Enslaved to the Mob Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

rebellion."

"I'll assume that's a no."

"You're assuming right." He says coldly as he takes a long drag of the cigarette. Carefully out of the corner of his eyes, he watches her soft hand resting on his knee as he wonders what she's doing. Slowly he reaches his hand around her, holding her close to him as he blows the smoke out of the car. "You're going to be on your best behavior tonight at dinner."

"And if I'm not?" Angelique says with a hint of amusement in her voice when she's so curious as to what would happen if she did try to escape.

Letting out a soft laugh, Mikhail reaches into his coat pocket. Pulling out a folded up newspaper, he places it on Angelique's smooth lap. Right on the front page of the suburban paper is a picture of Angelique, accompanying an article about her abduction and an emotional plea from her parents.

"You have to love the small town papers..." He said with a smirk. "...They always put so much information out, say for instance, where you were picked up and where you lived."

"You bastard..." Angelique says softly as tears fall onto the paper. Unable to look at it anymore, she tosses it over to the other side of the limo.

Merely chuckling softly, Mikhail looks over at her. "If you think what I did to you in the basement was horrible, you have no idea the things I'm capable of. Test me again with another escape attempt, and you and your big sister will end up in a West African whorehouse, eaten alive by either the disease carrying bugs, or the STDs that will eat you alive."

Softly Angelique buries her face into her hands. His threats stuck her deep inside. The mere fact that he knows her family and where they live makes her stomach turn over in disgust and fear. "You unimaginable bastard..." she says softly through the tears.

Mikhail laughs softly at her feeble insults. "That's right. I am an 'unimaginable bastard', an unpredictable one at that. So if I were you, I'd behave a little better if I ever wanted the privilege of being allowed out of the house."

Crying softly, all Angelique can do is to nod her head in understanding. Her body tenses up t his words, too afraid to say anything. 'How could he be so cruel...' she thinks to herself over and over again. She can't help but to agree with him, he truly is an unimaginable, unpredictable bastard. One minute he could be so nice with the jewels and clothing he provided her, spoiling her with such decadence and kindness, only to threaten her and her sister's lives in his fear of her trying to escape.

Idly Mikhail places a small cloth handkerchief on her bare knee as he sits back into the seat. "You can think of me as the bad man all you want, Pet. Just remember what I'm capable of next time you try to escape again. As long as you're a good little girl for Daddy, your family will be just fine. You may even see them again one day, but that all depends on you."

Sitting back into the fine leather bench, Angelique dabs away the tears in her eyes as she looks out at the rolling scenery of the city passing by. The people on the sidewalks and stores look so happy and carefree, filling her with spite and jealousy. She would have given anything to be in their shoes, to be free without fear of the person beside her. Seeing everyone out there seems like a cruel joke to her, as if an unknown, all powerful being was teasing her with what she could be doing. Faced with no other choice, Angelique quietly sniffles and wipes away the tears down her face as she knows it's time to just be nice to the man.

"Where are you taking me?" She asks softly, determined to not face him.

Mikhail merely smiles as he looks over at the distraught girl. Carefully he drapes his arm around her shoulders, softly stroking the soft skin of her left arm as he speaks. "I'm taking you to a place where no girl in your... position has ever been while with me."

Body tensing at his touch, Angelique slowly eases at the soft, tender stroking of his hand. Oddly enough the feeling of butterflies fills her stomach. Completely perplexed at the feeling of actually being nervous in a tender way at his touch, Angelique tries to no end to block out the one thought in her head as the car stops in front of an old, upscale looking building in the heart of the city.

"Needless to say you'll be on your best behavior tonight. Otherwise I can just lock you up in the back trunk and have one of my best escorts come over to entertain me." Mikhail says as he opens up the door and begins to climb out. In a matter of seconds as he steps out of the car, Mikhail's hand reaches inside, waiting to see if she was going to play nicely or not.

Angelique stares at the masculine hand awaiting hers as she sits back away as far as possible. All she can do is to look at it as she weighs whether or not to take it. Part of her wants to rebel and fight back, making the monster as miserable as possible while another, more serious side pleads with her to take it, reminding her of Daphne's words of advice. Finally she relents upon seeing his hand slowly retract.

"No!" She exclaims, hurriedly reaching out for his hand as she moves closer to the door. "I'll go."

Smiling softly in victory, Mikhail carefully helps Angelique out of the back of the limo. "You made a wise choice, Pet. Perhaps I won't have to use the Hot Box tonight after all." He says with an almost sadistic smirk as he intertwines his arm with hers and begins to enter the building. Entering a large elevator, Angelique speaks softly as it begins to rise.

"What is this place?" She inquires softly, looking up at him timidly.

With a smirk, Mikhail leans in close to her ear as his hand tenderly finds the small of her back. "One of the best restaurants in the world... Just remember what I said about behaving, Little One..."

12