Enslaved by Marilyn Ch. 05

Story Info
Tea boy gets more than he bargained for.
2k words
4.16
40.5k
6

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never expected this. Yes I knew that Marilyn was Boss. She controlled me and whatever she demanded I did. That was law. However, I had never thought of being locked in chastity. She was letting me know who's dick it was and it clearly wasn't mine!

"You will spend the next week like this. I am going to control every once of your desire and your very being Josh! You admitted that you masturbate about me and I never gave you permission so for the time being you're finished masturbating about your Superior Mistress. What do you say loser?"

"Thank you very much Mistress!"

"Thank you for what?"

"Thank you for locking me in chastity and showing me the error of my ways!"

"Good boy! You'll just need to focus your dirty mind on something else. Have you any questions?"

"Yes," I replied. "Will the device allow for erections?"

"Yes it will but every dirty thought that enters your little brain will be met with pain in your pathetic dick."

In short, the next week was very difficult. Not being able to toss off was obviously the worst aspect. However, the discomfort was another major factor. Like any other male, I would archive erections during the night and would be awakened by the sharp pain as my cock was mercilessly squashed against the plastic device. It had proved very difficult to become flaccid once erect. Although I couldn't wank-off, I knew there was a part of me that found this wildly exciting. The most tender, pleasurable, intimate part of my body was no longer mine to control and command: I had ceased to be a man. Despite the thrill of this, part of me was obviously worrying how long it would be before the device was removed and my cock could roam free once more. I had awful visions of Marilyn calling me to tell me that our next session had been cancelled and then there would be no chance of this being removed. Therefore, I was very glad to be heading to her house on the day our session had been scheduled.

"Hi Marilyn."

"Hi sweetheart. Come on in." As usual I dropped onto one knee to kiss her pretty hand. "Aw you're such a good boy," she cooed. As I entered her living room I was met with the very brash Stacey whom I'd met last week. I was glad to see her again. Sitting on the sofa she was wearing high heels, tight black leggings which stopped below the knee and a tight low cut top which revealed her gorgeous golden skin and her huge tits. What an absolute ride she was.

"Hi Josh great to see you again but it will be better when all your clothes are off." I loved the contrast between Marilyn and Stacey. Marilyn was so classy and understated; Stacey was so sexy and downright slutty. Marilyn walked across the room with a long skirt that had a split showing a glimpse of her delicate, shapely thigh. To be naked for these stunning ladies would be an absolute honour.

"OK Josh as you know, one of my other friends is coming over this afternoon. Today you shall be serving us. Our every wish is your command. Have you got that?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good, now you are going to change into this pair of panties and when Linda arrives you will stand with your hands behind your back, bow to her, kiss her on the hand and only speak if you are spoken to. You will be serving us tea and cakes and whilst we are talking you are permitted to kneel on the floor.

"Thank you Mistress." I stripped naked thus revealing my chastity device to Stacey.

"That's really sexy," she commented. Then I was handed the pair of panties. They were plain white cotton except for a very thin pink ribbon that was sewn into the waist band with a little pink bow in the middle.

"Oh I can't wait to see him in them," said Marilyn. I can't wait to shoot my load over them I thought to myself.

When our guest Linda arrived I nervously stood in the living room waiting to meet and greet her.

"Hi Marilyn. You look positively radiant! Oh Stacey we've never met before." She then looked at me, "So this is your little submissive. Hello slave," she said offering her delicate hand. I took her hand kissed it gently and said,

"Pleased to meet you Linda."

"What a cute pair of panties. I adore a man in women's knickers." Linda was pretty sexy. With long brown hair, she was in no way fat but let's say, quite well proportioned. Wearing a summery dress that succeeded in being both sexy and mildly frumpy at the same time, I scanned her very solid milk white legs. Sitting with them crossed, I was drawn to her pretty little ballet pumps. Definitely a good look. I then set about my duties by organising a tray with a selection of cakes, scones and meringues. How I would love to lick whipped cream off of these ladies feet I thought to myself.

"Is the work nearly finished now Linda?" enquired Marilyn.

"Hmm just about which is a pity. Having these fit, young men around the house is heaven for a sex starved housewife like myself. I even managed to get young Justin to give me a massage. I can tell by the way he looks at me that he really fancies me! Of course with the conservatory, money wasn't an issue so we went for the biggest one possible. I always go for the biggest one possible!" she cackled.

"Well, if you ask me, it's about getting a hunky

guy that will think of your needs," said Stacey.

"I agree," Marilyn added and they all groaned in agreement. As I placed down the cakes I then served them their tea and coffee before Marilyn gave me permission to kneel on the floor.

"Yuk what the hell is this?" cried Linda indignantly. "You've given me sugar you stupid little wanker!" she snarled at me. "I specifically told you no sugar in my coffee! What have you to say for your self!"

