Enslaving Chloe Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men continued to discuss their business dealings but rather than listening to them I observed our guests, especially the girl, and tried to work out what kind of people they were. I often did this as I knelt at Master's feet since I was always curious about the people Master knew. I was rarely told anything about them and I often had to sit or kneel at his side for long periods while my Master conducted his business or socialised. I'd spend this time watching and observing those around me because I liked to work things out for myself.

In this case I deduced that the man holding the girl's chain was obviously important as he spoke with authority and when he said something the other man always agreed. The second man's English was less fluent so he didn't talk very much. The girl remained silent the whole time but I noticed that she looked in my direction frequently and she seemed to be just as curious about me as I was about her. I longed to crawl over and ask her to teach me how to lap up milk as delicately as she had, but I couldn't speak Cantonese so she probably wouldn't know what I was asking even if I could have talked to her.

I fidgeted a bit, and suddenly felt very aroused but couldn't work out why.

12