Enough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yeah! Oh Yes! Oh God!"

Spent Lisa slid into the pool and washed off Vinnie's cum.

"Switch positions." Lisa suggested.

Kissing Vinnie she added "Do me as good as you got."

Colin had stripped off his shorts and stood before her with his longer, more slender cock.

"Perfect for my ass." Lisa thought as she licked the length.

"So it's been four weeks since you fucked?" Lisa asked Colin with a sly grin. She thrust her hips into Vinnie's mouth. "Finger me too!" she commanded him with a gasp of pleasure.

Colin nodded and moaned as Lisa stroked him. "And when did you jerk off last?"

"Last night."

"Naughty boy! Did you watch porn?" Lisa asked before sucking the head of his cock. Her tongue swirled around the tip as he answered.

"Yeah." Colin gasped.

"Oh Fuck! Just like that!" Lisa commanded Vinnie. He had gotten her attention by sliding a finger into her ass and two into her pussy all while licking her clit.

Lisa was done talking. She took Colin down her throat sucking him and moaning on his cock. He exploded.

Lisa swallowed some before letting the rest shoot onto her breasts. Soon she was screaming with her own orgasm as she bucked against Vinnie's face.

They all lay panting in post orgasmic bliss for five or 10 minutes. Vinnie was the first to move, ducking under the water to get Lisa's juices off his cheeks. Lisa slid in afterwards, ducking herself to make sure all of the cum the guys had sprayed was off her. Colin came last, sliding under the water with a dopy grin on his face.

Lisa kissed them both deeply, feeling their cocks stir to life against her thighs. She stroked them both to hardness as Vinnie kissed the back of her neck and Colin sucked her nipples.

"We need to go to the couch in the shade." Lisa said.

Colin gave her a puzzled look.

"Because that's where the condoms are silly!" Lisa said. She kissed Colin deeply.

"And the lube."

She turned to Vinnie and kissed him too.

"Because I want your cock in my pussy" she said to Vinnie as their lips parted.

Turning to Colin she said "while your cock is in my ass." She kissed Colin deeply.

"Have you ever done a threesome before?" Lisa asked.

Both guys shook their heads.

"Ever fucked someone in the ass?"

"Yeah." They both said.

Colin continued. "My girlfriend. We saw it in a porno and got some lube. She liked it she said."

"Same with me." Vinnie said. "Though you remember Angela. She had to research everything and got all those how to videos on line."

Lisa was soon on the chase lounge. The guys taking turns playing with her clit and applying lube to her ass. When she was ready she straddled Vinnie and felt his thickness slide inside her. God how he filled her!

Colin applied extra lube to his condom and gently slid a finger into her ass to warm her up. He then gently pressed his cock against her ass and slid it slowly inside.

The feeling was indescribable. She was filled, feeling both guys pounding inside her to their own rhythms. She was screaming in pleasure. An orgasm that started inside her pussy. A second from inside her ass and, when Vinnie touched her clit, a third massive orgasm. She tightened and pumped her ass and pussy as she came forcing both guys over the edge, both crying out as they came.

Lisa was not sure how long they continued to smoke weed and fuck. First Colin in her pussy, then Vinnie in her ass. Then Colin from behind, switching between pussy and ass while she sucked Vinnie's cock.

The guys had finally left, exhausted and headed home to sleep and no doubt telling their buddies about the kinky lady next door over beers later that evening.

Lisa was pouring herself another beer when her phone rang.

"Hey babe listen..." said a familiar male voice.

"No asshole! You listen! We are done! You married your job, not me and I have had it! On Monday I will get you an executive apartment near your office and move your clothes there. Then I will hire a lawyer. I will give you the address and we will take it from there."

All of the venom and anger Lisa had kept bottled up spewed out with every syllable. "So this is Lisa's Liberation day asshole! And I am celebrating with a bang! In fact there were several bangs and fuck were they good! This marriage is over! And don't bother calling back!"

Lisa hung up and almost immediately it rang. She simply shut it off, grabbed her beer and flipped on the TV.

In the back of her mind she puzzled about how to get that hunk of a baritone in the church choir back here in bed.

"Shit! Is he married?" she wondered.

12