Enter Meg Ch.02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" she cried. "Fill me up... fill me up..."

He held on for some time, trying to build a bigger load for her. He pushed harder and faster, keeping himself deep inside her body.

"Fucking fill me up!"

And he released. He gushed into her, his teeth borne, his hips bashing into hers. Her womb received his seed, filling quickly and past its cutoff point which led it to leaking out around the base of his shaft, dripping onto his balls and onto the floorboards. They were so engrossed with their passion that they never noticed the heavy rain that was beating down around the porch. After a minute or so, he slowed down. He rested his head against her chest, breathing heavily. So did she. She cradled his head, kissing his forehead with gentle kisses after she caught her breath. There were a few slight spasms from his penis, giving her the last bits of his cum.

"You were wonderful..." he whispered into her chest.

"Thank you."

He carried her and placed her on the floor gently. There was a slight thud from their combined weight meeting the floor. They were still for a moment and she let go off him. Her arms spread apart and her head laird back on the floor, worn out from her strenuous activities. Clear sweat dripped from his body freely, trickling onto her. Her long, black hair was tangled around her face and dangled on the wooden boards. Her mouth was open and her eyes were shut tight then she opened, looking but not seeing.

"How are you?" he asked.

She looked at him. His words did not come to her easily for the steady and heavy beating of the rain.

"I'm not sure..." she sighed.

"Well I'm ready for a bit more," he whispered.

"Oh really?" she said without looking at him.

He quickly pulled himself out of her wet snatch, and rolled her onto her hands and knees. He held her rear quarters up with his hands as she found her footing with her knees.

"Oh God," she moaned as he kneaded her firm cheeks. "You weren't kidding..."

"Not even a little," he licked her ass.

"Which hole are you planning to go into?"

He smiled and said, "The traditional hole first as I'm not done with it just yet."

"Then?"

"Use your imagination."

She began holding her head down and raising her ass way up high in the air, offering it up to him. He smiled at this and molded the flesh which he held, nursing her asshole with his thumbs.

"Come on, Dave, I need this badly. Don't fuckin' mess around wi-"

He shoved his dick into her channel and the rest of her words faded off into loud yelp. He squeezed the flesh of her hips and pulled her back tight against his groin.

"What were you saying?" he said.

"I fucking don't remember anymore."

She was warm and tight around his cock. He was very still and kept that position that way for a while, with it buried deep inside her, and then began to rock back and forth. She pushed herself up on her hands and knees and tried to pull away, but he kept her in her place. She reached back and pushed against his stomach, but still he did not let go.

"Too uncomfortable?" he asked with a devious smile.

"It hurts a little bit," her voice was strained.

"Hmmm... " he pulled himself out a bit, leaving the head of his cock at her entrance.

She breathed a sigh of relief. Then he slowly worked the head back into her, pushing agonizingly slowly through her cervix.

"Oh god..." she moaned.

He pushed forth without stop and then focused on thrusting at the same time as playing with her clitoris, concentrating hard to make sure both kept going properly, not jerkily, wanting to please her properly. He stroked her clit, running his fingertips round the stiff little nub in swift circles, quickly going one way then reversing on it, as well as going directly over the top to make her shiver, as well as cheekily delivering little squeezes and pinches to it, something that made her thighs squeeze together strongly. He could tell she wanted to protest, to complain at such direct pressure to her sensitive little knob, but loved the feeling far too much to want it gone. He could feel her vagina rippling round him, clamping down on him more frequently now, more erratically. Speeding up his ministrations on her keen body, he worked her clit harder and faster than before, something she seemed to respond very well to, her whole body giving a shudder and bucking with a lot of force in reverse, shoving herself onto his member.

"Harder!" she growled.

He complied.

She clearly loved to get fucked roughly. He continued to plunge his rock hard cock in and out of her, his fingers danced on her clit, working hard to get her to climax as he tried to angle himself to pressure her G-spot with his bulbous head, which seemed to have some affect as she groaned and pushed back onto him a little more, her hips rocking onto him just perfectly to get her off, which he managed moments later. Meg tensed up, her body tightening up like a spring in the time it took him to rub her vigorously and thrust into her three or four more times as deep as possible, arching up from the desk, before she suddenly sprung, giving a long, loud scream of ecstasy.

"No, don't play with it!" she said. "Just fuck me harder."

He complied. He removed his hand from her clit and replaced it on her hips and began roughing her up even more. He pulled her back hard as he plunged himself forward with an equal amount of force and sped up. He started grunting.

She started whimpering.

He pushed his cock into her tight cunt and held her slender hips and waist to move it in and out. She moaned now. He shoved it in as deep as he possibly could and she squealed.

