Enslaved Ch. 01

Story Info
Creating customized sex slaves for the world's rich men.
3.8k words
4.17
168k
61

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
touch_me1
touch_me1
46 Followers

She stood across from him, swaying slightly with the movement of the subway. He had been watching her for the last week, following her from a distance. He had become familiar with her routine and knew now that she was absolute perfection. He had several buyers in mind for her -- buyers who would pay above and beyond what he had ever charged before. Even now, he caught several men eyeing her openly with an expression of pure lust. As she had done over the past few days, she stood stiffly -- her spine erect with a set of earphones taking residence in her ears. Although he couldn't see where the cords led, he knew there was a small MP3 player tucked away in her pocket, as there had been over the last week. Her dark blue eyes swept absently over the subway, as if this experience was of complete disinterest to her. Her dark hair was tied back in a bun today, showing off a long, slender neck.

Despite her petite stature, he knew she was a dancer; although, he wouldn't have had to follow her to the studio to piece that together. Her legs were slender and well toned, her stomach was flat and she carried herself with an air of confidence. This was what excited him the most -- taking this exquisite, cold, stuck up creature and breaking her down piece by piece until she became his creation. His works of art, as his clients referred to the women he created. At first, they were unwilling. They begged and cried before transitioning to open hostility and anger, calling him every name in the book. In the end, he humiliated them. He controlled them. He owned them. He had broken even the most rigid of women, turning her into a sex-addicted slave who thought of nothing more than her next orgasm. He always gave them a choice before selling them to a client -- they could remain with him, and trust him to find them a suitable owner or they could walk out of the door and return to their former life. They always chose to stay. He shifted slightly as he felt the slight twitch of an erection. He looked forward to the moment when he felt her change beneath him -- the moment when she stopped resisting his training, and began to crave it. Tomorrow would be the day he took her, but for today there was business to attend to.

*******************************

He entered his hotel room, the privacy sign still dangling from the door handle. Mona, his latest project, was still tied spread-eagle to the bed where he had left her this morning. Her auburn hair was fanned around the pillow, and her eyes were closed. Tonight, she would be leaving him. It was important that he kept her on edge, withholding release from her. He had found over the years that his slaves performed better for their new owners upon their first meeting if they were so consumed with lust, they would do anything to get release. Mona's eyes opened slightly, and she looked at him through half-lidded eyes. Her hips rolled slightly in his direction, and her head tilted back in frustration. His dried semen still coated her stomach, his gift to her this morning. It was his policy to not use his trainees once a deposit had been wired through. At that point, they were no longer his and it no longer excited him. Giving up Mona had not been excruciatingly difficult. She was weak, and he despised weak women. He had quickly become bored with her, and had gone through with her training with only a paycheck in mind.

This morning he had tied her to the bed and stood over her, watching as she lay there. Her body was perfect in every sense -- pale, creamy skin, a small waist flaring to slightly curvy hips, perky breasts shaped so perfectly, it was as if man himself had molded them -- and yet, he felt nothing towards her. During her training, he had rarely penetrated her himself, relying instead on a slew of dildos, vibrators, and other tools. The few times that he had taken her for himself had been acts of sheer frustration and desperation. He had taken her forcefully, pounding into her from behind with such vengeance that he felt as if he would break her, and he hadn't cared. He had wanted her to feel ripped apart, and to feel the disdain that he felt towards her.

This morning, he had tied each limb with a mechanical indifference. She had watched while he unzipped his jeans and pulled his cock free. She had parted her lips slightly, inviting him to use her mouth -- not because she wanted him, but because he had trained her to do so. Most men couldn't tell the difference in a woman, but he wasn't most men. Disgusted, he had closed his eyes and imagined a petite brunette with dark blue eyes lying in front of him instead. He had imagined what the first time would be like. Her wrists would have to be tied; he had no doubt that she would fight him. He would have to use restraint their first time, entering her slowly and allowing her to adjust to the size of him. He imagined that she would be tight, like pushing his cock into a vice. Even as he was pushing into her, invading her, he knew she would fight him. As he rubbed his cock over Mona, lost in his fantasy, he could already feel her thighs fighting to be allowed to clamp shut and her pussy trying so hard to him out. In the end, he would have her and she would grow accustomed to his cock, eventually even begging for him to take her. He imagined her, close to tears, begging for him to fuck her in her pussy, her ass, anywhere. With a growl, he had cum at that moment in his fantasy only to open his eyes to see Mona, wearing his cum on her stomach.

