Enslaved Ch. 01

Story Info
How you got collared by me.
787 words
3.55
20.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You walk past me on the street and I turn to look at your ass, just as you enter the hotel lobby, opening the door causes a cross-breeze which whips up your short skirt, revealing your red thongs. Mind reeling, I spin around, and follow your through the doors, watching as you get into the elevator, I wait to see which number you stop at.

Three floors. Rushing up the stairs, I just catch a glimpse of you walking into your hotel room at the end of the hallway. Knocking at your door a few seconds later, I know I must have you. I must own you. I will.

You open up, a questioning look on your face, as I push the door open, walk in and close it behind me before you've even comprehended what's going on. Your nipples are poking through the thin fabric of the white blouse you're wearing, and feeling myself get hard, I know there's nothing you can do to stop me. You seem to have realized that, too, but rather than shock and fear as I had expected, your face wore a knowing smile.

Reaching out, I grab your throat with one hand, and rip your blouse open with the other. Pushing you backwards, we fall down on your bed, and I have one hand groping your breasts all over, as I choke and hold you down. Coming a little bit to my senses, I let go of your throat, and cover your mouth instead, feeling your heaving breaths through your nose, recovering swiftly.

I look around the room, it's plain and you haven't even unpacked, your travelling bag just sitting on the floor. "Don't make a noise" I command you, and let go of your mouth. I had expected you to scream, to attempt to escape, as I went over to your bag and opened it up. But you just sat there, obeying my words, like a trained puppy.

Your obedience once again sent blood rushing to my member, and forgetting your bag, I walk up in front of you, and undo my zipper. Pulling my almost hard cock out, I see your eyes widen with lust. "Get down on the floor," I say authoritatively, and you comply. I sit down on the bed, and grab you by the hair, forcing your head to my cock. "Open" I tell you, pressing the tip of my cock to your lips. You do as I say, and instantly I force your head down on my cock. Hitting the back of your mouth, you gag and spit runs down my cock, as it gets harder and bigger by the second, "Good girl."

I force your mouth up and down on my cock for a while, my pre-cum mixing with your spit, making you foam at the corners of your mouth as my cock presses past your luscious lips. Letting go of your head, I command you to keep sucking, and watch you bob your head up and down for a while. After a while, I couldn't contain myself anymore, I felt the pressure building in my cock, and my balls tightening, I release a few, hot, thick loads of cum inside your little mouth. Feeling you pull away, I once again press your head down, on my shaft. Once I'm all out of cum, I let you go, and your head flies up, cum bursting out of your mouth and running down my still hard cock, you cough weakly a few times.

"I've got a reward for you." I tell you, and reach into the left side inner pocket of my suit. You look up at me, eyes wide, as I pull out a collar, black leather with a golden heart-shaped clasp. "From now on, you will do as I say, whatever I say, whenever I say. You will also refer to me as either Sir, Master or Daddy. Is that understood?"

"Yes.." You say, timidly and look down.

Taking your chin in my hand, I lift your face up, so you can't look away, "Yes.. what?" I ask, voice cold as steel.

"Yes Master, sorry Master."

"Good slave.." I say, and holding back your hair, I put the collar around your delicate throat, "Now, you made quite a mess. Clean it up." I commanded, gesturing you to lick up the cum off of my dick. I watch you obey, carefully lapping up every drop of my cum. "Very good. Now swallow it." You do as I say. Grabbing and squeezing one of your ample tits, I lean in and whisper, into your ear, "Remember, you're mine now. My personal little fuck-toy slave, and you will do everything I say, no matter what."