Enslaving Ev 02 Pt. 06

Story Info
Our slut goes to college & gets more than she expected.
9k words
4.34
44.2k
12

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Californian Slut

PART 6

Rika

"Stop crying Ev ... sorry, Celina." I used her slave name, I was allowed to ... Master had said so. I needed to apply slut's make up and her wet cheeks were beginning to frustrate and annoy me.

"Just hold still and let me dry your eyes slut ... now come on."

I smiled as I applied the towel to Celina's face. Once her sobbing had faded to a mere sniffle I started to make her up. First I painted her lips bright red before I dipped into my collection of mascara and gave slut a black eye line all the way around her eyes and then a black and gold flame style eye shadow that looked just beautiful as it highlighted her face delightfully!

And it accessorised her hair. Oh yes, her hair. Slut's hair was a picture. After I had left on Tuesday ... rejected by master ...he had finished off by taking slut, pierced nostril and all, to a hair studio that he knew. I know this because master emailed me the story. He said that it was punishment for slut turning up after school on Tuesday with her hair hanging loose and covering up her pierced ears. Now, with this cut her ears would be permanently on display.

She had struggled and objected a little by all accounts but was altogether just too exhausted to fight. Under master's instruction slut's hair had been shaved at the side around her ears but left long down the middle of her head and onto her back. The middle piece had then been dyed gold and gelled up into high spikes. The whole effect was stunning -- a flame cut it was called, and flame haired, Celina now was! For the purpose of her trip to school this day I had re applied the gel to the gold flame and re-established the flame effect. Fuck, she was looking delicious ... if a little quirky!

I stepped back to admire my work. Celina took my breath away. Her hair and make up made her look even more gorgeous. Her silver nostril ring was on clear display as were her 'SLUT' ear rings. She still wore her brace and had her tongue, tits and nipples pierced, and of course had the 'SLUT' Chinese symbol tattoo in the small of her back.

Her clothes were modestly outrageous. She wore a tight fitting cropped blouse. It was white and buttoned up the front, leaving an open neck. The buttons strained against her breasts and revealed her pierced belly button for all to see. She also wore tight, small white shorts with a side zipper. Slut had been allowed to wear a lacy black bra and thong today. Partly because she was so otherwise exposed and partly because being black her underwear wasn't exactly well hidden under the white outer clothing.

"Please Rika, can't I take another day off? Please?" she was begging me ... excellent.

"No Celina, you can't. You know master's instructions as well as I do. You have to go today dressed as you are and appearing as you do. So off you go."

I watched as Celina turned away with a sad resigned look on her face. I smiled as she tottered off on her high stiletto heels that accentuated her shapely legs. I had wanted to apply a collar to her, but thought that she would be humiliated enough for now, and I could have that aspect of slut's apparel taken care of later.

Would she get through today without incident? Not if I had anything to do with it. As soon as she was away from the door I closed it shut, took out my cell phone, and, pleased that I still had her number from Saturday's slave auction, sent a text message to Mei Ling.

Slut

It was horrible. I had been told that I must walk to school so here I was wobbling on 5 inch heels along the pathway. It wasn't too bad until I got to within sight of school and then virtually everyone stopped and stared. Jaws dropped. Belongings crashed to the floor. Eyes bulged. Some looked embarrassed for me and cheeks reddened profusely. Others made extremely lewd comments. Some loudly professed their disapproval. Phone cameras flashed and clicked. Celina, as I was now called, certainly was the center of attention, and it was horrible. I had never felt so embarrassed or humiliated in my life, which, given the way my life had turned in the last week or so was saying something.

I paraded into the grounds, through the entrance doors and onto the busy corridors. I passed a small rest area which had previously been a little place of solitude for me, somewhere I could go to relax. Now it would be forever associated with Celina the slut! How my life had changed. After this horrible experience, how would I ever come here again?

Slowly, I walked, just as I had been instructed. I was so conscious of the brief white outer clothes I wore and the visible black underwear, and more so of the state of my hair, my pierced nose and all the other jewellery that adorned my body. I bowed my head and my eyes were riveted to the floor.

