Enslaved Ch. 01

Story Info
Scarlett is captured by Lord Rendel.
2k words
4.26
60.9k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, readers of Literotica. This is my first time attempting to write an erotic story, so please bear with my flaws :). Enslaved is a non-consent novel but is set in a fantasy world. It basically means I focused more on plot so there may be lesser sexual scenes than most readers might prefer. And fantasy just means weird names :). There will be anal and BDSM scenes too. This chapter does not have sex scenes yet so if you are frantic for action... please come back later. Any constructive feedback and suggestions are greatly appreciated, so drop me a line. I would like to thank my editor, Kyriae, for making this story what it is.

----------

Zaira was a beautiful city in the land of Moran. Situated between looming mountains and ancient forests, it was a wonderful place of vibrant life and blooming trade. Its people were peaceful, always preferring bloodless talks to conflict; acting as mediators between countries; seeking for harmony and not conquests.

However, divine signs reached the eyes of Zairan priests: death and despair was soon to fall onto its people. The priests warned the Council and to avoid such calamity, the Council decided to create magical weapons to protect Zaira should conflict be inevitable. It was top secret and only the 8 Generals within the Council were aware of the details regarding the project.

Despite all they did, it was ironic that what caused the downfall of Zaira was indirectly the creation of these magical weapons...

-----

When Lord Rendel of Stralin came to visit her father, Scarlett knew something was off. The kingdom of Stralin was powerful, seeking to expand its borders through numerous conquests. The exact opposite of Zaira. One of its four supreme Lords should not have business here in Zaira, which neither sold weapons nor supported wars.

Although Scarlett's father had spoken in polite tones and welcoming smiles, it was obviously forced. There was a hidden motive behind the Lord's words and inexplicable tension within her father's tone.

Throughout the small feast her father had held in honor of Lord Rendel, the hall was relatively quiet, conversations minimal and soft in volume. When Scarlett had finished her meal, she was glad to be able to escape into her own room from the thick atmosphere. There, she changed into a dark, lacy nightgown to prepare for sleep.

Not that she could. Sleep eluded her for an hour before she decided to ease her anxiety, looking out of her balcony into the starry night sky, finding comfort in the everlasting glow of the stars.

Scarlett extended her slender white hand, watching as a particularly large black sparrow flew through the night sky and landed on the stone balcony of her room, situated in a tower extended high above her father's castle, giving her a magnificent view of the land near and far. The sparrow looked at her intently, almost as if sharing a secret.

Scarlett smiled contentedly; the bird was a really beautiful creature. As it flew off, she turned to walk back into her large room, her thin nightgown scrapping against the cold floor. It was close to midnight; hopefully Lord Rendel had already left. She could get a glass of milk to help her sleep.

Walking down the long, drafty corridors with only the faint glow of candles as accompaniment, Scarlett seemed to hear vague echoes. Voices. Raised and agitated. Hopefully everything was fine...

She quickened her pace, her heartbeat accelerating within her chest with an escalating sense of foreboding. When she did, what she saw stalled her footsteps for a moment, fear and anxiety enveloping her. Thankfully she was not yet noticed. She crept to a wall as stealthily as possible and peered around it.

They were still in the hall. But it was different. Everyone else had returned to their sleeping quarters, except for some unconscious guards who were scattered across the hall. And the candlelight. The flames had switched from warm orange to an eerie shade of greenish-blue, bathing the whole hall in its dim, ominous light. The tables had been shoved aside, forming something similar to a pentagon where Scarlett's father and Lord Rendel stood in its center. Some plates and goblets had shattered on the ground, completing the messy picture.

Her father had pulled out his sword, but was panting heavily and even slightly swaying on his feet, obviously no match for the younger and more experienced Lord. Lord Rendel's voice cut the air, cold and malicious.

"... to be so easy. For all your defenses, you may as well have laid the welcome mat for me. Or did you not think I would be so bold?

"At times like this, you should be regretting not investing in more experienced guards. Zaina may not have enemies, but even so, it is unwise to think that would remain true forever. But that is not completely true, is it, General?

"It is rumored, that the wealthy Zairan Generals are undertaking a project to create a powerful magic that could potentially level cities and demolish mountains. Maybe you heard about it?"

"That sounds... disastrous. But I don't think any of my fellow Generals would have reason to create such a weapon. Your accusation is unfounded, so I hope-"

"General, you may be able to fool others, but not me. Since I set foot in this castle, I have been detecting something that is emitting immense magical energy. Much stronger than my own, to my delight. Unfortunately, i am unable to detect its precise location.

"Maybe you require some assistance to boost your ailing memory? Perhaps your lovely wife-" He suddenly paused and tilted his head, his lips slowly forming a wide smile.

"Wait... how convenient, there seems to be a naughty girl eavesdropping. I think... your precious daughter?"

Even as he spoke those last words, shadows seemed to envelop his skin. No... more accurately, he seemed to become a shadow. Before Scarlett's brain could even comprehend the situation, Lord Rendel's slender fingers had curled around her arm and threw her into the hall.

