Enslaved in Europe Ch. 07

Story Info
Diane is spanked in the hotel lobby again.
4.6k words
4.56
94.4k
28
15

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 06/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,838 Followers

When Gretchen brought me back to the hotel, dozens of people were loitering in the lobby, apparently waiting for my return.

Eighty-two eyes stared at my naked skin and Gretchen pushed me forward so that everybody could get a better look at me.

And look at me they did! First with openly lustful eyes, then they pulled out digital cameras and cell phones to take photos of me.

Finally Gretchen called out, "It seems that my slave is now a celebrity!

There were enthusiastic shouts of agreement in the hotel lobby and then Gretchen called out, "Who here wants their picture take with their arm around my slave?"

Every single person in the lobby raised their hand.

Gretchen didn't allow every person in the lobby to pose with me for a picture, however the people she picked were allowed plenty of time to pose with me and get plenty of photos. She also pretended not to notice when they would cop a feel.

My ass was already sore from the beatings I'd received at the punishment park, and every time somebody grabbed my poor bottom I'd whimper and squirm.

I would have liked to use my hands to protect my tender, naked ass, but Gretchen had bound my hands by placing leather restraints on my wrists and then connecting my wrists to my slave collar with a short length of chain.

The chain kept my hands behind my back, and the chain was so short that my wrists and hands were kept at the small of my back. I couldn't lower them enough to protect my poor, abused bottom.

A rather tall woman is a dark blue, tweed suit came up to pose with me, but then rather than placing her arm around me, she grabbed me by the shoulders and admonished me, "Young lady, you should be ashamed of yourself! Flaunting your naked body is a public place! Just what would your mother say if she could see you right now?"

I was very intimidated and her question caught me totally off guard. Most of the people in Sessia seemed to have adapted to having naked slaves displaying their bodies in public.

From her very proper British accent I guessed that she was from England. Or the United Kingdom. Whatever they're calling that nation that has London as its capital. I suppose she just wasn't up to date on Sessian customs.

I was naked and had my arms bound helplessly behind me. She had her hands free and was dressed in very proper looking clothes. Also she had the demeanor of a woman with authority. She stood straight and looked me right in the eye and spoke with a very firm, authoritarian tone of voice. I guessed that she might be a school teacher or a principal. Or head mistress. In British schools I'm pretty certain that they use the word head master or head mistress instead of principal.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," I said in a very submissive tone of voice, "but as a slave, I'm not permitted to wear clothes. Not even in public. It's the law."

"A slave?" she said, still glaring at me, "and how did you become a slave? Break the law perhaps? Is this some sort of punishment handed down by a judge?"

"No, Mistress," I replied, feeling even more intimidated, "I signed a contract, surrendering all of my legal rights for a week."

Then she made a loud sound of disapproval and retorted, "That makes you just as guilty and perverted as the legislators who passed the laws that now condemn you to displaying your nude body in public! And does your Mother know that you're here flaunting your body like this?"

"No, Mistress," I replied, humiliated, and yet strangely aroused.

"I thought not," she said, with contempt in her voice. "If I had your Mother's phone number, I'd ring her up and let her know what a shameless slut her daughter is being! Do you think she'd be proud to know the way you're displaying your naked body in front of total strangers?"

At this question my heart began to beat twice as fast. The idea that my mother would ever learn about me being paraded around nude in public scared me to death. My very proper and easily outraged mother would be even more disapproving than this British lady. I hoped and prayed that Gretchen didn't order me to give my mother's phone number to this woman.

However I was also strangely finding the whole concept arousing. NOTHING could be more humiliating than my mother seeing me like this. And during my short stay here in Sessia, I was learning that humiliation got me exceedingly sexually aroused.

* * * * *

When Gretchen led me out of the hotel lobby, I had tears streaming down my face. If I had been given permission to speak, I would have explained to Gretchen that being lectured and reprimanded by that proper British lady was a huge turn-on. Yes, it had been humiliating and degrading at the same time, but my heart was beating so fast in my chest that it felt like it might burst my ribcage and my skin felt hot and feverish all over. And it wasn't just my face that was wet with tears. My public lips and the insides of my thighs were wet with another type of fluid.