My almost surreal parade continued. I could not hear the normal soothing sounds produced by the familiarity of my surrounding as everything now seemed harsh and threatening. All I heard were the comments, and the sounds of ridicule.

My tears fell incessantly, ruining my make up and making my appearance even more garish. My entire body felt as if it was on fire from the intensity of my blushing due to the embarrassment and humiliation of this situation. I wanted desperately to somehow break free of the instructions master had given to me, and flee - but to where, I did not know.

However, the worst part of this strange predicament was that I could not even recall what I had done to merit being punished, because that's how I felt, in this most extreme manner. I wanted to ask Master - I needed some answers from him, to try to reconcile the feelings growing within me at being put through such a torturous ordeal - but from previous experience I knew only too well that if I was to question Master, my current predicament would suddenly pale in comparison to whatever would happen to me next.

From the smells reaching my nose, I was obviously approaching one of the cafeterias. In more mundane circumstances, this would be another of my favourite places, yet it was clear that I would not be enjoying any of my favourite foods today. The usual raucous noise of breakfast time in the cafe had all but ceased as everyone had taken a good long look at me pass, trying to determine if they were "seeing things" or if there truly was a girl looking like I did walking by.

I felt so exposed and so truly on display.

With my tears still falling without end, I continued to follow my route to class. I saw one of my professors who just stared open mouthed at his student. How awful this was and it provided yet another reminder of my state and effectively redoubled the fire of humiliation and embarrassment reddening my entire body.

Even if Master were to mount me in front of all these people, I thought, at least the pleasure would eliminate much of the extreme embarrassment of this terrible scenario. Fuck did I really think that? That to be fucked in public would be less humiliating than my stupid parade? What was I?

My tears continued to fall unabated as more people saw me, and they fell completely silent. I could feel their eyes glued to me in disbelief - not that I could really believe myself that this situation was truly taking place. Then I suddenly realized that my face was not the only part of me that was wet. I was now aware of liquid of a very different nature trickling down my thighs.

Fuck, they will smell sex on me I thought. Then I stopped. I had to stop as my path was blocked by several people, boys and girls. I looked up and into the face of the girl who faced me directly. Mei Ling, shit!

Rika

I was going to be late. I had caught the bus, jumped off before it had really stopped and was now running to my destination. I had set this whole scenario in motion with my text message to Mei Ling, or Kelly or whatever she was really called ... but I had to admit that I now felt a little apprehensive. I knew what Mei Ling was capable of, I had seen her in action at the auction and was, I had to admit, somewhat concerned for Ev - sorry I mean Celina.

I was almost out of breath as I ran to the side entrance of Yang's shop. I knew what a labyrinth of corridors and rooms were there and I felt myself become excited at the thought of the scene playing out in my mind. I slowed as I approached entrance way. I had the code for the keypad and was to enter before descending the stairs to the basement. It was there that Mei Ling had said that she would take slut ... and if I wanted to come along to watch then I would be welcome. I had initially been so thrilled at what might happen but now I was not so sure.

I closed the door carefully behind me and started to descend the stairs. They were old and stone.

Then I heard sounds and saw a group of people ahead. There were boys and girls, maybe about a dozen, all from Mei Ling's posse. I moved towards them and my jaw dropped.

My mouth was open. It felt dry. I licked my lips and nodded to Mei Ling who caught my eye.

The scene was hard to comprehend at first -- maybe it was out of context. It was after all my roomie Ev -- Celina -- and she was surrounded by a group of people that neither of us really knew in a dingy, dusty and dark basement of a California tattoo parlour.

I had passed the entrance to the auction block, which was where the technology was, and now faced an open scene which was like something from an old vampire movie where the heroine has been captured by an evil monster. Except this was real life and Celina was our heroine.

They had taken long nails and driven them into the old wooden beams supporting the low concrete roof. How much supporting they did these days I wasn't sure, but they were there anyhow. There were just 2 nails about 3 feet apart. Then they'd cut some rope and tied slut's wrists then looped the rope over each of the nails before running it down to the legs of an old heavy looking worktable. There they had tied the rope off and it was clear that they could then adjust it according to how tight they wanted it and how painfully stretched they wanted Celina to be.

