Enter the Amazon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,510 Followers

The latina's golden-brown peaks began to throb intensely, as her fourth orgasm began to wind down amidst a flushed face, hoarse breathing, and an increased wetness as her lower lips readied themselves for something, anything male. But the sexual explosions would continue; the infectious agency ravaging her cells would send her into heights of rampant ecstasy that no human mind should be allowed to experience. But Lisa, and soon Dylsia would be so much more than human, even as the girl's blossoming breasts were now attaining a more noticeable girth as they rounded out into forms of like size to a small tangerine sliced in half.

But even in her stupor of lust, passing in and out of consciousness as the magnitude of the sensual onslaught battered her brain, Dylsia was still able to see, feel, and observe for brief instances the voluptuous expansion occuring upon her chest. In seconds, she could behold the rising peaks of boobflesh emerging into her field of view like inflating water balloons, bigger...beautiful....

"B-boobs....bigger..." she breathed.

"You will be magnificent!" assured Lisa, but her student didn't hear her, having passed out again from the vice of impossible pleasure that had seized her mind and flesh. Holding her naked, sweaty, transforming student, the New Lisa decided to play a game; as the rampant mountains of envigorated titflesh widened and lengthened, Lisa squashed them with her own impressive mounds. She reveled in the feverish heat on the naked skin of her young captive as their nude, glistening forms wallowed together in the dirt. She held down Dylsia's boobs with her own chest, felt the growth, felt the swelling juggs pressing, pushing against her intimately, both breasts beginning to widen outwards to the sides from the pressure - before rising up to release them. The golden-brown boobs on the students chest rippled and jiggled, finally settling into the size of soft, pliant baseballs.

"Wh-wha..." Another brief moment of consciousness as Dylsia's brain grappled with the orgasms.

"Be silent, and let the Change run its course." commanded New Lisa, who promptly released another spurt of nectar into the girl's gaping mouth. That calmed her down. Breasts...nipples...squeezing, pressing, the younger pair of mammaries vying for dominance.

"One....Two....." Each second-and-a-half, there was another deep pulse from the enlarging baby-feeders as both boobs struggled against their opposites. "Three....Four.....RELEASE!" Impressive! The jiggling globes were now slightly wider than coffee-cup coasters, and there were...yes...four...almost five inches of height...the student was now easily a D-cup, and less than an hour ago, she hadn't even worn a bra! But it was not sufficient; not enough to satisfy Lisa. Her instincts told her what to do next.


Reversing roles, Lisa now puckered her lips and fastened them onto the ruddy-red, hard nubs that crowned her protege's impressive mammaries. And Lisa sucked, and sucked. She knew that this form of stimulation sent a signal to the brain that could activate the response she wanted. Yes...*SLURP*, *MMPH*, "EYAAAHH!*, *SLMFF*. In between sucks, she ran her tongue in a figure-eight between the aureoles, down into the deepening slopes of cleavage, towards and around the other breast; blowing cool air onto them. Teasing, tugging, tickling....stimulating...until finally..

"YES!" There was the tiniest mote of sweetness, a burst of honeysuckle. The ovum-spores had completed the infectious cycle, and Dylsia's now grapefruit-like tits would produce the same intoxicating, infectious nectar. Lisa had to adjust her posture; Dylsia's thighs were becoming so wet, so slick with the lubrication of her own girly-cum that it was difficult to hold onto her legs.

"And now....when the nectar completes its changes in your brain...you will hear and understand the purpose..." New Lisa propped up New Dylsia's head and stared into her green, green eyes. "All things that live or that once lived leave an impression of their instincts. Soon, you'll begin to feel a super-mind, an Over-instinct with its own will, its own lusts. Just as the human brain is more than just the sum of its nerve-cells, so too is the Over-instinct more than just the emotions of the living things that make it up. We can touch it now, communicate with this Global-entity, and gain abilities and knowledge never seen before!"

"Wonderful...." began slut-Dylsia as she fondled her porn-worthy, nectar-leaking tits. It was not clear whether her joy was from Lisa's revelation, or from her own incredible endowments. But the rampant slut that had been Lisa Sorrentino was now taking her own advice; the Over-instinct told her what next to do; and she rotated her body, seizing the new slut as firmly as her cum-slicked legs would permit, and buried her face in the girl's throbbing crotch. So too did the newly-spawned sex-fiend extend her tongue to touch the now-accessible folds of her teacher's cunt.

And so they engulfed each other; mouths devouring the sex of the other in a mandated lesbian orgy with implications more profound than the shared orgasms that exploded within each female moments later. The slippery, gleaming moisture that covered Lisa's olive-tanned skin tasted of mint, while Dylsia's own body oil tasted strongly of vanilla. When thus connected; they could feel one another through the Global Instinct, feel each others thoughts, fears, and dreams. Dylsia knew her teacher's regret over sacrificing her personal life for her career in Paleobotany, and Lisa understood Dylsia's shame over the ridicule she suffered as a young girl over her non-existant tits. With vaginas and mouths connected mutually, the two began to connect on a level never before possible.

Until finally, Lisa began to detect a feeling of impatience. Dylsia's transformation had been completed minutes ago; inside and out she was every bit the slut, possessed the same drives, abilities, and connection with the Over-instinct. With unspoken words, the student assured her teacher/mother that her task was complete; that Dylsia's humanity was at an end. Well, humanity in the conventional sense. They had both become a new species, and for now their purpose was to breed. They must proliferate themselves whenever, however, possible using any means to do so. Some species lived only to reproduce themselves, and at this point in time, Dylsia felt the same. The drive to find new humans with which to spawn was driving her into a frenzy, and there was nothing to be gained by wasting more time with lesbian sex.

*********

It was a curious instinct; this new drive that both the females felt burning within them. This, urge for breast-play was unlike anything they were used to. It had been over a day since Dylsia was turned, and in that time both females felt engorged and uncomfortable. Their perky, plump mammaries were tight and taut with infectious nectar, and New Dylsia felt her attention fading in and out as she fantasized for a man to grope, fondle, caress her swollen juggs; thrusting from her chest like halves of a soccerball. A man....to touch and tease her nipples! A man...to relieve the pressure. What a precious thing it was, she realized then: The male obsession with the female breast seemed like such a blessing. Her tits were wondrous! Almost any man would crave a touch! The young hispanic had been squeezing, stroking her own naked boobs, imagining that her hands were the hands of a virile teenager unable to control himself. And she felt a twinge of the affirmation and satisfaction such contact would give her. But her nectar! How strange was this new urge; this frantic hunger to tackle someone and force that person to suck your tits! To relieve the pressure! Lisa, she knew felt the same way.

Ahh...up ahead....civilization...of a sort....a clearing with a small tower.... it was...an airfield! Yes....what better way to spread their seed! Lisa grunted as she squatted on the grass, shivering with her need. The urges, the sexual drives seemed stronger in Lisa, as she'd had a longer time since her transformation to build up her lusts. Though both females were consumed with a manic frenzy far beyond mere nymphomania, Lisa's urge for sex with a man was slightly stronger than her need for that man to suck her nectar-gorged tits. It was the reverse for Dylsia.

But nonetheless, as the two females crept naked and slick with moisture onto the manicured grasses, the Over-instinct (which they had come to call Gaia) told them that the Happy Event would change the World. If either female succeeded, (make that when either female succeeded) and persuaded a man to ejaculate into her cunt, then immediately the World would begin to change!

**This is the first part of a story written at the request of a fan. Talk to XXXecil if you have your own vision you'd like realized!**

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,510 Followers