Enslaved to the Mob Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew you would like that, you little whore." He groans out as his hands slowly untie her from the bed. "You need to learn that from now on, many simple things are privileges. Letting you live, for example..."

Casually he tells her as he moves to her ankles, gently rubbing her rope-burned skin. "Next time, you'll be a good little fuck toy and ask to cum. Otherwise, I'll electrocute every fucking nerve ending in your fuck holes so you never cum again, understand?"

Slowly Angelique nods her head as her small hands rub her wrists, fearful of his threat. Something deep down inside her told her to not say anything, to not even question his threat. Her eyes lock onto his body as he slowly rises from the bed. Before she could react, Mikhail's large hands find the long dark hair flowing from her head, yanking her small body out of the bed with ease.

"Another fucking privilege you need to earn is sleeping in my bed like a real woman." He tells her over her cries of sharp pain as he drags her to the foot of the bed. "Until then, you get to sleep like a little slut toy: in a dog cage."

Letting her head go roughly from his grasp, Mikhail's bare foot pressed down firmly on Angelique's head as he manipulates the lock of the silver cage, running the width of the bed. Throwing the top of the cage open, Mikhail quickly bends down, scooping up Angelique into his arms only to let her drop onto the dark red plush cushioning of the cage. His now free hands quickly slam the top of the cage shut, locking it in place before Angelique could put up any resistance.

"Time to sleep, my little slutty princess..." Mikhail tells her with a broad smile on his face as he climbs into the bed. Within moments the room is covered in blackness as Angelique lays in the fetal position in her new bed, the slick feeling of Mikhail's cum slowly oozing from her sore and aching cunt as she slowly sobs herself to sleep.

12