She landed heavily on her chest, air driven out of her, shock and andrenaline numbing her pain temporarily. Even so, she could tell her elbows and knees had been grazed after absorbing the impact of the sudden throw as warm blood trickled onto the stone floor.

Did that monster just become a shadow? She could just barely make out the blur outline as he ran towards her. Is this really the mystical art of magic? Even as a daughter of a General, it was rare to see such displays of strength. It was extremely difficult to hone magic. She felt true terror settle in her gut like a ton of lead; there was no way her father could stop Lord Rendel.

Not giving her even a moment to recover, Lord Rendel shoved her against a wall. Scarlett was disorientated and dizzy from the sudden fast movements, her head throbbing, causing her to fall to her hands and knees.

"Leave her alone!" Scarlett's father lunged at Lord Rendel, fierce determination burning in his eyes. "Don't you dare touch-" He was suddenly repelled backwards, a blue screen in between them, shimmering in the dim green light. Smoke rose from where he had rammed into the screen.

"A bit late for that, General. However, you could spare her from certain pain by giving me the weapon." Lord Rendel's eyes were a sharp crystal blue, demanding an answer without fail.

"There is no weapon! Let her go!"

"You are lying... Well, no matter. I have my ways to deal with dishonest people. And I do have your daughter as a hostage. She is such a beautiful creature too."

Scarlett was lifted by her throat and pushed firmly against the wall, Lord Rendel's other hand caressing her cheek, his gaze roaming her petite body, protected only by those thin scraps of fabric. His fingers were rough against her throat, his gaze scorching. She felt violated, her body so openly inspected, but she couldn't muster enough energy to lift her arms and hit him.

"Please... stop... it..." Scarlett could barely whisper it without feeling the overwhelming urge to throw up. The iron grip on her throat wasn't helping. Even so, his keen senses picked up on her words.

"Unfortunately, darling, your father seems to value his little secrets more than his own flesh and blood... anyway, I would love to see more than your pretty gray eyes."

Scarlett was really confused now. What was these weapons he was speaking about? Zaira? Creating weapons for mass-destruction and death? Was there a conspiracy among the esteemed Zairan Generals? The thoughts were not helping her nausea. And the intruding hand too.

In a swift swipe, his finger cut through the air, leaving a trail of green light in the air. Suddenly, the nightgown was sliced open. To her horror, the dark fabric slipped off her shoulders and collected in a pile around her feet, baring her body for Lord Rendel's appreciative inspection. Her unblemished skin was pressed against the stone, the cold invading her body like an icicle, causing her to arch her back in an attempt to minimize contact.

The only effect was to push out her breasts, giving Lord Rendel a more sensual posture to admire. Realising that, she reluctantly stopped arching her back, allowing goose bumps to erupt all over her skin. Her face flushed with embarrassed when she caught sight of his bright eyes. This was the first time she was naked in front of a man. Not to mention her nipples were getting hard and erected due to the cold night air. God, she could die from the shame.

"You are really cute. Your father must be proud." His sharp and icy laugh again. Suddenly, he moved forward, closing the distance instantly and claimed her first kiss. Skin touched skin and Scarlett's body tensed up and froze. Such intimate human contact was novel to her and shocked her much more than him gazing upon her naked form. She even forgot how to breathe and gasped for air, forcing her stubbornly closed lips apart and sucking in Lord Rendel's vanilla-sweet breath. He was clearly surprised by her unexpected response and pulled back from her lips.

"Well, your receptiveness is a delightful surprise-"

"YOU BASTARD! I will get you for this!" Hatred and paternal indignation granted him inhuman strength, and unlike before, the blue screen was unable to repel him and was bending towards breaking point. With a powerful cry of righteous fury, he gave a last burst of strength and broke the screen. He whipped out a strangely shaped pistol and fired a single shot.

The bullet sped through the air, aimed at Lord Rendel, but even though he was taken by surprise by the supposedly impossible display of strength, his lightning-fast reflexes saved him. He instantly turned into shadow for a moment and the bullet shot through his abdomen without actually hitting him.

Blind with anger, Scarlett's father did not consider that possibility, and forgot that Scarlett was right behind Lord Rendel. To his horror, the bullet cut cleanly into her flesh, just right above her navel.

"Well, that was close. That bullet... had weird properties. Magical properties."

Scarlett's father suddenly collapsed, his aged heart unable to bear with the shock and stress of the past hour's events, seeming to have succumbed to cardiac arrest.

Lord Rendel retrieved the gun after checking that the General's pulse was gone. It was a pity that he could not interrogate him more about the mysterious weapon. Furthermore, the trace of magical energy had mysteriously disappeared. No, it was more veiled, like a wall had been constructed around it. It seems the secret had died with its creator.

He walked over to the pale girl and looked at the bullet wound. Then he noticed the slight rise and fall of her chest. Somehow, the girl had survived. He had detected magical energy in that bullet. There was no way pure luck could have saved her. How unfortunate. After all, death was an escape from pain.

-----