Enslave Your Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Start of new erotic pleasure from her Master.
1.9k words
4.26
36.2k
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am 42, President and CEO for the company that I am employed by, well built and sexually frustrated. I am the one that everyone looks to for control and being in charge of everything. Unfortunately this has carried over into the bedroom for my whole life. I have always dreamed of a man with power over me but I had resigned myself to the fact that he does not exist, at least not for me. I was soon to find out that I was so very wrong. In fact, he was far beyond any fantasies I had thought of but dared not share with anyone.

The employees are paid, on average, 15% more than others in the same field in this area. They have been complaining about wanting a retirement plan which I had kept a stiff NO on, telling them to budget better. After two years of nagging, I finally gave in and asked one of our wealthier clients his thoughts about which way to go. He gave me the name of a Broker/Financial Planner that had done extremely well for him. He gave me his name and said that he would call to let him know I would be contacting him. Although hesitant, I phoned three days later and he told me that he had been expecting my call. I did not expect what I was hearing over the phone and how it affected me. He had a deep voice, sexy with a self-assurance that only few men possess. I felt my nipples becoming erect and began rubbing them and lightly pinching them the more that he spoke. He told me all that I had to prepare for his next call in one week. I wish he had told me to prepare myself for him.

One week and the secretary transferred the call to me and telling me it was him. My breathing became deeper, my nipples were getting erect and I could not wait to hear him again, but of course I would not let him know. I picked up the phone and asked what I could do for him. As he was telling me the paperwork that needed to be done before he came here in person, my pussy was becoming hot and wet. His voice intoxicates me. I could not help but wonder how exquisite he would be in person. I would find out in just six more days. I hung up the phone and could not help myself. I had to rub my pussy, still hearing his voice in my head, driving me crazy and then I orgasmed. I can count on one hand the number of orgasms I have experienced in my whole life. I was soon to find out that multiple orgasms really do exist. Without my being aware, my sexual enslavement to this man had begun.

The day finally arrived for his appointment. I was talking with the receptionist and a few other employees at her desk when I heard that sexy voice. I whipped around, not too obvious, to see what was attached. His hair was salt and pepper, beard, mustache, brown piercing eyes, tall and well built, but most of all his mouth was incredible. I wanted to throw myself on him and feel his lips against mine, all the while my pussy is getting wet and my nipples are so erect they show through my blouse without difficulty. He was wearing a suit devoid of the coat, but a tie that I would love for him to tie me up with and ravage me. He was everything I had ever dreamed of in a man. Even his teeth were perfect. I know because when he announced who he was, I replied over my receptionist, "I bet you are." He laughed, the sound was melodious and I wanted to devour him even more. I had to keep my composure. I did not know if he felt anything I felt and if so, to the extent that I was fantasizing about him.

We proceeded to a meeting room, my pussy becoming more saturated with every passing moment. I wanted him to throw me down and ravage my body, but instead sexual innuendoes were bantered back and forth. I could not wait to see him again but I also needed to know if he felt the same way. It was not long after that he phoned, and after the business was taken care of, told me that he wanted me too. He made a follow up appointment to finish up paperwork. I found myself thinking about pleasing him any way I could. My desire was overwhelming and I thought about sucking his cock and looking up to him for approval. Until now, I have never liked oral sex on or by me. Things are different with him and he would take me deeper under his spell.

He arrived, finished business with the employees and then we retreated to my office and closed the door. In one swift motion he was there, pulling me hard into him, pressing my ass against him so that I could feel his hard cock against my pussy. He held my hands behind my back and began kissing me with such force I could not breathe, I was too excited. He released me and then before I knew what had happened, he spun me around and began kissing my neck. I slightly stumbled but his strong arms kept me upright. His hands were all over me, pinching my nipples then feeling my pussy. He could tell through my clothing that I was already wet and I knew he liked it by the way he moaned. It was so deep and guttural. Then he just stopped, leaving me hanging, wanting him to finish what he had started. I was panting and could not concentrate. Why did you stop? He smiled and said that business had to be finished first, before play. I could not believe how turned on I was by his commanding force that I could not resist.

