Enslaving Chloe Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After eating we discovered we didn't have anything to wipe our hands on except the dresses we were wearing so I took Ming Ming's fingers and licked them clean. She giggled and did the same for me. Then we kissed the left-over sauce off each other's lips. What a beautiful way to keep ourselves neat and clean!

I told Ming Ming that I'd like to take her dress off and wash her all over with my tongue but although she smiled very sweetly at my provocative remark Ming Ming said we had better not attract too much attention as she hoped we could talk for as long as possible without being disturbed any further. I asked her to continue her story and specifically what had happened when her Uncle had sent her to be trained as a sex slave.

She told me that her training by the old man was very harsh as she had been beaten every day and taught to obey without question. She also said she didn't like the old man and was scared of him, but that he was not really cruel as his method was based on very old Chinese techniques designed to instill absolute obedience without hesitation. While she was willing to serve her Uncle sexually or do anything else he required she learnt from the old man to conduct herself as a slave and she felt that before her training she had only been a silly girl.

After a month she was sent back to her Uncle and when she returned to his household she had crawled to his feet naked and with her head bowed and told him she was pleased to serve him as an obedient slave. During the year or two she had remained with her Uncle after her training she was kept in his room and no longer did any housework so she would be available for his use at any time. At night she slept at the end of his bed but would serve him sexually whenever required.

Sometimes he had one of his concubines share his bed and Ming Ming would lay there during the night listening to their lovemaking. She said she liked to lie in the dark with her legs spread and masturbate while she heard the moans and sighs of the other woman. At times she was required to join them and serve both her Uncle and his woman. Occasionally she was given to a house-guest so they would not have to spend the night alone. It was considered hospitable to offer an honoured guest a slavegirl for their pleasure.

It was in this way she had come to the attention of her current owner when he had visited her Uncle and eventually she had been given to him to settle a debt. I was quite shocked when she told me she had been effectively sold like an antique vase and that was how she had become her current owner's property as this was not the voluntary slavery to which I was accustomed.

But after talking more to Ming Ming I began to understand that despite being sold into slavery and having a very different life to mine, in some ways her life was not that different at all. I was very impressed how totally accepting she seemed of her situation as Ming Ming didn't regret what had happened to her at all and considered slavery to be her fate. I asked her if she would escape if she could but this was not an idea that appealed to her since it went against everything she valued in her culture.

Her view was that most people have to struggle hard to survive and although she was a slave she was provided for very well, travelled a lot, and lived a relatively luxurious lifestyle. Her owner, while selfish and demanding, was not mean or cruel to her. He allowed her to have books and he kept her in good health and had seen that she got medical attention when she was very sick a short while ago. She didn't think he really cared for her, and his concern was probably similar to the way you'd take your car to a mechanic if it developed mechanical problems, but she was glad that he did not mistreat her either. Then she said something that changed my view of her situation.

Ming Ming told me that although she'd had no choice in the way her life had turned out she would not have wanted it any other way because she felt it was right for her. Even when very young she'd had childish dreams of serving a powerful man who would look after her and as she grew older she realised that she was by nature a submissive woman who actually enjoyed being a slave. Ming Ming said that even as a young girl she had always felt happiest when strictly controlled and that she enjoyed being taught her place as a slavegirl.

It seemed that Ming Ming had very similar dreams and desires to those I'd always had!

So it was no wonder that I immediately felt such a strong sense of connection with her. I must have sensed something in her when we first met even though we had not yet had the opportunity to talk. This was a real revelation to me as I'd never imagined that someone so apparently different and from a totally alien culture would have the same responses and desires I did.

Although she didn't get to choose her owner as I had, Ming Ming said she didn't really mind as long as he was not abusive in a physical sense. Just like me she didn't want to be treated brutally but was attracted to a life of slavery in an emotional and psychological sense. It seemed that Ming Ming was more of a soul mate than I could have ever imagined given our totally different backgrounds. This gave me a lot to think about.

