Enslaved to the Mob Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharply Angelique cries out in pain, the sharp pain against her sensitive skin coursing through her body. "Your skin is so soft. I like how your tits jiggle when I slap them." He adds, giving another hard smack to her chest to add force to his words. Over Angelique's sharp cries, Mikhail speaks again. "Do I have remorse for buying you from your kidnappers? Do I have remorse for saving your life? Not at all, little one."

"Stop it you bastard!" Angelique groans out, kicking her feet hard into his chest. Not even flinching at the driving of her foot into his chest, Mikhail's smile turns to a look of indifference as he holds his hand out, having it filled in a matter of seconds with a new pair of cuffs.

Roughly his hands swipe up her feet, holding them in place in his arm as he slams the locks firmly in place to ensure she wouldn't be kicking him again so roughly. Throwing her feet down with force, Mikhail slowly rises from his seat, pushing Angelique onto her knees in front of him with a soft thud.

"You got a fucking dirty mouth." Mikhail says, wrenching the zipper of his pants open to free his growing cock from his pants. The cool air feels wonderful against his dick, no longer stuffed into his black slacks. "Maybe I need to teach you how to properly use it like the good little slut you are."

Seeing his soft dick growing rapidly in front of her only brought back the memories from the night before, being broken in and made into a woman by the very thing slowly inflating in front of her. The sight of it only makes her slick folds wetter, filling her with shame that she was actually being aroused by the sight of his enormous dick in front of her, trying to suppress the thoughts and want to please him all over again.

Still defiant, Angelique looks him squarely in the eye, trying with all her might to avoid gazing onto his member in front of her. "Fuck you, asshole."

Sadistically smiling, Mikhail's large hands swoop down, firmly grasping her hair. Painfully Mikhail pulls her up by the long dark hair flowing from her head as he looks into her grimacing face, making light of her situation. "What's that? You want to fuck me with your ass hole? I can deal with that." Spinning her around on the spot, Mikhail roughly pushes her down into the desk, holding her down as his free hand opens a drawer in the desk to pull out a small bottle of lubricant.

"See how nice I am? I'm going to fuck your ass like you asked." He jokes, pouring out a small amount of lube into his hand before spreading her cheeks with his hand.

Angelique's protests and pleas fall on deaf ears as she jumps from the feeling of the cold lube being rubbed into and around her tight sphincter. "Please stop, don't, please!" Around the room, the men chuckle and laugh at her pleas for mercy.

Paying no heed to her pleas, Mikhail's slick hand quickly greases up his hard throbbing dick with a few soft tugs. Undoing his pants as they fall around his ankles, he quickly steps forward, slowly easing his dick into Angelique's slick crack until the head is pressed firmly against her hole, threatening to slide through the muscle barrier with the slightest movement.

"Please don't!" Angelique cries out, her small hands balling up in her cuffs, waiting for the pain to overcome her senses.

"Too late." Mikhail says over her loud cries for mercy, slowly pushing himself inside of Angelique, stopping at the crown of his dick before moving forward.

Years of experimenting with small phallic shaped objects, such as pens and candle sticks, didn't even come close to preparing Angelique to the pain of being stretched by Mikhail's monster cock tip. Her eyes well up in tears and the stretching and tearing sensation coursing through her senses, taking the air out of her as she softly gasps for air. Somewhat thankful for his slow sinking into her orifice, Angelique's body slightly jumps upon feeling Mikhail's large, masculine hands slowly rubbing and caressing of her back, attempting to comfort her as he sinks deeper into her ass.

Slowly sinking into Angelique's tight ass, Mikhail's left hand firmly holds onto her hips, while his right hand slowly massages her back, trying to comfort her as he stretches her tightest hole for the first time ever, knowing how painful it is for first timers. He was determined not to wreck her. 'Not yet at least.' Mikhail thinks to himself with a smile, slowly pushing deeper into Angelique.

Bottoming out with the base of his cock buried into her tight ass, Mikhail slowly pulls his cock out in slow deep thrusts, allowing her to become accustomed to the girth of his dick stretching Angelique wide open. The heavy breathing emanating from Angelique's mouth makes Mikhail smile, knowing she's slowly liking the experience, despite what her mind might be trying to convince her. Beginning to take off his clothing, Mikhail's head turns around to the room, speaking in a casual tone to hide the lust in his voice.

