Enjoying The Fruits

Story Info
A new police officer is shown the perks of the job.
2.7k words
3.51
85.1k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the time I was a little kid, I wanted to be a cop. Almost every year I dressed up as one for Halloween. When I was a bit older, I volunteered to work at our local station. I admired everything about them and the job. I went on my first ride-a-long just days after I turned 18 and was hooked. The police department only allowed citizens to participate in ride-a-longs once every three months but I showed such an interest in the job that, depending on which squad was working, I could sometimes sneak in more frequent trips.

After high school I went to a local college. I desperately waited for the day I would turn 21 and could join the department but ultimately, I followed my mom's wishes and stayed in school until I turned 22 and finished out my degree.

In spite of multiple bits of advice from professors and academic advisors who urged me to join the FBI, DEA, or some other federal agency, I decided to stick with my local police department and submitted my application as soon as I graduated. After seven months of what felt like an eternity at the academy, I finally achieved my dream of becoming a police officer.

My field training officer, was a firm but fair well-seasoned officer named Corporal Knight. While not exactly a knight in shining armor, he was a generally good role model. He was very knowledgeable about different aspects of police work, was generally respectful of citizens, and he was a patient teacher.

My only issue with Corporal Knight was his occasional habit of either disappearing during the shift or insisting on handling certain calls and having me go some place else to handle paperwork or perform some other task. There were times when we'd go to a call to take a report and instead of me handling the report, he'd tell me "...this is no big deal, I got this one Rook, you can wait in the car," and he'd send me walking. Other times, I'd be speaking with a witness to a crime and instead of evaluating my performance and making sure I asked all the necessary questions, he'd say "I'm gonna check around the block for other witnesses" and he'd be gone for maybe 30 minutes or more.

Things finally boiled over one night while we were on the midnight shift. We were in a part of our sector that was well-known for drugs and prostitution. As we were driving down one of the main streets, Corporal Knight spoke up, "Hey isn't that...no...yeah that's her,". He angled the car toward a woman standing in the parking lot of an abandoned gas station. It was fairly obvious she was a prostitute. Her black leather knee-high 'fuck me' boots, extremely short hot pink skirt, nearly see-through black halter top, and pink hair led me to believe she wasn't trying to catch a bus to church. Corporal Knight told me to stay in the car and got out to talk to the woman. I was a little annoyed but responded "Yes Sir" and watched from the car.

Underneath the excessive make-up, the woman was actually kind of attractive. Her legs were well toned, probably from walking the streets, and her waist was slim with nice hips. Her top was at least a couple sizes too small and it looked like her breasts were gonna tear it in half any minute. When I squinted my eyes, I thought I could just barely make out her dark nipples. Her face wasn't model quality but it was one you wouldn't mind waking up to. Her black skin almost seemed to shine in the headlights of our patrol car.

The conversation between Corporal Knight and the woman appeared to intensify. Corporal Knight tapped his foot impatiently and then began angrily waving his arms around while the woman yelled back and folded her arms. Just as I was debating getting out of the car, he walked back to me.

"Hey Rook, give me a few minutes and go get yourself a cup of coffee. Donna's gonna give me the low down on a crack dealer that operates near here. I think I can get her to give him up," Corporal Knight said.

He gestured with his thumb toward the 7-eleven down the street. Feeling slighted, I got out of the car and slammed my door shut but Corporal Knight didn't seem to notice. I started to protest but decided against it and trudged off to the 7-eleven.

Who did he think he was? How was I supposed to learn if he kept sending me around the block when the good stuff happened? Maybe he thought he was protecting me or thought I wasn't ready but he was wrong. I'd been ready my whole life. I grabbed the door handle to the 7-eleven and pulled the door open wildly. I stood with my feet anchored to the ground as the door swung shut, my blood boiling. No. If Corporal Knight was getting info on a drug dealer, I wanted in on it too.

