Enslaved by Marilyn Ch. 04

Story Info
Josh is humiliated by two Goddesses.
1.7k words
4.23
43.1k
9

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was with much trepidation I headed to my next model/slave session with my Goddess Marilyn. A new model was going to be introduced for this session and it had filled me with utter dread. This nude modelling/slavery thing was new to me and I was only just getting used to being submissive to Marilyn and here she was again taking me out of my comfort zone, if considering the pain she inflicted on me, you could call it that. Through a process of elimination, I'd concluded it would definitely be a female model and I couldn't imagine the female being naked. No way. Marilyn had told me that the female body was forbidden and that I could never satisfy a woman. Could it be a male model? That filled me with even more dread. A male would be a rival and what if Marilyn decided to use HIM as her slave also. With the dreadful thought of that occurrence my eyes were turning unmistakably green.

"OK loser, strip. Everything off immediately."

"Yes Mistress."

Oh God I was more nervous than usual and there were no niceties this time; it was immediately down to business. However, I was glad to get the order to strip as I so much loved being naked for Marilyn. It just felt so natural and I must confess, sensual.

"Right see that mat on the floor?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Lie down on it and shave the front of your legs."

Marilyn handed me an electric shaver. It was a lady shave which made me like it more. I quickly got to work removing the hair on my legs before lovely Marilyn knelt down and removed the hair on the back of my legs and butt. It felt nice.

"OK Josh, turn round for me. There's an obedient little boy."

"Certainly Mistress," I replied. I was then told to bend my knees and spread my legs which I did as she removed the hair around my genitals. I cowered with the fear of feeling pain.

"Do not be so pathetic Josh. I am not going to hurt you. I always give you prior warning if I'm going to cause you pain."

"Thank you Mistress. I realise that but I'm glad you reassured me."

After shaving my scrotum Marilyn ran the lady shave along the shaft of my cock which was the highlight. Feeling the vibrations and the power of the device made me feel very weak and vulnerable. She then moved onto my abdomen and chest till I was smooth all over. The body hair removal was something I found very enjoyable. As I examined my new smooth look I couldn't believe the difference. My body was obviously much less course and my genitals were more prominent and most importantly, looking larger.

I was told in no uncertain terms that during this session I would be in slave mode so I was to remain respectful, obedient and to only talk when spoken to. This was nothing new but usually during the portrait sessions we would hold conversations before I converted to my role as submissive. Marilyn then presented me with a new item to wear. It was a slave collar. Black and leather, it fitted around my neck and had a metal ring in order to attach a leash. I positively loved it.

"Do you realise what a lucky boy you are to be provided with this?"

"Yes Mistress I am truly honoured!"

What I loved most about it was that it was an item of clothing that I now would wear but instead of in any way covering my modesty it was merely further emphasising my nakedness. As we awaited the arrival of my fellow model, I was told to kneel in front of Mistress Marilyn with my head bowed just inches away from her sexy black stockings which I hoped to kiss and lick before the day was out. The door bell rang and Marilyn answered the door.

"Hello Stacey."

"Marilyn darling, you get more beautiful every time I see you and that low cut blouse is stunning. Will I go upstairs and change?"

"Yes please do honey."

About 10 minutes later I was introduced to the very sexy Stacey. With long blond wavy hair, golden coloured skin and a cute face, I was immediately attracted to her. She was solidly built but in no way fat with sizeable tits. Dressed in high heels, stockings and suspenders and a black and white corset she began with,

"So this is your slave? Aww he looks so cute all shaven and with that little collar."

I knelt down and kissed her hand and she said, "Wow I've never done a model session with a naked boy before!"

Stacey then reached into a plastic bag and stated, "Here Marilyn, I've got it."

She then proceeded to produce a dog leash which she handed to Marilyn. Marilyn then attached it to my collar and told me that today's session would follow the theme of dominant females and submissive males. Just my favourite subject I thought to myself. Stacey sat on the sofa with her gorgeous legs apart and I was told to sit between her legs and she held the leash. I was told that for added eroticism I was to place both my hands on her left leg which I did happily and I was also expected to kiss her left thigh. This artistic sacrifice was something I would just have to force upon myself! I cheekily placed a couple of practise kisses on her left thigh to which she playfully slapped me on the head. As the session began so too did the conversation.

