Enough is Enough or Maybe Not

Story Info
What happens when a step-mother says Enough.
8k words
4.61
116.8k
152
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,770 Followers

Edited by "larryinseattle" who continuously strives to make me a better writer.

*****

Life just wasn't fair as far as Alex was concerned. His mother died in a car accident when he was 11. His father had been killed in a grocery store robbery when he was 14, though not before getting married to Jasmine. And tonight his girlfriend of 2 years suddenly informed him she wanted to see other guys.

"This sucks," he muttered as he entered the house. "Eighteen years old, no girlfriend, no job. THIS SUCKS!" he yelled louder.

Unseen by him, Jasmine was standing in the kitchen and called out. "Are you ok? What happened? I thought you had a date with Deborah tonight."

As he walked into the kitchen doorway, he stopped and stared at her.

Jasmine was 10 years older than him and though she was 5-foot, 8-inches tall, she frequently wore high-heels like she was today, bringing her closer to his own 5-foot, 11-inches. Her hair was jet-black and hung almost to her waist. Her eyes were hazel with flecks that seemed to change color with her mood. Her skin was a golden brown due to her Latina heritage and her figure, a wondrous 38DD-27-37, caused men to stare openly with desire and women to glare with envy.

"Ya, we got together and she gave me the 'good news'," he answered sarcastically.

"What news was that?"

"That she wanted to see other guys," he replied, a lump forming in his throat.

"WHAT!!???," she exclaimed as she spun around to look at him.

Immediately, his gaze was drawn to her top. It was a sheer white material that was wet from whatever she had been working on, making it almost transparent. Her red bra was visible underneath and due to the fact that all of the buttons above her bust were opened, she was exposing the deep valley between her breasts.

"Apparently she decided that it was time to move on and see new people. I've been kind of expecting it, though."

"What? Why?"

"Well, high school is over. We've both graduated and have plans for college and ... well ... there have been some other problems."

"But you just decided to apply to the same college she was going to so the two of you could be together. Didn't she know that?"

"I told her that but I guess it doesn't matter, especially now."

"Oh, you poor, sweet baby," she crooned as she crossed the kitchen and wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him against her. "It's ok. You'll find someone else and I'm sure she'll be even better for you then Deborah," she said before finishing with, "that bitch," in a voice so soft and low he was hardly sure he actually heard it.

He felt the wetness of her top soaking through his own shirt as well as the fullness of her breasts against his chest. Images from adult firms and magazines of couples standing just as they were suddenly appeared to his mind, triggering his body to respond. His cock began to harden and form a bulge in the front of his pants as he buried his head in the nape of neck. The scent was intoxicating.

Jasmine felt the growing bulge as it pressed against the front of her pants yet she didn't push him away. Instead, she pulled him tighter against her body. "How? What? This is my step-son. I can't be feeling this ... but its been sooooo long. My god, when did he get so big? He's almost a full-grown man. Mmmmmmm ... he feels so good. Ohhhhhh ... such muscles. I bet if he wanted to, he could just throw me down and take me ...," then just as suddenly she thought, "What the fuck are you doing? He IS your step-son."

He had no idea what had come over him as he gently kissed her neck.

"WHOA," she said sternly as she pulled away. "I'm not sure what's going on but I think we've done enough of that."

Shocked and embarrassed, he looked down at the floor as he mumbled, "Sorry, I don't know ..."

Sighing, she replied, "It's ok. I understand ... I think. Anyway let's just forget it. How about helping me out? I was trying to fix the faucet when you came in and as you can see I wasn't doing a very good job of it," she said as she glanced down at her wet top. "No wonder he acted like that. I look like some kind of slut, standing here like this ... and maybe I am," she said to herself as she felt how hard her nipples had become while they had hugged. "I'll be right back. I need to change this top and then we can fix the faucet and make something to eat."

He watched her walk away. The sway of her hips and the 'click, click, click, of her heels only heightened his awareness of what a beautiful, sensuous woman she was.

When she returned, he had already fixed the faucet so they prepared a meal and talked about the day's events. Nothing was said by either about what had just happened between the two of them and so it went for the rest of the week.