I started back up the street and back to where our patrol car was parked. I didn't see Corporal Knight or the woman when I got to the car. I started to call out his name but then realized I wasn't sure how I was going to address disobeying his order. I scanned the darkness of the old gas station's parking lot but still didn't see them. Slowly, I made my way toward the gas station's old convenience store. The front door and windows had been boarded up and spray painted over with graffiti. I continued my search to the rear of the store where I found a door slightly ajar. The boards that had been used to keep it closed were scattered on the ground nearby.

I crept to the door and stopped, looking and listening. There was a faint light coming from somewhere within the gas station. I couldn't hear anything. I carefully wedged my hand into the doorway and pulled back the door, causing a slight squeak to come from the unoiled door hinges. I poked my head inside. The air was stale and the smell reminded me of an old refrigerator. I stepped inside, my hand settling to the top of my gun. The faint light I had seen before was coming from down a short hallway, inside what must've been the cash office for the old store. When I stopped to listen, I could now hear a faint slapping sound coming from that direction.

My heart started racing as I stepped slowly and softly down the hallway toward the room, the light growing brighter and the slapping getting louder. The pounding of my heart in my chest grew with each step. As I got to the doorway, I could make out grunts coming from inside the room. I peeked around the corner into the room and the sight nearly caused me to fall over. Donna the prostitute was on her hands and knees. Her skirt was flipped up onto her ass. Her halter top was hiked up over her tits which looked even bigger now that they weren't trapped behind the fabric. Her boobs swung back and forth with each thrust from Corporal Knight who was knelt behind her.

Donna's eyes were cast down at the floor and her facial expression suggested both boredom and pity. Corporal Knight's head was thrown back and his eyes were shut tight. His hands were on Donna's hips and he pulled her back to meet each thrust. In the glow of his flashlight on the floor I could see beads of sweat on his forehead.My brain willed my body to move back up the hallway but my feet stayed anchored to the floor. I was horrified by what I saw and yet incredibly aroused. My eyes fell back to Donna's dark, swinging tits and chocolate nipples.

On every fourth or fifth thrust, as Donna rocked back and forth on her hands and knees, her face would contort into a look of either pain or pleasure. The pink curls on her head bounced in time with the pounding she was receiving and her mouth hung open. The loud smack of Corporal Knight's hips hammering against Donna's ass filled the air.

I was lost in my daze when Corporal Knight yelled out, "What the hell are you doing in here!?"

My brain was disengaged from my mouth and all I could do was stutter and stammer. I began quickly back peddling away from the scene and nearly fell over my own feet as I stumbled back up the hallway.

When I got outside, I took what felt like my first breath in the last several minutes. I stared up into the night sky and tried to focus my eyes but all I could see was Corporal Knight and Donna's raw, animal fucking. I walked to the rear of our patrol car and leaned against the trunk, my back to the convenience store.

I turned back around when I heard the shuffle of footsteps several minutes later. Corporal Knight was walking toward our car. Donna was walking past the front of the old store at a quick pace and never turned to meet my gaze.

"Let's get out of here," Corporal Knight said in an even tone when he walked up.

I got in and we rode in silence. For the next hour, the only sound in the car was the occasional radio chatter of another unit being dispatched to a call.

Finally, Corporal Knight pulled off the road into the parking lot of an empty shopping center. "What you saw was...," he started to say, "...in this job...," he trailed off and took a long breath. "Police officers don't make a lot of money," he said with a tone of certainty before continuing.

"A police officer could never be paid enough money for what this job is truly worth. What we get is a fair wage. There's a reason convenience stores give us free coffee..a reason restaurants give us free meals...a reason cleaners give us discounts. All the extra perks that come in this job are merely the fruits of our labor. What we aren't paid in salary, we are paid in street perks. No one gets into this job for the money anyway...not unless they're a damned crook. But whatever comes to us in the course of doing our job is merely a bridge between what we're paid and what we're owed. No more, no less. So yeah, sometimes someone is gonna give you a free coffee. Or they're gonna give you a couple slices of pizza."

