Enjoying the Drive Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edharian
edharian
1,050 Followers

"Your call," I said back, knowing full well that her control would be better than mine, probably. I would take a sore cock gladly if it meant getting it into my sister somehow.

"Finger me," she whispered, gathering the hem of her dress in her fist and pulling it up to her belly button.

I slipped my hand across her lower belly, following the curve of her pelvis until my middle finger curled into her sopping pussy. My palm rubbed against her clit as I worked my finger in and out a few times, Dani gasping quietly and humping against my hand. Her little hand squeezed my cock as she writhed on the seat for a few moments before letting go of my cock and gently pushing my hand away.

"That feels so good," she whispered. "But your cock would be a little much for me right now, and I don't want to start anything unless you can press your balls against my ass bury it in my cunt when you cum."

My cock pulsed under her head and I groaned as Dani giggled at my reaction.

We drove for thirteen hours straight, skipping what was supposed to be our second hotel, and actually making it into Florida before Dad pulled off the interstate and announced that we were stopping for the night. It was one o'clock in the morning, and the hotel only had one room left with two double beds.

"I swear to God," Dad started, "If the two of you keep me or your mother awake for longer than thirty seconds after we get in there, I'll kill you both and dump your bodies in the Everglades."

We both promised to behave, and unloaded our bags. I resigned myself to spending the night without fucking my sister, and carried our stuff into the room. As I put the bags down, my phone buzzed and I opened a text from Dani.

I'm stealing one of your shirts to sleep in. Wear boxers to bed. I'm gonna forget my panties. I need your cock

I grinned and shook my head. My crazy, horny, sexy sister was going to get us killed.

Dad sent me to get ice as he and Mom got ready for bed. It took me fifteen minutes to find the ice machine on our floor, and another fifteen to fill the tiny bucket the hotel provided us. The machine refused to spit out more than one or two cubes at a time, every ten or fifteen seconds. By the time I got back, Mom and Dad were already in bed, and Dani was standing at the sink, just around the corner from the end of our parents' bed, brushing her teeth.

True to her word, my sister had stolen one of my shirts and I fought not to get caught staring at her ass as it wiggled back and forth with the motion of her brushing. Just thinking about the fact that I knew she wasn't wearing anything under it was getting me hard, and the middle of a hotel room with my parents in it was no place for that.

I set the ice bucket down and made my way to the sink, fishing my own toothbrush out of my bag. As I went to walk up next to my sister, she shifted and pushed her little ass right into my crotch, her eyes gleaming as she felt what had been the beginning of an erection rocket up to full strength. She bit down on her toothbrush, laid both hands flat on the counter, arched her back, and bounced against my cock a handful of times, looking back at me over her shoulder as her long dark hair cascaded over her back and swayed with her motion.

Once she stopped bouncing, my sister finished brushing and pushed past me, rubbing her ass against my cock on her way into the bathroom. I brushed quickly, and just as I was finished rinsing, I heard the toilet flush and my sister poked her head out.

"Greeeeegggg," she whined. "There's a spiiiideeeer. Come kill it!"

I pushed the door open just in time to see my sister sit down on the edge of the tub, her shirt discarded on the floor, her knees as far apart as they would go. One delicate little hand ran circles around her clit while the other beckoned me forward. I stepped up to her and she yanked the front of my shorts down, my cock springing loose and bobbing once before her lips closed around my crown and she dove down, swallowing my length into her smooth little throat.

I grabbed a handful of my sister's hair and pushed her down on me, forcing my cock deeper into her throat and stifled a moan. She pulled slowly off my cock, letting an inch at a time slip out of her mouth, her tongue gliding back and forth along my shaft the entire way. My sister held the tip of my cock between her lips for a few moments longer, her tongue caressing it gently before finally pulling away and pushing me back so she could stand.

"Thanks Greg," she called over her shoulder as she bent to grab the shirt off the floor. "You know how much I hate spiders."

I stepped behind my sister and let my hands slide up her sides, cupping her firm little tits in my hands.

"No problem," I said. "Someday you're gonna have to learn to do this for yourself though."

I pushed against Dani's back while pulling on her hips, bending her over in the middle of the bathroom. She was close enough to the door that her head was poking through and she could see our parents' feet. As my cock bumped against her exposed pussy lips, my sister looked at me over her shoulder, wide-eyed.

"Don't you dare," she mouthed.

I grinned back at her, and then shoved my entire length into her sopping, tight cunt. Dani's knees buckled and she slapped her hand over her mouth, the noise practically echoing in the tiny bathroom.