On Saturday, Alex left early to spend time with some friends at the beach. Unfortunately, Deborah had the same idea. He watched her as she pranced around, jiggling her assets, for all to see before he found a ride home.

When he got home, Jasmine was nowhere to be found. He searched the house, the basement, and the backyard before he found her in the garage. Her back was towards him so she didn't hear him enter.

This time she was dressed in a pair of 'Daisy Dukes' shorts with a white, sleeveless muscle shirt, and a pair of cowboy boots. Her hair was pulled back in a pony-tail and she was putting away various items on the shelves.

"Ahem," he coughed.

A small, startled yelp came from her as she turned towards him. "Hey, you scared me."

"Sorry. You weren't in the house so I ...," he faltered as he noticed how the muscle shirt highlighted the contour of her large, full breasts and the depth of her cleavage. He also saw that either she wasn't wearing a bra or it must have been flesh-colored since there was no shadow under the shirt before he finished, "... well I just wanted to make sure you were ok."

"Ya, I'm fine. Just straightening out the garage and putting a few things away."

"Would you like some help?'

"Sure."

Soon they found themselves laughing and joking, or reminiscing about various items as they put them away. A sheen of sweat formed on their bodies because of the warmth and enclosed space. By accident, at first, and then more and more often, Alex took the opportunity to reach for something or put something away by reaching around her, pressing and rubbing his body against hers. On more than one occasion he was certain he heard a soft moan or gasp escape from her.

Then 'it' happened. Just as he was reaching to put away a box, she turn around. The motion left him unbalanced and he fell forward against her. Her arms slid over the top of his shoulder as she tried to block him but they ended up wrapped around his neck as their lips met. The world seemed to stand still while at the same time explode around them. It felt as if thousands of volts of electricity were surging through their bodies.

Instinctively, he dropped the box on the shelf and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close. "Mmmmmmm, her lips or sooo soft. I can taste her strawberry lipstick," he thought as he held her body against this.

Taken by surprise, her lips met his but instead of pushing him away, she ran her fingers through his hair and pulled his lips tighter against hers. "Ohhhhhh, I've missed this, being held in a man's arms, feeling his lips against mine." Without thinking about what she was doing, her legs snaked around behind him as she pressed herself against him. "The feel of his co...," suddenly her eyes popped open as she realize who was kissing her. "No ... no ... NO. Enough. You're acting like some street slut. This is Alex ... your step-son," she yelled at herself as she pushed him away. "Whoa, big man. None of ... enough. We can't ... Remember, I'm your step-mom," she said breathlessly when their lips separated.

Reluctantly, he released his hold on her. His mind was in a whirl, "She was kissing me, too. And look at her ... she's breathing as hard as I am, she's blushing from what just happened, there's sweat running off her forehead and down between her breasts and her nipples ... they're almost as big as the bulge in the front of my pants." Yet all he said was, "Ya, I'm sorry. I tripped and ... I just don't know what came over me."

"Over us," corrected in a voice so soft and low he wasn't sure he'd actually heard it. "I think we're done in here. How about calling out for a pizza?"

Nodding his head, he watched as she walked away, marveling once again at the sight of her tight, round buttocks cheeks.

Dinner that night was strained and unusually quiet, neither said anything about what had happened yet it was constantly in their thoughts. Afterwards, Alex left, saying he was going to visit a friend and probably wouldn't be home until the next day.

Jasmine watched some TV and listened to music, trying to think of other things before taking a shower and going to bed. From habit, she went to her dresser and began to rummage through her drawers to find something to sleep in yet nothing seemed 'right'. "Why bother? I always slept better when I didn't wear anything to bed and I definitely need something to help me relax," she thought as she closed the drawer and walked across the room to the bed.

Yet laying there staring at the ceiling, she couldn't seem to relax. Instead, she kept remembering the feel of Alex's lips on hers, his body pressed her, and the growing bulge that had stirred thoughts and desires she hadn't felt since his father had been killed.

