Enlarging Hubby Ch. 01

Story Info
Jill tricks tied husband, offers to enlarge his penis.
5.7k words
3.48
106.3k
76
39

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Not the first time

*** Jill ***

I felt the glans of Eric's penis gently spasm at the mouth of my vagina, and he groaned in release. With only a couple inches of his seven in me, I continued sensuously sliding him a very short distance in and out of my very slippery tunnel, stimulating the most sensitive parts of his penis - the inside of his long, retracted foreskin, and his frenulum. His groaning and spasming slowed, then stopped. He smiled at me from the headboard, where his wrists were bound securely above his head.

"Goodness, you came a *lot*!" I smiled back. It was a safe bet - Eric "suffers" from hyperspermia, and is an unusually big comer - bigger by about a factor of three from any other man I had slept with. "Are you ready to clean up?"

I slid off of his still-very-hard penis slick with semen on the end, and pulled the foreskin back over the big glans. It looked particularly swollen. Then I shimmied up to sit on his chest, spread my legs open, and pulled his head up to my soaking, leaking pussy. "Lick."

He licked. Eric half-closed his metallic blue eyes, and submissively ran his tongue up and down my labia. I had a lot of semen in me - in this position, it easily slid out of my vagina to the opening, where Eric could gather it with his tongue. The sight of him eating semen out of my pussy has always excited me, and I could feel my climax building - the fifth one of the evening. I'm a big comer, too.

I firmly established our post-sex ritual of cleanup the very first time we had sex. We had coupled over and over again, with me edging him and then backing off without letting him reach his release. Once I had orgasmed enough times, I used my hand to slowly stretched his copious foreskin back, exposing the glans and causing him to shoot all over his face and his black chest hair, over a dozen long streams. Then I fed his semen back to him using my finger. Cleaning up his semen, no matter where it shoots, a ritual we followed ever since. That kind of kinkiness is one of the reasons we both love sex with each other so much.

I gripped the curly hair on both sides of his head and dragged my pussy up and down his face, moaning with desire. "Yes! Right there!" I shouted as his lips and tongue massaged my clit. "Suck it! Suck it!"

He sucked. Eric lightly puckered his cheeks, pulling my engorged clitoris into his mouth. He held it in place with his lips, then flicked the tip of his tongue over the exposed surface of my large clit.

I came hugely, fucking my husband's face. I ground my pussy into his mouth and nose. Semen poured out of me all over Eric's chin, running down his neck onto the bed. I didn't care. All I cared about was the orgasm wracking my body.

As the waves of pleasure subsided, I caught my breath and let Eric's head down on the pillow. "That looked like a really good one," Eric observed with a slight smirk.

I tousled his hair. "Oh, it was. But don't think making me come like that gets you out of cleanup duty." I gathered up the semen on his chin and held out my finger expectantly. He raised his head up, took the finger in his mouth, and started sucking it like it was a small penis. I smiled at his action, withdrew my finger, and pulled his face back to my pussy. Eric eagerly dove his face into my snatch, lapping up the mixture of semen and juices like they were ambrosia. Which I suppose it was, to him.

He pulled back after a minute. "So, where do you think all this semen came from?" he asked light-heartedly.

"Silly man," I replied. "You know I married you for your huge load." That much was true. The first time we had sex and I saw how much this man could shoot, I knew I had a keeper. And his load after being tied up for a few hours, with or without teasing, was truly impressive. Eric is usually the one in control of our sex, but on those occasions where he lets me tie him up, he has his strongest orgasms.

"Tilt your hips so I can get the rest," he ordered. He was such a pushy bottom - even tied up and helpless, he was running things. I complied, and felt a small trickle of semen dribble out from deep within my pussy. Eric lapped it up.

"Whose semen is this?" he asked when he was done.

"Yours, of course," I replied.

He looked up at me with a penetrating gaze. "Jill, I didn't come in you. I haven't for three weeks. So, whose is it?"

I froze, saying nothing. Eric smiled. "But I felt you come!" I protested, ignoring his question.

"I pretended. I moaned and groaned, and flexed my pelvic muscles to make you feel like my penis was pulsing. I've been doing it all month." I glanced back at his erect penis, still sticking straight out. The glans was absolutely huge, and his penis was softly moving with his heartbeat. The foreskin, usually long and nippled even at full erection, barely covered the head of his penis. I could see the gaping slit, leaking precum - the clear liquid was running down the side of his penis and pooling on his large ballsack. He clearly hadn't come yet, but he was so excited.

