Enter the Dark Ch. 02

Story Info
Deeper into the journey.
926 words
2.75
18k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He brashly told her "Get the fuck up now!"

Shaking she did what she was told.

"On your knees whore!"

Again with a swiftness she dropped.

"Since you can't keep that pretty mouth of yours shut I'll have to do it for you!"

With that said he shoved his cock into her mouth. He shoved it so roughly and deep she almost gagged on it. With tears forming in her eyes she began to suck it as he fucked her face.

"MMMMMMMM do you like you like it, do you like my big cock in your tight wet mouth??? I asked do you like it bitch?!? Answer me!!!"

All she could do was moan with his massive prick in her throat so thats just what she did "MMMMMMMM."

"Yeah that's what I thought my little whore."

When he finally came he thrust deep into her throat and held her there.

When he was done he told her "Lie back down."

Quickly she did what she was told.

"Now that I have punished you, do you think you can shut up?"

She just nodded.

"Good that's what I thought you would say" He laughed as he ran his hand between her thighs to her dripping cunt. "Hmmmmmm now what to do about this little indescretion?"

He got off the bed and opened a drawer. She knew it was the toy drawer so she already had a idea what was coming. He came back got on the bed and she felt cold metal against her thigh.

"What the hell has he got??" She thought in a panic.

Slowly he ran the metal object across her juicy nether lips. She wanted to moan so badly but thought better of it. Then slowly he pushed inside her warm wetness. The cold metal felt so good inside her hot cunt she coudn't help it. She let out a loud gutteral moan.

He quickly stopped and said "Didn't I tell you not to make a sound?"

"Yes master," she cooed.

"And yet you defy my wishes you dumb cunt! Now you will pay, if you make another sound I'm going to put it in your ass." Cleo hated anal sex so this would be hard but she was going to do her damndest. With that he shoved the metal into her hard and that was when she realized what it was. It had nubs and ridges the only she knew of in the house like that was his dagger. He was thrusting the dagger handle in and out with extreme quickness. Her body was rising and flopping all over the place. But not one sound came out of her mouth. Faster and faster he pumped the handle she was coming so close. Finally the wave over came her and out came the loudest scream she ever made. Then she quickly came back to earth and realized what she had done. "You stupid bitch roll over and get on your fucking knees NOW!!!!!"

He quickly demanded and in two seconds she was in position and the tears were forming in her eyes. She waited as he pulled the handel out of her cunt.

She felt the last of the handle exit her dripping cunt and new what was going to happen now. The tears started to swell in her eyes as she felt the cold warm metal hit against her ass. He slid it along her cheeks in little circles then moved it to her crack. He glided it up and down a few times along her entire crack then moved in between her cheeks. She almost whimpered when it hit her ass hole. Then he shoved it against it but she was to tense it wouldn't go in.

"Relax or you will pay even more than this." he scolded her.

So she took a deep breath and before she could even release it he shoved hard against her ass hole. The tip of the handle went in and he shoved again harder this time. He had half of the handle inside her ass. She was in full blown tears as it felt like her insides would be ripped out. Another hard shove and all of it was in then he pulled it out swiftly and shoved it all the way back in. She almost let out a scream but controlled herself and just let the tears flow. "Do you like this you dumb disobediant cunt, do like my knife in your ass?"

She made no sound.

"You stupid bitch I asked you a fucking question answer me NOW!"

"NO master I don't it hurts." she managed to say through her tears.

"Well maybe you'd like my cock instead let's see."

With that he ripped the handle out of her ass and shoved his massive throbbing cock in its place. He grabbed her hips and began thrusting hard, so hard her ass was slapping against his hips.

"Do you like this better you disobedient whore? Well do you?!?"

Surprisingly she actually did like it better "Yes master oh yes master."

He gripped her hips harder and pumped faster. Tearing her ass open, she whimpered a little but he was to into it to hear her. With one final thrust he gripped her hard to him and came deep inside her ass. He sat there for a minute and then pulled out. The cum came out behind him with a few traces of blood in it.

"Now clean it off you stupid bitch!" He said as he presented his cock to her.