Enslaved by Lesbian Vampire Cougars Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds more like somebody's fetish."

"Oh of course, I almost forgot how jaded people of this decade have become. Seeing pictures and knowing the ideas is a lot different from being there girl, you should remember that because your life is going to be full of such things in due course."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way."

"Oh don't worry sweetie, if you stick with us you'll be able to live all those fetishes and more, we can even teach you how to do it, I'm sure you'll enjoy this place for yourself some day with people to play with."

Why is she being nice to me, with Veronica always so afraid of her I was expecting her to have done at least something painful, a pinch at least, but still nothing? I've been in this house long enough to know there's no such thing as a safe place, she was playing me and she was just waiting to spring her trap on me.

"It wasn't fair, not even a fair fight, just not fair. They pinned me to the ground and shred all the clothes from my body, they had their way with me and humiliated me and molested me. And I can't deny, much like you I was drawn to this power, I revelled in it as much as I hated it, the way they touched me and bit me was more like love making than violence, or perhaps they injected me with their venom at the time, whatever spell they cast on me I was their willing victim. Wrapped in so many arms at once, it did occur to me that they probably wanted to eat me, after all I had no idea what the supernatural held, perhaps vampires had their own monsters under the bed too?"

"Is that what they do to people? Cast some kind of spell so they become their slaves?"

"If you're trying to find some kind excuse as to why you came here I'm going to have to disappoint you, you came here of your own free will, that's the point of seduction to make people do things of their own free will that they normally wouldn't."

"But what they did to you, what they did to me, it's rape! They're no different no then when they were human!"

"So what if it was rape, sweetie you're talking to a vampire, we are inherently predatory creatures, if you're trying to split us up and find some kind of special kinship with me then you're out of luck I'm afraid. The act of 'rape' wasn't something I was opposed to, what I was opposed to was being on the receiving end."

"How can you be so dismissive of the fact that you were raped?! How can you be so dismissive of every girl you've done this to?!"

"BECAUSE THEY DON'T MATTER!! In this world there's only one thing that ever matters, that's family, and that doesn't mean the entitled shits who think giving birth to you. Family are the people you love unconditionally, the people you always owe your loyalty to, the ones you share your entire life with! That's what I found out that night."

"Doesn't that go for you too? Didn't it apply to you as much as it applies to me and all the other girls you feed on? Doesn't it bother you at all that you were that close to being used up and then tossed in the garbage like all their other victims?"

I don't know what I'm thinking right now, if Veronica is still listening through the door I'm sure she's thinking the same thing. Right now I don't think getting my throat slit would be so bad than spending one more minute in this place. Instead of violence I was greeted with a mocking laughter, which I guess is better?

"I don't know what you have more of: bravado or just plain stupidity, unless you really did want me to kill you, in which case I'm impressed, it takes a lot to want to die to spite someone else."

"So you're not going to kill me?"

"Of course not, if anything I'm thinking Farah was rather rash when she dismissed you as a dullard."

"Getting yourself killed isn't stupid?"

"Not under these circumstances, it takes a lot of courage to commit suicide even under these conditions. Left with a hopeless situation you'd rather die just to spite us, many people call that cowardice but I admire girls who, if faced with slavery if they do nothing or a small chance to spite her overwhelming captors, would choose the latter. I admire that, I admire the commitment it takes to go through with something like that."

"So you're not going to kill me? I mean if I'm willing to do what you think I was planning, aren't you afraid I might be dangerous, I might escape or do something else that'll endanger your family."

"I'd rather you would, at least this way I know you're a fighter, I know you're the kind of person of who struggles against injustice. I'd much rather have a suicidal free thinker as a niece than a pitiful soft brained coward who let's herself become someone else's slave."

"How do you know I'll even want to be your niece?"

"Oh sweetheart, believe me you will."

"Whether I like it or not?"

"No, you'll want to join us, Regina didn't bring us together without offering us something very important to us."

"And what is that?"

"Well if you let me continue my story I can explain it to you."

