Enslaving Chloe Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't remember how long I knelt between her legs, licking her to orgasm after orgasm. It seemed a very long time yet not long enough. Chloe just lay back, legs spread, and let me do the work that indeed suited me so well. When she'd had enough she didn't push me away, she just closed her legs little by little and I knew to stop lapping. I knelt there with my head resting on Chloe's thigh. We were both panting slightly and we stayed liked that for quite a while. I felt as though I had learned something new and very beautiful.

When she came back to consciousness, Chloe reached down and pulled me up onto the bed beside her. Then she kissed me passionately. Neither of us said anything. It was a very special moment. Later, as she had predicted, I did thank her. Profusely.

So that was my introduction to submissive girl sex at the hands of my best friend. It seemed to fit perfectly with my other erotic desires such as bondage and humiliation. After Tony's fumbling efforts, Chloe was much more in tune with my needs so I was even more happy to go along with whatever she wanted than had previously been the case.

After that we began to have sex together frequently. Chloe liked me come to her bed whenever I was staying overnight. Sometimes we lay in bed and talked, sometimes we just cuddled together, but almost always it ended up with my head between her legs as she pushed my tongue further into her pussy and told me what a dirty little whore I was. I also learned to lick her arse, to do her with a vibrator, and much else besides. I even got her to tie me up occasionally. I especially enjoyed being bound and then having my friend sit on my face as I tongue-fucked her until she came and her juices filled my mouth.

I am always happiest when well-used and totally dominated.

12