Enter the Mosh Pit!

Story Info
Two guys take advantage of an woman at a rock concert.
2.2k words
3.64
228.7k
118
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Song Lyrics by Smashing Pumpkins.

This story is purely a work of fiction. Since this is a work of fiction the illegal actions described within are just works of fantasy to be used for personal sexual pleasure only, and are in no way condoned as acceptable behavior outside the realm of internet fantasy. This means don't try this in the real world. All characters are at least 18 years of age.

*

Sex, Drugs, and Rock-and-Roll have never had much meaning for me until several years ago when my friend Chuck suggested we go a Smashing Pumpkins concert. Chuck said, "It was a good place to get laid." I asked him what he meant by that, 'a good place to get laid', I thought we were going to a concert not a whore house.

"Ben, buddy boy, I have a friend who can score us some 'Special K' and we slip it into some chick's beer, and presto she's putty in your hands."

"How are we going to get laid at the concert even if we drug them, there is the small problem of all the people around us?"

"Two words for you Ben, 'Mosh Pit!'"

Now I was intrigued I had never heard of a mosh pit before, you could say I was a virgin to the sleazy side of rock concerts. Chuck told me that in the mosh pit all sorts of stuff happens, people slam into each other, they crowd surf, or they cop cheap feels from the females. At this I was all in.

We arrive at the concert and headed down to the mosh pit area, god it was hideously crowded at the Dome. We found a nice spot to watch the band and the moshers at the same time. I instantly got hard when I saw a girl in a tight red mini-skirt that barely covered her ass, and a tub top that barely kept her large tits covered. I tried to make my way over to her. I had previously bought a beer and laced it with the Special K in hopes that I could offer it to some young hottie. Now was my chance.

I tapped the blond girl on the shoulder and asked her if she would like a beer. When she turned I was surprised to see how young she looked, I hoped she was at least 18, but at the moment I really didn't care. Her face was that of an angel, and her nipples were poking through her top. They were the size of cherries. She at first was unsure of what to say, but I said, "It's ok, it's free." In my head I knew exactly what price she would pay for my beer.

"Well ok, if it's free," and she took the beer from my hand. That briefest touch sent shivers up my spine, and then instantly traveled back down to my limp dick to give me the world's biggest hard on.

"My name's Ben." I offered her my hand to shake.

"Hey, my name is Cindy." She took my hand and shook it briefly. We chatted a few minutes about this and that, then the show started.

I love listening to loud music and today was no different. The band played with heart and soul, and I felt like I was in a different world. People started to dance and in the mosh pit it is something to see. People were slamming into each other without regard for their personal safety, or the safety of others. One guy tried to stage jump, but no one caught him, and he landed with a thud. I laughed my ass off. Then I noticed that Cindy was starting to grind her ass into my pelvis. It was faint, but it was there. I was not sure if the drug was working or she was just getting into the mood of the concert.

About a half-hour into the concert I decided to push Cindy into the pit. She got bounced around a bit and then came flying back into my direction. I could tell when she landed into my arms that she was gone. I turned her around, and had her take one last chug of her beer before making her drop her drink. I bent her over to make it look like she was trying to pick it up. With her in this position I was able to rub my crotch into the crack of her ass. Again it did not take long to get wood. I quickly unzipped my jeans and fished out my 'Alabama Slammer'. A lot of ladies have ridden the 'Python' and had wanted to ride it a second time.

I then grasped her panties and I ripped them clean off. Oh, the sight that I saw was magnificent! She was bald as a baby's bottom. I did not have time for foreplay so I took my beer and poured it into her crack and then onto my cock. When both were well lubed I thrust into her with one gigantic push. Thankfully the music was so loud because this chick screamed like she had just been shot. Luckily no one around us heard her cries and pleas for help.

As I looked down at my cock fucking her good and hard in her abused cunt I saw blood. My god, I'm fucking a virgin! I decided then and there to fuck her several times before the concert ended. I pounded into her with all of my might. "My god you have the tightest cunt I have ever felt. I am gonna make you into a slut tonight. Take this bitch." I don't think she heard me, nor did I care. As I fucked her pussy I started to spank her ass. The music blared:

"Say hello before you say goodbye
I should go before you make me cry
She wants to bleed every drop inside of me
but I aim to please the little girl inside of me, too"

Who could have asked for a better song to fuck the shit out of some hot bitch? I sawed my cock in and out of her tight twat. Her pleas for help died down, and I thought I heard the slightest moan escape from her throat.

"slit my wrists and die a whore
love to love to love what you adore
I can give you anything,
but please let me be your everything
you lose"

Oh God, my cock loved the tight feel she provided. With her bent over I was hitting the deepest parts of her young tender cunt, parts that have never touched before. Her wet slit made my fucking her easy. I started a slow thrusting motion, but eventually picked up speed and power. I could hear my body slap against her ass. I think she started to get into or maybe it was the beer and drugs. I felt her cunt start to milk my hard dick. The feeling was incredible.