"I'm very sorry," I offered meekly.

"Well I want something done about this Marilyn."

"I will deal with my slave!" warned Marilyn taking control of the situation. With that Marilyn told me to stand up which I did immediately.

"Do I need to pull down your panties and smack your bottom slave. Is that's what it will take?"

"Oh no please don't Mistress," I begged.

"Tell me why I shouldn't!"

"Because I'm truly devoted to you and I will try harder."

"Well I'm not happy and I want him punished!" quipped Linda. "What do you think Stacey?"

"Well I think he's a nice boy and he clearly adores you Marilyn. Give him another chance." I couldn't believe that the brash Stacey was jumping to my defence. Perhaps it was due to her obvious dislike of Linda?

"Well unfortunately Stacey it's a two to one vote so Josh must be punished," said Marilyn. At hearing this Linda smirked and nodded her head in triumph.

It was now time to have my panties removed and I was ordered across the lap of my Superior Mistress. She then set about reddening my bottom. Unlike the first time when she had spanked me in what was a somewhat frenzied attack, this was slow, mechanical and prolonged. My initial thoughts were, "I can take this" but after several minutes my arse was reaching piping hot proportions.

"That'll teach him," added Linda as she viewed with a smug satisfaction.

"Does that hurt Josh?"

"Yes Mistress very much so," said I as I ground my head into the arm of the sofa. Once the spanking had ended and thank God it had, Linda asked to see my chastity device.

"I like to chastise Frank but it's difficult getting one suitable. He has a large penis."

I then headed off to the kitchen with bruised bottom and ego (infact when you're a submissive you don't have any ego) and was given the rather strange order to fetch a large paper cup. Next I was ordered to write down the three ladies names on separate pieces of paper and they were placed into the paper cup. The command was then given to shake the cup and remove one of the pieces of paper. The paper read "Stacey" which I duly called out to which all three women cheered and gave girly giggles. Still in a sense of bemusement, I was ordered to throw the pieces of paper into the bin in the kitchen. When returning to the living room, I was then ordered to stand in front of the very sexy Stacey when to my surprise and enormous excitement, she produced a key and unlocked my chastity device.

My God I was free, sexually liberated! I was a man again!

Standing in front of her feeling very vulnerable, exposed and slightly out of breath, she gave me the order, "Right baby, give me all you've got!"

"I'm sorry I don't understand," I replied.

"I'm telling you to jerk off dozy!"

In a state of shock I turned to Marilyn.

"Get on with it before we change or minds!" she commanded. Immediately my dick shot up to full mast.

"Whoa look at all those veins!" commented Stacey.

I began to rub up and down my cock. I widened my feet apart and bent my knees thus thrusting my genitals forward and closer to Stacey. With a birds eye view of Stacey's hulking cleavage I was really getting into the groove.

Then suddenly Stacey commanded, "Right Josh you will take your hand of your cock now!" which I had to do. I stood there out of breath with my cock throbbing and pulsating before Stacey ordered, "OK honey you can jerk off once more!"

As I started rubbing furiously, all three women sat open mouthed. I was becoming turned-on to the point of climax when yet again I was denied before the most intense point.

For about ten minutes this cruel game of arousal and denial went on with all three beauties casting their eyes on my beating cock before finally Stacey commanded, "Right slut I want you to fill this paper cup with all the milky juice you got. Have you got that?"

"Yes Stacey. Thank you." Now I really started to work my cock, specifically targeting my bell-end. All three women sat from their vantage points of power as I performed my duty. Naked and obedient to their orders, I was really getting off on this. I continued to rub my bell-end till the first rush of tickley pleasure shot up my cock.

"Oh Stacey!" I cried as the first spurt of my volcanic lava shot onto her delicate breast and partially onto her low plunging top. My dick continued to shoot as Stacey altered the angle of the paper cup to catch the leakage. "Oh it feels so good" I gasped as I moaned in ecstasy. It was a truly beautiful orgasm. Having been somewhat lost in such a pleasurable moment, I suddenly felt a bit embarrassed at having masturbated in front of two women I barely knew: I felt a bit self conscious.

Once I had cleaned myself I returned to the scene of the crime so to speak; everything was back to normal. All three women sat and discussed some TV programme in their afternoon tea respectability which gave no indication of what had just taken place. Interestingly, there was no sign of the paper cup I had shot my man juice into only minutes before.

"Well I better be off," said Stacey as she headed for the door. "Bye girls, bye Josh" she said whilst gently patting my red and naked bum which continued to sting.

"Bye Stacey, hope to see you again soon."

With that Linda upped and left after uttering the words, "Debbie and Mike are holding a pool part next week. Marilyn you are invited and so too is your submissive!"

Once alone I enquired, "What kind of party will it be Marilyn?"

"CFNM. The women will in their bathing costumes and the men will be nude!"