Enslaved to the Mob Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"M-may I please cum?" She blurts out, trying to maintain composure and hold off her orgasm for approval. The memory of the threat he had given her the very first night is still fresh in her mind, and the last thing she wants is to be robbed of any pleasure for the rest of her life.

His laugh once again fills her ear. The warm breath shoots through her senses, making her hair stand on end in tantalization. Before he speaks, Mikhail allows his tongue to lightly lick and lap at her neck and ear as he intensifies the wiggling of his finger into a trigger-pulling motion. "You may cum Little One... Cum for me..."

Unable to hold off any longer, Angelique cums, and cums hard upon his digit. The soft, rapid wiggling of his finger against her little sensitive spot was more than enough to make her blood boil and race with pleasure. Tightly her pussy convulses around his thick finger as her cum flows from her loins. Wave upon wave of orgasmic bliss rips through her until she's nothing but a quivering shell of a person lying lopsided against the man who made her cum.

Through it all, Mikhail keeps up his soft, devious smirk upon his face. He even laughs softly as his thumb brushes against her clit, making her twitch and quiver against him as she breaths deeply and rapidly. "Such a good girl..." He whispers softly, swirling his finger within her pussy one last time before extracting them. Instead of wiping them clean, he holds them up to her lips, pressing against her soft plushness as if she knows what he wants.

Angelique does know exactly what he wants from her. Softly she opens her lips and instinctively suckles upon his digits, sucking her sweet, feminine cum off of his fingers with soft laps of her tongue. She can't get enough of it, sucking and licking all of it off until he finally pulls his fingers away from her mouth. As she slowly sinks back into her seat cradled against his chest, she can't help but to wonder why she hasn't felt the usual shame and disgust that had accompanied any orgasm with Mikhail. Instead, she feels oddly sated with him. 'What the fuck is going on with me?'

"Ah..." He says, his voice filled with cocky warmth as he pulls her closer to him. "That wasn't so hard, now was it?"

12