He finally set his pen down, took off his glasses, stood me up and kissed me. My tongue was licking his as I imagined his cock in my mouth. Then in a flash, he twirled me around with my back to him, ripped my pants down and bent me over my desk. I was dripping down my thighs and thinking how wet my pussy had become and wondering what would happen next. I heard a zipper and felt his cock catch some of the wetness running down my thigh. He followed it up to my waiting pussy and then he thrust himself into me. I released a cry as the pain and pleasure were intermingled. I only thought for a moment about the people outside of my office that might hear, and then I only knew that my Master was fucking me and nothing else mattered. He kept ramming my pussy, making it his with every stroke, again and again, harder and harder. I was moaning in ecstasy and choking back screams.

His cock was bigger than I have been accustomed to using. Now his cock was using my pussy and I loved every moment. Hurt me, make me cum, the pain is worth the pleasure, in fact, the pain is the pleasure. He reached up and began pinching my nipples, somehow he knew that I was going to cum and he intensified it so that I cried out at the overwhelming delight I was experiencing. Someone knocked to see if I was ok. I told them I was and remained leaning over my desk, spent and reeling. He pulled out and then turned me to face him. He grabbed me by my hair and began kissing me hard, sending jolts through my body. He pulled his face away and said, "Suck me." His power was growing stronger, he was truly my Master and I was not even aware. I dutifully obeyed his command without question. My nipples so erect they hurt and my pussy was still spasming from my orgasm and preparing for another. I knelt down and could not wait to take him in my mouth and please him.

I have never sucked a man before and was afraid that I would not please him. He began that deep guttural moan, so I looked up at him as if to ask, "Am I doing it alright?" He seemed to know what I was thinking and nodded yes. I could not take much of him yet, as I did not want to gag and disappoint my Master. I began licking up and down his shaft with long strokes, kisses and short flicks with my tongue on the head of his cock. His body jolted as I did this which excited me so that I wanted to cum again. I began sucking him faster trying to make him cum with me. All of a sudden he grabbed my shoulder and jerked me up to him. He looked at me with disapproval and I wanted to die, he then told me to, "Look at it!"

I looked at his cock and saw the abrasion my teeth had made. I told him I was sorry. He told me to be careful so that I did not disappoint him again. He then pushed me back down and told me to finish sucking him off. I was more careful so as not to hurt my Master again. I could feel his cock getting even larger in mouth as his pre cum coated his head. He moaned and began to cum in mouth. It tasted so good and I swallowed him without thinking twice. I wanted him all through me. I started to suck the head of his cock to get every last drop. He verbally scolded me and told me that he was too sensitive for that right now. I will not forget, I will promise to always please you no matter what you may ask of me. He then told me to lick him clean.

I did so and remained on my knees, looking up at him and loving every minute of his cock in my mouth. He pulled me up and kissed my mouth, more tenderly than before but still I knew he was the Master and I the slave. My pants were still down and he began to feel my pussy and then brought his fingers up to his mouth and licked them. I began to breathe heavier as he watched my reaction to this and then rubbed my pussy again and placed his fingers in my mouth and I sucked them with delight. He smiled his approval and told me to cum for him now while his fingers were fucking my pussy. Again, he began pinching my nipple with his free hand, sending electric jolts to my clit and making me orgasm for what seemed an eternity. He then pulled me close to him and gently caressed my face with his kisses, brushing my hair back out of my eyes. I finally recovered and began to pull my pants up and he grabbed me and sat me back on my desk. He spread my legs and looked at my pussy, making it wet all over again. He then leaned forward and licked the length of my slit and teased my clit with his tongue. I pleaded with him to fuck me, but instead he kissed me goodbye and said that he would call me later.

I am his slave and he my Master and I will be continually proving my devotion time and time again to him. He called and my next enslavement session began...