When Gretchen and I got back to our room, I was surprised to see that there was somebody already there waiting for us.

She was wearing a white, V-neck dress with long sleeves and a belt that showed off her slender waist. She was also wearing white stockings and white ballet flats. Her hair was blonde and her face had a look of youthful innocence and anticipation. It took me a few moments to recognize her. I had run into her on the elevator earlier that morning. Her brother's name was Eric and her mother was a very proper woman who generously offered to give me her coat so that I would be naked.

"Hello, Diane," she girl said in a very friendly tone of voice.

"I called your Mistress on the phone and asked her for permission to visit you after you got back from the punishment park. She said it would be alright."

Her lower lip trembled slightly and she looked far too nervous. I was the one who was naked and helpless. Why did she have to be so nervous about?

"Eva here is quite smitten with you," Gretchen explained. "She didn't dare say anything when she met you this morning, however she wants to kiss you, feel you up, have you go down on her, that sort of thing."

"Was that all?" I thought. People had been doing that to me ever since I got this damn slave collar locked around my neck. It wasn't like I could refuse her. I'd have to do whatever she wanted. Why was she so nervous?

"My mother doesn't know I'm a lesbian," Eva finally explained. "If she knew I was here with you, she'd have a bloody cow".

Ah, now I understood. Eva was trying to pass for straight and she was scared to death of her family finding out that she came to my room to have sex with me.

"Promise me you'll never tell a soul about what's going to happen tonight," Eva pleaded. "Please?"

I found it mildly amusing that she was so politely asking me for my cooperation. I was a slave! Did she really think that I would defy her? Wow. This girl was really innocent! Did her family really force her to live such a sheltered life that she didn't know how this worked?

"I promise, Mistress," I said in the most calming tone I could manage. "Your secret is safe with me."

She immediately kissed me on the forehead and told me what a "sweetie" I was. Then she kissed me on the lips. Softly at first, but very quickly her kisses became more passionate and more daring. Very soon her tongue was thrust into my mouth and slid against mine, causing me to moan. She kissed me like she had wanted to kiss another girl for many years and was now making up for lost time,

When she finally came up for air, she said it was unfair that I couldn't touch her and asked if Gretchen could release my wrists from behind my back.

"It's not a good idea to allow a slave to have too much freedom," Gretchen said. "Her hands will stay bound behind her back."

Eva pouted and made sounds of disappointment, but Gretchen tried to console her with the fact that while I couldn't touch her, she was free to put her hands all over me.

That changed her mood pretty quickly. Before I knew it she began a full examination of my naked body with her hands. She started on my shoulders, but rapidly moved down, fondling my breasts, rubbing her thumbs across my swollen, erect nipples, running her hands across my ribcage, my belly and then getting down on her knees to fondle my thighs and my sore, vulnerable bottom.

I whimpered in pain and she squeezed and stroked my punished buttocks, but she was so infatuated with my naked body, she either didn't hear the sounds I was making or didn't care.

Then she told me, "I'd never seen a grown woman with no pubic hair before. You look so exposed and so naked without it! It's so sexy!"

Then without warning, he hand was in between my legs, feeling up my shaved Venus mound.

Her thumb slid across my pubic lips and I moaned in sexual frustration. It had been so long since the last time I had had an orgasm and this girl's fingers were making me even more aroused than before. Then she slipped two fingers inside of my and I gasped with shock. I very nearly came right then and there!

"Careful, Eva," Gretchen cautioned the girl. "Don't play with her pubes too much. She's not allowed to have an orgasm."

"What fun is that?" asked Eva, pouting once again.

"Well, you could have her go down on you," Gretchen suggested. "You can order her to give you as many orgasms as you like."

Eva didn't have to be told twice. Within seconds her white V-neck dress was stripped off her slender body and her white, Lycra panties pulled down to her ankles. She stepped out of her plain, white full-size panties and I marveled at how innocent they looked. A girl as attractive as her should be wearing a thong or a g-string from Victoria's secret.

On your knees, slave!" I ordered in a commanding tone of voice. "Your mouth can't service our guest if you're still standing up, now can it?"

"No Mistress. Sorry Mistress," I responded.