Now, he began to untie Mona from the bed. There were only 3 short hours before he was due to present her to her new owner, and he needed time to make her presentable. He walked her into the bathroom and pushed her down over the toilet. Turning, he turned on the water in the bath tub, and motioned for her to get into the tub and sit facing the back wall. He reached into his travel bag and pulled out an enema bag and some tubing. Pushing Mona forward to kneel on her hands and knees, he went through the motions of rubbing a lubricant around her puckered hole, and pushing the tube inside several inches. She rocked back slightly, inviting him to push the tubing into her ass further. Ignoring her invitation, he opened the valve on the bag and watched as the bag emptied two quarts of warm water inside of her. Her face scrunched up in agony as her stomach bloated with the added water.

"Hold that in until I leave the bathroom, do you hear me?" He waited until Mona nodded in confirmation before continuing. "Release yourself, and then shower. I need you to shave everywhere, and make sure you're completely smooth. I'll be waiting in the bedroom." He had already picked out the clothes that she was to wear tonight, and when she finally emerged from the bathroom he handed them to her. He looked at his watch impatiently, eager to turn Mona over to his client and receive his final payment in return.

*******************************

His client, a wealthy Russian entrepreneur, arrived almost an hour late, much to his annoyance.

"Hello Yuri." He greeted his client as he sat at the private table he had reserved for their transaction. Yuri was equally unattractive as he was wealthy. He was in his mid-50s, and had a fairly sizeable girth. His shirt collar cut into the roll of fat around his neck, giving the illusion that his chin and neck were one continuous entity.

"I wish to see my new toy. Bring out the girl." Flecks of spit flew from his mouth as Yuri banged on the table.

"As you wish, and please try her out here. That's why I always get a private room. I want you to try her out now to make sure you're satisfied before we finalize this agreement." He paused for a moment, until Mona stepped out from behind a door. "Ah, and her she is Yuri. Meet Mona, a tall, curvy red-head in her mid-20s, just as you ordered." Yuri's eyes drifted over Mona's body, hugged to perfection by an emerald green mini dress that clung to her curves like a second skin. Her auburn hair was pinned up, showing off a perfect complexion. Her thick, pouty lips were painted a dark red, which seemed to make her grey eyes even darker and sultrier in comparison.

"Ah, Mona, you are mine now. Come to me and show me what that mouth can do." Yuri pushed his chair back from the table, his large stomach occupying the space where his cock should have been. Mona stepped in front of Yuri and quickly dropped to her knees, her eyes cast down as she had been trained. She reached for his zipper, and opened up his pants. A small purple head was barely visible beneath the overhang from his gut.

"Now Mona, free those beautiful breasts for me. I want to feel them as you worship my cock in that mouth. Obediently, Mona unzipped her dress and pushed it down to her waist. She had forgone a bra, as he had instructed her to do. Her pale breasts sat high on her chest like two perfect orbs. Yuri reached his hands out and grabbed Mona's breasts. He weighed them carefully, before giving them a slight squeeze. He twisted her right nipple hard, causing her to let out a small squeal. Yuri's left hand came behind Mona's head, bringing her down to his cock. Obediently, she accepted him into her mouth and began sucking at a vigorous pace. Her face was embedded into his stomach as she fought to find access to the shaft that lay beneath. Yuri took her head between his hands and held her in place. He raised his hips and began to slam his cock into her mouth with short, jerky movements.

Mona allowed herself to relax, reaching her hand underneath his shaft to find his balls. Yuri grunted as her hands found their mark, and she began rubbing and massaging his balls to match the frantic rhythm he had set with his assault in her mouth. With a series of grunts, Yuri emptied his load into the back of Mona's throat. She waited patiently until he withdrew himself, and then quickly swallowed his seed. "Sit." Yuri ordered Mona, motioning towards his lap. Mona quickly sat down on his lap, facing away from Yuri. Her dress was still pushed around her waist. Her mouth was a smeared mess of lipstick, saliva, and cum. Yuri's hand slipped underneath her dress and found her pussy. "She is so wet. She is just soaked for me. Come on honey, work yourself onto my hand." Mona's hips slipped forward, seeking the fingers that would fill her and bring her the release that she was desperately craving. She felt them at the entrance of her pussy, just barely brushing her lips. She slipped forward in desperation, hoping to feel them slide in and fill the hole that was so desperate to be filled. With a groan of frustration, she realized that Yuri was toying with her, keeping his hand just out of her reach.

