Entering Sensia

Story Info
Sensia falls for Logan’s spell, or was she a White Tigress?
3.1k words
4
7.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gpeakes
gpeakes
7 Followers

It's become apparent that for Logan, women were the challenge. The scamp, dear Sensia, stumbled into the nearly fatal hands of the mysterious Logan -- or so it appeared at first glance. At crucial points in their meetings, when the situation between them became too loaded with dynamic sexual tensions, he would send her on her way; provide her the opportunity to depart. "Go ahead, head on out pretty lady," Logan suggested. "Don't feel bad about it. Think of this as a step on the way. We've taken mighty leaps in the last few days, and it won't hurt to step back and consolidate a bit."

Sensia agreed, knowing up front that if she stuck around with Logan much longer that evening she would have a dickens of a time keeping her pants on. Not that he would coerce her out of them. She wanted, yearned for this sweet, gentle man to handle her body, like he was now, only everywhere. Now, he's urging her to go, step back and take a few deep breaths. "What is with this guy?" Sensia exclaimed to herself. Now she wanted him more than ever.

"Ay Chihuahua," Logan laughed to his Cosmic Companions later that evening. "Never have I stroked, squeezed and fondled a bosom as magnificent. We have taken such mega-leaps within such a brief time, in the name of getting somewhere with a woman. I need to get to sleep. Rave On Cosmic Cowboys, I think I might enjoy this story a lot."

***************

"What a wild one," Logan exclaimed to himself the following evening. "Sensia was almost over the line today." Since she was still in town waiting for her flight out to D.C. and home to her husband Ted, she called and headed out with him twice to be alone. She was all over him even as he was all over her. Never had he played with such breasts. He held her bottom while they kissed, and kissed, and kissed, pressing her mound against his. He sat with his hand between her spread legs playing his thumb up and down between her thighs. She had jeans on, but they both knew what they were doing.

"This is so awful in so many ways." Logan agonized to his Cosmic Companions. "It would be lovely if there were an easy, painless way out of the situation we have created. Passion has us cornered. We both want it so bad we can feel it." They slipped into lip lock that wouldn't quit during the day. His hands were again all over her tits, her bottom, her sides, up to her loins, to the point that they were on fire. They would break away from each other, realizing they were out of their minds, and they must cease and desist. They would back off for 5 minutes or so, and the next moment, they would be wrapped in each other arms, going at it again, even more intensely.

Logan talked of stopping, but that seemed to spur Sensia on to greater intensity. It was as if she was on the verge of losing something she really wants, needs to have happen. She needed to be told in a thousand ways that she was a woman, she was desirable, she was savage, and she drove him wild. It appeared, Sensia saw this as the opportunity to have that happen. Logan was having a hard time generating the energy to send her packing. It seemed so much more delightful to imagine her body going wild in orgasm, with his going right alongside it.

Despite his interest to the contrary, Logan found it intriguing when a situation such as with Sensia concluded as it did. In the end he sent Sensia out the door, her virtue intact, feeling like she really could have done so much more, but, gee, he let her go feeling safe. Admittedly he played with her for a long while, tormenting her nipples, holding her bottom and working it as if they were making love, running his fingers up and down between her legs, kissing her and kissing her.

Sensia got all that tantalizing and play, still making it out with no problems. She could feel safe that she didn't drop her drawers and go clear over the line. They had apparently drawn a line right about there... Neither was certain how stable or permanent that line was, but it provided opportunity to calm down, consolidating the sensory input that flooded into their worlds day after day. Otherwise they were likely to explode. In turn, Sensia felt safer, and would be more comfortable, more eager the next round, almost a certainty.

***************

Indeed, Logan was caught in the downs. "I think I talked myself into passing on Miss Sensia," he recalled. "I need to let it go, step out of this picture, get away before it blows Sensia's home paradise with Ted away." He thought it could turn off that way, and she would agree. Logan let on about it to the pretty lady that way in phone conversations. He talked around about it that way with her during their Monday afternoon meeting a couple weeks later. There was great doubt it would work that way though. He got the response that he actually expected. Sitting back and fighting with him, Sensia was not at all tickled with his mindset.

Logan pointed out that sometimes on Mondays he takes this negative view point on the world around him. Sensia responded that it was probably a mistake to talk to him on a Monday about where they were headed. She refused to hear they should call the whole thing off. She did not want to hear that at all. "After all, don't we make up our own reality?" she threw at Mr. Taoist.

"My point," Logan replied with a bit of surprise in his voice, "was that we make up reality, but some serious realities out there that we do not have control over, are the ones that crack you over the head."

"I don't know, my dear Cosmic Heroes," Logan puzzled later, "this blows me away. I've never been on quite this end of the story before." Looking from another view point - Sensia was at a place where she really wanted to take a step and have some sexy fun. At least to take that step to have another man run his hands over every inch of her body, making love to her repeatedly until she is limp, used, exhausted.