It wasn't easy getting down on my knees, with my hands bound behind my back, but I managed as quickly and gracefully as I could. I spread my knees far apart to help with my balance and then suddenly Eva's pussy was in my face.

Of course, she had pubic hair. As a slave I wasn't allowed to have any, but Eva was a free woman. She could have as much pubic hair as she wanted. It was just one more way that I was inferior to everybody around me.

I take great pride in my ability to bring a woman to an orgasm. Even without the use of my hands, I still did an excellent job. I worked my tongue in there and soon Eva was making those little sounds that tell a lover that she's making her partner very happy. Eva's breath came louder and faster and she ground her hips into my face. "Oh God!" she exclaimed. "This is incredible! Your tongue feels so bloody good!"

She came for what seemed like ten minutes straight. She kept screaming and grinding her pussy into my face and then finally she collapsed on the floor and gushed, "thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! That was incredible!"

* * * * * My second morning as a sex slave began pretty much the same as my first morning as a sex slave began.

I awoke naked and sexually frustrated, with my wrists and ankles bound far apart in uncomfortably tight ropes.

Gretchen was already awake, showed, dressed and with her hair perfectly combed and looking stylish.

"Good morning, slave," she said, sounding way too cheerful. "Want to get up off the floor?"

Of course I did, but since I was tied up and helpless I couldn't exactly get up on my own. I responded, "Yes, Mistress," and tried to put the appropriate amount of submissiveness in my voice.

That seemed to be the right answer. Gretchen smiled and stepped back.

Then a slender, naked girl stepped forward.

It took me a moment to realize it was another slave. My first thought was that Gretchen had taken advantage of my status as "property" and was having sex with whomever she could until I was released from my slave contract.

But as I focused my eyes and engaged my brain I noticed little details that gave away the girl's status as a slave.

For one thing, she had no pubic hair.

For another thing, there was an apprehensive, nervous look on her face. Also she kept her hands behind her back . . . almost as if they were bound there.

And then I finally noticed the leather color around her neck with the tiny padlock that locked it in place. The collar was grey. That meant that she was bisexual.

"This is Kacey," said Gretchen. "I made arrangements with her owner to have Kacey bathe you every morning, instead of the maids."

When I didn't say anything in response, Gretchen came forward and prodded my exposed pussy with her the toe of her shoe hard enough to hurt.

After I yelped in pain and surprise, Gretchen elaborated. "You forgot to thank me," she said.

"Thank you, Mistress," I said, knowing that she could apply a lot more force to my very swollen and tender public lips than she did the first time.

"You will obey Kacey just as you'd obey me. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress, " I replied.

Then a tall thin woman in a black cowlneck sweaterdress stepped into my view. She walked up to Kacey and grabbed her from behind. There were some complicated movements with her arms and shoulders and then a length of rope was produced from behind Kacey's back. I guessed that the rope had been binding her wrists together.

And when Kacey brought her hands out in front where I could see them, there were angry red marks on her wrists, which upon closer examination looked like rope burn.

"On your knees, Kacey," the tall, thin woman commanded. "Untie that blonde slave girl and take her to the bathroom."

When I got a closer look at Kacey I could see she was really cute. She looked to be about my age and had long, red hair. Her lower lip trembled as if she were about to cry and her eyes looked wet as if she'd been crying.

If I hadn't been tied up I'd have given her a hug. Of course even after I was untied, I wasn't brave enough to give this naked, nervous, gorgeous girl a hug. If I were to do such a thing without permission I would have certainly been punished for it.

Kacey led me to the bathroom in silence and had me stand near the tub while she ran a hot bath for me.

While she was running the water and using the knobs to adjust the water temperature, I saw her beautiful naked buttocks for the first time. They were covered in angry red marks. So were the backs of her thighs. It looked like somebody had very recently marked up both her ass and her thighs with a riding crop.

No wonder she looked so nervous.

That sort of punishment would be very painful and traumatic. Kacey was probably distressed and worried that she might be punished again if she made even the tiniest sort of mistake.

Apparently Kacey hadn't been given permission to talk. As a result her attempts to brush and floss my teeth involved her sticking her fingers in my mouth to force my jaw open. She more or less dragged me into the tub when she was ready to wash me and moved my arms and legs and head as needed as she washed each part of my body one after the other.

