'.
4.7k words
4
15.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both liked tea, especially green and flavored teas. In fact, they had been introduced several months ago by a mutual friend who owned a small shop that sold tea, coffee, sandwiches, and baked items. Both had been frequent customers of this small shopping center store but had never been there at the same time until the introduction.

During their tea dates, Brenda and Ted discovered their backgrounds were similar: middle aged, professional, enjoyed traveling, and financially secure. He had been divorced for about three years, she for over one year. His work required some traveling; her work was in an office. Both were looking for a new start with a person having similar interests. Each wanted to completely explore the other -- both in public and in private before making any long term plans.

Together, they had been to several movies, a musical review, and restaurants. The couple enjoyed being together in public -- but job pressures, extended family, other friends, etc had prevented the two from being together, for any length of time, in private.

This weekend , for whatever reasons, neither had any obligations. Only the obligations of enjoying and having fun together. Lots of FUN and PLEASURE.

Brenda was about 5' 5", 135 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, somewhat athletic, with pleasing curves. Ted was about 5' 10", 190 pounds, salt and pepper hair, brown eyes, and muscular from regular exercise. Both had been active in sports in high school, she swam with a high school team, he had played football. Even now, both tried to exercise weekly on a regular basis.

SATURDAY AFTERNOON

On Saturday afternoon, they had meet at her apartment and left for the store. Their conversation with several cups of tea and a shared large roll took about one hour.

Leaving the store, Brenda said: "Let's go back to my apartment. I would like to show you some things that I recently purchased. I believe you will like what I bought."

"Sounds like a good plan to me. I enjoy being with you," replied Ted.

Traffic was light, the recent model car soon was in the parking lot of Brenda's apartment. Hand-in-hand, they walked up to her second floor apartment. Inside, Brenda got cookies for both, a glass of ice tea for Ted and a cup of hot tea for herself.

"I am going to go to my bedroom and change. You may want to read or watch television." Brenda said.

Ted turned on the television and started to watch a football game. The college football season had recently started.

The game was in the second quarter with a close score. But soon Brenda appeared and walked into the living room and stood by the television. Ted's head turned slightly

from the TV screen as he looked at Brenda. He looked at her face and shiny brown hair, then her neck and the bright red with black trim sheer gown she was wearing.

His eyes followed the gown downward to where it stopped just below her knees. She moved slightly. The gown parted revealing matching red panties, and thigh high black hose. A dark area could be seen under the sheer fabric of her thong panties. She was wearing medium heel height red shoes.

Brenda unfastened the black tie, the gown parted even more revealing her red bra and mounds of female flesh above the bra. Through the sheer fabric of the bra, two darker areas were visible, two small bumps were visible.

"Do you like this outfit? I purchased it as you said you like red," inquired Brenda.

"Yes, I definitely like that outfit. You look great in red," replied Ted. And added: "But you look great wearing anything."

"Do you think I would look great wearing nothing?" She asked.

"Yes. You would look great in your Birthday suit."

Both smiled and softly laughed.

Ted turned the TV off as Brenda walked toward him. She flipped the bottom of the bright red gown toward him and more of her underwear and Birthday suit was revealed. For a few minutes, she stood directly in front of him -- but just beyond the reach of his arms. She rubbed those interesting areas of a woman's body through the red sheer fabric. Then sat down on the sofa next to him.

"I can watch a football game most anytime, but with my business travel schedule I certainly do not see enough of you." Ted said.

Brenda put an arm around Ted as she spoke. "I like those comments. And I certainly do not see enough of you."

Ted placed his hand on a breast and gently squeezed the nipple through the red sheer fabric. His lips were on her lips; their mouths opened -- tongues touched and explored. They shared a sensual and long kiss. Brenda started to unbutton Ted's shirt, slowly and smoothly. Ted pulled the red gown off her shoulders, it dropped down to the sofa. Her ample breasts, dark pink areolas and nipples strained against the red sheer bra. Ted unfastened the hooks and removed the red bra, her breasts received the freedom to move.

Brenda turned toward Ted. And gently shook her upper body. Her boobs moved from side to side.

"Like what you see?" She inquired.

"Yes. But I think there is more to see."

"To see and -- to do." Brenda replied.

Brenda rubbed Ted's chest slowly through his shirt, unbuttoning was completed -- the shirt pulled up and off. Both were naked to the waist; chests touched, lips touched, and arms were around each other.

