Enjoying the Concert

Story Info
Ariana Grande and Liz Gillies enjoy each other.
1.9k words
4.41
23.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ariana was sweating like crazy. She was currently on tour, going city to city to promote her new album and give her fans a great show. She was pretty tired from the traveling most of the time and she did get pretty lonely without her friends being able to go on tour with her, but she was making her fans happy. Ariana also did enjoy dressing up in her little sexy costumes and teasing everybody in the crow with her little sexy frame as she enjoyed the thought of making all of the boys in the audience hard.

"Hello Houston! Are you ready?" Ariana asked as she continued to pump up the crowd. Ariana sang and danced around on the stage as she performed her heart out for the sold out crowd in Houston, but she didn't know she was also performing for her secret lover, Liz Gillies.

Ariana and Liz have kept their relationship hidden from the public eye ever since they both got their roles on Victorious. Victoria Justice was the only other person on the entire cast that knew of Liz and Ariana's true feelings for each other when she went into Ariana's room to rehearse their lines, but instead found Liz and Ariana's tongues deep inside each other's pussies. The lesbian lovers begged their co-star to agree not to tell the media, and Victoria decided to not tell.

After Victorious had not been renewed for another season, the lovers decided it would be best to stay away from each other for a little while to focus on their careers, with Liz even suggesting that she faked being in relationships with others to throw the media off their tracks. So Ariana and Liz went their separate ways for the mean time. Liz started production on her new television show for FX while Ariana focused on her music career.

Liz and Ariana had only talked via text or webcam during that time. Liz wanted to go to Ariana's house to visit her, but the only time she was able to leave the set of her new show would be during Ariana's tour across the United States. Liz thought long and hard about what she was going to do, until she decided she was going to surprise Ariana at one of her concerts.

Liz studied the tour schedule until she found the date of the Houston show, while her being in town for a public appearance later that week, Liz bought some the tickets to the Houston show. Liz had to wait a month or so until the date of Ariana's Houston show. Liz was able to purchase backstage passes and tickets to the concert.

As Ariana danced and moved around the stage, Liz could feel her lust for her lover. She could feel herself getting wet as her aching pussy slowly made her panties damp with lady fluid. Watching Ariana shake her little perky ass back and forth had Liz almost drooling at the mouth in desire. Liz's eyes never lost track of that ass as it jiggled back and forth as she walked across the stage.

Liz was starting to sweat as she felt the heat rising in her body. She left the crowd for a moment and went into the ladies room so she could get some air and clean herself up a bit. Liz went over to the faucet and turned on the water. She grabbed a paper towel and lightly dabbed her face of sweat.

"God, what's wrong with me? I shouldn't be sweating this much," Liz thought to herself as she pulled her make up kit out of her purse and reapplied some of her makeup.

"I bet I'm just nervous since I haven't seen her in months. My body is just getting ready to see the woman of my dreams. Just calm down and take a deep breath Liz. Take a deep breath. You're are going to get your pussy licked by Ari and you're going to lick hers just like we used too," Liz thought to herself as she finished applying her makeup.

Liz made her way back into the concert only to realize the concert was almost finished. Liz made her way to the access area. Liz walked up to the security guy, hoping she could explain her unique situation.

"Hello, you might not know me," Liz tried saying to the guard before he interrupted her.

"Liz Gillies.

"Miss Gillies, it's good to finally see you in person," the security guard said.

"How do you know who I am? I'm sure we've never met before," Liz replied.

"I know all about you from Miss Grande," the guard said as Liz's ears perked up and her attention was peeked.

"You do?" Liz asked.

"Of course! She talks about you non-stop! We always hear about you, how much she misses you, and how badly she wants to see you again, and what she'd do to you once she sees you," the guard said as the thought of what Ariana might do made Liz wet her panties a bit.

Liz then regained her composure and said, "Interesting. I was kind of hoping to surprise her since I haven't told her I was in town or at the concert tonight. Is there any way you could help me with that?"

"Yeah sure. I'll get you access to her dressing room, you can wait for her in there," the security guard said as he unhooked the rope and lead Liz to Ariana's dressing room. Once they approached Ariana's dressing room, the security guard unlocked the door.

"You can just stay in here until Ariana is done with the meet and greet," the security guard said to Liz as he moved over and allowed the brunette beauty to enter the room.

"Thank you very much," Liz said as she looked around and saw pictures of her and Ariana scattered all over the walls.

"No problem, you two enjoy each other," the guard said as he shut the door and left. Liz quickly got up and looked at all of the pictures of her and Ariana on the wall. She saw photos as early as when they first met each other and photos as late as the last time they saw each other. Liz was looking through the photos when she heard Ariana outside.