"Okay." Oh god, what does that mean, is she expecting me to steal the key? Is she going to watch me even harder? Shit what am I going to do?

"Farah and Vanessa carried me back to a cave they had taken shelter in not too from my tribe's. They cradled me in their arms while I was still sick with their venom. I was stripped of my cloths and brought before Regina, when I first saw this pale woman I immediately knew what she was, maybe it was the senses gifted by my vampirism or perhaps I had just spent enough time around Devana's mistress to know what evil was. I thought Regina was a rival, perhaps another spiteful child competing over something as trivial who was here first or their mother's love. When she spoke to me, her voice was angelic, like every bit of anxiety washed out of my body."

"What did she say?"

"She asked me 'who are you my little princess?'. I told her I was a princess, that my tribe would pay any ransom or rescue me should that not come. It was an outright lie of course, my people were too tired, distraught and malnourished to care at this point. She told me she knew of the red devil and of my people's plight, she told me she was the mother angel who came from the heavens to rid the world of and show mercy to people who suffered. I told her that even I know that this was a load of crap, that I could smell the devilry on her, this was a bad move as Vanessa shoved my head back down in the dirt for my boldness."

"What did they do you?"

"Nothing at first, Regina and I just spoke for a while, she said she enjoyed my joke and admitted I was right, she didn't explain anything but she did tell me in no uncertain terms that was interested in punishing the demoness that enslaved my tribe. I hated it with every fibre of my being but I knew this wasn't liberation, it couldn't be, I stopped believing in fairy tales when the children started dying but even the old me would know this woman's malevolence."

"How did you end up siding with her?"

"I saw her as just another demon, someone looking to enslave my people, I'd rather have everyone in my family burn up in the sunlight than be slaves to anyone else. She told me that she wasn't lying, she came to this world seeking the life of a hedonist but grew to love it through the children she came to adopt. She was of course referring to Farah and Vanessa, much like they are today Farah was cruel and Vanessa was kind, I barely listened to Regina's babbling, some nonsense about saving us and making the world a better place, I knew if I didn't go with her, her daughters would kill me and eat me."

I know the feeling. "What did you end up doing?"

"What else could I do, I got down on my hands and knees and kissed her feet, begging for her love and compassion, begging her to make me part of her family."

"And she didn't see through that?"

"She didn't any more than you or I would, I was hoping to wait until they slept or went out hunting, I wasn't counting on their familial orgy but it made a good a time as any to escape and find my way back to my tribe. I moved as quickly as I could, I found my desire to return to my family led to something deep inside, something instinctual to my vampirism; I took a new form, that of as panther, in that brief period I felt free from the world and imbued myself with a new life that put in touch with the world. My challenges became a new source of energy, of giving me a reason for living, I lived for the hunt and the kill in equal parts."

I know what she's doing is trying to share a heartfelt moment of deep contemplation and importance, but the way she described it sounds like something out a teenager's fan fiction. I have to remain calm, can't laugh, can't smile, panther will eat me.

"You can say it."

"What?"

"It sounded silly the way I described it."

"I-I-I didn't mean-"

"Oh don't worry about that, when I told Veronica this exact same story she had a big laugh when I got to that part."

"Oh, so I guess you and her bonded a bit."

"Absolutely, after I tied her up and pulled out her fangs with pliers."

What the fuck?!

"It was very painful, wasn't it Veronica?"

Devana directed her question to the door, there was silence for a little while, soon followed by "You should listen to yourself, you sound just like Stephanie Meyer!"

"But don't worry my sweet, you're safe, I know how fragile you are and I wouldn't dream of disappointing Regina."

"Key word being Regina, which means if it weren't for her you wouldn't have a problem doing what Farah would if she was gone."

"Well of course dear, don't forget where you are, until we turn you you're not our kin, you're a little baby lamb we play with before dinner."

I don't want to be dinner. "Can we go back to the story?"

"Why certainly, such a sweet niece. The story goes as one would expect, I ran and found my tribe and when I got there the fire began to burn."

"Regina started a forest fire."