"Do you like what you see, Brenda?" Ted asked.

"Yes. I enjoy touching a man's muscular chest." She replied.

Both smiled. But both also knew that more would follow. Much more!

Brenda lowered her head and kissed his throat, gradually working her way down his chest to Ted's small nipples. Her tongue made ever smaller circles on his chest while working toward his nipples. Both were sucked until they were hard. She moved lower kissing his stomach and navel but stopped just above his belt.

Brenda said, "I will continue in a few minutes."

Ted responded, "That sounds like a promise to me. But, now it is my turn to provide you some pleasure."

One hand started to gently rub and squeeze a breast, the nipple received pinches and tugs. His tongue flicked out at the other nipple -- bathing it with his saliva. Ted sucked it. Both of her nipples became firm and slightly larger.

Brenda stood up and erotically moved and danced around the living room dressed in the red sheer panties, black hose, and red shoes. She walked toward Ted, breasts swaying and swinging as she walked. She stopped within five feet of Ted, with her legs slightly spread. Her breasts were so similar in appearance that they almost seemed to be like a pair of matched bookends. She rubbed and played with her breasts and nipples with both hands pushing them together, up and down, and moving them in a circular motion.

"Very nice. Very nice." He said. "I could watch your breasts for a long time."

"You like looking at my breasts swing and sway as I move?

"Yes. I appreciate seeing breasts 'dancing' separately or in unison."

Brenda continued fondling and playing with her breasts. Ted continued watching.

Slowly, Brenda lowered one hand toward her pink treasure and rubbed her pubic hair and crotch through the red fabric. As her hand moved to an inner thigh, a moist dark area was evident under the red fabric.

Brenda smiled.

Ted returned the smile and asked, "Please come and sit on the sofa again."

"Not yet, I have more to show you." Brenda turned her back toward Ted.

Slowly she removed her red panties. She pushed the panties over her hips, they dropped to the floor. Brenda bent over, her legs spread. Through the inverted V of her legs, Ted could see part of the dark TV screen that he had turned off. Her hanging breasts and nipples were quite visible. Ted also observed Brenda putting a finger into her vagina. He watched as her finger moved in and almost out as she fingered fucked herself.

"You like my ass and finger activity?" She asked.

"Very much. Much better then any television show." He replied.

She walked several steps backward toward Ted. Her finger still in her cunt. Then two fingers entered her body. Ted had moved forward, his middle finger was rubbing Brenda's finger. But both fingers were also rubbing several inches of her cunt. The double rubbing continued for several minutes, before both left her moist tunnel. Light hit her ass and the natural lubricant oozing from her cunt. Her cunt glistened from the reflected light.

With the fingers removed, she stood, turned and faced Ted again; her moist finger entered his mouth. Ted's moist finger entered her mouth. Cunt juice was sucked off. Brenda moved toward the sofa and sat down next to Ted.

"Please leave the hose on but remove your shoes," Ted requested.

Brenda bent over, placing both hands at the top of one thigh high hose. Ever so slowly her hands rubbed her leg from the thigh to the shoe. After unfastening a strap, she kicked off one shoe. Brenda reached the other shoe in the same manner, the shoe was unfastened and kicked off. The black thigh high hose remained on her shapely legs.

A growing bulge was quite visible under Ted's pants.

"We need to check this out." Brenda laughed.

Briefly she rubbed the bulge of his manhood through the restraining fabric of his pants. Her eager fingers unzipped his pants, tugged and pulled them off. Next, she pulled at his underpants till they were off.

Brenda stood, spread her legs and sat down on Ted's right knee, facing him. Slowly she moved her cunt back and forth over several inches of his muscular leg. Ted looked at her breasts and nipples. He wet his lips and started to suck a nipple, his fingers pinched and pulled on the other nipple.

Ted smiled and said, "I lick sucking your teats -- -- I like your pussy lips rubbing my leg."

Brenda replied, "I enjoy pleasing you. I have my hose on so you can keep your socks on."

Both laughed, softly.

She reached down, touched his cock, and caressed his partially swollen manhood. His bare cock responded. The pink head was lightly touched as Brenda circled the head several times with a lubricated finger. Then her finger rubbed the cock rim, but soon her finger was lightly rubbing the underside of the cock rim. His erection became firmer.

"Yes. Yes, Sweetheart. I love being touched. Especially on the rim and the underside."