Closing her eyes, she conjured the image of a fantasy lover as she ran her finger tips along the contour of her neck. His touch was soft and gentle as it moved over her shoulders and down her arms, touching all the places that brought her the most pleasure. Moving back up her arms, she was electrified by the feel of his/her fingernails as they traced a path along the inside of her arm, lightly brushing against the outer swell of her breast. "Shhhhhhhhhhhhh, sooooooo longggggg," she whispered giving in to her fantasy.

She traced across the top of her chest as her mystery lover's hands slowly moved lower, rubbing his palms across her nipples as they hardened. "Ohhhhhhhh," she sighed as her body tingled. Her hands tightened around each breast, squeezing a nipple between her index finger and thumb. A sheen of sweat appeared across her forehead and her upper chest as her body reacted to the touch. She brought one hand to her lips and licked her index finger, moistening it, before returning it to her nipple. The feel of the wet, warmth surged through her body. "AAarrrggghhhhh, I need this," she moaned. Grabbing her breast with both hands, she lifted it as she bent her head lower. It had been years since she'd played with herself like this which seemed to make it all the more wicked in some way as she brought the nipple to her mouth. Her tongue flicked out like a snake as she teased the sensitive tip before engulfing it. A low, animal-like groan rumbled in her chest as waves of pleasure rolled over her.

As she removed one hand from the captured globe, she grabbed its partner with the other hand, kneading and fondling it, trapping the nipple between her index finger and thumb as once again she squeezed, triggering a wave of pleasure/pain. The sensations from both breasts raced down her body and settled in the junction between her legs.

"More, need more," she crooned to herself as she released her breast. Easing her hand down across her stomach, she felt the muscles ripple. Gently she explored her belly-button and tugged on the belly ring. Little did anyone know of her collection of body jewelry; belly-button rings, nipple jewelry, temporary tattoos, nipple clips, and chains that she could wrap around herself. An image of her wearing her favorite one formed in her mind's eye. The delicate gold chain wrapped around her neck, three more delicate chains cascading downwards, and two ending in loops that she used to ensnare her nipples causing them to get harder, longer and more sensitive. The middle chain delved downwards between her breasts before attaching to another, wider set of chains that wrapped around her waist like a belt. The final chain dangled from it, awaiting her choice in pleasure; a white pearl positioned to tease and rub against her clit, another chain that slid between her nether lips and the crease of her ass to be attached behind her like a bikini, or a rubber-coated clip that could be fastened to her clit. The final additions were chains that ran from the necklace to bracelets around her wrists and from the waist belt to her ankles. A shudder surged through her, from head to toe, as she imagined her 'dream lover' seeing her dressed in her slave/slut body jewelry. "Need to get that out. I can wear it and no one would ever know," she thought as the image of her wearing them under her regular clothing sent wicked ripples over her.

Seeking relief from her dream, her hand lowered to the junction between her legs and rubbed lightly across the hair surrounding her womanly treasure, tugging and playing with it before moving her hand lower to probe her mound. Her nether lips were swollen with desire, the slit between them spread, invitingly, pulsed each time she drew near while her womanly nectar dripped from the opening to coat her lips and inner thighs. She focused on the sensitive nub at the top of her slit and moved her fingertip around and around her pleasure center, all the while imagining it was her fantasy lover's hand.

Slowly, her thighs parted as her fingertips teased her clit. Her back was arched and her body yearned to be touched. Tears of frustration from months and years of loneliness ran down her cheeks, yet the tension within her body continued to tighten like a spring.

When she spread the pedals of her pussy, a sudden burst of her womanly aroma filled the room. She set her middle finger within the furrow and slowly slid it up and down the length of her slit, coating it with her juices. "Ohmigod," she wheezed over and over again.

Then suddenly, she bent her middle finger and thrust it into herself, driving it to the very depths with one continuous push. "AAAGGGHHHHHHH ... FUCK ... FUCK ME," she shrieked, not caring who might hear her. Her body trembled and shook under the assault as she spiraled off into her orgasm. Colors blasted like fireworks before her as her body tensed and released the intruding finger, milking it.

Slowly, the darkness of the room returned as she groaned, "More ... still need more."

First one then two and finally, three fingers together, she slid them into her aroused pussy. She felt her tunnel stretch as she drove them in and out, touching and tickling all the most sensitive spots that she'd come to know about her body. Over and over, she built to the very peak of release only to have it suddenly elude her.