Somewhere in the middle of this incredible fuck, I let loose the biggest load of potent baby making sperm I have ever let loose on a woman. God I felt like my nuts were going to cum out my dick along with the rest of my man-seed.

"my love is weakness
my love is oh so wrong
my love is sadness
my love is oh so strong
my teeth are razor sharp
my love is fucking strong
I'll be with you
but not for long
oh, oh, oh"

The amazing thing was that I did not go soft at all. I wondered if it was the music, or this tight cunt? Nah it was the Viagra I popped before coming here. I kept right on nailing this chick.

"who is sorry now?
who is sorry now?
who is sorry now?
if I show you how,
will you let me down?
will you let me down?
please let me down
please let me down"

At one point Chuck found me, and patted me on the shoulder and he said, "See I told you so." At which point he unzipped his cargo pants, pulled his cock out, lifted the girl's head to his shaft, and he offered his cock to her waiting mouth and she gobbled him up. Chuck was a little gentler then I was with this girl. As Chuck fucked her mouth, I pistoned into her now well used cunt.

"Jesus Christ Ben she has a hot mouth."

"Her ex-virgin twat is even hotter."

"Hot damn you nailed a virgin? Well that might mean I'm getting sucked by a virgin as well." Chuck continued to thrust into Cindy's mouth. He grabbed two big handfuls of hair and fucked her silly. I heard slurping noises coming from her. I saw her reach up and fondle his nut sack. Maybe it was to make him cum, maybe it was to pull him out of her throat. Chuck had stuffed all 8 inches into her mouth and she seemed to gag a bit gasping for air.

"Oh! Argh! Um! Uh, uh, uh, uh, oh shit here it comes." With that I saw Chuck tense up and he shot his first load down her throat. He quickly pulled out of her mouth. When he did she gasped for precious air only to have Chuck shoot his next load into her face. He then quickly pulled her tube top down to expose her magnificent breasts and finished spewing all over her tits. He rubbed his sperm into her smooth skin with his fat dickhead, while she swallowed the sperm that was in her mouth. Chuck scooped the cum that was on her face and made her suck his fingers clean. "God Ben that was hot!"

With all of the thrusting Chuck did he had pulled Cindy off my cock, and when I thrust back into her she had shifted somewhat. When I pushed back in I was met with a tight dry resistance, and a violent scream. I then realized I was now fucking the shit out of her ass. "Thanks Chuck, you made me take her anal cherry." We both laughed at that comment. I really love a good butt-fuck and was really getting into this one. Her sphincter gripped me like a glove. Every time I thrust into her, she farted. The vibrations only served to bring my cock to orgasm faster. Chuck shoved his fat chub, back into her mouth to keep her quiet.

It wasn't long before I felt that tingle in my sack that said here it cums. I thrust one final time into her pop chute and dumped another load into her ass. When I pulled out I heard a pop sound and saw that I had stretched her wide open. My sperm oozed out of her shitter and started to run into her cunt. I told Chuck to trade places because I needed to get cleaned up. We turned her around. Chuck could not decide which hole to screw so he started to screw both. I jammed my rod deep into her mouth, and made her clean me up. When I felt she had done a good job I rewarded her for a job well done.

I slowly shoved my piece of meat down her throat, and let her throat muscles gag on my cock to make me cum again. I would pull out just enough to let her catch her breath, only to slam it back down. It took me nearly three more songs before I came in her mouth. As I was stroking it into her I grabbed her huge tits and squeezed them for all I was worth. Her nipples became hard as a rock. After I came in her mouth I stood her up, if only to suck those nips.

God her nips were nice and tasty. I chewed on them till I found myself with another hard-on. Two was always my limit, so this was like a new record for me. I moved up and stuck my cock into her pussy. Chuck had been fucking her ass, and it was an interesting sensation to have another man's cock rubbing near your own. Then the unthinkable occurred, Chuck pulled out of her ass, and rammed it into her pussy. I saw that Cindy was about to scream again so I kissed her passionately and snaked my tongue into her waiting mouth. It tasted salty, but I guess I should have expected that.

This was definitely new ground for me. Her pussy was now super stretched and Chuck's cock was rubbing against mine. It was so erotic that I was actually getting turned on by the feeling of cock on cock. I could not take it any longer. With Cindy's juices spewing out of her cunt and running down her legs and mine, I climaxed into her and onto Chuck. When Chuck felt my explosion of cum he thrust one last time then started to jerk and convulse into her and onto me as well. Each time someone came it caused more intense explosions. This lasted for about a minute.

Before I knew what was happening the band had finished their last song and the lights were coming up. Chuck and I zipped up and left Cindy laying on the arena floor with her top down and her skirt up. I took her panties as a souvenir. As I started to leave the arena I saw someone make his way over to her to 'help her out' as she started to stir. I'll never forget this night of debauchery.