She came.

Meg tensed up, her body tightening up like a spring in the time it took him to rub her vigorously and thrust into her three or four more times as deep as possible, before she suddenly sprung, giving a long, loud scream of ecstasy.

Her back arched tightly, pressing her fantastic tummy down against the wooden floor, her pussy clamping down tightly round him, squeezing at him rhythmically, trying to milk him for a load he wasn't willing to give her yet, though her squeezing was gonna get him pretty damn close, steeling himself to ride it out as he hot, juicy pussy worked round him, feeling a little rush of her hot juices leaking round his cock as she came. Her hands frantically reached over to grab something but found nothing as her screamed out loud. The screams slowly turned into gasp of pleasure as the smaller waves of the orgasm washed over her, her body glistening with sweat as she jolted and shook in his hands.

He did not want to come just yet, he wanted to get her to orgasm again. He shoved in deep, gyrating his hips in slow circles, probing her womb with his cockhead. There was still a lot of cum from his first orgasm in there and it kept seeping out all the while they fucked. Dave retracted himself from her hole, taking a little of his cum out of her womb.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she asked in an almost angry tone but it was more riddled with disappointment than anger. "Put it back in!"

He plunged his cock into Meg, her cunt swallowing his burning hot member in on swift motion. His thrusts drove her forward slightly, again and again, forcing her torso onto the floor each time. Meg's slim back curved down toward the floor and her hips swiveled from side to side.

Dave did it again, he pulled his penis out of her awaiting body, rubbed the tip across her cunt's lips, grabbed her hips and crammed his rod stiffly into her again. She winced and squeezed her eyes shut when her body jerked with the sudden thrust of his hips. Her lips curled into a funny, twisted smile. She squeezed her eyes shut, panting and moaning as he rocked her body back and forth.

"Oh ... oh ... oh fuck... goddamn," Meg gasped. She was surprised at her own body, that her sensitivity was at a peak so soon after her previous orgasm. The head of his huge cock was splitting her open and she could feel every thick inch of the shaft sliding in along her channel. She spread her legs wider to try and give it more room, but that only seemed to make it feel even bigger.

He leaned over her back and reached under to squeeze her luscious nipples. Her pert breast were sensuously firm and they fit his hands perfectly. He molded them in his hands as he pressed his chest into her back. Her nipples were extremely sensitive, and she squirmed when he pinched them. He buried his face in her mane, taking in her scent and let his teeth do some work on her neck.

She whimpered and gasped at all of his actions.

He began to pound her even harder. He wanted to cum inside her. The ecstasy was too much for Meg and her knees elbows couldn't support her anymore. She laid her head and shoulders on the floor, squealing out loud and writhing. Her knees went weak as well, but he had pulled himself away and was now holding her back end up, moving her body across his throbbing cock like she were a lifeless bundle of flesh. As he worked her across his dick, she came again, all over his penis. She was crying so loudly that he thought she might have woken up Sophie from her slumber.

As her orgasm ended, he held himself off, fucking her fast and deep, then his cum gushed into her. Suddenly she felt his cock pushing back into her cunt, deeper than it had only moments before and then she felt it pulsing between her legs and the inside of her womb quickly filled with warm liquid. She tossed her head back with a moan, squirming her hips from side to side. As before, it leaked out around his shaft, making a little puddle on the floor underneath their groins.

She slowly sinks to the floor as he rides her ass all the way down.

As she recuperates from her brutal fucking, Dave continued to move his hips back and forth, although more slowly than before. Sweat trickled from his nose as the squishing sounds of all the fluids they had made inside her channel were heard by the two of them.

"I love the sound of that..." she said with a worn voice. "But I love the feel of all that sperm you just gave me even more."

"Glad to know," he thrust deep and hard, making her flinch.

She then purred.

"There's one more thing that you'd be glad to know," he said.

"What?"

"I think I just about have it in me for one more fuck..." he bent over and began nipping at skin of her nape, laying wet kisses there along with the gentle rocking of his dick inside her.

"One more?"

"Unfortunately."

"That's not what I meant," she tried to reach back to get a hold of the base of his penis but he pushed her hand away.

"Why? Are you not up to it?"

"No... Give it to me one more time," she sighed. "One more time, I want more of your cum. Give it to me one more time."

"I don't need you to tell me twice," he grinned.

He pulled out of her moist cunt, leaving a huge load of his cum to slosh around inside her body. He slapped her butt and headed back into the house, leaving her to ponder what he was up to while the rain kept her company.

"What's he up to?" she whispered.

12