Enter Jenny

Story Info
Tragedy turns into love for one man.
19k words
3.99
19.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bivet
Bivet
5 Followers

When my wife died, I was devastated. Married less than 10 years, and taken from me suddenly. More than just my wife, she was my best friend. We would laugh together, cry together. We had amazing adventures all over the country, and our intimacy was stuff of legend. At times it was all I could do just to get out of bed in the morning. I knew that I had to get through this, I just didn't know how.

After several months of establishing myself in my new life, I decided it was time to find myself a new companion. Not a wife, mind you, but someone with whom I could spend quality time, and still maintain my independence. Enter Jenny.

Jenny and I had known each other for years, even before I met my now late wife. We met in a class at a local community college, and quickly became friends. We would study together, because invariably, one's strength was the other's weakness. It sure made that class so much easier. I always wanted to get to know Jenny better, but alas, we were never single at the same time.

About ten years my junior, Jenny was the ultimate picture of physical perfection. About 5'8", with long, thick golden hair and brown eyes. With the exception of her slightly larger than average breasts, she had a very athletic figure. She was without a doubt at the very top of the 'way out of my league' category of beautiful, with everyone else falling a very distant second. Just to see her smile brought about an indescribable rush of emotion. Emotion I hadn't felt in years.

More than just physically attractive, Jenny was intelligent and determined. She eventually graduated with honors from a local university. We shared a love of the outdoors: Camping, fishing, shooting and archery, though she didn't share my affinity for hunting.

Over the years we grew apart some, though we stayed in touch via social networking. It seemed she would be off on one adventure or another several times each year. I always managed to keep an eye on her relationship status. As luck would have it, we were now both single. I decided to take a chance. I sent her a message:

Jenny,

Thinking about you quite a bit lately. Meet for a drink?

I can't believe how I'm feeling – pulse racing, palms sweating, and scared to death. Do I hit send? What if she says no? Oh, god, what if she says YES!? With eyes closed, I hit send. SHIT! What have I done!?

So, two days go by, no answer. Then three. Then five. By this time, I'm convinced that she's on to me, and had decided she doesn't want to have anything to do to me. And then:

Hey!

Sorry I didn't reply right away, I was in Italy with my girlfriend. Pick me up at home, Friday about 8.

Girlfriend? Italy? Did I miss something? Surely I would have remembered her telling me something like that. Oh, well, perhaps it was not meant to be, but we'll see what happens.

So, Friday rolls around, and I'm so nervous I can hardly keep my mind on my work. Finally it's time to head home. By the time I get home, I'm just short enough on time that I don't have time to think about my nerves, just get showered, dressed, and get on the road.

I arrived at Jenny's house with just a couple minutes to spare. As I walk up to the door, I try one last time, in vain, to wipe the sweat from my brow and my palms.

Knock, knock. The door opens.

Apparently I didn't do as good a job as I thought, concealing my shock as she opened the door. A skin tight, little black dress, with a plunging neckline, and stopping just above her knees. It was obvious there wasn't a stitch of clothing underneath. That smile I told you about earlier? Out it came.

"Hey, stranger," she said. "How have you been?"

Once I picked my jaw up off the floor, and pushed my eyes back in their sockets, "Uh, good. You?" was all I could manage to stammer.What a dumbass,I thought to myself.

"Well, let's get moving, shall we," she asked, "I think someone promised me a drink."

"Right," I say, beginning to gain my composure. "I'm parked right over here."

She takes my arm, and I walk her to my car. Once we're both in, we get underway.

We make some small talk in the car, as I continue to regain my composure. It's tough to drive, though, with my eyeballs spending more time on Jenny than actually paying attention to the road. I actually almost crashed, not paying attention to a car stopping in front of us. We make it to the restaurant, by the skin of our teeth, and get seated.

Once we're at our table, Jenny asks, "Is everything OK? You seem to be in a different world." I can feel my face getting warm as I blush. "I just wasn't expecting you to look as gorgeous as you do. Not to say you're not always beautiful, but tonight you're really amazing."

Now it was her turn to blush. She dropped her head, a mix of embarrassment and playfulness. "I was beginning to wonder if you would notice. My girlfriend called my dress a jaw-dropper. What do you think?"

