Enslaved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am a slave." I said. "I am my master's sex slave, and I will do anything for him. I have no thoughts of my own, no will of my own. I will obey him forever."

"Good slave." Dr. Matthews said, and at that moment everything changed. I felt myself wash away, replaced with a new core: I knew, without a doubt, I was his. His forever. My master owned me, owned me completely, and would forever more.

"Very good." He said. He began to thrust, and his hips bucked against mine rhythmically, slowly, almost detached. "Now your programming is complete. What are you?"

"I'm your slave, Master." I said happily. "Yours forever. I live to serve."

"Good slave." He said. "That programming worked very well, indeed. It pleases me to fuck you from behind."

"Oh, good, Master!" I squealed in delight. I loved pleasing my master so much. I didn't even remember why I felt any differently, before. This was much better. I didn't even feel that lust for cock like I did- I lusted after something different now. I lusted after his pleasure. I loved when Master's cock entered me because he loved when his cock entered me.

"Now that you're my sex slave, Katie, I was thinking of adding more girls to the harem." He said idly, thrusting into me. "That friend of yours, Andrea, I think should be our next. What do you think?"

"Oh yes, master."I said, happily bucking my ass against him. "She's very hot. She would make an excellent slave."

"I agree." He said. He slid out of me. "Has anyone ever fucked you in the ass, before?"

"No, Master." I said.

"I'm going to." He said. "Prepare your ass for me, will you?"

"Oh yes, Master. Of course!" I said happily, spreading my asshole for him. As his cock pressed on it and slid in, I realized how good it felt to please my master, how good it felt to have my master do whatever he wanted with me. As my master pressed his cock into my virgin asshole, I gasped with delight for him as he groaned, the tightness of my ass good on his cock. I was so happy that Master was going to enslave Andrea like he enslaved me. It was the best feeling in the world, and I was so glad I had a virgin asshole to please my master as he pumped in and out of me, excited for the days to come together...

12