The tall, thin woman would occasionally wander into the bathroom and watch Kacey's efforts to groom me. The woman had a cold and unforgiving look on her face. I was certain that if Kacey got caught talking or doing a bad job grooming me that the tall, stern-faced woman would have punished her horribly.

I had a vain hope that while this naked slave girl was washing me, she would soap up my pubic lips with enough force and repetitive motion in just the right spots that she would drive my already stimulated pussy over the edge and into orgasm. However Kacey used just the right amount of rubbing and pressure to get me soaped up, clean, rinsed off and dry. She had no intention of doing anything to me unless she was specifically ordered to. And nobody ordered her to make me cum.

After I was out of the tub, the girl dried me off and then used brush and a blow dryer to style my hair. She actually did quite a good job. Better than I've ever done for myself.

As her last act of grooming me, she applied my makeup. There wasn't much. Mostly some lipstick and some eyeliner.

Then Gretchen ordered me to look at myself in the mirror.

I looked very beautiful and sexy; however I also looked shameless and slutty. My face had an openly desperate look as if I would do just about anything for sexual release. My nipples were blatantly erect and my pubic lips were very swollen and on display. My breasts rose and fell in a suggestive way as I breathed in and out and tried to deal with the rampant sexual desire that Kacey had inflamed with her hands and the soap and the washcloth and the towel that she'd rubbed across my naked body.

Then Kacey helped Gretchen attach leather restraints on my wrists. The wrist restraints were then connected to metal rings on my slave collar with double-D clips. Once my wrists were helplessly attached to the back of my neck, Gretchen ordered me to thank Kacey for grooming me.

"Thank you, Kacey," I said in a voice that was utterly lacking in emotion. It was bad enough to be washed by the hotel maids and having to thank them. Slaves had an even lower status than the maids. Therefore thanking Kacey was even more humiliating.

I was ordered to kiss Kacey on the lips. Then the tall, stern-faced woman (I never did learn her name) fondled my breasts and kissed me as well. They both left and then Gretchen attached a leash to my collar and led me out of the hotel room and down to the lobby.

* * * * * * * * * *

The floor of the lobby was cold under my bare feet, although I didn't have a lot of time to fret about this. Almost instantly I became aware of the impressive crowd of people in the hotel lobby. I couldn't count them all, but I estimated there must be over a hundred.

It's amazing how several dozen eyes staring hungrily at you all at the same time can make a naked person feel even more naked.

Male and female eyes stared at me hungrily from across the lobby and made me feel even more vulnerable and helpless and naked than before. And even though they never laid a hand on me, my breasts and thighs and belly and cunt all felt tingly . . . almost as if dozens of people were all fondling my naked skin at the same time.

Without even meaning to, I whimpered. I suppose it was due to the overwhelming feeling of helplessness I was feeling.

"No talking without permission," Gretchen reminded me. "You get punished if you do that."

I nodded to Gretchen in agreement and she led me across the lobby. Hotel security was working crowd control and kept the voyeurs from getting too close. They were allowed to watch my naked ass get spanked, but they weren't allowed to tough me. For once I was actually glad to have the security guards around!

Gretchen led me over to Beverly and her supervisor. She had a chair all set up, however instead of sitting in it and pulling me over her lap, she stretched her arm out on front of her and used her hand to block me from getting any close.

"Slave," she said, "this is Gemma."

She indicated a woman standing just a few inches to her left. The woman was tall and serious looking. She wore a tight black t-shirt and black leather pants.

She grabbed me by my slave collar with her right hand and pulled me closer to her. We were almost close enough to kiss, but instead of kissing me she looked deeply into my eyes, studying me face.

"Beverly told me about the deal she'd made with your mistress," her crisp, proper British accent seemed to give her more authority, "and I told her I'd give her five-hundred euros if she'd transfer her spanking rights over to me.

Beverly nodded her head and added, "I didn't enjoy spanking you anyway. I'm not really into that sort of thing."

My eyes widened and my heart beat so hard in my chest it felt like my chest cavity might burst. I'd been sold?

Schlank
Schlank
2,838 Followers
12