"You two better not be fighting again," came my Dad's voice from just on the other side of the bathroom wall.

"We're not," I called back. I slid my cock out of my sister about halfway, grabbing her hair and pulling her back so that her shoulders were against mine and her face was turned, our lips an inch or so apart, before ramming my cock back as deeply as it would go. "Dani just had a little problem that I'm helping her with."

"Alright, but like I said, if you guys keep us up, you're dead."

"No problem Dad," I called back. I reached down with my free hand and rubbed my sister's hard little clit rough and fast, her pussy beginning to quiver around me as she started a hard orgasm. "Like I said, we're just helping each other out."

My sister's mouth opened into a wide, silent "o" as she came, her cunt milking my shaft, squeezing my entire length. Her legs shook from the strain of trying to hold her upright while I kept thrusting, short, hard strokes throughout her entire orgasm. As she began to come down, I covered her mouth with mine, our tongues wrestling back and forth as we kissed as quietly as possible. I slowly slid my cock from her pussy, and as the last of my shaft slid wetly free, I patted her on the ass.

"There you go, Sis. All taken care of," I said with a grin.

"I can't believe how well they're getting along," came my mom's voice from their bed.

"Yeah, thanks Greg," said my sister, giving me the finger as she shakily smoothed out her shirt and hair. "I guess you're not so bad most of the time."

Once she had composed herself, Dani stepped out of the bathroom and disappeared around the corner. I waited a moment, hoping my erection would subside somewhat before I had to walk through the room, but it was no use. My cock was wet with my sister's juices and painfully hard after a day of being fondled intermittently and having just been put to good use.

"Dani, honey, turn off the light, would you?" I heard Mom call. Perfect!

The light in the room clicked off and I stepped out, the light from the bathroom casting enough of a shadow to hopefully hide my boner from view for the second or so it took me to get a good mental picture of where everything was and flip the bathroom switch. Dani had taken the side closest to our parents, so I scooted quickly around to the far side of the bed. My sister was sitting up, the blankets covering her from the waist down, barely visible in the dim light filtering in through the curtains.

As I slid into bed, Dani scooted down, sliding the blankets up to her chin as she moved, and she backed up toward me. I turned onto my side, carefully facing my sister and reaching out, hoping to at least get to spend the night touching her. When my hand brushed bare skin, I realized that Dani had pulled her shirt up with the blankets. I trailed my fingers along her smooth side until they reached the small swell of her breast, and as I gently pinched one of her hard little nipples, she scooted further back, her bare ass bumping into my still raging cock.

I felt her small fingers nimbly fishing my cock from my shorts and I stifled a moan as she rain them up and down my shaft, playing with my still-slimy length. I gripped her nipple hard as she backed up again and I fought not to gasp as tight, warm wetness enveloped my straining tip. My sister rolled her hips, teasing herself with just the head for a moment before raising on her elbow and slamming backward, impaling herself completely on me.

She held me deep inside, not moving, her breath as even as she was able to keep it as we both stared across the small aisle between beds at our parents. Mom and Dad were cuddled together, both with their eyes closed and their mouths slightly open. Dani grabbed my hand and guided me to her clit, rubbing my fingers around her hard little nub before letting go and allowing me to take over. I risked short, slow thrusts, no more than an inch in and out as my sister's hand pushed between our bodies and I felt pressure on the top of my cock, the realization that Dani had pushed a finger up her own ass as I slowly fucked her two feet from our parents threatening to pull a deep moan from my lungs.

My fingers circled her clit as fast as I dared, my cock steadily pumping in and out. Dani's finger thrust into her ass in time with my shaft, and I felt her orgasm start, her toes tightening and curling into the sheets, her body stiffening next to and around me. I felt her tremble, shaking with the power of it as she buried her face in her pillow to keep her breathing from betraying us. My sister's beautiful cunt poured around me, pulsing and squeezing and sucking my cock, driving me over the edge. I erupted deep inside my sister as our parents dozed, my cum pouring into her as I held my cock as far in her as I could reach, my balls pressing against the backs of her thighs.

I stayed inside her as long as I could before my shrinking cock slipped out. My sister rustled around under the sheet for a moment before pulling her hand up. There was just enough light for me to see our combined cum glistening on her fingers, to see her lick those fingers clean, and to see the wink she threw me before turning back. Our parents snoozed on, blissfully unaware that their son had just fucked their daughter, and that she had just dug his cum out of her pussy and swallowed it down like honey.

I had never slept better than I did that night.

edharian
edharian
1,050 Followers
12