There's that word again. While I'm sitting here with what is arguably one of God's most perfect creations, my dreams come crashing down, shattered by that one little word.

"She's definitely right. As a matter of fact, it's kinda why I couldn't speak when you answered the door. Now, about this girlfriend. Is this a new development? Is it serious?"

Now it's her turn to be speechless. She cocked her head to the side, confused, then the light switch came on. "You thought that – I mean, well, it's just that-OK, let's get this straight, right now. Laura and I have been friends since junior high." She can start to see the relief on my face, and continued: "She's not my girlfriend in the sense that guys think of a girlfriend. She my best friend, and yeah, sometimes I get an itch that only she can scratch, but her friendship is more important than just the sex."

Now my mind is swimming with information I wasn't expecting in a million years. The woman of my most vivid dreams just shared with me information more intimate than anything else we had ever shared. I was blown away. Flabbergasted and excited all at once. I guess my excitement started to show through, because she said, "You and I may not be as close as she and I are, but I can tell your gears are turning right now, so don't get any ideas."

"You just caught me a little of guard, is all," I murmured. "You and I have stayed in touch, and I've always thought of you as a good friend, but we've never been close. I guess I just want expecting you tell me something that intimate."

Jenny was in mid-drink as I made my confession. She sat her wine glass on the table, and looked me square in the eye. When she did she was all business.

"I'm not a public person. I don't share information with just anyone, I have a very small inner circle, and I've wanted you in that circle for years. And, I'm very perceptive. I've known you wanted to be part of that inner circle for years. I just figured I'd make the first move since you wouldn't.

Busted.

"You got me. The thing is, though, look at you, then look at me. You are without a doubt, the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. But, I'm ten years older than you, maybe average looks, with an average job that pays average money, with limited opportunity to move up the ladder.

"And that, will be enough of that. If you think I'm into you because of your money, or your job, or you prospects, we can just end things here. I've been into you since shortly after we met. I don't care how much money you make, or whether you make another dime. I want to be with you because of the way you make me feel."

That determined nature both put me at ease and on edge at the same time. "I don't have the greatest self confidence, but it's something I can work on."

"I can work with that," she said. Then all at once she went from that determined woman, back to the angel that stole my affection all those years ago.

The rest of dinner went just as I had hoped. Light-hearted conversation with lots of laughing. We talked about my marriage, my life, her adventures, and boyfriends past. The 2 bottles of wine didn't hurt. She took my arm as we walked to the car, and as soon as I was in she immediately reached for my hand.

As we were leaving, Jenny asks, "Where are we headed?"

Not wanting to seem presumptuous, I replied, "I wasn't sure how things were going to go tonight, so I didn't really plan anything else. I thought maybe a nice goodnight kiss on your front step."

"How about a walk in the park? With the clear sky and the full moon it should be beautiful."

I pointed my car toward the park. It's got a small pond, about 3 acres or so, with a walking path around it. She was right, it was gorgeous, almost as gorgeous as her.

As we walled, hand in hand, I noticed Jen start to shiver just a little. I took off my coat and put it over her shoulders. She reached up and held my hands as I did.

The drive to her house was quiet. We held hands, and as I pulled in the drive, Jenny spoke: "Now that we've cleared the air between us, I really don't feel like being alone tonight, and I don't want to be here, either." Silently I backed out of the drive and made for home.

By the time we reached the house, Jenny's determined spirit had taken over again. I open the door and she immediately took my hand and started looking for the bedroom. She found it, but before she opened the door I stopped her, and turned her around to face me. Now my self confidence was rising. While I wasn't always confident that I could attract women, I surely knew what to do when I did.

"Jenny, " I said, "Before we go in there we need to talk,". She looked at me, just a little confused. "When we go in there, things are going to change between us forever."

"That's kinda what I'm going for, silly. Now can we go in? "

"Not yet. There are rules, and we need to discuss them first." I responded. She looked at me in mock indignation.

"Is that so? Then tell me about these rules."

"OK," I said. "Rule number 1. I'm not a promiscuous person, and, to be quite frank, it's been a long time, so have a little patience with me."

