Entangled Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciFurz
SciFurz
2,062 Followers

He used the yarn to stroke her thighs and she closed her eyes smiling. 'How does it feel?' he asked and she hummed in pleasure. He moved up, caressing her venus hill close to her swelling clit and pussy and she pushed herself against the ball, breathing harder. He smiled at her enjoyment and stroked up around her navel, then moved around her breasts, making her moan softly and press her chest up against it while she pressed her hands against the headboard. He circled closer to her nipples, having her twist her chest in pleasure and teased her nipples until they were as hard as steel. 'Take me..' she pleaded, looking at him again. 'Tie me down and eat me..'

He unravelled the yarn, took one of her wrists and tied the yarn around it, not too tight, but enough to let her feel it on her skin. The nervousness was now making place for deep excitement as she looked at the string around her wrist. She could hardly hold herself back in anticipation of being tied up by him.

He extended her arm to the bedpost, leading the yarn around it and to the post on the other side, going around it to tie her other wrist. He looked at her when he finished securing her wrist. She knew what he wanted to know and nodded, smiling gently. He leaned closer and kissed her, caressing his lips along hers and she returned his desire, whispering 'I love you.'.

He ran his fingers through her hair. 'And I'm head over heels for you in just one day.' he whispered, then ran the yarn softly down her chest and belly to her venus hill again. Her hips quivered and he kissed her underbelly, then pulled down her soaked panties all the way, inhaling her scent from them before dropping them in front of the bed.

He twisted the yarn once around her arm, then around her neck making her gasp in excitement and once around her other arm. He loved the sight of her flushed cheeks and wrapped the yarn around her wrist once to go back around her arm and cross her chest between her breasts, pull it around her back and across her chest again before drawing it around her neck and back again to encircle her breasts. She panted a little from the stimulation of her skin at her curves and her helpless, cute red face made his heart tremble with more desire.

He wrapped the yarn a couple of times around her lower body, then around the top of her thighs when she willingly spread her legs for him. He admired her wet pussy, her juice leaking out of it. He wanted to taste it, gobble it up all but resisted. He wrapped the yarn one more time around her thighs and along her plump pussy lips, hungry for attention, then around one thigh and calf to another bed post, rounding it on the way to the other and around her other leg, ensnaring it up to her thigh. He looked satisfied at her and felt his hunger for her raging inside him. He finished her bondage by wrapping it around her body and the slats under the mattress three more times.

He watched her eyes, teary from the anticipation of his touch, whether it be gentle or painful pleasure. 'Take your prey.. I beg you..' she said, pulling on the yarn, naked and powerless before his eyes.

He stood up next to the bed and she could see his dick pressing against his jeans. He undid them and pulled them down together with his briefs. She engorged her eyes with the sight of his hard dick. 'Do anything you want with me, just fill me with your lust.'

He moved closer and loomed above her. 'I will, my precious victim.' he whispered and kissed her. She responded and opened up to him to let their tongues play along each others, surrendering to him and taking all of him inside her mouth. He moved his fingers around her breasts, caressing her nipples and pulling gently on them to make her moan. 'I want you so much..' he whispered, breathing harder. 'I'm all yours.' she panted. 'Please satisfy yourself with my body.' He kissed her once more, then moved down, kissing her throat and around her breasts before kissing and sucking on her nipples, her stomach, venus hill and her pussy just around her clit, making her thrust up her hips in desire as she moaned.

He looked eagerly at her soaking pussy for a moment, then kissed and licked the inside of her thighs before returning to licking and sucking around her pussy.

She moaned hard, pulling at her restraints and begged him to touch her to make her come. He slid the tip of his tongue between her pussy lips, her sweet taste engulfing it and stroked it hard against her rock hard clit with a deep and loud moan coming from her. He grabbed her thighs in his arms and stroked her clit hard with his tongue, each time making her tense against her restrains, the yarn digging pleasantly into her skin. She moaned hard as he let his tongue explore every bit of her pussy and groaned as he slid it deep inside her gushing cunt, drinking up all her juices until she felt her cunt burn up in a wave of burning pleasure, losing all remaining control of her body.

He licked her belly and sucked her tasty nipples while teasing her clit with slow strokes. She moaned his name, pushing her hips against his hand, each stroke of his fingers sending electricity through her body. Her whole body shivered and he knew she'd be close to coming. He sat up, pinched her clit fast and light and saw her stiffen with a long, deep moan, her hips shaking uncontrollably. Almost out of breath and revelling in her climax she smiled and saw him move between her legs through her teary eyes.

