Enslaving Ev 01 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and approach my hanging slave.

"So slut did you enjoy the show?" I asked.

Ev nodded as best she could.

"Do you feel frustrated?" I said as I moved my finger to her pussy and teased out the moisture that had formed there.

Ev closed her eyes and sighed, then again she nodded.

"Does my slut want Master's cock?"

A third nod revealed her frustrated desires.

"I'm sure slut will get plenty of opportunity later," I laughed.

I looked at the clock. It was now approaching ten thirty. It had been over seven hours since I first set eyes on the beautiful Evelyn Wang. She had been a virgin then but now she was no longer. She did not have a virgin orifice left.

"Take her down Stace. Remove the ass hook first."

I watched as Stacy, still gloriously naked, immediately obeyed my command. She pulled the wooden dildo from slut' ass with more energy than was probably necessary. Ev let out a gagged scream of pain. The Stacy climbed the short ladder and unhooked first Slave's head from her shins and then the top hook which allowed her legs to fall straight once more.

I smiled as I noted how Stacy had unhooked the clasp and then just let Ev's legs fall. This would have hurt tremendously around her shoulders and wrists and the agonised groan coming from under slut's gag signified this.

Stacy then unhooked the wrist cuffs from the ceiling hooks and let Ev fall in a crumpled heap to the floor. For a second time today she was painfully constricted in severe bondage.

Bit by bit Stacy took off slave's binds. First the leather knee straps then the wrist and ankle cuffs and finally her ball gag. Now we could hear her suffer.

"Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, fuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkk!"

Ev curled up into a foetal ball as the blood coursed once more like fire through her veins.

I was tired, and to be honest, was also desperate to make out more with Stacy. I had a plan. I moved to slut and dragged her aching body to its knees.

"Master?" she said questioning what was about to happen now.

"Stick out your tongue cunt." I ordered. I had picked up a small hand clamp much like the one I had used at Jonno's. Ev looked very wary of what might happen to her but, with apparent reluctance, her sexy pink tongue appeared anyway.

"Stace," who was an experienced piercer in her own right -- pretty much how Jonno met her -- "find me a lower tongue stud with a ring in that drawer over there. And get some super glue while you are at it, same drawer."

My slut began to panic but her tongue was held fast. Under my instruction the still naked Stacy replaced the bottom of the tongue stud with one that had a ring, super gluing the two parts together so there was not way to get it off except by cutting.

"Nghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" yelped cunt, much to the amusement of both Stacy and me.

"Oh Mather, Mithtreth!!" her lisp was delightfully back with a vengeance, and I could hear the ring click on her lower teeth as she spoke.

"Tell me that my cunt is also my slave, my slut and my sex toy!" I ordered Ev. Stacy smiled in amusement.

Ev looked at me and slowly started to say, "Your cunt is your thlave, your thlut and your thex toy." How humiliating for her to have to say those words anyway but with a lisp that I had inflicted on her ... well my cock just hardened even more. I would put that stud ring to good use in the future.

"Tell me that my cunt is a stupid, useless slut!"

Again Ev looked like she was about to cry, "Mather, your cunt ith a thtupid, uthless, thlut!"

"Stand up stupid, useless slut." Ev got unsteadily to her feet.

"Stace, plat her hair in one, long thick plat." I was pleased to see Stace move immediately behind slut and pull her hair tightly back. Slut winced a little.

I reached for slut's tits and, allowing myself a quick fondle first, I removed her nipple hoops. These I then replaced with a fitting that consisted of a bar that fitted through her nipple hole, connected to which was a larger hoop with a 2 inch long silver statue of a naked female slave stretched out long with her wrists tied above her head. The bar which had pierced her nipple had another small padlock fastened through the hole at one end which would stop Ev taking the fitting out. I connected another fitting exactly the same to her other breast.

By now Stace had created a long plat out of Ev's lovely long hair. You will not touch your hair until I say so. This will allow your beautiful new ear piercings to be fully viewable.

Stacy and I laughed at slut, who immediately burst into tears.

"So my lisping cunt, here you are with your tongue ringed, your nipples with naked slave statues padlocked to them and what's more you already have a second pair of ear hoops sporting my 'S'. I think you are now ready."

Slut looked puzzled.

"What's the plan Si?"