I was well and truly caught out. "Well... promise me you won't be mad," I began weakly.

His grin grew wider. "I've been licking someone else's semen out of you for weeks. So tell me. What have you been up to when you visit Lisa?"

Lisa was my college roommate. She had been gifted with a small farm just outside of town from a favorite spinster aunt who moved across the country during our junior year. We had lived there with our boyfriends while finishing up school. Jill and I remained close, and had been going for Girls' Night Out every Thursday. My tradition was to come home afterward, tie Eric to the bed, and fuck his brains out. That way, he would look forward to Girls' Night as much as I did, and never kick up a fuss about it.

"Is it Brian's?" Eric asked. Brian and Lisa had gotten married after we had all lived together at the farm for a few years. "It's okay, you can tell me." Eric's tongue returned to my inner lips, gently running his soft tongue around the opening. Unlike most women, I don't get over-sensitive after an orgasm, I actually crave even more touch. Eric knows this, and always gladly soothes me.

I shook my head slowly. Then, after a moment's consideration, I replied, "No, it's Pat's."

Eric's eyebrows raised in surprise, and he stopped licking my vagina. He clearly wasn't expecting that answer. "Pat? From university?" He sounded concerned.

Pat had been my boyfriend during college. We had gone out from our sophomore through our senior years, and he had moved to Lisa's farm to live with me. After graduating, he landed a job two states over, and moved away. In the meantime, I had found Eric, gotten married, and started our own home together. Pat had come for the wedding. And now Pat was back.

"Yes, that Pat, who else? He moved back into the area last month. The company he works for is opening and office here in town. He is living with Lisa and Brian while he finds a place and arranges for a move."

Eric had completely stopped licking my pussy. That was worrying me a little. After a moment he asked, "So, how did this all start up again?"

"Oh, baby, I'm sorry to worry you, I'm not getting back together with him or anything. I'm with you, and we're married. It was just a one-time thing, for old time's sake."

Eric clearly wasn't buying it. "How long has this been going on?" he asked firmly. I hesitated.

"I want to know all of it, Jill." His voice went from being playful to demanding, which was strange, given his bound condition and the fact that I was sitting on top of him. At that moment, I was reminded: despite tying him to the bed and controlling his orgasm, I wasn't in control of him, he was. This game was just for his pleasure, not his submission.

"Okay," I sighed, "I'll tell you the whole thing. This isn't the first time you've eaten Pat's sperm."

Eric looked thoughtful. "I know. You started acting funny after Girls' Night Out a month ago. I thought you might be getting on with Brian, which is okay, we're all friends. When was the first time?"

I took a breath. He wasn't going to believe this. "Sweetie, the first time you ate Pat's sperm was the night of our wedding."

Eric lay back, astonishment on his face. "What do you mean?"

I took another breath. "Well, do you remember the kinky thing I wanted to do?"

Eric grinned. "Of course. How could I forget that?"

Before our wedding, I told Eric that I wanted my vagina to be full of his sperm during the ceremony, something that only he and I would know, and that he would drink it out of me that evening after the reception. We held off allowing Eric to come for almost two weeks, tying up and teasing him almost to orgasm several times each night so that the load would be spectacularly huge. I put a chastity tube on him with a plug down his urethra at night and when he went to work just to be sure he didn't masturbate for relief - I wanted his load to be world-class.

Before I'd left to get ready for the ceremony at Lisa's farm, we made very slow love. Eric was on top, with my hips propped up on a pillow to keep my pelvis tilted back. This made sure his huge load stayed inside me. He came for almost a minute, pouring semen into my vagina like he had never come before, and I finger fucked his anus to give him even more stimulation. We rested together, then he pulled out his soft penis, and I inserted the vaginal plug I kept beside the bed before sucking his cock clean.

The shape of the plug had a short, very wide, rounded cone that I pressed (with some difficulty) into the throat of my vagina. The plug narrowed, allowing my vaginal opening to tighten down around it. It flared out much wider at the bottom, with a very thin base outside my body. The combination of widths kept liquids locked inside my pussy very effectively, without leakage.