'After securing and sedating his prey, this predator will feast on his defenceless morsel.' Ansa said and slid his dickhead up and down between her lips, rubbing her clit several times. Her abdomen got hotter again and she tried to relax, but she got nervous now the moment had come to be taken by him. He leaned forward, pressing his dickhead against her entrance and massaging it. 'Take a deep breath, I'm not going to force myself in you, so try to relax and open up to me when you're ready.' he whispered and his care made her happy.

'I'll try, because I want you in me.' she whispered, took a couple of deep breaths and relaxed enough for his dickhead to pop into her hot and wet cunt, forcing a gasp. He let out a low moan and looked her in the eyes. 'This feels wonderful.' he said and slid gently further inside her. Her breathing became rapid again and he stopped. 'Does it hurt?' he asked. She shook her head. 'Just, this new sensation..' she panted. 'Don't stop.. Please..' He smiled and pushed his dick centimetre by centimetre inside her until he pressed his hilt against her burning pussy. 'Oh god you're all the way in.' she groaned, wanting to embrace him tight, unable to while caught in his trap. 'You feel so good around my dick.' he said, moving slowly inside her. 'I want to keep it forever inside you.' She moaned and smiled. 'I'm completely defenceless, so do whatever you feel like with me.'

Her words turned him on more and he thrusted his dick in her cunt in a slow rhythm, each pound against her clit by his abdomen causing a shock wave of pleasure travelling up her body. 'Oh., so., good..' she moaned. He panted 'You feel, fantastic..', feeling his own pleasure shooting through his dick and balls while her hot cunt squeezed him. He moved faster, slower, then faster again, loving the moans he forced out of her. 'You're making me come again..' she moaned. He slowed down, thrusting deep and hard, grunting 'Coming, too.'. She pushed her hips further up against him. 'Yess.. Come in me.. Please..' she begged, tensing all her abdominal muscles to squeeze his dick harder. 'I'm..' he gasped, then felt the trigger shoot from the tip of his dick to his balls and his seed shooting back, squirting out into the back of her cunt with every throb of his dick. He pressed his hips hard against her, the pressure against her clit and the throbbing inside her cunt with the satisfaction of receiving his seed pushed her to her own climax with a long moan.

They panted, caressing their lips while catching their breath and she smiled. 'Being your prey is wonderful..'

He stroked his fingers through her hair. 'Still hungry.' he said with a grin.

Her excitement flared up. 'Feast more on me?' she asked, moving her hips once with his half hard dick still inside her cunt.

'Definitely.' he said, kissing and licking her tongue until she hummed in pleasure when she felt his dick grow hard. He continued his rhythm, pumping their mixed juices out of her cunt.

'My hunger's not easily satisfied.' he said, twisting his hips against her.

'Then continue until you are.' she moaned as the itch from her clit grew. 'Still your hunger with my cunt whenever you want..' He grinned and looked forward to sharing his future with her.

***

Once again it was the warm morning sunshine that woke her up from her slumber. She still felt satisfied and wonderful from the night. He had satisfied himself with her restrained body for hours, making himself and her come more times than she could keep score of before releasing her. He had worried about the marks on her arms and legs from the yarn, but she stroked them with a smile, telling him they were proof of her being his willing prey. They had cuddled up and kissed until they fell asleep.

She had no doubt she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him. She felt around for his presence but noticed a familiar feeling. Her eyes weren't closed and she could see the whole room.

"No." she thought. "No no no no no no.." She turned herself around on her feet, looking at the giant size of the bed. "No no no no no!" Panic gripped her as she felt six legs and two wings on her back. "NO NO NO NO NOOOO!" The reflection in the glass door from the closet next to the bed didn't lie. She was back to being a fly.

She wanted to scream and cry. Wanted to know who she could beg to, to turn her into a human again. To have her be with him again. "Ansa!" she thought and checked the room. He was not here. She flew up. His jeans were scattered in front of the bed with their underwear. She flew into the living room where her dress and his shirt hung over the couch. There was no sound from him. She tried the kitchen and the bathroom but he was nowhere to be found. She had wanted to at least see his face once more before leaving this place forever. With her body aching and her vision blurry from misery she flew towards the small opening in the window and right into the spiderweb covering it.

***

She trashed her legs in a panic, wanting to get out, to leave this place and forget the happiness taken from her. "NOOO! Let me go!" The sticky threads caught her legs and wings, immobilizing her and leaving her completely helpless to do anything. "Noo.." she thought, wanting to cry once more, just once more, real human tears. "I don't want to die like this! Not here!" Movement at her side caught her attention and she saw a pair of brown spider legs crawling out from a crack in the wooden windowsill. She tried to pull her legs and wings loose with all her might. "Let me go!"