"Would you like a bare cock blow job?"

"Yes. Any time. And most any place. Suck my bare cock, Baby."

Brenda got on her knees with her head between his open legs. Her tongue flicked out and touched the head of his cock, then her tongue was rubbing the cock rim. Slowly she opened her moist mouth and took in his manhood. Her hand held the base of his cock, the other hand was gently cupping and playing with his balls. Her head was bobbing up and down, her lips and mouth traveling over his hard cock. Ted ran his fingers through her hair.

Sometimes she had most of his bare rod in her mouth, other times only the tip and rim received pleasure. Initially, her lips could touch his pubic hair. As his constant companion grew -- Brenda focused her attention on his cock head, the cock rim, and several inches of the shaft.

Ted sighed. And frequently said: "Yes, yes, more. Wonderful. I love this type of pleasure. Thank you very much."

Minutes passed. The bare cock blow job continued.

Brenda stopped sucking and said: "I have another treat for you and your dick."

She put some of the warm tea into her mouth. Soon, Ted's penis was in her mouth with its warm liquid. The liquid cooled but was replaced with some more warm tea and his penis was again bathed. His erection was warmed by the liquid.

Ted could only say, "I want to get inside your cunt." But then he added, "I like to call my penis 'Sir Richard', don't really like the word 'dick'.

"Later you can enter me, I have another treat for your constant companion," Brenda stated.

She reached for an ice cube and put the ice into her mouth. Another ice cube was left in her hand. Ted's cock was soon in her mouth and was cooled off with the melting ice cube. He still had his erection but it was smaller. And cooler. Brenda held another ice cube against Ted's balls. His balls became smaller from the cold.

"There is both pleasure and some pain from the ice. 'Sir Richard' is not wearing a coat -- -- of any type."

"You can call you penis by any name you wish. I could call it nice and wonderful. But right now your 'hot rod' has changed into a 'cool rod'.

Both look at each other. They smile and softly laugh.

"I am going to get your balls warm." Brenda said.

Caressing Ted's manhood with her soft hand, Brenda lowered her mouth toward his balls. First, she gently sucked one ball into her mouth and applied gently pressure -- then released. Gentle pressure, then release -- often. Then she sucked the other ball and gave it equal attention. Both balls soon were cover with the moisture from her mouth.

Ted said, "That was wonderful, Sweetheart. Very pleasing. I need to provide some similar attention to your pussy. Lay down on your back on the floor and spread."

"How wide do you want me to spread my legs?" Brenda asked.

"Very wide. So you pussy is completely exposed for viewing and touching."

Ted reached for an ice cube. In moments, the ice cube was pushed into her cunt lips, Ted kept his hand pressed against her lips as the ice started to melt.

"Oh, that cold is painful. But also a pleasure," Brenda said.

She moved her body in an attempt to shake the melting ice cube out of her vagina. The ice remained inside her, gradually the cold water ran down her pussy lips.

Ted lowered his head. Using his fingers, he spread her pussy lips and looked at her pink treasure. He flicked out his tongue and touched her clitoris for a minute or so. Then he rubbed his tongue on her inner pink lips. But soon, his tongue was making the round trip -- frequently -- between inner lips and clitoris. His saliva and her natural lubricant mixed.

"Oh, Ted. I want to be fucked."

Brenda sat up, but ignored the water running from her vagina and the damp spot it created on the rug, A condom was opened by Brenda and held in place with her mouth on the head of his manhood --- she unrolled it partway down the length of his shaft using her mouth. Her fingers completed the unrolling. 'Sir Richard' was dressed and ready for action. Penetration. Deep Penetration.

"I enjoy that condom unrolling with your mouth." Ted said.

"I thought you would appreciate that type of attention."

Brenda laid down on the floor, a firm pillow under her ass, her legs -- with the thigh high black hose -- spread wide. She was ready to be fucked.

"Playtime is over, it's time to get serious. I am yours -- for sucking and fucking," she said. "Possess me!"

"I like a woman who is direct."

Ted was on the floor in moments, his mouth covering her genitals. He kissed, sucked, and licked her treasure again, for a few minutes. His cock grew larger. Ted moved forward, his large erect cock pointing at her moist cave. First, the head passed though the spread pussy lips and easily entered her cylinder. The shaft soon followed -- inch by inch -- until the entire shaft was inside her moist hole. In, and almost out. In, and almost out. Often!