"Nyet, my angel," Yuri pulled his hand away. "You have not earned the right to pleasure yourself with my fingers. If you want pleasure, you will use this." Yuri took an opened bottle of champagne from the table. He held the neck of the bottle between her legs with his right hand. Mona shifted her hips and opened her legs slightly wider, constrained by the tight dress that she wore. With his left hand, Yuri helped her slide the dress up over her hips, allowing her to open her knees up wide enough to accommodate the bottle. Yuri guided the neck into her throbbing slit, and waited as Mona began to rock back and forth, slowly at first, adjusting to the stiff intrusion inside of her. Yuri took Mona's breast in his left hand, squeezing the flesh until Mona let out a small moan. She moved her hips faster, beads of sweat forming along her chest and above her breasts. The champagne sloshed furiously in the bottle as she humped shamelessly seeking her much needed release. Yuri gave her breast a sharp twist, enjoying the discomfort and pain that he knew she must be feeling, and yet she only worked herself faster on to the bottle. He could feel her juices running down the bottle, coating the hand that held it in place. Her ass was grinding furiously on his cock, and he felt himself becoming unbearably hard.

"Stop." He commanded her, and removed the bottle from inside her. He pushed Mona to the floor in front of him, chuckling as she failed to catch herself and landed face down, on her stomach.

"I need to feel that ass tightening around my cock." Mona raised herself up until she was kneeling on her forearms and knees, her legs spread slightly. Her inner thighs were coated with a mixture of champagne and her own juices. Yuri kneeled behind her, pouring champagne down the crack of her ass. He pushed the bottle inside her puckered hole and watched as champagne emptied into her bowels.

"You will hold this inside your ass as I take you. You will have to clamp down hard to keep it inside you, if you let this fine, expensive champagne exit before I give permission, you will be punished." Yuri pulled the empty bottle from her ass, watching as her ass hole squeezed tight to keep the champagne from leaking.

"Da, good. Put the bottle inside your pussy and fuck it." Mona pushed the neck of the empty bottle into her slit, and worked it in and out of her with one hand as instructed. Her pussy clamped down around the bottle, her hips shifting to accommodate the welcome fullness. Yuri pushed the head of his cock to the entrance of her ass, and with a grunt he slammed his cock into her clamped ass. Mona jerked in pain and surprise, and blinked back a few tears from her eyes. Instinct told her to squeeze out the sudden intruder, but she clamped down around his cock, trying furiously to keep the champagne inside of her. Her stomach felt bloated and cramped, and her asshole felt like it was on fire. Yuri smacked her right ass cheek hard.

"Whore, did I tell you to stop fucking yourself on that bottle?" He began to pump in and out of her at an erratic, frantic pace. She could feel his large, sweaty belly pushed up against her ass. His cock was small, but fat and she focused on squeezing it with all of her strength. His beefy hands dug into her hips as he slammed into her ass hole, seemingly determined to rip her apart. His short, loud grunts filled the room and combined with her soft moans. He pushed his weight forward, knocking her off balance so that she was laying face down on the floor.

"Put your hands behind your head." Yuri grunted breathlessly. "Hold the bottle inside your pussy, and don't let it go or I will punish you hard." Yuri leaned forward, until he was laying across Mona's back, his cock deep in her bowels. Her hips were raised to give him better access, her chest pushed to the floor. He reached underneath her to find her breasts, and stroked her nipples softly with his index fingers. The pounding in her ass lightened as he slowed to match the light, fluttery strokes on her nipples. She could feel the sweat and hair from his stomach as it brushed up and down her back. She felt an orgasm building in her clit as the light stroking continued. She tried to push back against him, begging him to help her reach the release that was so close.

