Enslaved by Nurses

Story Info
After getting in trouble, a guy is forced to make a deal.
1.7k words
4.04
45.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redtext
Redtext
22 Followers

My name is Sam and I'm 20 years old. I was implicated in a car accident on my way to a party, on a Saturday night. The other car left his lane and crashed on the side of mine. I was lucky to be intact with minor wounds, let alone being alive, but my car was damaged pretty bad. The assurance was probably gonna pay for another vehicle altogether, as I was definitely not responsible. When the cops arrived, the driver that had crashed into me seemed to be intoxicated, as he could barely walk, and the policemen took him with them.

I was dragged to the hospital as a standard procedure. At first, I knew it wouldn't take very long and I'd be out of there in no time, until I remembered I had smoked a joint before heading for the party. They took some of my urine for testing. I hoped it wouldn't appear on the screen.

Alone in a closed room, I waited for the doctor to come by. Bored, I looked at all the instruments around me. The hospital wasn't a place I'd been very often, to be honest.

Suddenly, the doctor came in. She must have had her medical degree not too long ago, because she seemed to be around the age of 30. Her hair was pale brown and she had a splendid smile. She definitely had some charisma.

"Good evening, Mr. Olson. I'm Dr. Reid. Are you still feeling Okay?"

"Yes, I'm feeling well. A bit shaken, but I can walk and stretch."

"That's good to hear. I've seen many less violent accidents than the one you were implicated in, and usually those people had some head trauma, bad bruises or even broken limbs. You were very lucky tonight."

She lifted her medical sheet towards her eyes and looked at it. Her expression slightly changed, going a bit morose.

"The other driver has been confirmed having exceeded the alcohol limit in his blood. He will most likely be charged at the criminal court. Although, your urine test signaled us that you had cannabis in your system at the time of the accident."

I went pale in an instant, trying to stay calm. She picked up my stillness, as she started staring carefully at me.

"I am the only one that knows about these results... so far," she said, "and I'm aware that in comparison to the drunk driver, your responsibility in the accident was pretty much inexistent, even though you had consumed a light illicit drug."

She paused and seemed to be thinking about something.

"I'm aware that the amount you have taken would have most likely never made you truly impaired to implicate you in a car crash," she explained, "and I'd be ready to look over your results for the sake of not having your life ripped apart for such a small mistake. I have one condition, though."

I jolted in place, feeling incredibly relieved. Tears almost came to my eyes.

"Thank.. thank you," I told her, bowing my head, "I'll do anything you ask me. I'll never drive under the effects of any kind of substances..."

"No, this isn't what I meant when I was talking about the condition," she said, interrupting me.

A strange smile went across her face as her eyes were now focusing on my pants. She placed both her hands on my knees, still looking in my eyes. I was feeling a bit embarrassed and awkward, although this didn't prevent my cock from rising inside my jeans. The doctor leaned towards me more, opening her mouth, still grinning.

"I have a favor to ask of you. Would you agree to serve as a demonstration for the nurses?"

I was sweating profusely, as I couldn't believe what was going on. My deep feeling of relief was now replaced with both nervousness and sexual excitation. I realised I had no choice but to cooperate. The thought of getting a blowjob or licking a pussy in exchange of having no trouble seemed like a fair trade.

"Yes... yes I would," I said, my voice cracking. "What do I do?"

"Some of the nurses are still unfamiliar with the prostate exam procedure. You wouldn't mind them watching you getting one?"

I was getting pretty aroused at this point. I knew what it was and I had seen some weird porn videos about it. The thought of it happening to me made me quite uneasy. Still, somewhere inside me, I knew this wasn't something I would dislike. It felt quite kinky.

"Of course, anything, Miss Reid."

The doctor started laughing with her mouth closed, a very dirty smile across her face. She opened the door and left the room, still giggling.

"I'll be right back," she whispered quickly before closing the door.

I was feeling exactly right before the first time I had sex, but even more nervous. I couldn't think about anything but images of what was going to happen. It was without doubt the most submissive and helpless I had felt my entire life.

The door bursted open. My heart skipped a beat. Dr Reid came in, followed by four nurses. They were gorgeous. They all seemed to be enjoying themselves.