"Are you still seeing Bobby, Stacey?"

"That fucking dickhead. I don't know why I waste my time on him. See the trouble with men is the only thing they can do well is get hard ons and when that happens they wanna cum and to hell with our needs. I should really get myself a submissive like you Marilyn. Someone who'll show me some respect."

"That's why I adore dominating naughty boys. They've got to learn our needs come first and only when they satisfy us can they get a reward."

"I bet slavedog here wanks all the time. Slaveboy do you wank?"

I was totally taken aback by the abruptness of this question. I briefly didn't know what to say before deciding honesty was the best policy.

"Yes Stacey I do wank."

"Ha ha! Wanking is for losers who can't get girls. Yeah I'll bet he's jerking off about you every night! Do you wank about Marilyn?"

Oh God the questions were getting more personal.

"Yes my Mistress is the only woman I masturbate about."

Not knowing the reaction I was going to get, luckily I seemed to have provided the right answer.

"Haven't you considered keeping him under lock and key Marilyn?"

"Yes that is most certainly part of the plan," she replied.

This sounded most mysterious. What did lock and key mean? Locking me in a room or in a box? It nevertheless sounded rather exciting.

"Do you know he likes to wear my panties Stacey?" Marilyn mischievously revealed.

"Ha what a little pervert!" replied Stacey.

"Just last week he underwent his first masturbation session under my supervision as a reward."

Now my humiliation was complete.

"However, you won't be wanking yourself off this week slave. No your reward this week is gaining your slave leash and collar. However, I just might let you kiss my feet and legs."

Wow this week Marilyn was in her nylons and I might be allowed to kiss them. Gosh being allowed to kiss and smell her feet and legs would be better than sex with any girl I could've picked up on a weekend.

Once the portrait was finished Stacey let go of my leash and got up off the sofa. Then suddenly the phone rang and Marilyn went and answered it. Whilst Marilyn remained on the phone I went to go into the kitchen. Stacey stood in front of me, blocking my path. Suddenly cupping my balls in her left hand and holding the back of my neck with her right hand, she kissed me twice on the lips.

"Come to my place after this. I'll give you a handjob!"

Gasping in deep amazement I replied, "I..I can't. I will remain loyal to my Mistress."

"Your loss," Stacey replied abruptly.

Hot and flustered I headed into the kitchen with a light headedness and throbbing in my dick which quickly subsided once I had gathered myself together. Stacey may be beautiful and sexy and the way she talked turned me on but she could never be as fantastic a Mistress as Marilyn and Marilyn was all I wanted.

"Well I better be going. I think I can afford to miss loser here getting a boner whilst he worships your feet."

Luckily I was allowed to worship my Mistress' feet and legs. With Marilyn now taking control of the leash, I knelt down with my penis already erect in anticipation.

"You love my legs don't you boy?"

"Oh yes I do so much."

"Right then I want you to start with my right foot and you can work your way as high as my knee but any higher than that is strictly forbidden."

I immediately got to work kissing along the outside of her stockinged foot. After previously worshipping her barefoot it was very exciting to worship the silky outer layer that was her stockings. That's what I love about women: the beauty and softness of their lingerie; men could never wear clothing as smooth and sensual as this. It was amazing just how at one with her feet and legs the stockings had become: a nylon sheath surrounding her shapely legs. What made it so erotic was that the flimsiness of the garment was in stark contrast to the power they had over me. Once I had kissed, sniffed and licked both her lovely legs Marliyn asked, "Did you like that?"

"Yes that was a beautiful experience."

"Then you can thank me."

"Thank you for letting me kiss your lovely feet and legs Mistress."

Now I was needing to cum so badly. I hoped that Marilyn would remove her stockings and I would have them wrapped around my face and then be allowed to wank. However, what she had in store for me couldn't have been more different. She ordered that I stand in front of her which I did. Then she produced a little plastic contraption which was going to be attached to my genitals. Now I knew what lock and key meant! To my astonishment and horror, I was going to spend the next week till we met in chastity!