"Leave us." He orders to the men standing around the room watching Angelique take her first cock in her ass as Mikhail slides off his jacket, fingers slowly unbuttoning his shirt as he presses his dick as deep as he can into Angelique, pausing his thrusting to take off his shirt and jacket. Slowly filing out of the office, the men in the room turn back occasionally with wide smiles on their face, looking at the young naked girl handcuffed on the desk with her ass filled with dick.

Not able to look at the men watching and staring at her filled with shame, Angelique's head turns to her side, pressed against the leather top of the desk and staring at the bookshelves on the wall in an attempt to retard the growing arousal between her legs. Relishing the pause of his thrusts into her body, Angelique's eyes close, trying to allow her body to relax and get used to the first ass fucking of her life.

"Are you comfortable, Princess?" Mikhail asks softly, his fingertips continuing the slow circular motion against her back as he flexes the muscle in his dick, making it twitch in the tight insides of Angelique's body.

"No." Angelique said, her body jumping with goose bumps at the feeling of his twitching cock as she lies through her teeth. Her body loved every minute of the experience, her cunt providing plenty of proof with the slick wetness coating her pouting labia lips. Disgusted that she was actually getting off and enjoying his games, Angelique tries without end to convince her otherwise, no matter how badly her mind was losing.

"Just relax." Thrusting his hips hard into hers, pinning her body between him and the desk, Mikhail slowly reaches down, pulling Angelique up into a standing position. Standing behind her, his small pierced nipples on his hard smooth chest pressed tightly into her back and arms, Mikhail's right arm slowly reaches around to her neck, holding her in place as his hips begin to pound deeper into her tight ass. Huskily breathing into her ears, sending shivers down Angelique's spine, Mikhail's free hand moves to the front of her body. Slowly his hand gropes her stomach and chest, unhurriedly moving down to her achingly wet cunt as his dick plunges deeper into her ass.

"You like this, don't you, my little pet?" Mikhail asks in a growling whisper, his fingers sliding with ease into her wet hole while his thumb rubs and strokes her throbbing clit. "All wet for Daddy, eh?"

"Yes." Angelique softly groans out with his arm held around her throat, her mind relenting to the pleasure at the feeling of his large fingers against her sensitive sex, desperately wanting more from him.

Steadily his heavy breathing increases as his thrusts become hungrier for the carnal pleasure from Angelique's tight ass. His fingers squishing and swirling in her soaking wet hole, Mikhail brings them to Angelique's mouth, shoving them hard inside to make her taste herself on his hand. "Suck Daddy's finger's clean, little slut." he grunts out, thrusting harder into her hips as his orgasm grows nearer and nearer.

Timid at first by the thought of tasting herself, Angelique is left with no other choice as her tongue starts to swirl around Mikhail's massive digits. Swirling her tongue to collect the moisture on his fingers, Angelique is surprised to like the sweet taste of her sex on him, hungrily lapping at his fingers to devour all traces of her cunt on his fingers.

Sated with her little tongue around his fingers, Mikhail pulls out his hand, trailing saliva down her body as he drags his fingers down her skin. Finally finding the hard pearl-like clit just above Angelique's soaked cunt, Mikhail's fingers furiously rubs her clit, making Angelique gasp out in pleasurable bliss.

"Remember what I said last night, about my little electrical toy and you asking to cum?" Mikhail huskily whispers into her ear, his hard, deep, plunging thrusts driving his dick deep inside of her tight ass as his massive forearm pressed against her neck holds her in place against him.

Gasping out from the furious rubbing of her clit, coupled with the intense, pleasurable pressure in her ass, Angelique moans out softly in a whisper, having no other choice but to ask. "Can I cum?" She rasps out, her hands reaching up to his arm around her neck, letting her nails dig into his skin as the orgasm builds without end in her body.

Without warning Mikhail's hand swats hard at Angelique's cunt, making her cry out in sharp, stinging pain. "I think you can ask with respect, little whore." He whispers into her ears, his voice permeating with animalistic hunger.

Gritting her teeth in shame and pain, Angelique gives into his demands, not wanting to experience the sharp pain on her already sore and sensitive cunt. "May I please cum, Sir?" she asks, ashamed at the words escaping her mouth. Feeling his thick digits against her wet hole makes Angelique jump in fear of another swat, only to relax as his fingers continue their slow circular motion.