Ted moved her legs, but 'Sir Richard' continued pumping her cunt. First, both her legs were on his left side, then his right side. Then he spread her legs -- her ankles on his shoulders, her knees were almost touching her breasts. Brenda was almost doubled over. During all of this leg movement, his cock continued to explore, push, and pound her moist cunt. Frequently, his balls hit her ass with his deep thrusts.

"Yes, yes. I love your cock in me. Give me more," Brenda almost shouted.

"Do you feel like a woman."

"Yes."

"Do you feel like a woman who is getting a wonderful fucking."

"Yes. Ram and pound my cunt. Fast and hard."

Ted gave her more, much more and said, "When we finish later, you will know that you have been fully penetrated and completely fucked."

"I love this action, I love having you inside me." Brenda said. And added: "I love having you completely possess me. Your rod feels good in my cylinder."

Her hard, fast fucking continued. Brenda reached down to the juncture of her legs and started to vigorously rub her clitoris. Minutes passed with Ted's hard condom covered cock moving inside her moist cylinder. His cock moved smoothly in and almost out of her cylinder -- -- -- much like a piston rod operates in a well lubricated cylinder. But the cock head was always inside her body.

"I am coming, Sweetheart." She said, as she continued rubbing her clitoris vigorously.

Her body spasmed and shook. A wave started deep inside her and spread through her entire body. Ted continued thrusting his rod deep into her body. Several minutes passed. Another wave, somewhat smaller, spread through her body. Brenda had her orgasm. Her sighs and moans were the sounds of pleasure.

Ted continued to pump away, her vagina completely filled with his hard rod. In a few minutes, Ted's cock grew slightly -- his cum shot into the condom. Together, they rested. 'Sir Richard' was getting smaller but still inside her pink treasure.

Both spoke -- almost at the same time: "Thank you. Wonderful. I appreciate having you."

They parted slightly. Ted removed the condom and turned it inside out. The cum cream was rubbed on Brenda's nipples. Some was offered to her lips but Brenda indicated no thanks as the menu for the simple evening meal was already planned.

"Did you know that a man's cum when rubbed on a woman's nipples will make her nipples larger and longer?" Ted said, with a twinkle in his eyes.

"Did you know that a woman's breast milk when rubbed on a man penis will make his penis thicker and longer?" Brenda said, almost with a straight face.

Both smiled and laughed.

"Do you have any woman's breast milk to use." Ted inquired.

"No. And I really do not want to produce any."

Almost naked, the pair moved back to the sofa. Both sipped their tea, even though the tea was now only slightly warm and the ice completely melted. The television was turned on just in time to see a few final plays of the college football game.

As the game ended, Ted said, "Well my team lost the football game, but I scored here. Thank you very much for the many pleasures."

"You are welcome, and thank you," replied Brenda, and added: "Your score here is wonderful. You can play on my 'field' any time."

Together, they had enjoyed the various afternoon delights and the tea.

SATURDAY EVENING

A frozen pizza was put into the oven and Brenda returned to the room. The evening meal would be pizza, salad, and some more tea. Both were almost completely naked except for the black thigh high hose and socks. Both were quite comfortable seeing and being seen almost in their birthday suits.

"It has been a long day, I need a shower. Like to join me?" asked Brenda.

Brenda reached down and grabbed Ted's flaccid penis -- and pulled it toward the bathroom. Ted quickly followed.

With the hose and socks removed and the shower water now warm, they stepped into the shower and got wet. Ted took the cake of soap and wash cloth and rubbed Brenda's back, then her ass and between her legs, then her legs. She faced him, Ted rubbed her shoulders, then her stomach. Her ample breasts and erect nipples received extra attention from his soapy hands. The pink treasure between her legs was again washed. Brenda moaned and sighed.

"I enjoy having your slippery hands rub my body. Now I need to give you some attention." She said.

Brenda took the soap and returned the favor. First, Ted's back and ass were washed, then his legs. Ted turned and faced her -- they had a long passionate kiss with the warm water streaming and splashing over their bodies. Brenda washed Ted's shoulders and chest. Finally, her soapy hands reached Ted's manhood -- CCC, cock and constant companions. His penis and balls were caressed and rubbed with her soapy hands. His penis firmed slightly. Separately, each washed off any remaining soap and stepped out of the shower.

12