Logan happened to fit into that role for her at this point in her existence. If he did not step into it, certainly someone else will. She didn't lack for male admirers. There's also the possibility if they did up close and personal writhing for a few turns, they could drop it at that critical point before it became a destructive problem. He had been down that road before.

"Oh, indeed," Logan laughed to his Cosmic Companions, "I am working on a good justification, especially since we made plans for lunch tomorrow." When he asked if she had anything going the following afternoon, "Well, that depends on what you want to do tomorrow afternoon," Ms Sensia slyly responded, giving a little kiss. "Oh yeah, of course, no question I'll pass on something like that. Can You imagine?" he marveled. The staggering ingredient in the interaction - Sensia sounded very like she was ready to move on. She had stepped through some doors, around corners, and kind of knew what she wanted.

"Oh, yiiieeee!" Logan wailed to his Cosmic Team. "This drives me crazy." Once he was with her though, it all came back, seemed so natural. Kissing her in the copy room seemed "normal", something they did. It fascinated Logan to see them traverse this adjustment phase. Once through it, they felt comfortable touching, kissing, holding each other, handling her breasts, running his hands up her legs. "Boy that's bizarre my dear Cosmic Cowboys," Logan added, being one to always over-analyze involvements.

Given Sensia's responses, it reinforced Logan's inclination to proceed with the ravishment of her sweet body. He commented to her that he knew how it felt having someone tell you that it should be ended, having experienced similar things with Jessica. Bordering on tears, nodding her head, Sensia indicated that, "yes, it really hurts, upsets. When you want to move full speed ahead and someone throws it back suggesting we quit, it's upsetting. I'm ready to rock...,"

"If I were truly manipulative," Logan speculated to himself, "I would have thrown that disappointment at her, hooking her into following through with it. Putting the picture together that way it sounds like forbidden fruit, something she had to get into." Logan marveled, "It's bizarre the way this works. You know as well as I do that it would be impossible to resist that pretty, delightfully structured woman." When he gets away somewhere, he may think they should knock it off. But once close to her, it's perfect to reach over and kiss her and move to the delightful pursuits of the previous week. The amusing part - it was her inclination too. They kissed. They kissed savoring the excitement, the thrill.

***************

"At Your Pleasure My Lords," Logan reached out to his Heavenly Hosts, "I move to do your bidding." Logan conceded some effort was applied to the gentle seduction of sweet Sensia. This day was different, even as every day is. The tasty lady and Logan gradually worked their way through this process. Reacting to Logan's comments of yesterday, Sensia worked on an attitude that, "Maybe you're right. We might back off and leave it alone." Of course, her body didn't buy that attitude. She backed off on the kisses, back to not more than 5 minutes at a time, not too much French, and only a little bit of handling those pretties up top, mister.

Then, Logan pointed out he had been on the edge of his seat with her of late. "In fact," Logan added, "if we take it slow and careful, it might work out. That would be nice," he added as understatement.

This particular day was quite warm and gentle between them with Logan pulling her to him, holding and kissing her, with no new moves on her at all. They were consolidating, stabilizing before the fatal plunge, up to the hilt between her pretty out-stretched thighs. "My, my, my," Logan smiled to himself. They both agreed they didn't want it to end. There was more fun to be had, and they both knew exactly what they were referring to. "I think she decided that she wants to have an affair," Logan concluded with more understatement, "writhe with another man, just to revel one more time. Then she could settle down and put up with Ted for another 10 years."

It was as if Sensia had to do this. She couldn't get this close, and Logan was available and then have it go by. "Pretty amusing," Logan chuckled to himself having been down this road with other married ladies. He actually could have let it go by were it not for her insistence they should move forward. She indicated she would be terribly disappointed if he didn't pull her to him, wrap her in his arms, and give her one of those long, delicious kisses - for a while. If he canceled out now, that rejection may be more disturbing to her than having his hands running over her breasts and up between her legs, and he had to consider those scars to her psyche...

***************

(LXXV, Lao Tzu)

The people are hungry;

It is because those in authority eat up too much in taxes

that the people are hungry.

The people are difficult to govern;

It is because those in authority are too fond of action

that the people are difficult to govern.

The people treat death lightly;

It is because the people set too much store by life

that they treat death lightly.

It is because one has no use for life that one is

wiser than the man who values life.

***************

"Wow! What a powerful and twisted thought," Logan laughed to himself. "Someone inclined to manipulate the situation would exploit that need for intimacy. One of those agonizing scenes where it boils down to 'either you fuck my brains out, or I'm outa here, babe.' What a bizarre hard line to run at all. I am a patient person, and glad I am. Sensia is working her way there at her own pace. Today was almost hilarious because we really wanted to go after each other, but sobering realities hit us from previous talks."

So, today they backed off. It was interesting to be backed off, and still be able to hold, kiss and caress a bit. It was so much more comfortable for both of us. "This is such a fascinating study of human interactions," Logan laughed to his Cosmic team. "I love it. When Sensia finally relaxes slides her pants down, and we get down to it, Jessica would only rate B string backup compared to the pretty, sweet, amenable, incredibly structured Sensia. Pretty funny," Logan smiled to himself, "I sit here mooning, puzzling, and perseverating over sweet Sensia - never again Jessi. Rave on Cosmic Cowboys," he laughed aloud.

