Enlarging Hubby Ch. 03

Story Info
Jill rides swollen cock, Eric lets her control sex.
1.5k words
3.72
32.5k
20
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rules of Torment

*** Eric ***

I began to understand why she was telling me all this in such a roundabout way, while subjecting me to the sexual torment she said it would take to enlarge my cock. My wife was describing what she was going to do to me, showing me she was going to do to me, and doing it to me to make me so hot I couldn't say no. And the thought of being bound and sexually tormented every single day, whether or not it made me any bigger, filled me with lust. But I wasn't going to agree quite yet. We still had boundaries to discuss, as difficult as it was to concentrate on talking about them.

"I think thirty minutes is enough for your first time," Jill said, and released the vacuum in the tube. She carefully slid the tube off my swollen penis. My cock was much tighter in it than when she had first started pumping. My glans didn't want to clear the tapered end - it had gotten larger and harder under pressure, and stayed that way now. The deep feeling of swelling had stimulated a harder erection than I had ever experienced before.

"I'm going to have to get a tube with a wider opening next time," Jill observed. She pulled a little harder, stretching my erect penis out from my body. Finally, the edge of the tube compressed the swollen foreskin, and it popped over the head of my penis.

"Now let's measure it," she said. She wrapped a soft tape measure around the middle of the shaft. "Six inches! Very nice girth!" Then she did the same around my foreskin covering the edge of my glans. "Six and a half! I can't wait to ride this."

"But Jill," I objected, "the skin is just full of fluid. It hasn't really grown."

Jill grinned. "Who cares? It's this big *now*." With that, she pulled off her shorts and panties, swung a leg over me, and spread her pussy lips open to envelope my distended foreskin. Then she pushed down, impaling herself just like she had described doing with her lover. She slowly forced my extra-thick cock up into her slick pussy. Like Pat's foreskin, my own refused to retract back over the head of my penis because of the swelling, requiring more pressure than normal for Jill to penetrate herself. Jill settled in place, her clit pressed against my pubic bone, and my entire length inside her. She held still, sensing I was on the verge of orgasm.

"Ah! Very nice. As much as I love having Pat's cock stretching me, I can't sit on him quite like this, he is too long. And now you are as thick as he was at the start of our relationship during university, a wonderful improvement. I can feel the snout of your foreskin and your big glans slide past my cervix, just like Pat's huge cock. Do you want to come?" She looked at me expectantly.

I panted. So close. But we hadn't discussed anything yet. "Jill..." I started.

"Do you want to come, or should I get off so we can chit-chat?" Jill demanded. She squeezed my huge erection with her vagina, rhythmically tensing and releasing her vaginal muscles a few times.

I groaned. "Make me come."

"Okay. But first, this. I want a hung husband," she said, echoing the words from her story. "Super hung. I want you to have a truly world-class cock. So from now on, I am going to make you bigger, with lots of long sessions like this one, tied up and teased, and no coming. I want you to keep taking the supplements I gave you. I want you to hit the gym more often to raise your testosterone, and no orgasms unless I make you come. You will do everything sexually my way from now on, no back-talk. We will keep on with this until your penis is big enough to satisfy me. Will you do that?" Jill's dark brown eyes looked deeply into my own.

I was defeated. I absolutely had to come, and my wife wanted my submission in order to enlarge my cock to her satisfaction. It didn't seem like such a bad trade. Maybe I would get even bigger than Pat. I finally nodded my head. "I'll do it."

"No arguments or refusals? No matter what I want to do to you? I promise I won't harm you in any way, but the results will be spectacular."

"I promise," I said resignedly. She licked her fingers and wet my nipples, then gently stroked the tips with her thumbs.

"No more clothes." She said. "From now on, when you get home, you take off your clothes right after you get out of the car, you walk naked to the front door, and you leave them on the porch. You don't put anything on when you get up in the morning except what I choose for you, and then only on work days, or if we are going out. You stay nude all the time, so I can see your penis and testicles, and do things to them whenever I want."

I nodded. That one would be easy. "No more clothes."

"You stay naked when people come over, unless I explicitly give you permission to dress. Then you dress in what I choose for you."

I paused, thinking about this, then nodded. "Okay. But don't embarrass me."

Jill smiled, ignoring the caveat I had tried to add. "You stay naked when working outside, except for gloves and boots. I want you tan all over, especially that fantastic ass of yours."

I nodded. "Okay."

"You'll let me wax your body and make you as smooth as an elf."

"Will it hurt?" I asked.

"Oh, yes, especially your underarm hair, your balls, and the hair around your penis."

I hesitated, then nodded.

"Good boy! It's actually quite sexual. You'll love it.

"You will never come without my explicit permission. Say it." She squeezed me again with her vagina.

I moaned at the pleasureful feeling. "I won't come without your permission."

"My *explicit* permission!"

"I won't come without your explicit permission."

"When you get home after work, you will sit in the kitchen with me while I finish making dinner, instead of going to your office, or the garage, or all the other places you've been going. You will tell me about your day, and masturbate yourself in front of me, almost to orgasm. Then you'll stop, wait for the feeling to go away, and do it again. You will keep doing it until dinner is ready."

That sounded like kinky fun. I nodded enthusiastically. "I can do that."

"You'll assume whatever position I want to tie you up in, whenever and wherever I want to do it."

That wasn't very different than now. I nodded.

"You'll remain tied in a special chair whenever we watch television in the evenings, and I'll masturbate you and stretch out your penis the whole time. You'll always tell me before you reach the point of no return, so I can stop and keep you from coming."

This was sounding weirder and weirder. What had I gotten myself into? "Okay," I said tentatively.

"You'll wear a cock-stretcher under your clothes when you are at work. It will pull on your penis gently all day and make it longer."

That sounded like fun. "Okay, as long as it doesn't show."

"It won't. At night when you're asleep, you'll wear the penis pump on a light setting, to act as a chastity device so you don't masturbate to orgasm."

It sounded like I was going to be kept so excited that sleep would be difficult. But I nodded my acquiescence.

Then she looked at me very intently, squeezed her vagina, and held the squeeze. "You'll watch while I fuck Pat."

I looked at her, unsure what to say.

"Baby, this will be the best thing for our sex life. You are so excited by my stories about fucking him, you loved eating his semen, you envy his long, thick cock. I want you to watch us have sex - it will make your erections stronger and enlarge you faster. It would mean so much to me."

I slowly nodded my head.

"Say it," Jill demanded.

"I'll watch you and Pat have sex."

Satisfied, Jill released her vaginal muscles. "You'll keep eating out my pussy and swallow all the semen that is there - yours, Brian's, and Pat's."

That much was easy. I'd already been doing that. But... "Will anyone else's be in there?" I asked.

"Ooo, there's a thought," Jill said. "Maybe someday. But I have no immediate plans."

I noticed she didn't give me any say in the matter. I had just surrendered the control of our relationship, if I'd ever had it to begin with.

"Last thing, sweetie. You'll let me define the sexual agenda, the social calendar, and your sex partners. You will never refuse any sexual activity. Deal?"

Sex partners? So I'd be fucking luscious Lisa after all. Maybe. If I got big enough.

"Deal," I said.

Jill bent down and kissed me. "I love you so much," she whispered. "This will be the greatest year of our lives together so far."