"The plan my lovely Stace is that we are taking slut here back to her apartment where she will have to face her room mate adorned with all of this metal and with a pronounced lisp. She will spend the night at her apartment and then meet me back at the boathouse tomorrow at 2:30 in the afternoon."

"Uh?" Ev looked up. Her eyes said fuck you, I'll just lock myself in my room and you'll never see me again.

Answering her unsaid question I said, "And she will return because I am the only one who can free her from all the crap we have padlocked to her and I have already taken her ID from her bag."

"Ohhhh Mather, no pleath, noooooooooo!" Ev wailed, falling to her knees.

Get up and get dressed slut, and when you return tomorrow I want you to wear a red lacy thong, your micro denim skirt and a short vest. No bra. Understand?"

Ev bowed her head, "Yeth Mather!"

"And I want a picture on your mobile phone of you, looking like you do now, with your room mate, Rika is it, to prove that you have seen her. Understand cunt?"

Ev simply nodded, unable to speak, lost in utter humiliation and shock.

"And one more thing. If anyone, and I mean anyone asks what the S stands for on the hoops, you will say 'slut'. Understand?"

Once again, Ev bowed her head and nodded, "Yeth, Mather."

"This then leaves you and me all night to fuck each others brains out!" I said leaning in to kiss Stacy. She kissed me back until I pulled free.

"You need to get dressed as well."

******

45 minutes later we were parked outside Ev's apartment. I had let Stacy drive my car and I had ridden with Ev. This meant that Stace wouldn't be seen by Jonno when we collected Ev's car. I would speak to John tomorrow.

"Go then my slut and enjoy your evening of humiliation. It looks like your 'sweetheart' is in," ... I could see lights on.

Ev looked up at me with wide eyes. It was ironic but she was effectively begging me to keep her and not to force her to go home. It was a delightful thought but of course I knew her reasons.

We both got out of the car.

"Thank me slut."

She looked into my eyes. What a day it had been for her.

"Thank you Mather."

I watched as she walked up to her front door, put her key in the lock, twisted it and entered. I turned towards my car and saw the beautiful Stacy waiting for me. The thought of what I would do with her combined with my visions of Ev's night of humiliation made me so hard that I nearly came on the spot.

Life was good!

Slut (10) ...

I am not sure if my brain was even working. I just opened the front door, and stepped inside. The light was on in Rika's room down the hall, and she called out, "Who's there?"

"Me," I said simply, knowing if I said much more the tongue piercing would affect the words. And I was almost to the point of bursting into tears.

"Hey, I thought you said you would be gone for the weekend," she replied, and I could hear her chair slide out from her desk where she was probably working on the computer.

"Yeah, me too," I quickly replied, trying to get to my room before she saw me, but that was almost hopeless. Rika came around the corner of her room as I was opening the door to mine, and exclaimed, "What the fuck!"

I stopped, turned, and just burst into tears, covering my face in my hands and crumbling to my knees. She ran over and knelt down by me, hugging me and said, "What's wrong, Ev? Whose sweat top is this?"

Then, a moment later, "Whoa, new hoops. What does the S mean?"

I heard her questions, but couldn't reply. I just sobbed, letting the anguish and horror of the last several hours wash over me.

"Come on, you're ok, Ev. Tell me what's wrong," Rika spoke soothingly, continuing to hold my sobbing body. After a few moments, she noticed other things. "You smell like sex, Ev. Is that what happened? Did you give in? Were you raped? Ev, tell me, I'm your friend."

This was the second time I had been hugged in the past few hours. Master hugged me tenderly, but within minutes I was being whipped. Now my friend, Rika, was holding me tightly. I was all screwed up, not knowing if I could trust her. Of course, I had to. There was no one else. I reached out my arms to hug her in return, and the sobbing began to lessen.

After a few more moments, during which Rika continued her mantra of "it's ok, It's ok," I slowly released her and tilted back on my heals. For a moment, I thought of spreading my knees as a kajira must, but Rika's knees surrounded mine as she knelt before me.

I looked at my friend and she smiled. Though 21, she had braces on her teeth. I thought that was so cool, because who else at that age would be so brave. She went to an orthodontist near the end of our freshman year at Cal, because she had a slight overbite and her wisdom teeth were coming in at an odd angle. One and a half years later, she was still in braces. She was so cute and her braces glittered in the light of the hallway.