***************

"We sometimes just have to marvel at the way the story will take turns for the worse, and then for the incredibly better," Logan smiled, thanking his Cosmic Support Team. "This day was exceptional; no other way to look at it. Sensia and I worked so well it was a thrill. A kissing series left us both breathless and hot as a couple of pistols. Her tits were public domain for roaming, fondling, tantalizing, nipple teasing hands. She had no inclination to stop the attentions."

They would break apart briefly, not because their consciences were overriding their desires. Instead, they caught their breaths, and then went after it again. They started at Logan's place, went by the office to see what was happening, and then finished in the car up Pattee Canyon. Logan's hands up between her legs were getting only the slightest resistance. Several times, she let his hand up between her legs, fondling her goodies because she liked having her sweetness touched. She sat with her legs apart, slightly resisting, pushing his hand away. But then she held her hand on his while he teased her sweetness.

"Next steps involve removal of garments of clothing, an intimacy leading to only one satisfactory conclusion," the obsessively analytical Logan noted that evening. "Oh yessss, a delicious time could be in store when she returns from her visit home to Ted."

Logan was settled in on the sundeck on that crisp Montana Autumn day, pecking away on the laptop, when the doorbell rang and Sensia called to him as she tripped on into the house. "Oh hey Sensia, I'm here on the sundeck working on an article. Welcome back and come on out," he hollered.

"You don't need to yell," Sensia laughed as she stepped in the sundeck door. "I just wanted to come and catch some rays on a sunny autumn day," she commented, peeling off her wooly sweater revealing that perfectly well endowed pair of tits Logan so reveled in playing with. Without further adieu, Sensia asked what article Logan was working on, peeling off her bottoms and this time sporting her perfectly formed tush as she eased into the other lounge chair in the sun.

"Ohhh, so lovely to see you, Sensia," Logan uttered, his mouth hanging slightly open as he noted she situated herself to give him a perfect view of those sweet lips he had longed to spread forever. "Oh that article for Elle magazine, 'Vote America" - the Changes to Come' giving a run down on the political implications of such a change in voter demographics. It should be fun. Here, you want a hit of this stuff? Oh, I'm sorry, I forget it's against your religion," he apologized and laughed.

"Oh what the hell," Sensia conceded, "On such a nice sunny afternoon, it sounds great. In fact, do you happen to have any gin?" she inquired, spreading her legs, easing forward on the lounger taking the pipe.

Logan, of course didn't miss a thing, noticing Sensia's tender lips spread, all sweet and wet as he lit the pipe. "Sure, I believe there is some gin left from the last time you visited a couple of weeks ago. There's still a bottle of tonic you brought along we didn't open then. You were so toasted when you got here it took one drink before you dropped off the edge. So how are you?"

"Oh just great," Sensia muttered getting up to go make a drink. "You know," she sighed heading for the kitchen, "my dear sweet hubby just doesn't have a clue about satisfying a woman any more."

Upon her return, Sensia settled in, her goodies still on display for Logan's viewing pleasure and talked about stupid men and the fact that they don't know how to push a woman over the edge to ecstasy at all. "I mean, he was exciting at first since I just got home, and that way I was going to get off. But wow, as soon as he pulled out after getting HIS rocks off, I started gathering up my stuff and heading for the airport. I had a suspicion you would do the magic he couldn't even approximate."

"Just what I thought," Logan laughed to himself. "Well, poor thing," Logan offered easing up between her now outstretched legs, spreading her sweetness open at last for some play. "Here, let Logan make it all better," he smiled, a couple of fingers stroking into her wetness and back, tormenting her eager clit, his own member swelling to rock hard state to pleasure her.

Within moments Logan slipped his shaft between her wet lips. Smiling and cooing to her, he eased in and back out, tormenting her wetness, playing with her clit. Giving a mighty thrust he impaled her, burying his hardness in her slippery, wet opening.

"Oh yeah!" Sensia gasped feeling the hardness thrust into her. Laughing, she flashed on two men doing her within the same day. Feeling deliciously decadent she laid back, legs spread, her new lover thrusting into her, as she reveled in the erotically lewd display in the mirror opposite. "Oh do me good baby," she moaned as Logan worked his finger magic on her clit while stroking his shaft into her opening.

Afterward, having satiated their sexual appetites, Logan and Sensia settled in to the loungers, sipping drinks and having another hit of sweet Rocky Mountain sunshine. "How about checking out of this winter icebox for a week, spending it on a tropical beach somewhere?" Logan inquired.

"Yes, absolutely yes," Sensia enthusiastically responded. "I am ready any time you buy me an airplane ticket. Let's do it!" she exclaimed.

FIN

gpeakes
gpeakes
7 Followers