"You know that the Matron of Honor helps the bride get dressed before the ceremony, right?" Eric nodded. "When I got undressed, Lisa saw the plug and asked me what it was for. I told her that I wanted to be full of sperm during the ceremony, and that it was keeping your load inside me.

"Lisa got very excited, and told me how kinky that was, and how she wished she had thought of it when she married Brian. Then she told me she thought I should have more sperm, from every man at the wedding who had fucked me, since I was getting married and this could be my last chance.

"What can I say? I was already full of yours, what difference would a couple more loads make? So," I cast my eyes down, away from Eric's eyes, "I said yes."

I was quiet for a few seconds. I glanced back up, wondering what Eric's reaction would be.

It was not what I expected. My beautiful, muscular, manly husband smiled at me. "Wow, does that story turn me on. Tell me the rest." He leaned forward and started lapping my pussy again.

"You're not angry?" I asked. In response, he sucked my clit and flicked it with his tongue the way I love. I quick glance back showed precum pouring out of the exposed tip of his urethra, dripping in long strands down onto his flat, chiseled stomach and pooling in his bellybutton.

"Okay, then. Pat was staying at Lisa and Brian's for the wedding. Lisa called Pat and Brian in and told them the deal - that I wanted to have semen from the men who had fucked me inside me during the ceremony, and they certainly qualified.

"I'm sorry to say that, as much as I tried to stay away from Pat when you and I were dating, I couldn't always do it. He would come into town to visit, and when I went over to Lisa's without you, one thing always led to another. But I always cleaned out my pussy afterward so you wouldn't suspect. And his cock is *so huge*, it makes me come almost as soon as he puts it in!"

Eric paused in eating my pussy. "How big?" he asked. He clearly wanted details.

"Twelve and a half inches long. Seven around. Measured." Eric's eyes widened at this. "Don't worry, honey, there's so much more to sex than size. But, oh my God, sometimes size counts for a *lot*. He wan't nearly that big when we started dating, but he's always been good sized," I added cryptically. "Just keep licking me. It feels so good, and it makes me remember how much you love me." Eric returned to pleasuring me, and I returned to telling the story. I held his head against my pussy to keep him from interrupting with any more questions.

"So Lisa ordered Pat to undress. That huge soft cock swung out of his pants, and I about came at the sight of it, I had missed it so much. Lisa piled up a couple of pillows while I shrugged off my shirt. I sucked Pat to get him fully hard. His foreskin didn't retract anymore, so I couldn't run my tongue around the head like I do to get you hard. Instead, I had to lick up and down the outer skin, and push my tongue into the little snout." Eric moaned at the description, and licked a little faster.

I decided to give even more detail to excite him. He clearly loved the thought of me fucking Pat's gigantic penis - I wondered what he would think about some of the other things I'd been doing on Girls' Night Out.

I let go of his head and leaned back on my hands, arching my back and pushing my pussy against his face before continuing. "Then I played with his balls. Pat's balls aren't as big as his penis, compared to other men, but they are much bigger than most. Including yours." Eric's licking sped up a little more again. "In fact, they are so big that you'd think he could shoot twice the come that you do, but he only shoots about half your load on a very good day."

Since I wasn't holding his head, Eric could lean his head back, and he did in order to correct me. "Semen doesn't come out of testicles, it comes out of the prostate gland and the seminal vesicles," he stated definitively, then went back to pleasuring me. He can be such a know-it-all sometimes. But I guess that makes him a good engineer.

"But one thing Pat absolutely *loves* is having his testicles pulled and stretched. So pull them I did. With my mouth sucking hard on the foreskin snout, I grabbed ahold of his long low-hangers with both hands and pulled down, squeezing the cords and forcing the testicles to the bottom of the sack. He was instantly like steel.

"I laid back with my hips on the pillows Lisa gave me, like when you filled me up that morning, and slowly took the plug out. It was covered with your come. Then I had an idea. I wanted to see how far I could push things.

"I told Pat that, since you would be eating his semen that evening, it was only fair that he eat yours off of the plug. He said I was crazy, but you know how you can tell when someone is only putting up a front because they don't want it to look like they're giving in too easily? I thought that was the case here, so I said, 'No licky, no pussy.'