"OK, patience it is."

"Rule number 2: I'm also a private person, so I don't go around touting my adult activities to anyone else. I expect the same from you. Not your parents, siblings, friends, girlfriend, the girl that does your hair, or the kid that sacks your groceries. You can tell people that you had a good night, and that you'd see me again if I asked, but before you give anyone any details, you talk to me first."

Jenny was starting to see that I was serious, and choose not to respond with anything other than an "OK".

"Rule number 3. You do what you're told, when you're told. No questions, no complaints, just do it. Understand? " I just got a nod in reply.

"Rule number 4. Any pleasure you receive, and the amount of said pleasure, is entirely at my discretion. You can beg, plead, scream, cry, whatever, but I'll be calling the shots."

She started to look at me now with like she was beginning to feel a little intimidated. I softened just perceptibly.

"Rule number 5. I have some deep feelings for you and I don't want to jeopardize that. But, you're going to have to trust me, and just relinquish some control. I'm not going to do anything to intentionally hurt you, but if we get to that point, just say 'enough', and we'll stop and go in a different direction. Understand?"

Her eyes got a little wider, but she said, "I understand." "What's the word," I asked."

"Enough," she replied, obediently. That was the last time that word was spoken all night.

"Sixth and final rule: Just relax and enjoy." With that, I saw that angelic smile return, and knew that I hadn't gone too far.

"Are we clear on the rules?" "We're clear," she said.

"In that case, stay right here, and don't move." I went into the bedroom, and retrieved my sleep mask. When I came out, I handed it to her. Without question, she put it on. I opened the door again, and led her to the foot of the bed, facing sideways.

"Do you have anything to pull back your hair?"

"Yes in my purse." I went to the living room to fetch it. When I returned, I placed it in her hands. She reached up to take off the mask. "No," I said. "Leave it on."

She made a face as though she was going to respond, but thought better off it. She fished around and found an elastic hair tie and handed me her purse. I set it aside as she pulled her golden tresses into a ponytail.

"Off with the dress.". She reached down to take off her strappy heels. " No, just the dress."

She stopped, then turned around, indicating she wanted help with her zipper. "You can do it," was my only reply. She struggled, but managed to get the dress unzipped.

Slowly, seductively, as if reading my mind, she removed the dress. Once it was on the floor, she stepped out of it, and I tossed it in the corner.

There she was, in all her glory, right in front of me for the taking. Smooth, tan skin, full C-cup breasts. Slender waist and hips, a nice tight tummy, and amazing lean, athletic legs. And right where those legs met, a tuft of golden hair. It's good she couldn't see me, because that figure stopped me right there in my tracks.

After taking a moment to take in the scenery, I said, "On your knees. Cross your ankles, and place your hands behind your back."

"What, am I under arrest?"

"No, but another comment like that will see you dropped off dressed just like you are in front of your house with no keys or phone." Obviously I didn't really mean it, I could never do that sort of thing to her, but I wanted to set the mood. She immediately complied. "Don't move."

I left, and went into the living room, and quietly undressed. On the way back I stopped at the fridge, and grabbed some ice from the freezer.

When I returned, Jenny was holding fast, just as I had left her. I bent down behind her, and whispered in her ear.

"It's been said that when one loses the use of one sense, the others compensate. You've lost your sight, so your others will be heightened." I silently hoped that the anticipation would add to the experience. "Smell, hearing, taste, and touch." As I said touch, I gently drew my fingertips up her back and neck, and stopped by her other ear. She shivered, and I could feel her goosebumps. "Can you guess which one I'll be focusing on tonight?"

It was all she could do to squeak out the word "Touch."

"That's right, and if you're a good girl, there may be a lot of touching." She just giggled as my mind went crazy with the things I could do.

I tie my own fishing flies, and as luck would have it, I happened to have some peacock feathers I hadn't used yet. I grabbed one, and slowly and gently started teaching asking her magnificent figure. Across the top of her chest, down her beautiful curves, her tight tummy, across her butt, and the backs of her thighs. I made sure to be extra careful not to touch her breasts or her womanhood, just to make the anticipation that much greater, and the feeling more intense when I did.