"Cum for me, little slut." Mikhail growls into her ear, his thrusts becoming more urgent and forceful as his orgasm builds to its peak.

Unable to hold back any longer, Angelique's impaled body convulses under Mikhail's arm, her body shaking with orgasmic bliss. Her cunt tightly clenches as the cum flows through her hole, soaking Mikhail's fingers inside of her as his thumb vigorously strums and rubs her hard and throbbing clit as if there was no tomorrow. Head leaning back onto Mikhail's toned shoulder, her mouth allows the soft orgasmic moans and grunts from her mouth, her warm breath tingling Mikhail's senses as it fills his ear.

Her heavy breathing into his ear is enough to send Mikhail over the edge. Pressing and pulling her body closer to his, Mikhail gives one long, deep thrust before erupting his throbbing dick deep inside of Angelique. His hot white load coat her tight clenching insides, making Angelique jump slightly in his arms at the strange and alien feeling as his dick throbs and twitches inside of her.

Breathing heavily in orgasmic bliss, Mikhail slowly loosens his grip on Angelique's body, lowering her to the desk. A soft pop sound breaks the silence between them as Mikhail sits back in his seat, pulling his cock out of Angelique's freshly fucked asshole. Reaching down to Angelique's ankles, pulling them up to him, Mikhail's hands slowly unlock the restraints before letting them fall back to the ground.

"Not bad, Little One. What a nice little fuck you turned out to be." Mikhail says, giving a playful pat on Angelique's ass cheeks as he opens a drawer in his desk, pulling out a pair of panties and carefully sliding them up her soft, slender legs. "I don't want you leaking my jizz all over my marble floors."

Lying there, feeling Mikhail's jizz slowly seeping from her stretched hole, shame and disgust fills her once again. Tears slowly well up in her eyes, feeling used and dehumanized by the man sitting behind her, admiring the little trickles of his own cum in her gaping hole before pulling up the panties over her ass. 'You even got off on that sick shit...' She thinks to herself, ashamed by her actions.

Mikhail whistles towards the door, sliding his pants back on as the door opens. A short squat man enters the room he had been in earlier, watching the young woman being humiliated on the desk. Tossing the leash to the man in front of him, Mikhail continues the slow pace of dressing. "Where's Nikolai?" Mikhail inquiringly asks, knowing he wanted his most trusted man to handle his new toy for him.

"There was a situation he went to deal with in Sloughton with one of the businesses." The squat man says, his voice thick with a Slavic accent.

His eyes searching the man in front of him, almost unwilling to trust the stranger with his prized possession, Mikhail shrugs it off as he buttons his shirt. "I'll see you tonight at dinner, Princess." He says softly, leaning forward to plant a kiss on her silently crying face before the man leads her out of the office, out of sight.

~~~~~

Tugging Angelique roughly out of the office, Angelique puts up no fight, her mind feeling broken as she's led to the front of the house, towards the grand elegant staircase in front of the door. The ounce of fight left in her felt shattered by his treatment and her thoughts. She was ashamed and disgusted in her body and the back of her mind that loved his treatment, his fucking, his touch as he held her close to him and violated her hole.

Surprisingly they pause at the foot of the stairs as the man reaches into his pocket for his cell phone. Opening it, he laughs out loud at the text message as his stubby fingers press the buttons into the phone slowly.

A cold breeze snaps Angelique out of her stupor as she stands and waits for the man with the leash. Looking around quickly, her heart leaps at the sight of the two large doors wide open, the cool air making the curtains dance, taunting her, the smell of freedom so close. Quickly her eyes turn back to the squat man holding her back, texting away with no attention paid to Angelique. 'It's now or never...' She thinks to herself, knowing this would be her only time to escape the hellish nightmare.

Feet and legs shaking softly, Angelique turns towards the man standing in front of her. Swiftly her right leg flies up between his legs. Finding her target perfectly, the man immediately slumps over in pain, his hand letting go of the leash as Angelique takes off.

Running as fast as she can with the leash dangling behind her, the fresh air hits her nostrils a she runs out of the house. Taking no time to bask in the warmth of the sun hitting her naked skin, the feeling of freedom, Angelique makes a beeline towards the woods by the house, knowing if she can make it there, it will be all over, the nightmare will be over.

12