Enjoying the Moment

Story Info
Two friends enjoy a hot encounter.
768 words
4
19.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're just friends enjoying the moment.

At least that's what we keep telling ourselves. The evening started out innocent enough. The club had been rockin', the music fine and neither of us had touched once. We were close enough to feel the heat pouring from our bodies like an overworked radiator on a cold Sunday morning but nothing more than the electric shock of sexual tensions passed between us as our bodies gyrated to the music.

And that should have been the end of it but here we are. Neither of us remember whose bright idea it was to accept an invite to an after party. Further still neither of us could recall even agreeing to take a dip in the hot tub. One thing was for sure though. It was a damn good night to decide to wear underwear.

We were not in the spa but a few minutes when a fifth person joined the four of us already sitting to our necks in hot water. Preferring the company of each other over these somewhat strangers we press together. Our slick thighs rub against one another. I lift my left arm so your right side can press against me. Neither of us can breathe for a moment as suddenly the water feels as though it was being heated by the surface of the sun.

Eventually the added tension subsides enough that we can hear the conversation of the others but something has changed in those brief moments. Our flesh is pressed together so that only we know that an added connection is there. Physical. Raw. Overpowering.

As if under its own power the fingers of my left hand begin to trace small circles down your left arm. Back up the inside. Lightly brushing the edge of your breast then starting the process over again. In response your right leg shifts back and forth, increasing the friction against my thigh.

We both moan ever so slightly. It is inaudible above the bubbling turmoil of the spa but we both feel it vibrate through our bodies. The pleasure of the subtle movements and interaction are taking hold.

You lift your right leg and slide it over my left. My legs part allowing it to settle between them. I lean behind you as if to look at my hand and as I do so my lips brush across the back of your neck. With my faux examination complete I pull my head back and kiss your neck lightly. Your eyes shut and your hips shift pressing your thigh deeper between my legs and into a growing strain.

We hardly notice the time or the absence of the other spa goers who have retreated into the house. Instead my fingers trace their way inside the top of your bra and the tips of each finger passes over your hardened nipple one by one. Your right hand which until now had been in your lap slides down your right leg then back up my left. Your fingers pass lightly over the bulge in my underwear then curl around my hardened cock.

The building tension is broken with the intimate exchange of touches. My arm drops behind your back and my hand curls around your waist. Slowly my finger slides inside your panties to find your moist lips while another brushes over your quivering clit. You sigh and tense at the sensation all the while pushing your own finger below my waistband and gripping my cock with gentle pressure.

Our heads turn and our eyes meet as our hands do all the work. My fingers sliding in and out while massaging you aching clit. Your hand working my cock stiffer and closer to release. Closer and close we work each other into a frenzy that is still unseen above the water all the while our eyes not leaving one another.

You lips mouth, I'm cuming and that's all I need to release my own built up needs. Our lips are so close to touching and curl in pleasure as your body tenses and cries out in pleasure and mine empties of pressure and overwhelming desire.

For what seems like an eternity we hold there. Your hand pulls away from my shrinking manhood as my fingers withdrawal from your sensitive folds. We pull away from one another and slowly rise from the water, still our eyes never leaving each other. It is only when we are drying off that a smile cracks my lips and you snicker in delight. And the thought that had preceded all appears again.

We're just friends enjoying the moment.