"Pat sighed, took the plug, and started licking it around and around. I told him he had to get every drop of my future husband's sperm off that plug before he could fuck me. He grinned and licked the whole thing like a lolly pop, then pushed it in and out of his mouth like he was giving it a blowjob. He asked me if I was satisfied.

"I then demanded that he lick up any of your semen that was on my pussy before he put his gigantic penis in me for the last time. He complied. I think he was enjoying it. He kept licking the come that was oozing out of me, and he stayed extremely erect the whole time. You know, he's always liked you, but now I was beginning to think he might more than *just* like you.

"'Now, fuck me for the last time,' I told him. He replied that we both knew it wasn't going to be the last time, then he lined up his penis with my opening.

"It's a good thing I was so slick with your sperm and my juices. It made penetrating me heavenly. He spread my pussy open with his fingers and set his foreskin nipple in it. Then he pulled my labia over the head just a little. It's a technique we developed to make it easier to get inside me when his foreskin stopped being retractable.

"The he pressed forward, slowly spreading me open. The hardest part was getting the head past my vaginal ring. It's nice and big, just like yours, but even thicker with the skin covering it."

Eric was moaning regularly now. I returned to holding his face up against my vagina, and started rubbing up and down against him again. His tongue and my storytelling rocketed me into my seventh orgasm of the evening. From somewhere in my pussy, a little more of Pat's sperm trickled down the opening and into my husband's mouth, like a repeat of our wedding night.

Once the wave had passed, I asked my husband, "Baby, when was the last time you came?"

He blushed. "When I figured out you were fucking someone else and making me lick up the leavings, it made me so horny that I didn't want the feeling to end. So I've been jacking off constantly, but stopping short of reaching an orgasm. Maybe, four weeks."

I started laughing. "Ever since I started giving you those supplements? That's perfect!"

Eric's face showed his perplexity. "What do you mean?"

"I'll tell you in a minute. Let me finish this first.

"Pat's penis pushed me wide open. When I haven't done him in awhile, I feel like I am being split in two, but in a good way. That day was especially good. I hadn't had sex with him in almost three months, since he last visited Lisa and Brian. He opened me like I'd never had sex before. It was like I was a virgin again, but without the annoying little hymen to break. He pushed and pushed and pushed into me, it felt like it would never end. The foreskin nipple tickled my cervix as it went by, then the head pushed wide against it. You made me so slick with all your come that he didn't have to pull out and push in, he just pressed on and on until he bottomed out.

"He held still in me, pressing against the bottom. I quivered, almost able to come, but not quite. 'Now what do you want me to do?' he asked.

"And I answered, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme!!

"And, boy, did he ever. He fucked me as fast and hard as any time before, pulling out far enough for his glans to massage my cervix, then pushing all the way in to bottom out." I leaned back on my hands and bobbed my pussy up and down, flexing my hips as Eric ate Pat's semen out of me.

"Even bottomed out, the whole thing doesn't fit inside: several inches of his cock stay outside my pussy during missionary. I came three times in the fifteen minutes he took to reach orgasm. That's really fast for him, you know, he usually takes a lot longer, since his penis is completely phimosed. Sometimes he doesn't come at all from vaginal sex alone. But after licking your semen and fucking my tight pussy, he popped a load pretty quickly.

"And was that load ever huge! Maybe not as big as yours had been that morning, but certainly as big as one of your normal ones. That was a good thing, it helped make up for some of the semen that had escaped during our fuck."

Eric stopped licking, and pulled back to look up at me.

"You like his cock better than mine." It was a statement, not a question. But Eric didn't look at all hurt or anxious, he actually looked a little excited and pleased at the prospect.

I took a breath. It was time to admit the truth to my husband, the man I loved dearly. "Yeah, baby, I do. I wish your cock was longer, and thicker, and the foreskin didn't retract. Just like Pat's." We sat in silence for a few seconds.

Now seemed the right time to ask a question I had wanted to pose for quite. "So, how would you like a bigger cock? One as big as Pat's, or maybe even bigger?"

Eric gave me a big, toothy grin. "There's not a man alive who wouldn't say 'yes', but I always read that penis enlargement was impossible."

I shook my head. "That's from a bunch of no-nothing medical types. The fact of the matter is, a man's cock can be enlarged. Considerably. I know, because -" I slid back a little, and started delicately rubbing my husband's sensitive, pink nipples - "Lisa and I did it to the boys when we were all living together."

12