Slut was standing on a pile of old dirty bricks. Her shoes had been removed but otherwise she was still fully clothed. Her tongue was hanging out like a hot, panting dog and the stud ring clipped onto the brace hook in her mouth. She was effectively gagged.

Her feet were bare, and her white shorts and blouse had become a little grubby. I guessed she must have struggled. In the naked space between the 2 garments you could see slut's belly button and the shiny piercing she had.

Mei Ling spoke to another Asian girl who appeared to be ring leading the group.

"What do you think Rola, isn't she gorgeous?"

The other girl, who was dressed in a short denim skirt and tight white vest, and was even more striking than Mei Ling, replied,

"Yes Kelly, she's lovely, and I just adore her hair," she reached up to touch Celina's hair.

"And look at this," she pulled at Celina's nostril ring, "it makes her nose look like a pussy hole. Moan for me cunt, run like a little river!" But of course Celina could not; the way her tongue hung out meant she could only make stupid, guttural moaning sounds at best.

The girl, Rola, paced around Celina and shone a small torch light onto her body lighting the gloom cast about from the single bare light bulb nearby. As she flicked the beam around I saw a small bruise under Celina's left eye ... she had obviously been slapped around a little too. Shit, this was already looking dangerous. What had I done?

The light afforded by the torch and the dim bulb cast shadows around and made everything look ghostly. Slut's white attire made her look like the focal point that she clearly was and her shadow, given that her position was a little higher than the group's, seemed to dominate the room -- her head was back and her arms wide apart. It reminded me of something out of a horror movie! My mind began to imagine a torture chamber, with racks and braziers full of white hot burning coals and I felt even more apprehensive.

Slut just hung there, swaying slightly.

"Tell us what a useless slut you are cunt," laughed the girl called Rola, "no on second thoughts, tell me about the auction you were sold at on Saturday night. In fact it was here, in this basement just around the corner. Come on cunt tell me, or you will suffer."

Celina of course couldn't speak and so this whole scenario was designed to torment slut, and of course everything that was on show here or being said would be remembered by everyone party to this situation. I glanced around at the others in the group and they looked like ordinary CAL students. One or two I knew and others I didn't but quite why they had been selected to attend this humiliation of slut Celina I wasn't sure. But what was clear was how hard it was going to be for slut to return to normality after this.

"Take a brick away Rola," came a voice from the crowd. I watched as Rola bent down and removed a brick. Celina's head shook and her body twitched as she was stretched a little more. She was standing on the balls of her feet now. She made no sound, not even a mewing or moaning under the gag. The muscles of her legs defined themselves clearly against her skin.

"Let's see how long you can go like that bitch," laughed Rola.

"It's gonna hurt after a while," replied Mei Ling.

"Still too easy," came another shout, "take away another brick!"

I watched as Rola once again bent down and took away another brick.

Now I heard Celina make some kind of sound through her contorted mouth, just once ... a sort of slightly exhaled groan as if it just got harder to breathe which it probably had given the way her body was stretched. Her tight, white blouse pulled up to just beneath her breasts and I could see the rise and fall in her belly against her rib cage. Momentarily her head fell backwards but then lolled forward again. She seemed to be losing consciousness ... fuck I hoped not.

Slut's balance was precarious and she began to sway a little more. Her face was flushed and her muscles strained with tension. I watched silently.

She looked beautiful.

The small groans were becoming more frequent now. This little vignette was becoming increasingly threatening in its potential. Celina's legs began to tremble ... first her calves then her thighs.

"Oh look at our bitch, she's drunk," Mei Ling teased as slut swayed some more. The student crowd laughed. I was compelled to keep watching.

A thin sheen of perspiration formed over slut's ribs and glistened on her thighs.

"We should strip her," remarked Rola.

Her words just hung there for a moment, suspended as slut was suspended and seeming just as precarious.

Suddenly I felt dizzy.

"Yeah," Mei Ling and the crowd murmured its approval.

Celina had heard. She shook her head. There was some indignation there but mainly I sensed fear. No no no seemed to be the cry out from her open mouth.

Slut, in her panic, started trying to jump, pulling on the ropes, trying to dislodge the nails, writhing, squirming. All she was doing was chaffing her wrists, but she kept trying. No no no.

