Enlightenment Ch. 02

Story Info
I'm bad and am punished as such.
1.9k words
3.83
17.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh? And what do you think you're going to do little girl?" Shawn said.

"Just stay there and let me try something." I said. He grabs my throat and pulls my face close to his, tightening his grip and making my choke just a little.

"What do you say?" he almost growled, and I was scared and yet turned on simultaneously.

"Please." His hand squeezed around my neck harder. "Master" I choked out. His hand loosened and he smiled at me. His hand strokes along the side of my face and he leaned up just enough to kiss me softly.

"That's my good girl." When he said it I felt warm all the way down to my toes, and I smiled at him. I kissed him again, first on the lips and then across his jaw, down his neck and chest. The thick curly fur spread across his chest and belly was soft and long, perfect for running my fingers through. My kisses trailed down to his hips, and I bit just a little. He jumps and growls.

"You had better watch yourself little girl, one more slip and you'll regret it." I chuckle silently. He is still threatening punishment. I'm a stubborn girl, no matter how meek I seem. I'd like to see him try and break me.

But I won't push it just yet. I undo his pants and pull them off with his boxers at the same time. I knew he was hard but...damn. I climb back onto his lap, rub my fingers down his thighs and watch his jaw twitch. I lean down and kiss from his knee up to his hips again, being very careful not to touch certain parts of him, just a slight bit of torture.

I slowly start to lick, starting at the base of his cock and working my way to the head, flicking my tongue across it. He jumps a little, I smile to myself. I swirl my tongue around the head and suck softly, while grabbing his balls and squeezing them. I pull more into my mouth and suck harder, pulling on his balls and sliding my tongue along the underside of his cock.

He starts trembling, the veins on his cock bulging and it swelling more than I thought possible in my mouth. I look up at him and he smiles down at me, pride swelling in my chest. I feel his hand rubbing the back of my head and I relax a little, enjoying the feeling. His fingers sink into my hair and rub softly, my jaw relaxes a little. His hand suddenly tightens and I'm forced downwards, his cock hitting the back of my throat and my head being held still while his hips forced his cock farther and farther down. Tears start flowing down my face and I choke around him. His hand lets go and I come up quickly, gasping for air. He leans up to meet me, his eyebrows furrowed worriedly.

"I'm sorry angel, I didn't mean to hurt you." he wipes the tears off of my face with his thumb. "Are you okay?" I look at him intently. He thinks he hurt me. Adorable.

I smile at him sweetly, wrap my fingers around his cock and squeeze in response to his question. His eyes roll back a little and I kiss him, pushing him back onto the bed. I lean back down and take almost all of his cock into my mouth at once. He groans somewhere up above me and that's all I need to suck hard on him, bobbing my head on his cock. I am focusing all my attention on sucking on his cock now drenched in my saliva, using one hand to massage his balls and the other to stroke the base of his cock.

I can feel him getting close, the tip swollen and dark and waiting to fill me. I pull myself up and I kiss the head softly. I sit up and look at him. He's slightly sweaty and glaring at me.

"What do you think you're doing?" he growls at me. I giggle and grin, feeling pretty happy with myself.

He leans up and touches the side of my face, leaning in and kissing me. His fingers lacing into my hair, and yank backwards. I cry out, shocked. He brings his face low and bites my breast, hard enough leave bruises and marks. He bites again and again across my chest and up to my neck, finally biting hard enough to draw blood at the base of my neck. I'm crying and moaning when he lets go of my head, and I try my best to look unaffected even as the tears dry on my face.

He holds the back of my neck and brings his mouth up to my ear and whispers softly. "I will give you privileges when you are good. But you will never forget who is in charge." His voice is deep and low, and it sends chills down my back. He pulls me up by my neck, and I'm tossed back onto the bed while he goes back into his stuff. He pulls out a bundle of ropes, and I pale slightly.

"Get on your hands and knees, and do not move once you are there." his voice was soft but demanding, and I immediately did what I was told. I realize too late how stupid I was when I decided to fight back, and how very intimidating he can be.