"Yes, she didn't care the forest or for my kin, she was just trying smoke out her counterpart. It worked, the demoness screamed as she emerged from the cave, my kin ran out behind her in an effort to get away. I failed to catch up with them, they ran for their lives in such fear that I never saw where they scattered to; I did see Devana and her demoness stand against Regina and her daughters, the two demons lunged at each other, their bodies changed and shifted as they raged in the fires, growing bigger with more horrid limbs, I saw them become horrid human centipedes tearing each other apart with their vicious talons. The fight was short, Regina knew how to fight, the red one was like a child compared to her, just flailing and screaming like a temper tantrum, lying on the ground and Regina straddling her, I saw her whisper something in the beast's ear and then its face contorted in the most intense amount of fear, and just like that it vanished."

"What did she say?"

"Oh I can't tell you just yet dear, that would ruin the story."

"Ok, well what happened next?"

"They of course knew I was there, they tracked me the whole way, I was the one who lead them to my tribe, and they weren't done with me. Vanessa and Farah quickly captured me before I had a chance to run away, I was knocked out and while I know this sounds cliché, I don't know how long I was out but when I came to my body was locked into a rack with my ankles, neck and wrists locked into the stocks attached to the monstrous device."

Something I'm incredibly happy not to be in.

"I was locked away, in a dingy little basement, what I assumed to be a basement, it wasn't natural, a dirty little rectangle where not natural light could reach. I was hungry, I couldn't see my body to see if I had lost any weight, but I knew I had been without blood for at least a few days. I thought they were planning on torturing me to death for their entertainment, but not too long after I first woke up I was greeted by something I hadn't expected, I was greeted by kindness. Vanessa was the first to greet me, just like with you she treated me with compassion and dignity, spoke with her sweet and soft voice and bathed my body with a sponge; she sung sweet sounds into my ears, the sweetest lullabies or just the sweet kindness of merely telling me what was happening above ground."

Oh god is this what they're going to do to me? Isn't this what they're already doing to me right now?

"I ignored her, tried to scream spite at her, but she just smiled and continued to bathe me. I kept up this façade for the first few days and then I couldn't help but break down, I ended up crying for the rest of that day, which didn't help that I was already starving. Vanessa stayed by my side the whole time, she acted more compassionately towards me than any sister or mother, or lover I had before."

"Did really mean anything, or was she just manipulating you?"

"Both, don't ever think it's an act, Vanessa is now and always has been a kind and generous soul, don't ever abuse her trust, if you treat her as she should you have the most loving family you could ever wish for. But if you do abuse, she will become so vicious and cruel you could barely recognize her as the same person, and if you become her enemy she will literally tear you to pieces, although she get the chance because by the time she's found you the rest of us would have already done it for her."

I hope that doesn't apply to her car.

"She told me that I was going to be part of a new family, that even though neither she nor I knew the fate of my tribe, Regina offered me an opportunity to join her family. She would be my mother and Vanessa and Farah would be my sisters. I told her that if Regina wanted this so badly why wasn't she offering this herself? She told me Regina wanted it to come from the mouth of someone who would show me how loving and compassionate her family could be."

"And what happened then."

"The next day I had my wish granted, Regina came down into my dingy dungeon bearing the water bucket and sponge I had become used to. Like Vanessa she bathed me, cleaned me and sung to me, she hadn't yet gotten comfortable with the loving mother routine she wanted to embrace, at this point she was more like a benignly tyrannical queen who treated her things well. I made the first move, I asked her the one thing that had been on my mind since that night, what did she say to the red devil?"

She just looked at me for a while, like she was waiting for me to respond, I didn't really know what she wanted so I just stayed silent for an awkward moment before my mouth remembered how to work.

"Oh, did she say?"

"Go back home now, I'll tell your mommy you've been naughty."

"R-really, no way, that couldn't be true, that demon thing was just some kind of little girl?"

"I know, I reacted the same way too, like I told you earlier Regina and her kind are essentially children, just like us they couldn't fit in or they refused to adapt to adult life and so they came here to escape."

"Why come here?"

