Enter the Amazon Book 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,509 Followers

The second group was dressed in black leather, fishnet stockings, body-piercings and halter tops, then loaded into trucks heading south towards the docks, slums, and crime-infested dives of Brasilia.

Neither was happy about the arrangement. It wasn't the assignments each daughter-slut had been given; but rather the fact that they were ordered to wear clothing. They chaffed and raged at the artificial confinement of their generous bosoms and throbbing cunts; as if the thought of concealing their feminine charms was the deepest insult imagineable. They wanted - no *needed* to be naked.

The Priestess, clad in a golden robe that opened in the front to reveal her own treasures somehow managed to keep order. She did not speak to them, but somehow, through non-verbal cues and glances, she was able to defuse hostility and force compliance in a way that Pablo did not immediately understand. It was like...like she was....linked to them? As if their minds were...connected in a way that should not have been possible. All the slut-spawn, they also seemed able to contact each other this way, without words or sound. It seemed....seemed almost as if these plant-spawned abominations of womanhood were all part of some great web of life, or somesuch.

In the end, they each accepted their roles to play; half to rut away upon the soon-to-be-rigid cocks of the wealthy and connected, the others to impale themselves upon the manmeat of the poor and desperate. The Priestess meant to paralyze society on all levels!

But perhaps there was a way to stop it! His allies; others that kept the Trust were here now, and they began to creep towards him, pistols and rifles at the ready.

"PABLO!!" hissed a voice from behind the closed wooden door to the left in this ground-level chamber were the former nature guide was tied up, spread-eagle and pantsless that he might be raped for his sperm.

"They know! Pablo! They know about your escape!" The door opened amidst the clicking and cocking of pistols and rifles from the black-clad men. It was Platina, of course. Nude as ever, she had not been deemed worthy of an Assignment as her sisters were, being the runt of the litter and thus infertile. Indeed, her enormous breasts seemed erotically awkward on her petite frame. But...what was that she had in her hands? A can of gasoline!? A cigarette lighter?

"I...I will help you!" She declared, her eyes gleaming in the dim light. The gasoline had already been soaked into the lush, red carpet of the outer hallway, and with a flick, she cast the burning lighter out into middle of the passageway.

The roaring of flames was accompanied by the roaring of two of the fast-breeding abomination-sluts that leapt onto the outer porch and then kicked through the glass of the sliding doors; heedless of sharp fragments. From the robust swell of their womanly hips and their toned, amazonian strength, it was clear that these females were likely as dangerous as they were fertile.

A hail of whispering gunshots muffled by silencers ripped into the naked pair, who collapsed onto the porch in a single heap. Platina scampered over to Pablo and embraced him protectively as the flames roared behind her, sealing off the main route into this room.

"What of this one?" One of the masked men asked dismissively, gesturing to Platina.

"She...she is different...and she has aided us.....she comes with us." And wordlessly, the team hurried away.

"But...but how did they find you?" Platina whispered as she clutched Pablo around the shoulders while he carried her.

"Heh; the Priestess is so arrogant, so confident in her powers, that she forgot to check me for tracking devices!" He nodded to one of his shirt pockets that the females had not bothered to strip from him. "For explorers in the deep jungle, they can be helpful when you risk becoming lost.

" But what the Traitor doesn't know, is that there are others who kept the Trust, and we know a way to strike out against her!"

**********

Back on the porch, the two she-spawn that had been felled by the gunfire began to quiver. The clear fluid that seeped from their wounds began to re-absorb, and the deep bullet holes themselves began to contract; flesh flowing back into place, knitting and mending itself with no more difficulty than water flowing to keep level. Seconds after the process started, sleek bellies and bosomy chests where as pristine and unblemished as if the shots never happened.

Grunting, sweating, the pair also began to cough, and one of them expelled six blunted leaden slugs, while her companion similarly coughed up nine spent bullets.

Both reclined on the ground, arching their backs as their skin drenched with sweat; Their chests shimmied while bosoms quivered; the already DD-cup mounds each possessed throbbed and began an gentle swell outwards and upwards of at least three inches in five seconds, while their pussies began to drench. Faces contorted while lurid sensations bombarded them.

"Mistake..." one of the dark-haired lovelies hissed.

"Attack us....and our desire...our fertility...only increases!" sneered the other gorgeous abomination, as she teased her throbbing clit in the dim twilight.

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,509 Followers