Enslaving Elliot Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As true as that was Elliot had earlier been given permission to cum as much as she wanted, and while she held back for as long as she could ultimately the double penetration was all too much for her and she came, first crashing over the edge of a monster orgasm only to be left practically brain dead as a result of the orgasms that followed.

As the fucking grew more and more intense Carla and Jordan became lost in staring each other down, smirks crossing their faces every time Elliot let out a particularly loud moan or groan or whimper or cry of pleasure that they believe they were responsible for. Considering Elliot was constantly making a lot of pleasurable noises they weren't always correct in their assumption of who was responsible, but they often had good reason to believe that it was them.

With Elliot settled into rapidly impaling herself on the dildo beneath her Carla was able to move her hand over her friend's body, avoiding her breasts at first and then adding them to the equation before ultimately concentrating on them. It was gentle at first, Carla only lightly cupping the soft flesh of Elliot's boobs while gently brushing against her nipples. The caresses became firm and Carla even began tweaking those nipples hard enough to get a more obvious reaction on occasion, but even then it was a stark contrast from everything else going around the blonde doctor. Even Carla's thrusting was more brutal, especially with Elliot frantically thrusting back, although none of Carla's actions could match Jordan's brutality.

Of course Jordan was trying to be brutal. The soft and gentle crap was over, and while there had been admitted fun Jordan definitely preferred the hard stuff, and the great thing about Elliot was that not only did she take the hardest fucking Jordan had to give her but she would moan, groan, and cry for more. As always it didn't take much to encourage these wonderful sounds, Jordan roughly pulling her slave's hair and continuing the verbal abuse as she spanked her for the second time that evening. The blows were few and far between at first, but quickly increase to an almost constant stream of strikes, all the spanks brutally hard but seeming to become harder by the second, Jordan brutalising Elliot's ass inside and out as she revelled in her dominance over her.

When Elliot came Carla and Jordan simultaneously smiled, both believing they were responsible while in reality like with many of Elliot's cries of pleasure both dominant women were responsible for it. Suspecting this they both redoubled their efforts in fucking Elliot's pussy and ass, squeezing orgasm after orgasm out of the blonde as the brunettes pounded her straight to heaven, all in the name of proving they were the better top.

In all this excitement it was inevitable the stimulators on their clits would bring them off too. This was something they both knew full well and for a while competed with each other to see who could last the longest, however the competition ended when Carla realise that a few more orgasms and Elliot would be unconscious, and she knew waking her up would be difficult to say the least as she was a heavy sleeper. So Carla allowed her own climax to wash over her, the Latina nurse slowly bringing her thrusting to a stop while allowing Elliot's still gyrating bodies to bring her to multiples.

Grinning in triumph Jordan savoured this, in her mind, important victory for a few long moments before allowing her own powerful orgasm to crash through her, that orgasm quickly turning into orgasms as she used her slave's ass to bring herself off time and time again, forcing another climax or two out of Elliot in the process before eventually completely running out of steam.

Carefully concentrating on not collapsing Jordan slowly pulled out of Elliot's ass, the head of her dildo exiting the blonde's pooper with a soft pop. Jordan took a second to admire the gaping butt hole before her, and then she gently lay herself down next to Carla on the bed.

"Get down here and suck my dick clean slut." Jordan ordered the blonde.

"Yes Mistress." Elliot said weakly, slowly getting off Carla's strap on, crawling into position and lowering herself so that she could take Jordan's strap on into her mouth.

She sucked on the head gently at first, before pushing herself to go down lower on it while sucking harder, Elliot using what little was left of her strength to give her mistress the best blow job possible, doing the same when ordered to clean Carla's cock before being pulled up into a kiss by Carla, Jordan kissing her firmly the second the nurse was done with her.

"So, who do you choose Elliot?" Carla asked, clarifying further after a little silence, "Who do you want to be your mistress?"

"Yeah stick, who?" Jordan asked, trying to sound like she didn't care while being surprised just how much she did.

Elliot bit her lip, a thousand thoughts racing through her. After a long pause Elliot tried to clear her mind best she could and say the first name that popped into her head, "I... I choose Jordan."