Enslaved Ch. 02

Story Info
Jezebel is used hard for his pleasure.
1.4k words
4.22
78.4k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
touch_me1
touch_me1
46 Followers

She lay before him, stretched out on his examining table. Her arms were secured behind her head by the padded handcuffs he had welded to the bed frame. Her feet were still in the stirrups, secured by leather straps around the thighs. A thick leather belt around her waist kept her torso flat against the table, allowing for little to no movement. She was still unconscious from the sedative he had given her earlier.

He glanced over the file that his physician had started during his earlier examination, pleased with what he read. From her driver's license, he already knew that she was 20 years old and her name was Elena. Now he also knew that she wasn't a virgin.

He ran his hand across her flat, hard stomach and down to the sharp projections of her hip bones. She was completely hairless from the neck down, and her skin was the color of pure, silky cream offset only by the coral nipples that stood on top of perfect, pert breasts. He rolled his chair around and came to a stop between her legs. Her inner slit was the same pale coral peach surrounded by flawless cream. He readjusted the stirrups, opening her legs up to him further and pushing her feet back towards her ass. She stirred slightly, groaning as she slowly wakened. He stood, walking back around to her side.

"Elena," he spoke in his low, gravelly tone. "Respond if you can hear me." Her head rolled blindly in his direction. A thick blindfold covered her eyes.

"Where am I?" Her voice was nothing more than a hoarse, throaty whisper. A sob caught in her throat as she began struggling to move, fighting her restraints. Her chest heaved with panic, causing her breasts to rise and fall quickly. Her nipples were tight with cold and fear. He felt his cock jump in response. A cold sweat broke out over his brow as he watched the leather straps cutting into her waist, and the muscles in her thighs straining against the force that kept them apart. The ache and desperation in his cock was growing. He prided himself on his control, and yet he could feel it slipping away as his thoughts turned to taking her, violently while she lay strapped to the table. It would be easy -- too easy.

Instead, he strode to a phone on the back wall and punched in four numbers and waited until he heard the line pick up. "Come here." He growled, before hanging up the receiver. Within moments, a small, nude brunette slipped inside the room. She crept over to where he stood, trying to avoid staring at the whimpering girl on the table. "Jezebel," He took her hand and walked her up to the table. "This is Elena, our newest resident." Jezebel nodded slightly, her brown eyes growing wider as she looked over Elena's body.

He led her around to stand in between Elena's legs and turned her around until she faced him. "On your knees," He commanded. Obediently, Jezebel dropped to her knees and unzipped his jeans. Her eager mouth found his cock, cradling him with her tongue. His hands tangled in her curls, bringing her head down his shaft and pushing his cock to the back of her throat. Her throat relaxed, working to accommodate his size. He thrust into her quickly, matching his rhythm to the whimpers and sobs coming from the girl on the table. He withdrew quickly, his cock still hard and aching. Jezebel looked up at him through half lidded eyes, her cheeks flushed with sexual need. A trail of saliva fell from her pouty lips. Pulling his hands out of her curly hair, he motioned for Jezebel to stand. Quickly, he spun her around and pushed her to bend over the edge of the table with her head resting on Elena's navel. He pressed a button off to the side, lowering the table to give him better access. Jezebel pulled herself farther up the table, her head stopping just below Elena's breasts with her hips resting between Elena's restrained thighs. He listened as Elena's breaths came quicker -- in short, panicked pants.

He reached underneath Jezebel and found the opening to her cunt with one finger. She was slick and radiating heat, her hips rocked back to encourage his finger to penetrate her completely. She opened her legs up slightly encouraging him to continue, although he paid no attention to her actions -- she was simply a vessel in which he could find relief. His focus was on the girl who lay beneath, the one who he wouldn't allow himself to have just yet. Her breasts jiggled slightly with Jezebel's movements causing a painful tightening in his dick. He removed his finger from the entrance to Jezebel's hole and lined his cock up with her cunt hole. He could feel the heat from her need radiating onto the head of his cock. With a sharp jerk of his hips, he thrust into Jezebel in one motion, lifting her onto the balls of her feet. She groaned in response, grabbing the edges of the table to keep her balance.

With one hand, he steadied Jezebel's hips while his hips set a frenzied pace. His other hand found Elena's thigh. He felt her muscles tighten beneath his hand. He worked his hand forward up her thigh to her hip bone, pretending that it was this pussy that he was pounding into instead. He removed his hand from her thigh, leaning farther forward to get deeper into Jezebel's pussy. He withdrew and pushed into her in short, quick thrusts. With his large dick, he was normally more careful with his girls -- allowing them time to stretch and become accustomed to his size before bottoming out.

Now, he didn't care whether or not Jezebel was split in two. He worked to fuck her as if he could fuck through her and into the cunt that lay below her. Jezebel's feet lifted off the floor and his balls slapped against her ass with each thrust. Jezebel's cunt tightened and released, milking his cock as he pushed deeper and deeper into her canal. She fought to open her thighs up wider still in an attempt to ease the cramping and burning that came with her tight pussy being stuffed beyond capacity. After what seemed like an eternity to her, she felt his cock thicken and expand within her pussy. With a loud grunt, he drove hard into her pussy as his cock exploded inside her. He continued rocking inside her, driving his seed deeper inside of her. When it had finished, he stood back and pulled his cock out from inside her, leaving her cunt-hole gaping and his fluid to run down her thigh.

"You may go now Jezebel." She stood up and nodded, sneaking a glance at his face. His eyes were fixated on the new girl. She could feel his seed leaking from her pussy as she walked. She fought to keep her legs steady as she moved towards the door, but her hips ached and her pussy protested with each step.

Quietly, she slipped out of the intake room and started back to her room. Of the entire farm, Jezebel disliked this hallway the most. It was long -- the longest of the entire complex. The shiny, white tiles seemed to stretch on forever. This was also the hallway where the punishment rooms were located, and where the anal training complex was held. Above all, Jezebel hated this hallway because this was Jefferson's hallway.

She held her breath as she crept down the hallway, praying that he had completed his duties for the day and was already gone. It was against policy for the staff to use the girls for their own pleasure -- a policy that Jefferson blatantly disregarded. While he often played with several of the new girls, Jezebel seemed to be his favorite.

"There you are love," a deep voice called to her from behind. A pair of hands on her shoulders soon followed. "Did you think you could come by and not say hello?" The hands moved down to cup her breasts and warm breath tickled the back of her neck. Jefferson guided her towards an open doorway and pushed her inside, locking the door behind them. Jefferson flicked the lights on, and Jezebel felt her mouth go dry as she looked around -- Jefferson had led her to one of the dreaded punishment rooms.

touch_me1
touch_me1
46 Followers