"Do you like when I do this, whore?" Yuri panted. He removed one hand from her breast and reached underneath to rub her clit with the same feathery, teasing stroke. She moaned in response, pushing her ass and trying to push the bottle deeper inside of her. Yuri stilled for a moment and watch as she continued to try to fuck herself on his cock. He brought his right hand down on her ass cheek, slapping her with all of his strength. She stilled instantly and let out a cry of frustration. Yuri squeezed her clit hard between his thumb and forefinger, digging in until she was sure he would pop it from her body. His left hand squeezed around her breast, digging his fingers in until she gasped in pain.

"Do not forget that you are here for my pleasure. I will often use your body for my pleasure, but I will often do so at the expense of your pain." He released the hold he had on her clit and slammed into her asshole, using his immense weight to drive him forward inside of her. He took hold of her right breast and began to pump both breasts with his meaty hands while he fucked her ass, his hips driving his cock deep into her ass. Her hole was clamped tight around his cock, and he could feel the champagne sloshing inside of her. Her moans had changed from those of pleasure to a woman who was suffering, and that spurred him on even harder. He covered her with his body, the sweat from his chest and stomach rubbing off on to the creamy, flawless skin of her back and ass. His hands pumped furiously on her breasts as if milking them like cow udders. With a final grunt, he emptied his seed deep inside of her bowels. Her ass clamped tighter around him as if squeezing every final drop of semen from him. Yuri fell, exhausted, across his new whore's back. He pulled his now-flaccid penis from her ass, and pulled himself up from where she laid, the champagne bottle still clamped inside her pussy. Her ass hole was red, and should have been stretched from the fucking he had just given her, but she was working diligently to keep it closed tight.

"Whore, I want you to enjoy my champagne toast. Keep my champagne and my seed inside my ass until I tell you otherwise. You have performed splendidly and for this, I feel that a reward is in order. I will allow you one orgasm here, but first you must roll over on to your back." Mona pushed herself on to her back, keeping the champagne bottle in place between her thighs. Yuri looked at his new purchase as she lay on the floor. Her dress was bunched up around her waist; her breasts were red and beginning to bruise from his assault on them. She looked up at him through half-lidded eyes, her left cheek red from being rubbed on the floor. Her knees were parted slightly, with a champagne bottle jammed into her pussy. Looking at this marvelous woman and knowing that her ass cheeks fought to keep his seed inside of her caused his cock to twitch slightly. Yuri let out a low whistle, and a very large black man entered the room.

"Carl," Yuri addressed the man. "This is my new toy. She has performed well, so I have offered her a reward. I want to watch as she cums with this bottle inside of her. You will help her along. Whore, I want your eyes on me. Do not look at Carl, do not watch what he is doing to you."

Carl nodded and dropped to his knees beside Mona. Yuri resumed his seat at the table and lit up a cigar. His pet lay on her back, the champagne bottle shoved lewdly inside of her. His most trusted body guard stroked around her clit with one large finger; his black skin contrasted in comparison with her milky white complexion. Carl began to work the bottle in and out of her pussy, turning the bottle in a corkscrew motion as he did so. Her thighs fell to the sides, giving Yuri a clear view of the bottle disappearing and reappearing from her slick folds. Carl added a second finger to her clit and began to work her a little faster, matching his motions with the pace of the bottle. Mona groaned and began to hump the bottle, meeting it as it entered her to get the bottle deeper and deeper. Her legs fell open wider as she quickened her movements, humping frantically to reach the orgasm that had eluded her for so many days now. Her breathing came in quick, short pants and soft mews of pleasure combined with groans of discomfort. Her ass was clenched tight, fighting the urge to expel the liquid contents she was holding deep in her bowels. Carl drove the bottle deeper to meet Mona's desperate thrusts. He used his thumb to rub her clit, privately enjoying watching as her hips jumped off the floor to find his hand. She began to shake from the need to orgasm, trying desperately to ride the bottle just a little harder. She moaned in frustration, silently pleading with Carl to push her over the edge. Yuri watched as Mona came with a sharp cry of frustration. He could see her inner muscles contracting around the neck of the bottle, and her hips rose and fell as she humped her glass lover. Carl pulled the bottle from her grip, and tossed it aside. Her legs remained open, displaying her open cunt. Her muscles still quivered and milked an imaginary cock, her juices glistening in the dim light.

touch_me1
touch_me1
46 Followers
12