In desperation, she removed her fingers and rolled onto her side. Opening the drawer of her bedside table she reached far back and found what she was looking for. Eight-inches long, and 4-inches around, the vibrator felt strange in her hand. The last time she'd used it, her husband had been here, in this room, with her, but now ..."

As she turned the base, she was pleased to hear the soft buzzing and gentle trembling of the toy. Wetting it with her mouth, she trailed it down between her breasts, stopping only long enough to tease her nipples. Lower and lower, she guided it as it found her hidden treasure. Gently she pressed as her pussy lips spread and swallowed the toy, pulling it deeper and deeper into her until it nestled against the very depths.

She had always been surprised by the sensations she felt when a toy or lover reached such depths. Many of her friends said that it hurt too much for them to have anything so deep, but not her. For her, the slight amount of pain she might feel quickly turned to a burning desire. A desire that could only be quenched one way.

Squeezing her legs together, she trapped the toy as she began to thrust in and out. Waves of ecstasy shot through her as she felt her pussy being stretched while the fires of her desire were being fanned each time it crashed into her depths and the knuckles of the hand holding it slapped against her clit.

Her body trembled and twisted, as the intensity of her need built like a volcano. "Fuck me ... Fill me ... Pound me ... Mmmmmmmm ... I need this soooooo much," she murmured.

A wet, squishy sound filled the room as her honey flowed from her to cover the length of the toy, along with her pussy and inner thighs. "Close ... so close ... just a little more ... yes ... now ... harder ... deeper," she panted. "Now ... ohhhhhhhh ... yessssss ... feels ... like ... I'm ... going ... to ... explode ... aaarrgghhhh ... cummmmm ... CCUUMMMIIINNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG," she screamed through clenched teeth as her body arched, leaving only her shoulders and feet on the bed, driving the vibrating toy into the depths of her convulsing pussy.

The world seemed to explode around her as her inner volcano burst. Lights seemed to flash before her and for the first time in her life, she felt her juices spray from within, coating everything between her legs. Then just as suddenly, it was over. Darkness overwhelmed her as she traveled the road of orgasmic bliss.

What she didn't realize was that some of the lights flashing before her were because of Alex.

Returning home early, after running into Deborah and her new boyfriend, he'd heard her screaming and ran to her room thinking something was wrong. Flipping on the light, he had been treated to the most beautiful and wondrous sight in life as he witnessed Jasmine's orgasm cascade over her. Immediately flipping the light back off, he'd gone to his room but the bulge in his pants refused to go down until he'd taken care of it. Strand after strand of potent man-cream covered the pair of panties he'd previously snuck from her drawer. He fell to sleep, the vision of her body still engrained in his memory and dreams.

For the next several days he kept his distance, not because he thought she knew what had happened but because every time he got close to her, a bulge began to form in the front of his pants. Yet, at the same time, a plan began to take shape in his mind, a plan he wouldn't have even thought of until recent events.

Saturday morning, he put his plan in motion. Cancelling his previous plans, he stayed around the house helping her with various household chores. He used every opportunity possible to compliment her on her looks and to lightly brush against her; grazing her hand as he reached for something, brushing a loose hair from her face, pressing against her as he carried something through a narrow space, and on and on. By mid-morning he could tell it was having the effect he was hoping for. Her breathing changed every time he came close, a light sheen of sweat formed on her forehead even though they weren't working that hard, and a delicate aroma filled his nose the closer he got to her.

During dinner he continued by 'innocently' brushing his foot against her, or lightly touching her as he walked by to get something from the refrigerator. And during their usual meal-time conversation, he used words and phrases with double meanings of a sexual nature.

"What is he up to?" she thought, "He's paid me more compliments today then he has in years ... and his touch. AAAArrrggghhhhhh ... my skin feels like it's on fire. If he wasn't my step-son I'd swear he's trying to seduce me ... and if he weren't my step-son I'd probably let him." The sudden realization of what she was thinking brought her back to reality. "I'm sorry, Alex. I guess I got lost in a daydream. What were you saying?"

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,770 Followers