I just did it. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue to show her. It was spontaneous and the look on her face was one of shock. Our mouths, each bondaged with metal, were only inches from each other. I wasn't thinking clearly. I just reacted and in a moment we had come together, our mouths locked in a passionate kiss, my tongue prying open her lips to allow itself into her mouth, to rub the stud against her braces, an electricity sparking between us, as her tongue captured mine and our bodies became as one.

It just happened. Maybe what Mistress Stacy had done to me had something to do with it. Maybe it was a reaction to Rika's braces. I remember when I was younger, when I had braces. It was even before I was reading the John Norman books. My orthodontist was a good looking guy and it was humiliating enough to be forced to get the brackets glued to my teeth and the wires attached without my permission.

He inflicted a type of bondage upon me and when he tightened the wires, the pain was evident in my gasps. He didn't say much as he worked, just kind of smiled when I reacted to the pain. I was too young to understand why my panties were wet from my juicing. In some ways, my orthodontist was my first master.

Many moments later, we prised ourselves apart and just stared at each other in a sexual afterglow.

"I'm thorry, Rika, I'm thorry," and started to sob again.

"It's ok, Ev, it's ok, it was kind of nice, actually. Now tell me what happened to you!"

And so I did. I left out parts, the tongue stud making it a chore to speak and feeling foolish as I did. I told her about the beach and the old boat house. I told her about Simon and John and what they had done to me. She stopped me a few times to ask questions, we hugged a few more times, but we both remained on the floor, our knees curled under us. The more I spoke, the less the tongue stud affected my speech. I told her how they raped me.

"We have to call the police," she said. "What they have done to you is a crime, it's many crimes. They should rot in jail for it!"

I looked at her for a moment and simply said, "No."

"What do you mean, no?" she exclaimed.

I didn't answer immediately. I told her how they pierced my tongue and then I lifted the sweatshirt to reveal the nipples piercing and naked slave statues that were padlocked to them. Her mouth flew open, but instead of shying away, she reached out and tenderly fingered the statues, and intentionally or not, her nails brushed against my sensitive titties and another shock passed through my body. She fondled the little locks.

"Are these, um, locks?" she asked.

"Yes, and I have to go back tomorrow at 2:30 to get them off."

And what about the new hoops, she asked? I lied.

"Simon, to show that he owns me." I just could not get the word "slut" to pass my lips.

I told her how they caned me, and before I knew it, I had taken off the bikini bottom and turned around to show her my striped ass. I was on all fours, like a dog. She reached out to run her fingers along the red welts and I gasped at the tenderness of her fingers as they played across my ass.

"They used a cane to do this?" she asked

"Yes, and later a whip. It was awful, Rika."

"Don't move, Ev. I will go get some salve to put on them."

She got up to leave and I let my head drop to my crossed arms on the floor. I thought for a moment that this was surely a position on Gor, a way to display one's ass to her Master. I spread my legs. I tossed the words "salve" and "slave" around in my head while she rummaged through the bathroom cabinet.

Rika returned with the ointment and knelt down behind my offered ass. She didn't say anything for a moment, just applied the salve. "Your, um, you are shaved, Ev. Did they do that to you?"

"No," I sheepishly responded.

"No?" she echoed, but I did not speak, just cooed like a baby as she rubbed in the salve.

"Why aren't we calling the police immediately?" she asked again.

"I...I..." realizing that I should not have been using the first person pronouns, "I don't want to." There, it was out. I was kajira. "I don't want to..." and the words hung in the air, as I got back on all fours, and turned my head to look at her and the surprised expression on her face.

"Why, for god's sake. Look what they did to you," and as she spoke I felt the fingers on one hand begin to glide along my pussy lips. "You enjoyed it, didn't you?" she whispered.

"Yes, I think tho. Thome of it, well, motht of it I gueth."

"Why? What are you? Are you into pain or something kinky?"

"I don't like the pain," I replied, "but for some reason it makes me react, well, it makth me juicth." My lisp was getting easier and some of my's's could now be pronounced I was relieved to discover.

Her fingers continued to run along my slit and the nails raking along my tender labia lips made me shudder and quiver. Rika must have been able to tell. "I see," was all she said, suddenly removing her hands from my body, and sitting back on her heels to screw the cap on the ointment. For the first time, I realized that she was totally dressed and I was totally naked, except for the bondage jewellery that had put on my body against my will.

"Please don't think wrong of me, Rika, please," I begged.

