Enraptured

Story Info
Hans meets an elf that makes him hers.
1.5k words
4.15
25.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On an otherwise ordinary early August afternoon I took a disused dirt path into the wilderness. I needed a reprieve from my everyday existence. Nature could offer that. I carried supplies enough for several days on my back and water enough for several more. My company in the coming days would be the birds. No one apart from them knew where I was. The trail was carved into the side of a mountain. There was a steep cliff to one side and a rock face to the other. I set up my camp in the widest spot I could find.

The days past entirely too quickly. But on the morning of my final day, as I drank the last of the coffee, I heard a tremendous thundering crash. A landslide had made the way back impassable. The precipice precluded any possibility of going 'round.

In the absence of any alternative, I packed and pressed onward. At noon the trail reached the valley floor, and I ventured off the path to try and chart my way back through the forest. It wasn't long before I was utterly lost.

At dusk I'd reached a meadow. There, surrounded by fields of red and purple columbine, was a white wooden cottage. When I knocked on the door, a barefooted blond in a glimmering blue dress and matching blue eyes answered it. Her skin was fair and flawless. She had me instantly spellbound.

"Good evening," I said starting at a lurch, "Can you help me?" I briefly explained my predicament. When I finished she reached out and put her soft hand on my cheek. Her warmth spread through me in giddy waves.

"I can," she said, "but it's getting late. Would you like to stay here tonight?"

I could only nod yes. She took my hand and led me inside. When she turned I noticed her pointed ears through her long hair.

"Your ears," I managed to stutter.

"Yes," she said, "I'm an elf."

I became afraid. It was common knowledge. Elves cast spells that ensnared men before they whisked them from the world forever. My every thought was to run, but with her hand coiled around mine-warm, gentle-her beauty enraptured me.

"I think I like you," she whispered into my ear. I shuddered. She giggled. "I suppose you can't help being scared," she said, "but there's no need to worry. It's cold outside. Come in, and we'll have some hot cocoa."

Her voice resonated on the perfect tone. She seemed nice, genuine. I doubted she would harm me. I was reassured. Besides-I reasoned-it was very cold, and I was very weary.

I followed her inside, and she showed me to a small, ornate oak table. She drew up a chair courteously.

The cocoa she served me was rich and creamy, probably the best I've ever had. "What's your name," I asked politely.

"Adria," she answered. "Yours?"

"Hans. How long have you lived here, Adria?" I tried to make friendly conversation.

"Seven hundred years more or less," she said. "Of course, I don't stay here most of the time. For the most part I reside in the elven world. I could never leave my slaves for more than a few days."

"Seven hundred years!" quite a long time, I thought. "How old are you?"

Adria chuckled. "It's rude to ask a girl her age, you know. Not that it matters to us immortal folk. I stopped counting around five thousand, and that was a long time ago."

"I can't imagine what that's like."

"You won't have to. Our slaves are immortal too."

My stomach lurched a bit. "Wait... you're not going to enslave me, right?"

Adria took a long, deliberate sip of cocoa. "Of course I'm going to enslave you," she said.

I wanted to run, but Adria gave me no chance to act. she reached across the table and grabbed me. The wonderful waves of giddiness from her touch were accompanied by waves of dread.

"Shall we get started?" she laughed as she guided me across the room and sat me down in a red velvet sofa in front of the fireplace. Without letting go of my hand, she lifted up her dress and sat down on my lap facing me. She wasn't wearing panties. "Don't worry," she said, "enslavement feels good."

Deep tremors quivered through my body. The elf put a finger on my lip. "Relax," she said, and then she kissed me. Her tongue entered my mouth and covered mine. Her saliva

streamed over her tongue, and I couldn't help but swallow it. I loved her, and the more I swallowed the stronger the emotion became. She was so comforting. I needed to be hers.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you?" the elf finally said when the kiss broke. "The relationship between an elf and her slave is a kind one. In exchange for your absolute servitude, you'll be cherished and pleasured forever."

I had a strong urge to submit. Every bit of my being wanted to, but intellectually I knew I oughtn't. I didn't want her to alter me. In a last desperate outcry of the will I cried out "Isn't there more to life than love and pleasure!?"

She frowned for a moment, then smiled. "Not for a slave," she said, "Don't worry, I'll help you understand." With quick nimble fingers and an almost inhuman dexterity she unbuckled my belt and slid my pants down in one fluid motion. Her arms coiled around my back, and she eased herself closer to me. Our bare crotches touched, and her plump breasts rubbed against my chest. She started teasing me with her pussy. Every rub of her pussy against my cock brought me to the edge of climax and back again. I wanted her to put it in. I wanted her to fuck me properly. I wanted to cum.

Her torture seemed to continue to perpetuity. It was insufferable. I was already too weak to stand, and my will was quickly collapsing. I began to ask. "Would you..." but then I hesitated.

"Would you what?" she asked coyly.

"Would you... put it in?"

"If you want," she said, "but if I do it will seal your fate. You're thoughts will slow until you become totally unthinking. And once you're mindless, I'll remake you."

"I... wait." I was unsure. I didn't want to lose, but the blissful agony was too much. I resigned. "Put it in," I said.

"Good boy," Adria cooed. She lifted her hips all the way off me and then lowered herself onto my hard cock.

Her pussy was unlike any human's. Its insides were lined with muscles that squeezed and massaged every inch of my member. Adria bounced up and down on my lap, and the stimulation was immense. But every time I came close, she stopped. The longer she continued, the more of my strength she drained away. Eventually I could hardly move.

"You want to cum, don't you," she said. "You will, but I need you to do something for me first."

I was desperate. "Anything," I said.

"Kiss me!"

I moved my lips to hers, and we kissed. I came. Bursts of pleasure coerced through me. Each burst was stronger than the last until they extended to every part of my body. Adria's tongue explored my mouth, and my conscious thought gradually ebbed.

By the time my orgasm had ended, I had drifted into a pleasant daze. I had a wide, stupid smile on my face, and drool dripped from my chin. "You're such a good boy," said Adria patting me on the head. I was proud. Being a good boy was wonderful.

"Now for the fun part." She put her fingers in my ears. "What's your name?" she asked.

"Hans."

Her fingers dug deeper into my ears. My ratiocinations evaporated. "What's your name?" she asked again.

I tried to remember. I made a long concerted effort to remember, but I couldn't. "I... I don't know," I said. It was distressing, and my face reflected my anxiety.

"Shhh," she said, "It's okay. Just be quiet now." Her fingers massaged my mind, and I eased.

I thought only the thoughts she told me to think. I only remembered her. Adria purred into my ear. She spoke quite slowly at first. Every syllable was an orgasm in my mind. Gradually she sped and my mind came continuously. Precum pearled at the tip of my cock 'till it came too.

My companions were my fellow slaves whose master was my mistress. Adria had so many slaves it was impractical for us to all please her at once. We took turns. When I wasn't serving her, I waited. And while I waited I was placed into a deep sleep-a pleasant repose filled only with dreams of Adria. When I woke, I was eager to serve her, and when I slept I was eager to dream. There were an infinite number of ways she could dominate me, and I would experience every one.

"Good boy," said Adria as I knelt eating her pussy. She grabbed my head and pushed it deeper into her crotch. I inhaled deeply and my euphoria heightened. When she came, drinking from her pussy made me cum as well. Adria told me to stand, and I did. "Let's get some lunch," she said. "I'll make us some cocoa."