I hear him moving, but I dare not move to look at him. I feel a rope loosely encircling each ankle, and tightening down to the posts at the bottom of my bed, being spread apart. Next ropes went around each of my wrists, and at the same time both of my wrists are pulled out from under me. My face hits the bed. The ropes are tied to the back of my knees, keeping my hands out of the way and my knees bent. The next ones go up into my armpits, and then to the upper posts of my bed. The last rope goes into my mouth, tied to the back of my head.

I am tied to my bed, barley able to move, head burrowed into the pillow barely to the side so I can breathe, spread open for the world to see. Out of the corner of my eye I see him come around to the side of the bed, and crouch down so he's looking into my eyes while he speaks.

"Your punishment for now is spanking. You will not move. You will not scream. You will get 15 for now, because it is your first punishment. Next time I won't be so nice." He gets up and walks to the foot of the bed. His hands rub across my ass, and then fall down hard. One. The next one comes down on my other cheek, slightly harder. Two. It isn't as bad as I thought it was. Three. Four. Each one starting to sting more as my ass gets sore and hot. Five. Six. Seven. Tears are falling down my face and it takes all my willpower not to cry out every time his hand falls to my ass. Eight. Nine. Ten.

The spanking stops. I'm confused, but relieved. I don't know if I could hold it in for any longer. There is pulling at the back of my head and the gag falls to the bed. Shawn comes around to the side of the bed again where I can see him, and looks at me intently for a minute. His brow is furrowed and his lips are set in a tight line. He reaches out and wipes my tears away.

"Do you think you understand your lesson angel?" he asks. I nod slightly. "Will you be a good girl if I stop now?"

"Yes Master." I say softly.

"Good. I don't like hurting you like this." I know he's telling me the truth. He leans in and kisses my forehead. "There is just one more thing I need to take care of before I untie you." One sided of his mouth quirks up and I'm confused all over again.

He walks back to the foot of the bed and kisses my bright red ass. His hands move down to my pussy, and his fingers slip inside of me. I gasp. I hadn't just gotten wet from the spanking, I had soaked myself and was dripping down my legs. His fingers had basically been sucked into my pussy. He groaned when he felt the inside of me, tight and swollen and soaked.

I felt the bed sink where he got up onto it, and then felt the head of his cock rub against my clit. I moan into the pillow and wiggle against him. He pulls back and pushes his cock inside of me. There is no resistance as he just falls into me. He growls and I feel his cock twitch and swell. He starts of slow, pulling out and then slowly sinking back in while I moan. I can't help pushing back with my hips to force him back into me quicker. His hand comes down on my ass and I cry out and moan.

He starts going faster, fucking me and squeezing my hips. He's moaning and I feel him going harder, faster, not being able to slow down. I move against him pushing him in deeper with every thrust, feeling him hit my cervix he's being forced so deep. I'm moaning so loud I'm sure the entire block can hear, and he's just going faster.

He has one hand on my hips and uses the other to reach up and grab a bundle of my hair, leveraging me so it's not physically possible for him to go deeper inside of me. He starts fucking me so hard that I'm sure I might explode, and I scream and cum around his cock, clenching around it.

He pulls me back onto him one last time, groaning and squirting his hot cum deep inside of me. The lingering spasms of my orgasm are milking the cum out of him. He pulls out slowly, and tips over onto my back breathing hard. I can feel his cum leaking out of me and dripping down my thighs.

Once we both start to return to consciousness he starts to untie me, undoing my feet and hands and shoulders. He tosses the ropes off into the corner to be used again soon. I roll onto my back and watch him walk around cleaning. He does something to me. I don't think he's the most attractive person I've ever met, by far. But there's something about him, how he walks, the way his lip ring moves when he smiles, the teeth he got knocked out in a fight, or how big his hands seem compared to the rest of him. It makes my stomach warm and I can't help but smile.

He comes over and stands over me and smiles for a second. I scoot over and he lays down on his back, and I roll and curl up on his chest, lacing my fingers into his chest hair and sighing contentedly. He wraps both of his arms around me and kisses the top of my head. I'm already starting to fall asleep with him petting my hair.

"My silly girl, falling asleep already. We can nap for now if you want, I'm sure you're worn out. After you wake up your real training starts."