"I don't, Ev, and in some ways I understand. Look, it is after midnight, you need some sleep and I need to finish my paper. Let's talk about it in the morning, k?"

By now I had turned around, while still kneeling, and faced her. "K, and thanks."

I wanted to hug and kiss her one more time, but she just nodded and got up and walked away. I turned, stood, and walked into my room. Before turning the handle, I knew I had to pee. I put on Master's sweatshirt, walked to our shared bathroom and sat down to pee.

My ass hurt so bad, I had to cringe when it made contact with the toilet seat. I looked at my abused slit and watched the pee cascade into the bowl. Even though I smelled like a whore, I was so tired and so decided to take a shower in the morning. I went back to my bedroom, pulled back the covers, flopped into my bed, and before I knew it, was asleep. The last thing I remember was touching my pussy lips and feeling the wetness.

I slept almost 12 hours, waking just before noon on Saturday. I can't remember what I was dreaming, but I must have been, because when I awoke, my fingers were once again in my pussy, bringing me close to orgasm. Maybe they never left all night; maybe I had one orgasm after another all night long!

I just lay there, looking out the window at the late morning sun. I could hear Rika walking around. I wondered how long she had been up. I had an appointment at the beach house in about 2 ½ hours, and needed time to eat, shower, and get my emotions under control. I tossed my body to a sitting position, feeling naked despite the sweatshirt, when I noticed an envelope that had been slid under the door.

I walked over and on the front it read Slut Evelyn! My heart beat quickly, realizing that Master had probably written something, slid it under our door, and Rika had found it!

It wasn't sealed, just had the envelope flap tucked inside. I wondered if Rika had read it.

Hi Slut,

I figured you probably were sleeping late this morning. You had a busy day yesterday, didn't you, slut? Don't forget your orders. When you arrive at the boathouse, I want you to wear a red lacy thong, your micro denim skirt and a short vest. Nothing else! No bra. And remember the picture of you with Rika, naked! You don't want to begin our second day together with punishments for disobeying, do you, slut?

It was signed, simply, Master.

The picture! I would have forgotten all about it.

I had to get a shower and wash the sweatshirt and my skirt, and -- wait, I didn't have a red lacy thong, just my red bikini bottom. I was afraid that unless I wore exactly what Master ordered, I would likely be punished for it. Rika? Could she possibly have one? I had already bared my soul to her, and I still had to ask her to take a picture with me, so I might as well go all the way.

Still wearing the sweatshirt, but carrying a bathrobe with me, I headed down the hallway to the bathroom. Passing Rika's room, I stopped to look in. She was doing some crunches to keep her tight belly in top shape. I stood there and said, "Hi."

"Hi, 'huff, puff', did you get the envelope I found inside our door this morning?"

"Yeah, thanks. I guess you know who wrote it."

"Simon? 'Huff, huff, puff'."

"Yeah, um, he was reminding me of some things for later today. I, uh, need your help again."

"Sure, what?"

"He wants a picture of the two of us on my cell phone, me naked, to show that I exposed myself to you. And I need to wear a red lacy thong later, and uh, I don't have one. Do you have one I can borrow?"

"'Huff, puff'' Sure. Lemme finish...you gonna take a shower?"

"Yeah."

"K, when you get out we can take the picture and, 'ughh, hughhh', I'll get the thong for you."

"Thanks. I don't know how I can ever repay you for this."

"Don't worry about it. We'll think of something. Ha 'huff, puff'', ha."

She smiled a wide smile, with her braces shining and her eyes twinkling. She really was a hot co-ed, braces or not. In fact, as she looked at me, I lowered my eyes, remembered how our tongues entwined last night, and how her braces felt against my tongue stud. Fuck!!!!! I was starting to juice again!

The washer/dryer was built into a small room next to the bathroom, so I dropped in the sweatshirt, my skirt, and a few odds and ends to wash while I showered. I walked into the bathroom and was about to undo my hair when I remembered his orders. Yuck, my gear was so oily and smelly and there were dried pieces of cum and pussy juice, but I could do nothing about it.

I stood under the warm soothing water for many minutes. I felt and lifted the little sex statues that hung from my nipple rings. I examined the small locks to which Master held the key. The S's dangling from the second ear piercing brushed back and forth against my neck, and my pussy was coming alive all over again. What was wrong with me? Why couldn't I control these embarrassing reactions?