"We will now start the demonstration. This patient generously provided us with his time and body to help you practice this delicate procedure," she said, sending me a wink. "Please remove your clothes."

My cheeks were becoming red and my embarrassment was tangible. I stood up, proceeding to remove my clothes, starting with my shirt. I noticed the nurses trying to stay neutral, but they couldn't prevent themselves from opening their eyes more widely and looking at each other with quirky smiles.

After I had finished undressing, I stood there, not knowing what to do.

"Now hop on the medical bed and get on all fours," she told me in a slightly commanding tone.

I did what she told me, and as I crawled on the bed, I felt a hand smacking my ass. I couldn't help but letting out a surprise sound. I was already starting to get a boner. My embarrassment only made me more horny. It didn't take long before I was fully hard. Some of the nurses giggled.

"Who wants to handle the demo?" the doctor asked.

One of them walked towards me. She grabbed a bottle blue bottle and put some gel-like substance on her gloved finger. I was breathing really hard, not knowing what to anticipate. I felt the cold liquid touching my anus. I shivered a bit as she circled my hole around. Then, without a word, she plunged her finger gently into me. I let out a quiet moan, bowing my head even more.

The nurse started thrusting her finger. At first it felt tight and I had a slight feeling of being full. Suddenly, I felt a tingling sensation inside of me as she went deeper.

"Ooooh..." I let out, out of control. I now knew what a prostate massage felt like. My felt my cock getting even harder as she went faster. At first, I had the feeling I needed to pee, but I got used to it.

"Look, you can see his pre-cum drooling out of him," the doctor says, "this is what you want."

She drew a cup and put it under me to retrieve it. I felt like an animal being used. It went on for some minutes. After what seemed an hour, she withdrew her finger from my rectum. I let out a sigh.

Not long after, I see a nurse getting a penis-shaped dildo out of her purse. I cannot believe it. I wanted to get out, but remembered I was at the mercy of the doctor, so I stood still.

"Could we experiment with this, Dr. Reid?" the nursed asked. "It's mine and it is all clean."

"Absolutely," she answered, "you need to see what happens when the patient is provided with further... stimulation."

Her voice was getting much more sadistic, her previously professional tone vanishing.

Some lube was applied to the object before being brought to my ass. I felt the tip on my anus, trying to enter. It seemed like it was way too big, until suddenly it slipped right in. I groaned hard. I had the feeling a baseball bat was pushed into me. The nurses started thrusting at a not-too-slow pace. I felt the dildo going over my prostate repeatedly, with way more pressure than with the finger earlier.

"How does it feel?" the nurse fucking me asked.

"P... pretty good," I replied.

A nice warm sensation started to invade my body. I started rocking my hips on the sex toy.

"Look at that! Our patient is helping you get the job done!"

I felt like being used and I liked it, a lot. I was now completely immersed in the act, trying desperately to get the most pleasure out of it. I felt like I was cumming, but it wouldn't get quite to it. I felt pre-cum dripping out of my cock. I was in a near constant mild orgasmic trance that wouldn't stop. The doctor started stroking my cock, and I jolted my head upwards. Her lips went on my mouth as she darted her tongue inside. I replied with mine. My whole body was in ecstasy. The situation didn't bother me anymore. Pleasure was overwhelming me.

I felt an orgasm coming up, but it kept building more and more throughout my entire body. Before I could even ask, I let it out. Rapidly, I pressed my mouth on the bed, muffling my moaning. The cup placed beneath me what filled in no time, as I spurted many times in it. The dildo was removed from me. I stayed there, on all fours and my head on the bed, not moving at all, feeling extremely relaxed.

"Alright, we're done for today, Mr. Olson. You are free to go."

I sat back on the bed as the nurses left the room. The doctor was writting on a piece of paper, which she handed to me.

"Here's a rendez-vous for another demonstration in a month. Are you okay with that?"

Her smile couldn't get any kinkier than at this instant.

"Yes, of course, Miss Reid!"

I was now her slave, and I had no idea for how long.

She opened the door.

"See you next time," she said, winking at me before leaving the room and closing the door behind her.

Redtext
Redtext
22 Followers