Corporal Knight paused for a moment, turning to gaze out of his window at a closed women's clothing store. "And sometimes...someone is gonna give you pussy," he said simply, turning back to face me. My breath caught sharply in my throat as I listened to his last comment. Corporal Knight ignored my reaction and continued his monologue, "It's no secret. Cops get pussy. Sometimes a woman is trying to get out of a traffic ticket. Sometimes a man talks his woman into giving it up to keep you from taking him to jail. And sometimes some college co-ed is just trying to get some extra help finding her damned lost dog.

But I will tell you this...there's a thin line between getting a 'pussy perk' and just being corrupt officer. I can't tell you where that line starts or where it ends. But you damned well better figure it out Rook."

Corporal Knight put the car in drive and we pulled out of the parking lot and back out into the night. The car was silent again except for the chirp of the radio. For the rest of the shift I thought over what Corporal Knight said. When I wasn't doing that, I was replaying the look of ecstasy he had on his face as he banged Donna.

Every time I recalled their fuckfest, my mind slipped closer to the gutter. I imagined things having gone differently. I imagined having walked into the room as he reamed her out. I imagined quietly walking up to them, unzipping my pants, and pulling out my dick. In my mind, I saw myself kneeling in front of her and just as she noticed me and started to speak, I'd stick my dick into her mouth to keep her quiet. And while Corporal Knight continued to slam her pussy, I'd plunge my dick into the back of her mouth, tickling her tonsils until I emptied my balls down her throat. I felt a silly grin break out across my face and physically wiped my hand across my mouth to make it go away.

When the shift ended and we got back to the station, Corporal Knight stopped the car but left it running. He sat and stared straight ahead and I assumed that was my cue to get out. As I opened my door and started to get out he grabbed my arm.

"Listen up because this is important," he said in a voice that was more intense than his usual tone. "Whatever you do out there, remember this, 'your badge will get you pussy, but pussy will get your badge."

He let go of my arm and gave me a slight nod which I assumed was my cue to get out. I stepped out and went to the trunk to grab my bag.

As I laid in bed after work, my mind kept replaying the night's shift, over and over. I saw I saw myself going into roll call. I saw Corporal Knight and I riding around the sector. I saw myself walking up the street to get a cup of coffee. I saw Corporal Knight's head thrown back and Donna's fat titties bouncing back and forth. I heard Corporal Knight's speech on the morality of policing. I heard his parting advice. I heard the slap of his skin against hers.

The thing was, even as my mind kept going back to the grunts of enjoyment Corporal Knight made as he thrust his dick in and out of Donna, I couldn't help feeling that he was wrong. Even though my dick had been hard since I watched them, I knew that couldn't be the way to do business as a police officer. And yet, even though I didn't agree with his logic, my hand drifted down to my hard shaft and I slowly stroked it. Up and down it went as I imagined that I had been the one who had bent Donna over in the back of the store.

We were off from work for the next three days and when I showed up for roll call for our next work week, I was greeted by Corporal Tyler who introduced himself as my new field training officer.

"Where's Corporal Knight?" I asked.

"He was transferred," Corporal Tyler said matter-of-factly.

"Just like that?" I said with genuine shock.

"Just like that. He's due to retire soon. He moved over to the evidence unit," Corporal Tyler responded.

I felt equal parts of betrayal, relief, and confusion. Silently, I followed Corporal Tyler out to our car.

I spent my remaining days with Corporal Tyler in a mental fog and probably resembled a zombie. Everyday I told myself I would go to the evidence unit to see Corporal Knight or at least call him but I never did.

When my field training period was over, I struck out on my own, taking the world by storm. I saw myself as a mix of Dirty Harry and Serpico with a dash of Bruce Willis from Die Hard. I did my job and I did it well. My supervisors praised me, my co-workers backed me, and the citizens appreciated me.

And through it all, I never took one perk. I never enjoyed what Corporal Knight referred to as 'the fruits of our labor'. I never got a coffee. I never got a pizza. I never bent a woman over in the back of an abandoned convenience store.

But every officer that ever took a perk said those exact same things...right up until the first time they took one...