"Oh shit! She can't know I'm here yet," Liz thought as she looked for somewhere to hide. Liz quickly looked at the closet and realized that was the only place she could hide. So she got into the closet as Ariana entered the room. Liz's heart pounded out of her chest as she finally saw her lover. Liz wanted to jump her bones right there but she wanted to surprise Ariana not scare her, so she waited while Ariana moved around the dressing room.

Liz stared at Ariana's beauty as she observed what the tiny-framed singer was wearing. Ariana was wearing a little white dress that showed off her long legs and her cute perky ass. The fishnets she was wearing along with her sexy white high heels only boosted the effect.

"Aw man, what a fun show," Ariana said out loud to herself as she took off her makeup. Liz's attention stayed on Ariana as she searched the drawer for something. Liz was in absolute shock when she saw what Ariana had pulled out. Ariana had pulled out a large, 12 inch long black dildo.

"Good thing I brought you along, I need to unwind," Ariana said to her "friend" as she reached for the back of her dress. Liz watched in stunned silence as her lover let her dress drop to the floor, revealing the singer only wearing a pair of tan panties along with the fishnets. Ariana stepped out of her heels and grabbed hem of her panties, slowly and seductively pulling them down her legs as she finally put them on the ground.

Ariana turned around and looked dead at Liz and said, "Liz. I know you're in there you can come out now." Liz was shocked as she stepped out of the closet.

"How did you know I was in there?" Liz asked her naked lover.

"I can smell it whenever you little snatch gets all wet for me. I've had sex with you enough times to know that smell. Now let me get some of that pussy I've been missing so badly," Ariana said as she moved in towards Liz and kissed her.

Ariana was using her tongue to massage my tongue while mine did the same. Ariana helps me as I quickly pulled off my shirt and jeans, exposing my almost whole body as I stood in front of her in just a bra and underwear. Liz bit her lip.

"Like what you see?" She said, looking into Ariana's eyes seductively.

"Fuck yeah!" She giggled.

"Maybe I should show you some more?" Liz replied as she took off her bra.

"Liz Gillies, you drive me absolutely crazy. Do you know what you do to me you naughty girl?" Ariana stated, causing me to blush.

Liz watched as Ariana ran her hands over her boobs, massaging them slowly. Liz mirrored the movements of her love, and soon Liz's body ached for more. Ariana teased Liz's nipples with her fingers, the electric touch of Ariana's fingers on Liz's nipples made them instantly hard. Liz let out a low whimper. Ariana then resumed her kiss with Liz and moved their bodies to the couch to be more comfortable.

"I have so much love built up baby. I'm going to give you all my love that's built up since we last touched," Ariana said before resuming the kiss with Liz.

She bit her lip as we both trailed our fingers down our stomachs, and positioned ourselves with our legs open in front of the camera, meaning that when we actually did something the other would be able to see everything. Ariana slipped her hand into Liz's panties. Ariana's hands were rubbing circles on Liz's throbbing clit, causing her to moan very loudly, desperate for more.

"Nice wet patch" She giggled.

"That's all because of you. It's totally your fault," Liz said as she blushed.

"I bet that wet little pussy looks and tastes just like how I remember it to be," Ariana said as she bit her lip.

"Why don't you taste it then and see if the flavor's changed?" Liz moaned loudly as the combination of her dirty talk and my fingers on my clit almost too much. Ariana gave a sexy smile as she headed towards Liz's smooth snatch.

"Fuck!" Liz gasped as Ariana quickly pulled herself down to Liz's sensitive and aching pussy and started to lick her clit like a lollipop.

"Holy shit baby! You taste just as good baby. Maybe even a little bit better than before," Ariana moaned as she was already pumping two fingers in and out of herself. Liz copied Ariana's movements, still rubbing her clit with her other hand.

"Oh fuck Ariana, I'm so close!" Liz moaned out loud as Ariana decided to add a third finger. Liz watched as she felt her own orgasm growing closer at the sight of her almost falling apart in front of Ariana. Liz suddenly screamed out in pleasure, and Ariana watched her juices flow over her fingers. She rode out her orgasm, then slipped her fingers into her mouth, moaning at the taste. I felt my own walls tighten around my fingers, and she smirked, watching me begin to move my fingers even faster as I came, moaning her name.

"That was amazing" I breathed.

"I agree" Ariana giggled.

"You want me to use the dildo on you then?" Liz asked.

"No. Right now I want it to be just you and me," Ariana said as she kissed Liz again.

TO BE CONTINUED?