Enslaving Ev 02 Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you do slut." I took her hands and pulled them behind her body.

"But I have a raging hard on slave and you need to help master out."

She knew instinctively what to do and it was my turn to moan as her fingers curled round the erect shaft of my cock covered only by the thin fabric of my shorts. I began to pull away from her.

"No master, please." She was desperately trying to retain her grip on me but was struggling as the chain pulled painfully at her nipples. I could see over her shoulder how painfully extended both her breasts and nipples now were and could hear in her chocked voice how much this was hurting my slut.

But she continued to grip me and move her hand back and forth over my cock. It felt so good especially as I could see the chain induced agony in the eyes of my slut. I stopped moving at a point where she could still grip me but also where the chains pulled causing maximum distress to Celina.

"Oh master, this hurts my tits so much," she groaned.

"But master wishes it to be so slave," I whispered back to her.

"Celina knows this and is happy to be in pain for that reason."

She was such a good slave. So different from the innocent girl I had met in this very place only 10 days earlier. She was much more of a practiced slut now but still soooooo delectable. I could feel the sperm rising in me and so made my slave stop. I was breathing heavily and Celina knew only too well what I was about to do.

"Ask me slut," I ordered.

"Fuck me master, please fuck me hard."

My slut had only just brought herself to orgasm but was ready again to feel a hard shaft, a real one this time, deep inside her pussy.

Then I took her from behind. I fucked her long and hard, causing her body to pull excruciatingly at the chains holding her whilst I took my pleasure. It was a delight for me when, arching my back I thrust so hard into Celina that I raised her off the ground and she yelled out. Then she came again too.

We came to rest finally and I pulled out of her. My sperm poured down her thighs and my slut looked happy. Once again she rested her used, naked body against the cold brick wall leaning on the flats of her hands and her forehead.

"Thank you master," she whispered.

"You are more than welcome my slave," I replied.

I unfastened the chains and she fell away from the wall and into my arms.

"Slut," I said with a serious tone in my voice, "Master has to travel for a couple of weeks over the holidays, and so will not be able to see his slut for a while."

"Oh but master," she started, "can't your slut come with you? She would be good and quiet and would look after you in every way she could."

I smiled at her enthusiasm, but put my finger to her lips to silence her.

"No slave, my gyrl cannot come with master but I will return soon so that we can have more fun together."

"No master, do not leave," she cried, "you will find other sluts, I know you will and then poor Celina will be nothing to you." She was spilling tears now.

"That will not happen slut, I will return ... you are my slave and I am your master. That is the way it will remain."

She nodded, snivelling a little now as her crying ceased.

"But before I leave you I want to take off some of your adornments so that you can appear more normal for a while, but also so that you can miss them and crave them again whilst master is away."

"Oh master, slut does not want anything removed but she understands what master is saying and she will use the fact that he has removed some of her jewellery as a reason to constantly think about him."

I smiled and took her head in my hands. The application of a little counter adhesive enabled me to remove her ringed tongue stud. I also took away her 'SLUT' earrings and her nipple rings. Celina winced in pain when I performed this last action as her nipples and tits were still sore from their chain abuse.

"There you are slut, you are still mine and you still have your flame hair, your Chinese SLUT tattoo, and your braces ... but now maybe you can pay your parents a visit and get some of your respect at school back.

Slut was beginning to cry again.

"Oh master, please don't go."

She flung her arms round my neck and held me tight. I did not mind her doing this and I moved my own hands onto her back and reciprocated the hug.

"I must go Celina, and you must get dressed."

"Y .. yes master," she struggled with her emotions.

I turned to leave.

"Master?" she asked.

"Yes slut," I replied.

"How many other than you watched me performing just now?"

I could see that it was important to my slave that she knew this detail. However it would retain her level of humiliation for longer if I ignored her question.

I smiled and said simply, "Later Celina!"

I heard my slave start to sob again as I walked out of the boat house.

"Bye Master," she cried quietly.

THE END