Rola moved to her and slapped her hard with an open palm. Celina slumped back, stunned ... swaying now a little more.

I cleared my throat. It was so dry that I don't think I could have spoken had I wanted to. I looked at Mei Ling. She stood smiling, staring at Celina. Her eyes never left the slut's body. Then finally she shrugged dismissively "Let's get on with it."

The basement store room was cool but suddenly it felt warmer. The watching group had moved in closer. Slut had seen me I knew, but I had just seen someone in the crowd that shocked me to the core. Janet! Janet was an old friend of Celina's from High School and she had followed Celina to CAL. She was here watching! Janet was watching this scene play out and I could see how hard her nipples were through her red vest top. Fucking hell, Janet was here ... what would this mean? Then slut glanced her way and saw her. Her friend Janet was watching and not trying in any way to stop proceedings.

Rola edged nearer to slut and shined the flashlight in her face, caressing it and lingering on Celina's pained expression.

Fuck, the slut was going to be stripped naked, here in this cold, dark storeroom basement. Mei Ling and I had seen Celina naked in the context of her being a slave before, but the others watching hadn't -- certainly not Janet!

"I'll do it Kelly, K?" said Rola using Mei Ling's real name.

"K babe."

Rola handed the torch to Mei Ling and stepped even nearer to the hanging Celina. She held a largish pocket knife. She turned back to Mei Ling.

"Do we care about her clothes Kell?"

"No Rola, just get her naked."

"K then, let's see what she's got!"

The crowd were silent in nervous, hot, horny anticipation.

"Don't kick out or anything cunt, and I won't hurt you. K?"

I could tell that Celina was scared, but she nodded anyway. Rola unbuttoned slut's blouse carefully, pulling it away from her body. Celina started to struggle but then I guess thought better of it. Unbuttoned, the blouse hung shapeless over her shoulders. I could see her lacy black bra which I had helped her select earlier.

Rola reached over with the knife and cut through the left sleeve up to slut's neckline. She had to saw through the hem and seam, but the blade was sharp. The blouse fell away from one side.

Celina began to cry again.

Rola walked to the other side of slut and cut through the right sleeve in the same way. Then she jerked the seam apart releasing a quick tearing sound before stepping back to admire her handiwork.

"Shorts," said Mei Ling simply.

I could hear Celina crying softly and trying to say something which only succeeded in sounding entirely unintelligible.

No ... please

Slut's shorts zipped halfway down the side. Rola unzipped them and tugged them down over Celina's hips, adjusting her lacy black thong as she did so, then she slid the shorts down over slut's legs to floor, making Celina jerk and tremble.

Rola stepped away from slut again and looked down her almost naked body. In many ways Celina wore as much as she did many days at the beach, but this was different, this was her underwear and she seemed so exposed. It was making me wet seeing Celina being controlled like this and in front of people she knew!

"Are you ready to tell me about the auction yet cunt?" laughed Rola. Of course slut could not really speak at all. She was perspiring heavily ... droplets glistened in her belly button and across her flat stomach. I tried to imagine how Celina must be feeling right now, but I couldn't. My panties were moist. This was one of the most harsh, dangerous situations I had ever been witness to, but it was so hot!

Rola once again stepped forward. She cut the right strap of Celina's bra and then the left. Slut's breasts slid upwards a little as they strained free of the tight cups. At this stage Rola could have unhooked the bra from the back but she didn't, instead she slid the blade beneath the thin black band between the cups and slit it in one swift movement.

Slut was really sobbing now. I thought how it must hurt her to cry so hard because every time her body moved the ropes were pulling hard at her. The knife was sharp and slut's bra soon fell away. Her breasts were naked. I looked around and saw that the crowd were mesmerised as her hard nipples wore metal rings that were highlighted when Rola shone the torch at slut once more.

Fuck, the room was quiet. I could hear myself breathing. I glanced across at Janet. She looked transfixed. Then Rola reached for slut again and hooked her fingers into the lacy thong that Celina wore and drew it over her hips and down her legs. It was done. Hanging by the wrists, balanced precariously on a few old bricks slut was naked for all in the crowd to see.