"Oh sweetie, we should be happy that's all they want. We are ant hill compared to Regina and her kind, and the fact that Regina treats us all with love and respect and doesn't inflict pain and suffering on us for her personal entertainment is nothing short of a blessing."

"How do you know all this? Did Regina tell you?"

"Well that's between her and me isn't it."

Vampires were frightening enough, but they were something I could wrap my head around, something that were weirdly as grounded in this world as much as anything else. Regina was something else, when they raped me the first time she called herself a succubus, a demon that feeds off pleasure, I guess my mind never really thought the depth of what that actually meant, drawing on video games and comic books to fill the blanks in my knowledge. But what Regina made me feel incredibly small, I think I'm starting to understand why these women revere her.

"My second question was why? Why did you want me? Why didn't you help save my tribe?"

"Why didn't she just let you go back to your family?"

"She said she did, she saved my tribe my starting that fire, she knew they'd scatter while the demon would go for her. She and that creature had some kind of pre-existing relationship, Regina never explained this but if I had to guess the red one was some brat she had to babysit in her past life. After that I only had one question for her, she said earlier she came to this world because she loved it, she said that she wanted to show mercy to everyone on this world."

"What did she say?"

"She said she was telling the truth, she told me she came to this world for much the same reasons as the red demon, but she had changed once she saw this world together with her daughters. She fell in love with this place, fell in love with us, through her daughters she saw this place as more than just an anthill to terrorize, she saw it as something to love."

"Then what about what does to girls like me? What about what Farah does to her victims? Is that her idea of love?!"

"Of course, I told you didn't I? She came to love our world, and one of the rules of this world is that it is the will of the predator that dominates it."

These women are more dangerous than I realized, I have to get out of here.

"She told me that if I accepted her as my mother and her daughters as my sisters, I would have a family that would never betray me, neither to weakness nor to another, we would stride the world like its queens and nothing would ever be an obstacle to us. We would be the apex predators, we would have whatever we wanted and nothing would ever break the bond of family we shared."

These women are serial killers, I have to get out of here.

"All I had to do was drink her blood and I would become her daughter, maybe it doesn't mean anything to you because you're human but as a vampire that is a contract that is as, if not even more, sacred than being born into mortal family. Taking on the blood of the one you loved by choice, it is something worthy of unending love, and unending malice should it ever be broken."

I don't want to share your blood, I like my blood the way it is.

"I became her daughter right then and there, and I decided to take Devana's name in place of my own. Devana is an alteration of Diana, I thought if we were to be a family of predators then I would become a kind of Cerberus, I wouldn't just guard my new family, I would find any potential enemies and I would make sure they suffered and died in a way that would be both extremely painful and entertaining."

"So that's why Veronica's afraid of you."

"Little Veronica just doesn't like how I handle little girls sometimes, quite the hypocrite considering she's never one to turn down the invitation."

"How you handle little girls?"

"Oh yes, I should tell you the evening didn't end there, Farah may not always be the easiest woman to live with, but for all the shit she put me through and the shit she'll put you through you always have to remember that she'll always be your family. She takes care of her own, just as she'll take care of Vanessa, and on that night I expected her to be cruel, I expected her to lash out because her face just screamed 'bitch'; instead we bonded."

"Bonded how?"

"She brought me a present, a tiny little thing who couldn't have been more than 7 years old, I recognized her from the village that started my sad story, the daughter of the mayor. Farah had tracked her down and brought her back here, she had tied her down to the rack I was trapped in; I was uncertain at first, I saw the innocence of this girl's face, she was gagged and I could tell she didn't recognize me or Farah, but knew what was going to happen, she knew what Farah was planning with those needles."

"Needles?"

"Yes, cup full of long, sharp needles; I knew what Farah was going to do to the girl, what she wanted me to join in. At first my humanity restrained my hand, but then Farah reminded me of what her kinsmen had done to mine, to all the children no bigger than her. That was all the justification I needed, I wanted to punish someone for the cruelty inflicted on me, as people had punished my people for the injustices in their lives I punished this girl for the injustices done to me."