The spider moved onto the web. She lost all hope of getting away and tried to scream for the only thing she wanted in her life. "ANSA! HELP ME! PLEASE!"

The spider froze. "Sirina?" she heard someone say. It was different, but she knew it was him. "ANSA!" She looked around for him. "ANSA! ANSA! I'M HERE! IN THE WEB!"

"Is that really you, Sirina?"

"Yes! I'm a fly! Please help me! Ansa! Where are you!?"

The spider tucked it's legs in. "I'm here.."

She looked around again. "Where!?"

"Close to you.."

She heard the sadness in his voice now. "Close?"

"Yeah."

She looked at the spider sitting at the edge of the web. "Ansa..?" A nod from his head confirmed her fear and she wanted to cry again from the pain in her chest. "Why..? Why does it have to be like this? I was so happy and in love with you.."

He pulled a little on a thread with one leg. "I never expected anything like this either when I wished I could be a human. I thought I got a new life, and with someone to love dearly." They stayed silent for a while. "If I had known, I would have never left the room yesterday. I have hurt you so much now."

She could see the hurt in his eyes as he made himself smaller. "Ansa.."

He sat up again. "Don't be afraid. I'll cut you loose and lower you down. I'm not going to do anything to you, okay?"

"..okay.." She still felt nervous as he crawled carefully towards her.

"I'm going to stick one thread on your back now, so you won't fall." he said, then attached it.

She wished she could close her eyes as he moved around her, biting the threads as close to her wings and legs as he dared. When she was loose he lowered her gently on the windowsill, then got down and bit the thread loose.

"Can you fly?"

She fluttered her wings. "I think I can."

"Sorry." he said, rubbing the tips of his two front legs together.

"Don't.. I also.. I also wished to be a human." she said, then felt the sadness overwhelming her again. "I wanted to be with you for the rest of my life.."

"I wish you could.."

"Ansa." she reached out one leg to his but he pulled back.

"You'd better go. I'm afraid I'm going to lose the reasoning I had and revert back to my instincts."

She flew up heartbroken, looked back at him for another moment, then flew away.

***

She had spent the entire day flying around, trying to forget what had happened but the memories stayed with her. She had come across the bakery owned by the baker who had the stall at the market. Found one of the balloons, partially deflated in a gutter. Happy couples sharing an ice cream and going around the shops. "Ansa.." she thought to herself and wondered what he was doing right now, how he felt.

When the sun started its trip down the horizon she heard the same music that was played at the restaurant, making her desire to see him again strong enough to fly back. "I don't care anymore." she thought as she neared the apartment.

The window was still open but all that was left from his web were some loose threads. She landed carefully on the windowsill. "Ansa?" There was no answer and she moved closer to the crack in the wood. "Ansa? Are you here?" She moved inside to see if he was in the bedroom. "Ansa!? Are you here?" Everything was still the way it had been since the morning. She flew down onto the pillow he had used and could still smell his scent on it. "Ansa! I don't care that you're a spider! Even if you won't remember anything I don't care!" She saw one of his hairs on the pillow and touched it. "Even if you want to eat me for real, I won't care as long as my last moment is with you.." Tiredness and sadness overcame her again and she wished she could bury her head in the pillow and cry like a human.

***

The feeling on her face as she woke up was something new. She wiped it and felt even more strange. She realised it wasn't dark when she opened her eyes. In front of her was a wet hand. She touched her face again. 'I must have cried..' she said to herself. She sat up and wiped her face with her hands, feeling surprised to have been able to cry. She looked down at her body to find it the same as before. She had become human once more.

'Ansa.' she said, then looked around her. The bed was empty. She got up and hurried into the living room. She was about to check the kitchen when she heard something from the couch. 'Ansa!' she said as she found him sleeping on it, her dress draped on his chest. 'Ansa!'

He woke up suddenly and looked around in confusion. 'Wha..?'

'Ansa!' she said, got down on her knees and hugged him tight.

'Sirina? What's going on?'

She kissed his face all over, then leaned back. 'Ansa! We're human again!'

He moved his body and noticed it lacked several legs to his relief. 'I couldn't forget about you.' he said. 'I went back inside and crawled on your dress to have something of you while I'd let myself starve to death..' He looked at her face. 'You're really here..?'

She nodded, heard his stomach growl, making him blush hard and her chuckle. 'Eat me any time you're hungry.' she said, smiling softly at him. 'Even if I become a fly again.'

He pulled her close, kissing her like there was no tomorrow.

SciFurz
SciFurz
2,062 Followers
12