Enslaved Bitches Ch. 01

Story Info
Young girl applies for loan but is tricked into slavery.
1.3k words
3.55
60.1k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmint
Emmint
93 Followers

Philip Masters looked at the young woman from across his desk. He was immensely rich, so rich he could buy almost anything, he had everything he needed, everything included a bimbo-trophy-slave of a wife, and he was bored. "Perhaps you would tell me what has brought you here today."

"I just wanted to ask if you could loan me some money. I mean properly of course all set out like a contract. I have this massive student loan that needs to be paid."

"Yes, I understand, have you completed your studies?"

"Er, yes."

"And what were they?"

"Business and Admin, I shall start looking for work soon or when I've paid the student loan I thought to set up business in a small shop selling books or something."

"Just how desperate are you to get this loan what would you do?"

"Oh! Anything! Within reason, of course."

"Right then, what about if I tell you that I will give you accommodation now and in a year's time five million.

"Just for living in the accommodation?"

"No, you'll live in the accommodation or rather in the cellar which I have soundproofed and you will let me do anything I want to you including torture up to a point."

The girl looked terrified. "You won't come to any lasting harm, there won't be any scars though I might want you to have a tattoo added to your bum something that looks like a brand with my initials under it the only reminder of your servitude. Of course, if you don't want to," the girl was terrified but she was also desperate so she nodded. Philip pushed a document over to her, she read it and seemed satisfied, he smiled when she signed it.

Silly Bitch! He thought as he studied her, doesn't know that I earned my money by conning bitches like her into becoming slaves before selling them on. Doesn't realise that she will never regain her freedom, she thinks she'll get five million at the end of the year. Well she can stay thinking that for the year while I train her body and mind to obey, I can't wait to see her face as her new owner pays me five million for her living body. "Right, here's the address, go home make the arrangements tell everybody you're going backpacking or something. I want you there promptly at nine a fortnight from now."

"Yes, sir, thank you," the girl smiled and left. Philip pressed a button and a door opened to reveal a walk-in closet that contained not clothes but a very naked woman, a woman who had had very inch of hair removed from her body including her eyelashes. He had hideously stretched her out bound backwards over an arched frame, weights dangled from each of her ringed tits and labia and her mouth was held open by a large red ball gag.

Philip walked into the closet. "Did you hear that, slut?" She nodded only a year ago, Philip had made the same proposition to her and this was her last day of servitude or so she thought. "Your last day, slut!" Philip inserted a slim wand-like object up into her sex-hole, she knew what it was and trembled the gag muffled her scream as he switched it on and moved it up and down within her. It was an electric prod, after a while he withdrew it and touched it to her overly large melons. They weren't the size they were now, before they had been ordinary size 38bs but he had taken her to a friend of his, a friend who was just as cruel as he was if not crueller, three months into the contract and had him enlarge her titties to their current 80xxxx. Her melons shook violently as he touched their nipples with the prod holding it there for some time. A buzzer sounded and he stopped he left the closet door open as he admitted the man into the room. Then he went back into the closet and wheeled the frame with the girl on it into the office.

"Is she to your liking, Saaed?"

"Very much," Saaed ran his hands over the girl's body.

"I have opened her ass to my cock but she has never had a cock in her sex, although I have broken the hymen with the wand and other things."

"So, she is still a virgin, this will increase her value." The girl listened but didn't understand as the two men were speaking in Arabic. She watched as Saaed wrote a cheque for five million. "So, five million as agreed," this she did understand as they now switched to speaking English. Philip freed her from the frame, as Saaed opened the door and allowed four men to carry in a medium sized square crate. They opened it, she whined as Saaed thrust dildos into both her sex and rear-holes, whining even louder as he switched them on to show her that they were electrified.

"Did you really think, bitch, that I would give you five million, this cheque is my payment for training you. I have many clients who have happily parted with five million to acquire slut-girls like you and not only girls I have trained men too. Very soon, anyone who knew you will come to think of you as dead. Bye, Slut!" While Philip talked to her the men slowly crammed her body into the tight confines of the crate, she heard the 'Bye, Slut!' as they lowered the lid and nailed it down and left carrying her off to the airport and a private jet.

Philip went up the stairs two at a time, he opened a door in his bedroom to reveal another walk-in closet and his slut-wife bent backwards over the same kind of frame. She too was as denuded of hair as the slut he had just sold. "Hello, slut! Big night tomorrow, the film premiere." She whined he set the weights on her tits swinging. "Which wig do you think suitable, not that it matters as you don't actually have a choice." He picked out a wig of blonde hair in a bob style. What Julia really felt was that he treated her like a living doll with no thoughts or feelings of her own, but then she knew she should have remained faithful, and not screwed around with the chauffeur who was now a slave too punished painfully for screwing her.

The next night, Philip placed a tight corset round Julia she gasped as he pulled the stays so tight that she could hardly breathe. He made her bend over and inserted goads up into her holes, which he fastened into her by means of straps at the bottom of her corset. He switched them on. "Remember, bitch! No sound. You will answer yes or no to questions or if necessary, I am well. You will not ask questions or speak unless spoken to first." Julia nodded this normality for her and there was the threat of seeing her lover murdered in front of her. Next, he handed her an elegant white dress, which she put on followed by her facial makeup and the wig. She followed him out to the car she sat next to him as the chauffeur drove them to the film premiere.

The chauffeur himself was in tremendous pain a goad in his hole working its insidious way in his butt, the chauffeur knew he was the reason that Julia was a now a slave if they had kept their hands of each other neither one would have been dragged down into the hell of slavery. The chauffeur had allowed it to happen after Philip had threatened him with death or sale to a life of white slavery into Saaed's harem without his genitals.

Emmint
Emmint
93 Followers