Enough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Craning his head to inspect her defenceless body as his closed the drawer, he could see her pussy lips glistening with moisture. He smiled to himself.

He stood behind her and traced a line around her collar, caressing her throat, until she was no longer crying. His cock rubbed her open pussy through the material of his trousers. She thought how erotic it felt, to be nude in front of a fully-clothed man. It also made her feel terrifyingly vulnerable.

Standing up straight, he instructed her to put her hands behind her back before he clicked the leather restraints shut around them. Kicking her legs apart, he tied them to the posts with rough rope.

'When I tell you to keep your hands away, you will obey me. Count these for me.'

She began nodding frantically as the belt sliced through the air and came to an abrupt stop on her crimson cheek. She managed to yelp out: 'One, Master!'

He aimed further shots, each one hitting a piece of flesh previously untouched by the violent leather. She was able to cry out the number between whimpers. The ninth blow struck her at the top of her thigh and she let out a wail of agony before announcing 'Nine, Master!'

The tenth struck her cunt. It was too much, she pushed her full weight into the bed and sobbed into the duvet. He lay his body over her back and whispered into her ear, 'Come on, pet, don't fail me on the final stroke.' He fondled a lock of her tawny hair. He listened intently to her laboured breathing. Finally, he heard it:

'Ten, Master.' she sighed.

He lifted himself off her and knelt down on the floor between her legs.

'Do you think you've learnt your lesson?' he inquired, softly.

'Yes, Sir.' came the small voice.

He pushed his tongue into her wet slit, extricating a surprised and grateful moan from her. He withdrew it and let it pirouette around her clit, collecting her moisture. The raw pain that had captured her body was superseded by flutterings of pleasure. She began to arch her back. Amazed at how close she was to climaxing, she whimpered:

'May I cum, Daddy?'

His tongue retracted.

'I thought you had learnt your lesson?' His voice had an edge that was only thinly-veiled. 'My pleasure comes before your's yet you have found release once already without my permission and are asking for it again, without having made me cum once.'

He knew it was cruel to toy with her like this, she couldn't help but react like this to his ministrations, but he had one final thing to inflict upon her. She looked at him, pleading silently but too afraid to actually speak.

'Don't move.' he sniggered sadistically as he left the room.

She heard him go downstairs and quickly return to the room, carrying his suit jacket. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see him retrieve something from the inner pocket. He stood to her right and observed her face. Thin black lines streaked away from bloodshot eyes. Her lower lip was bleeding from where she had bitten down so hard. He ran his thumb over it to wipe away the angry scarlet before licking it off his thumb in a single deft movement. He bent over to kiss her forehead lightly, before revealing what he held behind his back. It was made of thick, dark wood and a trail of gold flowers had been painted on the back.

The hairbrush.

Now that it was just inches from her face, she could appreciate just how threatening the implement was. It looked far heavier than the brush he kept in the drawer. The tears began to carve a salty path down her cheek once again. She didn't know how she would take anymore. All of her reserves of strength had been sapped. She felt broken.

'Shhh.' he cooed into her ear, kissing the lobe. 'It's almost over.' He pulled away from her and went to stand at the foot of the bed.

'When I tell you to do something, I expect your total obedience. You will not defy me. Is that understood?'

She nodded.

'Answer me.' He barked.

'Yes, Sir.' She stammered.

'When I choose to punish you, you will accept it and be grateful for it. You will never, ever run from me again.'

Her voice was weak with tears, 'Yes Sir, I'm so-'

Before she could tense herself in preparation for the inevitable blow, it came crashing down onto her left cheek. A fire unfurled across her rear. She had never felt a pain that compared to it. She screamed.

When she had composed herself adequately, he repeated the action on her right cheek. He began the process again. Left cheek, right cheek. With each blow, she thought she was going to pass out. Fighting to stay conscious, a blow landed in the middle of her rear and she heard the hair brush clatter on to the floorboards. He placed a soft kiss on each cheek. Her hands were released.

He moved back into her field of vision, clutching a glass of water he must have poured downstairs and brought up with him. He sat on the side of the bed, his body turned towards her and tipped the glass up to her lips. She gulped down the liquid eagerly, tears still dribbling down her face and into the glass. When she had finished, he placed it onto the bedside table and took her face in his hands and left little kisses all over it. She felt herself relax against his sturdy hands, the same hands that had caused her such suffering. Her tears subsided as her kissed her inky eyes. He craned under her to kiss her collar and the bone directly beneath it. A contended sigh escaped her.

'I think you have one more task to perform before I release you, don't you, pet?'

She nodded her head contritely as he smiled down at her. Standing again, he kicked off his shoes, removing his tie, shirt and socks at breakneck speed. His trousers were unzipped and discarded, taking his boxers with them. She looked lovingly at his toned, muscular body - warrior-like - her gaze focussing on the proud cock at his centre. He lay on the bed and it pointed up towards her lips.

She lowered her head onto it, licking down the seam. Her tongue encircled the swollen shaft, flicked lightly over the head before she plunged downwards. He let out an animalistic groan. Barely avoiding gagging on his cock, which was far larger than her mouth, she flexed her head up and down. She moved her lips to his head, seeming as though she would break contact, and then pushed him back into her pursed mouth. One hand cupped his balls, occasionally grazing against the sensitive skin below, whilst the other twisted around the base of his cock. His own hands remained where they were; for once, not forcing her head down as his pleasure increased. Periodically, a sound of appreciation floated from his lips. He was nearing his peak. Sensing him tighten, she sped up her actions. His load hit the back of her throat in jets and she closed her lips tightly around him, still bobbing her head slightly, to prevent any leaks.

He stroked her hair softly as she released his cock, cleaning it with little flicks of her tongue.

'Good girl.' he breathed, in a voice that almost crooned.

Lifting himself from the bed, he walked around to her ankles, crouching as he untied them and letting the rope drop to the floor. Pushing a strong forearm into the back of her knees and another around her shoulders, he carried her to his side of the bed - like a groom carrying his new bride.

'I'm really sorry, Daddy...' she sighed, looking up at him.

He kissed her diminutive nose.

'I know, pet.' He smiled at her, the piercing blue eyes beaming too.

'I love you.'

He responded by pressing a passionate kiss onto her; breathing the same words back to her, into her open mouth.

'Turn over, princess.' he requested, placing her on her back. She rolled onto her side of the bed and lay prone on top of the duvet. Reaching for the moisturiser from the table, he placed a soft hand at the small of her back before smearing the cool liquid across her rear with the other. He took time and care, caressing every mark. Welts were already forming and he could see light violets and indigos blending with the cherry red. She squirmed a little as he rubbed tenderly and then kissed each cheek in turn. He looked at her face, her eyes already closing and an almost undetectable smile playing on her lips. He stretched over her head to her bedside table and retrieved her make-up removing wipes. As he gently stroked the kohl away from her eyes and cheeks, she half-opened her glittering orbs to regard him.

He moved the moisturiser and wipes off the bed and carefully peeled the duvet from under her and replaced it over them both. He clicked the light off and pulled a possessive arm around her, gathering her frame into his chest. He gently eased his stiffening cock into her slit.

12