Next, the ice, tracing the same path, ending with her neck and ears, following up with kisses. She gasped with the first touch of the ice cube, and her nipples got harder than I thought was humanly possible. I could hear her breathing quicken, and she was moaning and throwing her head back and writing around, but still not moving from where she was knelt. She was really getting into this, and I must admit, so was I. It was all I could do to keep from throwing her in the bed and just having at her. That time would come, but not just yet.

"Doing OK?", I whispered in her ear. "Mmmm," was the only verbal response I got as she smiled. Her smile was still gorgeous, but different than the one I'm used to seeing. It almost seemed a little devilish.

"Good. Now, stand up and face right,". She eagerly complied. "Extend your arms in front of you, and bend over at the waist." Again, no questions. With her bent over, I finally catch my first glimpse of her pussy, and what a sight it was. That blonde hair framing it just perfectly, with perfect lips, I literally could feel my mouth start to water. It was perfectly Pavlovian.

"Spread your feet," I ordered. She complied, bit not quite to my satisfaction. "Wider," I commanded, and she did. As she did, her cheeks started to spread, offering me a preview of the most intimate playground for things to come.

I decided to switch gears a little bit. I stepped up behind her, allowing my thighs touch hers, and my rock hard and leaking 8 inch cock nestle between her ass cheeks. She gasped and tensed, but I stood there motionless, and eventually she relaxed again. I reached forward and started massaging her shoulders. I could feel her body relaxing as I continued to massage her shoulders and down her back. If there was any tension when she stood up, there wasn't any now. "Mmmm," and "ohhh," were my indicators of appreciation.

OK, back to the game plan. "Crawl up on the bed, and lie on your back," I demanded. One she was there, I ordered, "put your hands over your head."

My wife and I played around with some light bondage, but I had always been on the other end. I was always known as a quick study, now I was hoping it would pay off. One of the things I hadn't managed to put away yet was the restraints we used. At each corner of the foot of the bed, were nylon webbing restraints we purchased fairly early in our relationship, and at the head was a hidden cable with a pair of handcuffs used to secure a second pair of handcuffs to the cable. These aren't your average, sex toy shop handcuffs, these are the real deal. Stainless steel with double locks. Smith & Wesson, as a matter of fact.

I crawled up into the bed, and cuffed Jenny's wrists. She struggled against them, but I think she was playing the role, since she didn't use the safe word. Next, her ankles. I worried about her heels being in the way, but they weren't a factor. Again she resisted a little bit, but no safe word. Now to step it up.

"Are the cuffs too tight?" "No," she replied, a little nervousness in her voice. "Just remember," I said, "we talked about trust, and relaxing. Keep those in mind, and I promise that, as you let the outside world fade away, everything that happens here will be even better."

"I trust you."

"Good girl."

I started simply. Light kisses on her cheeks and neck. I could hear and feel her arousal starting to increase again. Then to her lips. Our first kiss. Soft, sensual, passionate. When I think of all the first kisses I've ever had, this one ranks near the top. I kissed across her collarbones, the top of her chest, and the area between her breasts. Her breathing was beginning to pick up, and her moans became more frequent as she began to arch her back.

Finally, I kiss around the bottom of her right breast (one of my favorite spots), as I reach up and lightly pinch her left nipple. She gasped, and arched her back hard, then proclaimed "Oh, shit!". I stopped, hoping I hadn't done something wrong.

"What are you doing? Don't stop now," she exclaimed desperately.

I sat up, and moved up her body, in order to be face to face with her, pressing my hard cock firmly into her pubic mound. "Remember rule number four? Any pleasure you get is because I want it to happen, not because you want me to." And with that I rolled over and lay next to her on the bed, not saying anything else. I had absolutely no intention of stopping there, but it didn't hurt to let her think otherwise for a little bit.

She caught her breath as we lay there, then she said, "I'm sorry, I just got caught up in the moment because it felt so good." I paused for a few moments, then reached over and took her perfect right breast in my left hand as I kissed her left nipple. I then sucked on her left earlobe and replied, "This is your one warning." She replied meekly, "I understand." She was now officially putty in my hands.

Bivet
Bivet
5 Followers