I explained to Ming Ming about my recognition that we were so alike and after that it was very easy for us to talk together. We took care not to disturb the men as we didn't want this precious opportunity to end any sooner than it must. Fortunately the "lunch" went on for several hours as after the food was finished there seemed to be an endless stream of drinks being brought in to the room. The waitresses were extremely adept at flattering the Asian men, and while they didn't seem to mind being groped there was no actual sexual activity. The men seemed happy enough with all this, and I was delighted to be able to talk with Ming Ming quietly in our corner for a long time.

She seemed very mature in her thinking for someone who as I found out was only 19. She was also very gentle and she absolutely loved sex. Ming Ming's passion for sex was such that she didn't mind what kind of sex it was, what else was involved, or who it was with, she just enjoyed all the sensations for what they were and she had no moral or any other inhibitions whatsoever.

Ming Ming told me that she'd loved sex with other girls since she first discovered it years ago as a maid when she worked and slept with the household Mui Tsai. I was charmed when she said that licking my pussy and kissing me were the nicest things that had happened to her on this trip away from Hong Kong. Her claim sounded genuine to me as I had detected a real enthusiasm in her when we were giving our display at Master's house this morning.

I felt so overcome by all that she'd told me that I couldn't resist kissing Ming Ming again and she responded so strongly that I was now sure that what she'd told me was the truth. We didn't dare to go so far as to get naked and fuck each other but I would really have liked to do so. I think she would have been happy to join in too, but we limited ourselves to just cuddling, talking softly, and sharing the occasional kiss. It was pure delight to be with her and I was thrilled to meet someone who seemed to have such similar feelings and responses to myself.

One thing I asked her about was the meaning of the tattoos on her body. She told me that the pictorial one featuring a dragon was the mark of a slavegirl, and that it would be added to from time to time until it covered her entire body -- while the Chinese characters on her mons she said stood for "slave cunt." I was delighted to hear this, and told her that I too had these same words tattooed on my own body. Ming Ming smiled and said she had noticed this when she was licking me all over during our display. She was so observant!

We had a lovely long talk, and I would have liked it to continue for even longer but after some time it became obvious that we would be leaving soon. Quickly, and before we were moved apart, Ming Ming and I said our goodbyes. We didn't know when we would get to talk together again so we kissed each other and we both had tears in our eyes. I wished Master would buy her as part of one of his business deals. She tried to reassure me by saying that if it was our fate to meet again, it would happen one day.

Too soon the men rose from the table where they had spent the last few hours and came over to our corner. We were told to stand, our leashes were reattached and then we were led out of the private room and back through the restaurant. The bill was settled and the Asian men handed over some red envelopes for the waitresses and then we left. I assume this was some kind of payment for their services.

We went back down in the lift as that appeared to be the only way out and down in the basement the limo was waiting for us. We all drove back to Master's house much as we had come except the Asian men were rather more animated after all they'd had to drink. I couldn't see much difference in Master but knowing him he probably paced his drinks in order to stay relatively sober.

After much experience doing business in Asia he was well aware that it was unwise to give in to the temptation to have too much to drink and that he always needed to be fully aware of what was going on. It was this kind of self-discipline that reinforced my absolute trust in my Master. I never doubted that he would look after me so I never had any hesitation in following his orders no matter what they were.

Ming Ming had been just as quiet on the way back as she was previously. But this time she was no longer lost in her own thoughts and kept looking at me. I could tell without her saying anything that she also felt a sense of connection with me. After our long talk and all the shared kisses and hugs we were like sisters. More than sisters in a way.

I couldn't really say anything either, but I could sense her feelings from the sad but loving looks she gave me with her soulful eyes.

When we reached Master's house the men stayed in the limo and we were dropped off at the door. Apparently all that was to be discussed or arranged had already been said at the restaurant and the Asian men did not need to come back inside. Consequently I was not able to say anything more to Ming Ming before they left, but I did give her a long yearning look as I climbed out of the limo and it seemed from the way she looked back that she was sad to see me go.

I really hoped that we were fated to meet again, as she'd said.

12