Enter Meg Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pressed his lips onto hers and waited for her to open up her mouth. When she did, he fed her the sperm he carried in his mouth, giving a mouthful of it. She readily accepted his gift and swallowed.

Meg had unknowingly dropped her hand onto her groin, pressing it hard. She was so turned on by the way he fed Sophie. It was like a bird feeding its chick, giving her life giving fluid as she hungrily yearned for it. She now wished she was in Sophie's position, having his tongue and cream swirling inside her mouth lustfully.

They pulled apart and Meg got a better look at his cock. After seeing a display like that, she could not help but feel disappointed. She knew after coming like that, any guy would have his dick spent, limp as a dead man. He would definitely be drooping after that.

But she was surprised by what she saw in Sophie's hands.

"You're still hard?" her eyes were wide in astonishment.

"As a rock," he smiled at her as he moved his hips back and forth, fucking Sophie's hands. Sophie looked up from her position and said, "I told you he was good."

"I had no idea how good..." she smiled.

"Now you know," he took his cock back and slid it inside Sophie again. She wrapped her legs around him and stroked his sides as he continued his session. He lowered himself and his length disappeared completely into her. His body touched hers and the cum on her became glue between their bodies. He forced her legs to spread wider as he let all of his weight settle on top of her. He could feel his heavy balls pressed against her soft ass cheeks. Her back arched off the bed.

"Oh fuck," she groaned.

Dave moved up to lick her ear and at the same time pulled his cock back and plunged it into her aggressively. She whimpered again. Her ass was squirming under her and that made his cock move side to side in her cunt while he moved it in and out. She turned her head back and kissed him deeply. She was moving her ass as much as she could, which was not as much as she would have liked.

He went relentlessly, never stopping for a spell to catch his breath or to take a breather. Meg could not believe it. He really was a machine.

"Yes," Sophie sighed, squeezing Dave tighter and tighter. His hips were moving back and forth deeper and deeper and her moans were turning to heavy groans. Her whole body heaved up each time he pushed his cock back in. When he leaned forward, his shaft rubbed her clit and she flinched with a small cry. She bucked her hips up with every thrust of his hips. He tenderly kissed the nape of her neck and the lobes of her ears. She was trembling and shaking under him. He could tell she was very near an orgasm again. Her groans had turned to rapid, high-pitched squeals. Her fingers were clawing his back and her heels were digging into the backs of his legs. He pumped a little faster and harder.

Sophie turned her head up, locked her lips to Dave's mouth, and he and Meg both knew she was coming again. He continued to pump hard and steady until it began to pass and he looked like he was about to come again as well.

Meg could not take it any longer. If he came one more time in front of her, she would have really knocked Sophie out of the way and demanded that he fuck her brains out the way he did with Sophie.

His face grimace and she saw his climax building inside of his groin.

Meg got up and left the room in a hurry, trying to contain herself. He watched her leave and came inside of Sophie. He buried himself inside her and filled up her womb with his seed through hard spasms. Though he was busy filling up Sophie, his was imagining what it would be like to come inside that firm, tight ass that worked the fabric of Meg's snug pants. To fill up that tight little asshole with his seed as it constricted around his shaft, he groaned out loud at the thought and at the pussy he was currently unloading in.

After he was done with Sophie, it would be Meg's turn.

12